It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yep between 95 and 99 percent...I think that's part of why they're not testing as many now...except the really severe cases...to keep an eye on mutations

And the whole pig infection thing is got 'em reeling...

juliepdx: H1N1 Swine Flu preparedness NOW: Consider postponing or canceling events later in the month. And/Or finding new ways to communicate w group.
less than a minute ago from web

Back Door:

FOXWIRE: Obama Summons Democrats to White House on Climate Change
www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 5/4/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I understand all to well about overly aggressive police, i live in Chicago

I wouldn't think they'd be extremely worried about fires if you've been having a lot of rain. Looking forward to seeing the picture.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Swine flu broke out in California: CDC
www.presstv.ir...

I've been saying for sometime now - that this is not a "new" flu.
2005?
Does that mean that this isn't really the 1st wave?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

So there it is...you can see all the men outside...what you can not see are the trucks across the street, and lined up and down the street...some had left as they were convening.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
SteveAZ: janet napolitano: "the [h1n1 virus threat level] is about geography not severity" -- at level 5 now, it's in 36 US states. Expects level 6.
2 minutes ago from Twinkle

MilitaryGirl87: You thin k that swine flu could get any worse. Man i've been sick for two friken weeks
half a minute ago from web

HoustonDIVA: OH New H1N1=swine flu, is said to be causing concern since it can live on money for up to days. You know how money circulates. Beware.
less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

Maybe you are right
I had the flu twice at the end of 2008...usually do not get it...not for 10 years or so. But I had it twice, and it had me down for a good week each time!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I still think it's a resurgence of the 1918 flu strain, there are too many similarities between the two. Either they haven't put the pieces together yet or they are trying to keep it from us, maybe because it's their fault it escaped while they were messing with it. Or maybe they're the ones responsible for the current mutation.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Swine Flu Audio Public Service Announcements (PSAs) for Novel H1N1 Flu: The audio PSAs have been update.. /ch7xvc5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

#H1N1 case alert: Bexar County, Texas, USA: 1 confirmed case of H1N1.source: Texas Dept. of State Health Servicesdate: M..15 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Racine County: One Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) in Elementary School: Date: May 05, 2009 02:35 UTC Risk: Medium The Associated..10 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Clermont-Ferrand: One "Probable" Case Of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported: Date: May 05, 2009 02:28 UTC Risk: Medium Le Progres, a French ..10 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If it really does go back that far, then we have had it here, too. My husband had it the worst. He went to the hospital, unable to breathe and with chest pain. We thought it might be a heart attack. The doctor said it was flu with bronchitis. She gave him an inhaler (as usual). The entire family had the flu for weeks. We just kept passing it back and forth between each other. As soon as one of us starting feeling better, we would get hit hard again. This was in spring 08.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Good pic, i wouldn't have went in for a close up either. Maybe check your local newspapers and see if they mention anything about a special meeting for fire season.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

My whole family's been passing something back and forth all flu season long. Fever, headache, cough (with a lot of congestion, which we don't pay much attention to since we're all asthmatic, and any illness seems to go straight to our lungs), sore throat. We just attributed it to the grandchildren bringing it home from school, thought it was a bad cold. But a couple months ago i had it real bad, it was the fever that got me, i couldn't get rid of it, hung on for about five days.

My grandkids all had another bout of the fever and headache about a month and a half ago.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

They stopped testing here in Illinois unless you're hospitalized with severe symptoms. Makes me think that they already know pretty much all of the suspected cases are this flu.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yep...they're not going to waste anymore resources than necessary now...

Going to analyze what the have and keep an eye out for the new mutations the pig population...Egypt may have it right after all

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yes...that is what I am concerned about. They are either nutsokookoo or they know something. Did we ever find out about the other video of the pigs keeling over? What country was that happening?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I thought it was South America, but, will look further into it...

U.S. officials weigh measures as flu spreads
www.reuters.com...
Mon May 4, 2009 11:51pm EDT

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The new H1N1 swine flu virus has infected 286 people in 36 U.S. states and it is likely to spread to every state, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported on Monday.

Most cases remain mild, but 35 people have been hospitalized, the CDC's acting director, Dr. Richard Besser, told a news conference. A toddler who died in Texas last week remains the only death in the United States so far.

In Mexico, officials say they hope cases there will continue to decline, but it was clear the outbreak of the never-before-seen strain of influenza was spreading elsewhere.

Besser said the virus was so clearly everywhere that the CDC might step down its recommendations to test people so that state and federal health officials could spend their limited time and resources elsewhere.
More at Link...

Bay Area Swine Flu: 39 Cases, 15 Schools Closed
cbs5.com...
May 4, 2009 8:40 pm US/Pacific

Swine Flu Is Turning Us Against Each Other
nymag.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Swine(H1N1) Flu Tracking Charts: 04 May Update
www.cavemanforecaster.com...
4:39 PM

U.S. cases are up 23% today, smaller than the over all average increase per day. 36 states now with cases (new today in italics): Alabama(4), Arizona(17), California(30), Colorado(7), Connecticut(2), Delaware(20), Florida(5), Idaho(1), Illinois(8), Indiana(3), Iowa(1), Kansas(2), Kentucky(1), Louisiana(7), Maryland(4), Massachusetts(6), Michigan(2), Minnesota(1), Missouri(1), Nebraska(1), Nevada(1), New Hampshire(1), New Jersey(7), New Mexico(1), New York(73), North Carolina(1), Ohio(3), Oregon(3), Pennsylvania(1), Rhode Island(1), South Carolina(15), Tennessee(1), Texas(41), Utah(1), Virginia(3), Wisconsin(3).
More at Link...

Canada, Nova Scotia: Five New Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total of 38 Confirmed Cases Provincially.#swinefluless than 20 seconds ago from web

Australia, Tasmania: Six Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Dismissed; One Additional Case Under Investigation After Travel to US. #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Canada, British Columbia, Decker Lake: Three Pediatric Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Six more swine flu cases in state
www.pjstar.com...

Mexican citizens to return from China
edition.cnn.com...

The Swine Flu And Worldwide Economic Recession: Humanity's Salvation?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

cellgoldrush: Greenland – Government officials deport non-infected (H1N1 aka Swine Flu) swine to Mexico.
3 minutes ago from web

nickhampshire: Confirmed Swine Flu Case Nearby in Conrelius...that is only ten minutes away from me. Yikes.
half a minute ago from web

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

I still think it's a resurgence of the 1918 flu strain, there are too many similarities between the two. Either they haven't put the pieces together yet or they are trying to keep it from us, maybe because it's their fault it escaped while they were messing with it. Or maybe they're the ones responsible for the current mutation.

And some Canadian researchers agree with you.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Sorry but I just had to expand on that link

Swine flu roots traced to Spanish flu
www.cbc.ca...
Last Updated: Friday, May 1, 2009 | 5:17 PM ET

Pigs might have spread the current strain of influenza to humans, attracting worldwide attention, but new Canadian-led research suggests that we might have given pigs the flu in the first place, during the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.

A group of Canadian and U.S. researchers, writing in the May issue of the Journal of Virology, say experimental testing of how pigs responded to the 1918 Spanish flu supports the theory that the virus was passed on from humans to pigs in 1918, during the Spanish flu pandemic.

Both the human influenza virus known as the Spanish flu and a swine respiratory disease occurred at roughly the same time. The first human cases of Spanish flu appeared in spring of 1918 while the first reports of the swine illness were in the fall of that year.
More at Link...

Hmmm...fast writing on that May article...being it just popped up...and just how did they do these experiments they speak of?

Did they have the 1918 virus to conduct these experiments?

Hmmm...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I believe that the original spanish flu sample taken from the frozen graves was in Canada. That being the case, I would be very surprised if Canadian researchers didn't have samples.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Yep I had heard they got their hands on some a while ago and have been "playing" with it ever since...dumb jerks...just can't leave well enough alone...bet they'd love to get some black plague too...

California's swine flu cases now total 79
More than 120 probable cases have been identified, health officials say. But of those, just 10 people have been hospitalized.
www.latimes.com...

Aeromexico's B777 lands in Shanghai for Mexicans held in quarantine by China because of swine flu fears, according to AP.4 minutes ago from web

Flu to return in winter?
www.straitstimes.com...
May 5, 2009

Aaron_Fong: Q: What if H5N1 mixes with H1N1? Virologist: If that happens, I will retire immediately and lock myself in the P3 lab.
4 minutes ago from web

twnstar2: RT @Veratect: #Canada, #BritishColumbia, Decker Lake: Three Pediatric Cases of Influenza A (#H1N1 ) Confirmed. #swineflu #
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Another Insight:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(per Ecoparity)

[edit on 5/5/2009 by Hx3_1963]

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join