It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

As swine flu closes in, Wyo still tests negative
casperstartribune.net...

Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia: One Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified in Paderborn. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

US, Illinois: Three Probable Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified in Will County; Total of 41 Probable Cases Statewide. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Australia, Tasmania: Influenza A (H1N1) Ruled Out Among All Suspected Cases. #swineflu #H1N16 minutes ago from web

Sorry to scare the youngster...

@ BTS: I have no idea how "old" it is
but I liked it

And yep was reading that on the side while attempting to add up some numbers...weird times we live in now

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
New Zealand, Nelson: Increase in Suspected and Isolation Cases Noted by Officials. #swineflu #H1N15 minutes ago from web

New Zealand, Auckland: Increase in Suspected and Isolation Cases Noted by Officials. #swineflu #H1N15 minutes ago from web

Hmmm...WTH is this ?!?

EU quarantines London in flu panic
bouncewith.me.uk...

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”
More at Link...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

What? That is the most bizarre thing I have read! Just as I was falling asleep! I will investigate if I can stay awake! Zombies?

Are you joking me?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That's what I was hoping someone would tell me...is it a joke or what???

Panama, Panama City: Four Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Health Officials Have Dismissed Five. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Argentina: Five New Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Cumulative Total Reaches Nine Cases Nationwide. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

dawnologue: Just heard that Western Oregon University will shut down till at least Monday. A student there may have #swineflu.
2 minutes ago from web

US, Illinois: Seventh Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified in Kane County. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

B.C. officials say student may have infected others before her school was closed
ca.news.yahoo.com...

Belize: Four Influenza A (H1N1) "Cases of Interest" Reported. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Mexico prepares for flu shutdown
news.bbc.co.uk...

Flu 'source' village besieged
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I clicked the buttons on the page and they all lead back to the real site.
BBC. Hx3_1963...where did you source that from?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I originally found it scanning swine flu in search.twitter and it took me there...strange huh?

Grenada: Two Suspected Influenza A H1N1 Cases Reported. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Trinidad and Tobago: One Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Reported. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

They raised the level to a 6! It must be something!?
Are you there?

WHO Just Raised it's level to a 6!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hold on there...we have no other source fer this now...confirm somehow...

US, Illinois: 16 Probable Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified in Chicago; Total of 41 Probable Cases Reported Statewide. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

US, New Hampshire: Additional Probable Case and One Suspected Case Identified in Concord Hospital Employees. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

US, Illinois: Second Probable Case of Swine Influenza Identified in DuPage County. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Sorry i was searching for something.

Did you or anyone else see this article ? Vials of swine flu broken on a train ?

www.swissinfo.ch...

Confusing part is at the very top of the page left the date is Friday 1-09-2009, but at top of article date is 4-28-09

Edit to add the word flu, lol sorry i'm an idiot i forgot the word flu in swine flu, people are probably tryin to figure out what i was talking about vials of swine broken...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by chise61]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wanted to share this information with everyone...

It takes the CDC 3 days to get back the results of a test for the H1N1...
I am sure this is what I read...and have heard repeated...

Well I was looking through the China news papers to see if any cases may have showed up over there yet and I found this...

China develops INSTANT DIAGNOSTIC METHOD FOR POSSIBLE H1N1 VIRUS...

BEIJING -- China has developed an effective method for the instant diagnosis of possible H1N1 influenza epidemic (swine flu), said Health Minister Chen Zhu at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Link for everyone...

www.chinadaily.com.cn...

Seems the old USA is wayyyyy behind on some things hugh...???

Also funny that it is just announced Thursday April 30th 2009...

Guess they aren't up for sharing either...

This H1N1 is very fishy...Something is not right with any of this...

My opinion...

Posted this on another flu thread wanted to share it here maybe this won't get lost by morning...
I feel this is important...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
South Korea, Gyeonggi: Three Probable Cases of Influenza A (H1N1); Concerns of Secondary Infection. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

The related link to that prior BBC article...

Hmmm...very strange thingys...

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul
web.archive.com

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”
More at Link...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You gotta be freakin kiddin, Zombies ???!!!

I hope that isn't true, my mind can't wrap around that one right now

Don't worry about the grandbaby she's ok now.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

WHO also revised thier chart. There were reports of them doing that...then the media that reported it retracted it. Now the chart is revised and 5&6 are in a block together, and it is circled. So it is a six. I just looked again!

link   

Holy Crapppp...

That is a BBC article...

I followed the link to the Zombie stuff happening in Cambodia in 2005 and read that too...

This is freaky...Like 28 days...or weeks...those movies...

Is this real...It seems to be...

This needs to be put in a thread of its own...

I have saved both articles to my computer in case they disappear over night...

Is this REAL...!!!

link   

I have not been able to confirm this. Where did you see this?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Holy Crap...they did change it!!!!

Sneaky little buggers...

Wonder if anyone else has cought this!!!!

New thread for you...now!!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

www.who.int...

That is the link to the Threat Level Chart on WHO!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by uplander

www.who.int...

That is the link to the Threat Level Chart on WHO!

Thank you so much for updating your information.

Maybe I'm half asleep or something (1:30 EST) but I looked and looked on that site and couldn't find it.

WOW - that's strange how they change it in the "middle of the night" like that. I wonder where they are located and what time it is there?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ok put a fork in me now , I think I am done .

Ah yes the times , they are a changing .

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

Holy Crap...they did change it!!!!

Sneaky little buggers...

Wonder if anyone else has cought this!!!!

New thread for you...now!!!!

WAIT! It cant be real! It just cant be!

I can clearly see that WHO raised the level to a six. That is a done for sure deal. BUT The BBC article...that can not be real? Can it?

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join