It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This is all to strange now...Hmmm...holding off for now on anything on this end...

US, Florida, Manatee County: Two Suspect Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified. #swineflu#H1N1half a minute ago from web

US, Tennessee: One Probable Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported in Nashville. #swineflu#H1N12 minutes ago from web

US, Texas, Grimes County School District Closed Due to High Number of Probable and Suspected Cases of Influenza A (H1N1).#swineflu#H1N14 minutes ago from web

RT @davidsburns:hotel clerk just confirmed 1 student @WOU in Salem Or tested positive w/SF Campus shutdown til Mon. confirmed by Pres of WOU6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yes better to let someone else tackle the Zombie thing. Too much for me.

But one thing for certain...I am off to source those articles on the WHO making changes to the chart...as I know that is real. I have checked it five times now...it is at LEVEL 6!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

OK...

Opinions people/lurkers...anything to all this?

Yeas...Nays?

I hate to see us get hoaxed but it apperars to be something..yes...no?

confused here...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Ok put a fork in me now , I think I am done .

Ah yes the times , they are a changing .

Are you referring to the "swine flu"? Or the bit about the Zombies?

And did you check the chart...WHO THREAT LEVEL HAS BEEN RAISED!
IT IS AT A 6!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

This is for sure...If you go to the article, and click on any link...it is the BBC site for sure! No doubt, I have done that for the last 10 minutes.

And the threat level has been raised. For sure, to a 6.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

LOOK!

The Swiss government said a 19-year-old student with swine flu was mistakenly released from the hospital and then hastily readmitted. The Dutch said a 3-year-old child who recently returned from Mexico had contracted swine flu and was being treated and recovering well.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
And here too!
Dutch confirm swine flu case in three year-old

Dutch health authorities have confirmed a first case of swine flu in the Netherlands in a three year-old who had recently returned from Mexico, the health ministry said on Thursday.
The Dutch case was in a child who had returned from a trip to Mexico on April 27, officials said. The parents, who were not infected with the flu, are to be given preventative medicine.

www.alertnet.org...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well...here it is...for good or bad now...

WHO Level 6 and Zombies???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The zombie link looks like it isn't a real BBC link:

bouncewith.me.uk...

And, there is no mention of this story at bbc.co.uk

It's a hoax. And, when I look at the WHO website, I see 5 and 6 grouped together now but it still says we are at level 5. Where do you see that it says we are at level 6?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I tried to find that article everywhhere, even went through Snopes, can't find it. I really think this is some sick mind's twisted idea of a joke, tryin to work people into a frenzy, afraid of the night of the living dead coming true.

Edit to add; I also searched for the cambodia story can't find it. I'm going to the BBC's website and search there.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by chise61]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is a 3 year old Dutch boy that has the flu.
Or...should we say...had the flu?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Possibly, but one thing is for sure. Look up! I just sourced three articles and found the little Dutch boy. He is real. Whether he is alive, or Zombiefied...that we still dont know!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have found this link

Pandemic flow chart changes link

This is directly from their website, as in, I went to WHO and had to search it out on their site.

It is quite hidden from obvious view, however, they have made the levels of 5 and 6 into one block.

This is different from yesterday when they were 2 distinctive levels.

I would expect the media to be all over this in about 5 or 6 hours.

Good job!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I needed a little humor about now, lol... It is all in good humor. I did flag your thread, you had better go and place *hoax* tag on it.

You know I must be fried and just willing to at least consider the most profoundly bizarre, because honestly I considered it possible...

I just figure anything is possible with all of the craziness.

Or not, lol

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Goodnight ATS, goodnight guys/gals, as I have said before this thread moves so fast that it is my one stop shopping spot.

Thankyou for all you have and continue to bring forth to the forum.

See you in the morning.

Please remember my sweet Grandpa in your prayers tonight, he did not deserve this, he has never been anything but a good man and a loving grandpa. I love him so much and need him to be well.

The PTBBasturds! We should NOT allow a single red/white/and Blue cent to go to the vaccine companies! They should GIVE out whatever free to the people of our planet.

I mean it, this insanity needs to be stopped before they see this as a permanent employment opportunity!!!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Is he doing any better at all ? I will remember him in my prayers tonight.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I just wanted to mention before i had to go to work today at 3pm .It came across my scanner that a man was taken to the hospital for possible flu like symptoms in my town.I live in north central pennsylvania.Dang i thought i was safe i guess the barbarians are at the gates or should i say zombies

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ok i went to the BBC's homepage and searched for both the "current zombie story" and the one about "cambodian zombies" came up empty on both. I think it's a hoax, somebody's cruel idea of a joke, at least i hope it is.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yeah...Yeah...Yeah...

I [Hoax]'d it...

I knew in the back of my mind it just didn't "feel" right, but, with 7 Hrs sleep the past two days...Hmmm...DOH!

Bad Borgie Nanite Pi3.14159...no carbon bucky balls for you tonite...

Anyways...back on topic now...nice diversion for a minute...

On to the next con-theorisy...

Company warned officials of flu 18 days before alert was issued
www.mcclatchydc.com...

WASHINGTON — A Washington state biosurveillance firm raised the first warning about a possible outbreak of swine flu in Mexico more than two weeks before the World Health Organization offered its initial alert about a public health emergency of international concern.

Both federal and international health officials had access to the warning from Veratect Corp. Later e-mails calling attention to the company's subsequent report that the disease was possibly spreading in Mexico were sent to 10 officials of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said Robert Hart, the company's chief executive.

Hart said he wasn't sure why health officials didn't act sooner.
More at Link...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Obviously the story about zombies is fake. I'm a Zombie Slayer and have received no official word from Zombie Command Central.

Back to serious discussion now?

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join