It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Well these are all completely expected responses to a "pandemic" flu breaking out.

Makes a person wonder if it wasn't planned in order to go ahead and push the economy over, full tilt.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Um...push the economy full tilt where? Down?

US, Texas: Plano middle school student confirmed with influenza A (H1N1); school closed in response. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Hong Kong govt confirms first H1N1 flu case
www.reuters.com...

Swine flu course may last months
www.tennessean.com...

Mexico starts five-day shutdown to slow swine flu
www.rfi.fr...

FLASH: U.S. has 141 confirmed cases of H1N1 flu in 19 states, according to the CDC snurl.com... #H1N1 #swineflu2 minutes ago from twhirl

(per Chevalerous)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yesterday I saw on the late TV news here in Scandinavia when they talked with a high health official from the EU meeting in Luxembourg , who said the reason that WHO has changed the level 5 & level 6 blocks and bundled them together - was because: (and this was his words, I heard them clearly)

"We are ALREADY! in a Pandemic, saying anything different would be to lie to the people."
More at Links...

(per Burginthorn)

I have some important and interesting news from my brother just now.

My brother works at Parliament House in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He is NOT a politician, but I will not give anymore info than that.

He is worried, VERY worried and rang to tell me what has recently taken place at his work.
They have a room there, he calls it the 'war room' as a joke, and has only ever seen it used once in the 10+ years he's worked there. That one time was for the recent Black Friday bush fires, and then it was only a smallish gathering of politicians and officials.

Hmmm...
Swine-Origin Influenza A (H1N1) Virus Infections in a School --- New York City, April 2009
www.cdc.gov...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I count 6 Governors declaring disaster now?

Pages are filling fast this morning...

642 cases are suspected in the UK =- Sky News *???*

Saudi Arabia, Riyadh: Suspected influenza A (H1N1) case in a crew member arriving at King Khalid International Airport tests negative.3 minutes ago from web

Poland, Warsaw: Suspected case was incarcerated with Mexican nationals while in Texas. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Poland, Warsaw: Polish National Hospitalized For Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) After Returning From Texas. #swineflu #H1N1less than 20 seconds ago from web

Israel, Haifa: 26-Year-Old Female Hospitalized For Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Tests Negative #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Venezuela: Nine Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Still Under Investigation; 13 Recently Dismissed #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Russia, Moscow: 2 Russian Nationals Hospitalized For Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) After Returning From New York. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

US, Iowa: Governor declares "public health disaster." #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

US, Iowa: Officials indicate CDC laboratory is "deluged" with samples pending analysis; delay expected for test results. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

US, Iowa: Third probable influenza A (H1N1) case identified in state; resident of Marshall county under investigation. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

Denmark confirm 1st case of swine flu
mlive.com

Swine flu spreads to Asia as Hong Kong reports case
www.channelnewsasia.com...

Another Hmmm...
Confirmed swine flu cases around the globe
www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hmmm...
Fox live stream news update
interactive.foxnews.com...
(per xoxo stacie)

Parker man recounts bout with H1N1 flu
www.denverpost.com...

PARKER — An airline baggage handler at Denver International Airport who had never heard of the swine flu, thought he had caught a cold after playing the slot machines in Central City on Saturday morning.

By Saturday night, he had a fever and terrible headache and was sweating, sick to his stomach and in pain every time he breathed.

"It was the worst flu I've ever had in my life," said the United Airlines employee, who didn't want this name used for privacy reasons. "It was rapid. The speed of it got me. It hit me so damn fast it wasn't even funny."
More at Link...

3 probable cases of swine flu in Joliet
www.daily-journal.com...

Czech Republic: 35 Individuals Have Sought Medical Care After Exhibiting Influenza-like Symptoms Upon Return From Mexico. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

CDC website updated: 141 cases in US
www.foxnews.com...

National Guard Involved in Tamiflu distribution
www.foxnews.com...

Czech Republic, Ostrava: Two Influenza A (H1N1) Suspected Cases Admitted To Ostrava University Hospital. Both Recently Traveled To Mexico.2 minutes ago from web

UK, Scotland, Falkirk: First Community-Level-Transmitted Case of Influenza A (H1N1); Had Close Contact With Airdrie Cases #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

First UK-Infected Swine Flu Case Confirmed
skynew.com

2 Mass. Colleges Dealing With H1N1 Flu Virus Closings
www.thebostonchannel.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
@ BTS: Seems other threads have "happened" upon our discovery's from last night on the WHO charts/veratect prior news/prior border infections
?

(per coddon88)

12 Confirmed cases in Bryan,Texas.. Remember this date/time.. The police in Bryan,Texas are not telling the media about their new confirmed cases right now..

SayAahhh: @mysa SayAahhh Mayor Hardberger: Bexar County has three confirmed cases of swine flu. #swineflu
half a minute ago from web

US, Indiana: CDC Confirms Two More Cases of Influenza A (H1N1); Three Total in State3 minutes ago from web

US, Illinois: Three Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; 41 Probable Cases Identified #swineflu #H1N14 minutes ago from web

Scotland Confirms First Case Of Human-to-Human Transferred Influenza A (H1N1) Virus
www.gantdaily.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Great Updates!

You are amazing!

@ Hx3_1963,,,aahh yes...we know. Remember. they heard it hear first!

While Mexico's newer drug law awaits the Presidents signature...The
United Nations has got the program down!

Unlicensed U.N. Doctors Administer and Take Controlled Narcotics
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A group of largely unlicensed doctors and nurses at the United Nations are distributing controlled narcotics including Valium, Diazepam and Demerol, and in some cases they are self-medicating themselves with the drugs, according to a published report.

Serguei Oleinikov, deputy director of the U.N. Medical Service, recently approved the "disposal" of dozens of unexpired Valium tablets from the fifth-floor department within the United Nation's headquarters in midtown Manhattan, Inner City Press reports.

Ruth Martin Agwai, one of the unlicensed nurses reportedly connected to the scheme, is married to Martin Luther Agwai, a Nigerian general who is the commander of the United Nations-African Union peacekeeping force in Darfur. According to Inner City Press, Agwai has used the diplomatic pouch and privileges granted to her by the Nigerian Mission to the U.N. to take medical equipment overseas.

www.foxnews.com...

Came across that researching the connection between The United Nations, and the WHO. WHO is a specialized agency of the Untied Nations.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Latest swine flu developments
blogs.usatoday.com...

Mexico: Overall Case Count Up to to 15 Confirmed Deaths and 358 Confirmed Cases of Influenza A (H1N1). #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

Mexico: Three Additional Fatal Cases and 46 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

US, Iowa: Clarification, The Public Health Officer of Iowa is preparing for a Public Health Disaster in the state. #swineflu #H1N13 minutes ago from web

MischiefOvrdrv: They're taking a count of faculty and staff here who have computers & flash drives just in case the College needs to close b/c of #swineflu.
10 minutes ago from web

Interesting graphs...

newsbubble.com

Hmmm...

Swine flu fears stalk the living and the dead in Mexico City
edition.cnn.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
An 11-year-old girl has been confirmed as Britain's eleventh swine flu victim, after the first human-to-human transmission in this country was announced.

Mexico, Tlaxcala: First Fatal Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed. #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

UK, England: One New Case of Influenza A(H1N1) Confirmed Raising Country Total Case Count to Seven; UK Reaches Ten Confirmed Cases #swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Mexico, Mexico City: Four Additional Fatal Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Fatal Case Count Increases to 11. #swineflu #H1N12 minutes ago from web

(per cnichols )

4/28/09 - 64 Confirmed Cases
4/29/09 - 91 Confirmed Cases
4/30/09 - 109 Confirmed Cases
5/01/09 - 141 Confirmed Cases

www.cdc.gov...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Morning Everyone. I see Hx3_1963 is hard at it keeping us informed.

DHS says this swine flu is a good test for the next one that is coming?

So this is just a test run to see how far and wide it goes, then in fall they dump the real nasty stuff in the mix and say "look , it mutated"

Bombeni , you know i wonderd that from the start. Cause world wide depression, since our dear govt is sitting on all that cash, what a better time to buy up some countries and busiensses. Far fetched, but plazable

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Good morning, hope everyone is good today.

We now have 51 possible cases in Illinois and three confirmed cases, two of which are in Chicago. Sixteen Schools closed in Illinois.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by chise61]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
President Obama says swine flu may run course like "ordinary flus" but US government preparing for worst.2 minutes ago from web

US, California: State health officials confirm two cases of influenza A (H1N1) among U.S. Marines at Camp Pendleton #swineflu#H1N13 minutes ago from web

There go's our military "protection"...

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Hx3_1963 for lower posting]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Hmmm...
Swine flu fears stalk the living and the dead in Mexico City
Nice Article!
edition.cnn.com...

The government swears the situation is under control. But down at the hospital, medics scurry around behind the glass door of an isolation ward. They're clad from head to toe in biohazard suits, goggles and two pairs of gloves.

At the airport, officials set up a barrage of thermal imaging machines. If the picture flashes up red or orange, would-be passengers are whisked off to medical facilities.

Also found this: Gem of a vid on You Tube...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Not sure if I posted these post of mine here on this thread:::

Post #1

News from Charleston South Carolina, one of my employees (who is a RN) who's son-in-law is a Nurse Practioner in Charleston was called back to work from vacation on Sunday.

He is now assisting in the ER and it has been packed with flu like symptoms. They were told not to test unless the symptoms were severe, but they have been testing anyway.....

They have "confirmed cases" that have not been released to the media and the numbers are growing............They also have been seeing repeat patients.......

I can confirm that the CDC ordered no testing unless the symtoms were severe from a personal experiance this week........

Her son-in-law said schools (have / or) are closing as well as businesses.......

Can anyone report from Charleston????????

POST #2

Breaking News Out of Charleston SC

The CDC / Government has told the hospital not to disclose confirmed cases to the public.........

This is from one of the two largest hospitals in Charleston.......so if it was told in one, it was told in the other.

Hundreds of patients have been hitting the ER............

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Check this thread out

The flu virus of 1918 was resurrected, reconstructed and brought back to life by the US Army Forces Institute of Pathology in Rockville, MD. under the direction of Dr. Jeffery Taubenberger in 1997. It was commissioned by the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases which performs biodefense reasearch. Attempts to recover the spanish flu virus date back to the 1950's.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Star 4 U !!!

Had just posted part of it...and see you've posted your source in the hospital

I left something off my post........

They have been treating with Tamiflu.....

Many, I say many have returned to the ER sicker than when they have came in.

The hospital is working on seeing the effectiveness of Tamiflu........with concerns that it makes the "non" human strains more stronger against a weak immune system..

I have posted in several post that Tamiflu will not work against this strain......period!!

This might be worth following as well...

Austria, Vienna: Two Additional Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Undergoing Testing #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

Slovakia, Nitra: Student Hospitalized For Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) After Trip To Mexico. Clinic Closes Pending Test Results. #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

This might be worth following as well...

Espicaly now that Obama has the power to turn off the net nation wide.
Which would mean we would be screwed getting information.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just wanted to say i hope your grandpa is doing well and on the road to recovery.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
France, Aquitaine: One "Probable" Case Of Influenza A (H1N1) Reported. Total of 5 "Probable" Cases Nationwide. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Swine Flu: A guide for parents
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
XOXO Stacie verified what my report was.....

"Just got off the cell with my Brother in North Carolina he is a trama Np and says it is true they are inundated with test's and are asking them to only send in test's for "severly ill". It isn't only there it is NATION WIDE. The only cases you are going to see is about people who are in really bad shape and require hospitalization period."

I am ready to head to the hills if I had a hill.............or maybe we should stand-up against this maddness

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Threads moving to fast...

Moved to next page...Hmmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join