It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Here we go...
How many is that now ?!?

US, Wisconsin: Governor declares public health emergency. #swineflu #H1N1half a minute ago from web

US, Wisconsin: Two probable influenza A (H1N1) cases identified in Ozaukee and Sheboygan Counties. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

Additional Maricopa County swine flu cases confirmed
www.bizjournals.com...

Outbreak Communication
Best practices for communicating with the public during an outbreak
www.who.int...
(per johnb)

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Alot in this article is what we have all been saying for days. Some examples:

As the world faces a potential pandemic, swamped labs are not testing all possible cases.

Until now, many busy labs have been so overrun that they could do preliminary tests only on samples that meet a strict case definition or that involve people who traveled to Mexico.

The public may be surprised to know it's not so important to have an exact tally, or to tell a person whether he or she has the germ, said Sharon Shea.

I wonder what else we have speculated about that will come out in MSM soon.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
SEACKen: Swine Flu in Long Beach. I better be careful!
less than 10 seconds ago from web

omgantert: WHO says swine flu isn't about pigs a day after Egypt killed 800,000 pigs. The Porky Pig Foundation awards WHO this year's Bad Timing Award.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very fashionable avatar there. And so cautious for one called "burntheships"!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
itsmejosie: My 8 yr old asked to stay home cause of swine flu. He's scared. Saddnes
less than 20 seconds ago from TwitterFon

Preparing for swine flu in Sacramento
www.sacramentopress.com...

krqe: RT @krqe_thespot: NM Dept of Health: Four probable cases of swine flu in New Mexico.

CBS2NEWS: BREAKING NEWS: Swine Flu "probable test" in Kootenai County in Idaho
less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

Edolie: Omg everytime I Cough or Sneeze i get a heart attack........worried about Swine flu...wash hands often and dont sneeze on ppl
less than 20 seconds ago from web

brenky: Cool! Swine flu is now in Kelowna. I knew it was only a matter of time.

churchpunk: Just saw a guy with a mask on @ the airport. eek swine flu.
less than 10 seconds ago from txt

A Tale of Two Stories: Blogs and Mainstream Media Coverage of Swine Flu (H1N1Virus)
www.politicker.com...

Swine Flu Prompts CHO to Use Caution
www.nbc29.com...

gopsaver: Swine 'Flu' Located At Capitol Hill/Lots of Pork Too! #hhrs

Bekla: wow! I'm so scared the swine flu/ pig flu is going to hit Virginia! If it does then um well I'll go live in Missouri haha!

State says probable swine flu cases found in Wake, Onslow counties
www.starnewsonline.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
AmeriTerry: I am scared of this swine flu, my opinion is if you feel sick go to the doctors. This is really scary...

Baby_Bok: Would AP testing be postponed due to swine flu? A 16-year old girl infected in Corona, California... my town!

Is There A Risk Of Domestic Animals Contracting The Swine Flu?
videos4you.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am back from my Grandpa at the hospital...

After I arrived, within a few minutes he was admitted to ICU.

As I walked down the corridor towards the ICU, one nurse and a representative clip board in hand were talking and I over heard this :

"Oh no, all of our cases are mild as you have seen, nothing more."

Can someone tell me the latest stats for missouri? I KNOW of at least one case, and am suspicious of this being raised to a level 6 even though the symptoms at this point are minimum and the severity mild.

My Grandpa is sepsis as of this afternoon and was FINE when he enetered the hospital yesterday for a minor procedure.

PLEASE reply as I have been offline all day and need to know if missouri has been added yet or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nice...
Global incident Map
outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com...

freya_valkyrie: A school two blocks away from my daughter's is closed because of swine flu. Oh goody *rolls eyes*

CVH23: Still no H1N1, swine flu, cases in Kern County, no probable cases. Samples have been sent to state labs, none positive. Flu vigilance sggstd

@ antar: [KMOV] MISSOURI - Missouri sending two dozen samples to be tested for swine flu

" Missouri is sending about two dozen samples to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to be tested for the swine flu. "

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

I am a complex female...there is no other explanation!

Swine flu: We started crying and holding our noses!

There was fear and panic at a school yesterday as it emerged a girl of 12 had been diagnosed with swine flu.

Pupils wept as they were told their classmate had the potentially fatal virus and angry parents claimed they had been kept in the dark about the danger.

www.mirror.co.uk...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Very good map. Thanks for that. I see Hawaii is now in play. I'd missed the update for that state.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Montreal: One Confirmed Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Identified #swineflu #H1N14 minutes ago from web

Canada, Nova Scotia: Officials confirm first case of community transmission of influenza A (H1N1) in Canada. #swineflu #H1N15 minutes ago from web

Israel, Ffar Saba: Health Officials Report 9-Year-Old Female Hospitalized After Mexico Trip; Influenza A (H1N1) Suspected. #swineflu #H1N17 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Just remember: Pillage first, then burn!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hmmm...the twitter and veratect search sites are weirdly quite now after slamming forever...
...hope it's just a "clog" and not a shut down
been anywhere from 13 to 22 mins...

samcab: @bagfetish Swine flu. Another student was diagnosed in Houston.
2 minutes ago from web

obxfshr: WTOP reporting 2 cases of swine flu in Va. Location unknown
2 minutes ago from UberTwitter

princessleah7x: The fact that "Swine Flu", "#swineflu" and "H1N1" are all trending right now makes me want to punch someone. [via @iMiiitch]
less than 20 seconds ago from Tweetie

rbojorq: Looks like the Swine flu may have been detected just a few miles from my home. Student being tested at CSULB.

smashman2: omg, im scared about catching the swine flu its hitting my county finaly, scary stuff

Mukilteo school to close after swine flu fears
www.heraldnet.com...

Swine Flu Forces Concert Cancellations In Mexico
www.billboard.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
For the past day or two, I have been having a creepy feeling around this flu. I wasn’t able to connect the dots in my own head, so I wasn’t sure what was bothering me so badly. I am still a little cloudy about the whole thing, but I have been able to put my finger closer to what is disturbing me. Bear with me for a minute and see if you can follow this train of thought.

There is an outbreak of a brand new strain of influenza that has already spread beyond the point of containment.

We suspect that the media is under reporting the numbers.

The media plays into our suspicions by increasing the numbers quickly. Pandemic alert raised to highest level ever.

Most of the reports concern children, adding to public fear.

Schools and communities lock down and regular citizens are becoming scared enough to empty shelves of masks and sanitizers.

A bill to grant the government power to isolate, search, and treat you, and, if you resist, imprison you, moves forward after collecting dust for years.

At least one “Doctor” confirms many fears that the situation is much more dire than being reported.

We are told that the only available medicine only works if caught within the first 48 hrs.

It is reported that labs will stop reporting actual infected numbers and concentrate on new hot spots.

Scientists dig into past pandemics and confirm that they all began with mild first waves and came back to kill millions.

Drug manufacturers should be able to create a vaccine for this strain right before the second wave hits us.

OK…. I know that the above was not in precise order and sounds rambling. To me, though, this all points to regular citizens being coerced or even forced into a vaccination. If anyone can help me get my head around this, maybe I could have a more focused point at which to be ticked off.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Nice...
Global incident Map

@ antar: [KMOV] MISSOURI - Missouri sending two dozen samples to be tested for swine flu

" Missouri is sending about two dozen samples to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to be tested for the swine flu. "

Ty, I saw at least that many at the local hospital, and you know me , just happened to be at the right place at the right time... head nurse stating that "All of our cases are mild as you have seen." The entire hospital filled with little old ladies in yellow face masks, to protect the workers...

I am VERY concerned that what is happening here is that ppl will be dying from the SECONDARY infections from this and therby not be reported as swinedeath.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hmmm...the twitter and veratect search sites are weirdly quite now after slamming forever... ...hope it's just a "clog" and not a shut down been anywhere from 24 to 35 mins...

AP: Health officials: Number of probable swine flu cases in Illinois more than doubles to 41.4 minutes ago from web

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I know of one case in Chino valley az. that is not being reported...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I sure hope Kahlua helps with fighting this off because I am going to crack the 2012 bottle open right now and mix thoroughly with strong coffee...

Btw, words cannot express my gratitude for the information being shared here, you guys are an incredible group and have shown your expertise in research and networking.

You are WAY faster and accurate than ANY of the MSM, I now fully understand why the ATS Revolution happened and what it means for the future of communications...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

US, Pennsylvania: Montgomery County Health Department Reports County's First Probable Influenza A (H1N1) Case. #swineflu #H1N11 minute ago from web

NYC Health Dept. in statement says it is investigating possible swine flu case, a 20yo Pace University student.half a minute ago from TweetDeck

Hmmm...
I am so sick of swine flu. Just checked, in the last few days had 32,000 (!!!) messages containing the words "swine flu". Geez.less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Well that just might of changed...no news coming in on multiple fronts now...nadda...Hmmm...E-mail...search.twitter for swine flu or veratect...

well..maybe not...some starting now...hmmm...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

AP: Health officials: Number of probable swine flu cases in Illinois more than doubles to 41.4 minutes ago from web

What
do you have a link for that ?

I've been checking about every hour and i haven't seen that one yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join