It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Captain Tripps anyone..?

This stinks of bio weapons. Was it a coincidence that Obama goes to Mexico and suddenly there is an outbreak of a never before seen triple genetic mutated flu virus. That it is mild the further away you get from it shows the continued mutation from lethal to non lethal. This could be a dry run for something worse, we shall see. It's like the book and movie by Stephen King called "The Stand". It took six weeks to kill 99% of the entire world population.

Precautions.

1. wash your hands often.

2. don't inhale when someone coughs, get away from the area.

3. don't go to big events where thousands will attend.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Originally posted by fullmoonfairy
...and still getting over my own "bug" I've had this week!

FMF

quick someone quarantine fullmoonfairy . just kidding, hope you feel 100% asap.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

ok, who is Captain Tripps??

Sorry, no second line. just a question!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

Yeah, I know! In another thread I mentioned that I had been sick since Monday, felt better, than last night felt like I was hit by a truck! I'm in Indiana, but really don't think this is "the one" because I haven't had a fever (unless my superior fairy-ness is fighting it off

I hope!...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I can't believe the number of threads on ATS about this topic. It is blowing up bigger than Blossom Goodchild. Crazy, insane.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Alex Jones now saying this strain is a "dry run" for something else to come. "Fear preparation."

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am losing my mind. Is anyone listening to Alex Jones right now? There was a pause for 30 seconds, and then a report about everyone dying from small pox? What the F?

He said that he was going to a video, but this is like War of the Worlds stuff.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
He is saying that it was propaganda video/audio from June 2001 for Homeland Security.

That was freaky.

I am calm now.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I heard that, and thought it was some commercial, or past show, he was putting out there during the break in his show?? I don't know enough about his program to know how he sets it all up?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's ok, we all are freakin' out a little..no one knows the truth for sure and humans especially yearn for the truth! We just have no way of knowing what is really going on...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Someone at the tickerforum made an astute conclusion:

Conclusion - we are looking at maybe another 2 months of spread before this burns itself out. And recall that there were 3 major waves in 1918. I'm not saying the sky is falling, but having extra food, water, cash in hand, bleach and sanitizers, and N95 masks is not an unreasonable precaution at this time nor is it costly. These are things you should have anyway and can use in a non-emergency should this whole thing (hopefully) blow over.

tickerforum.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"Captain Tripps" was the name of the super flu the people were dying from. When a person got it, they got sick but then felt better after a day or so, and then their lungs filled with mucus as the flu suffocated them. This made them delerious and they would seem like they were on a high, though they were dying. This was the superflu from the book "The Stand" by Stephen King that escaped from a biolab facility. It was instantly deadly at first but then muted to a more slow but steady kill rate.

The virus quickly spead by plane to the world and in six weeks, 99% of the total world population was dead.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A caller on Alex Jones just said Mexico "is safe, come on down." I am more confused than ever now.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thanks.I am embarassed to say that "The Stand" was one of my favorite books from a long time ago,...but, I forgot the name!

I'll have to go back and pull it out from my bookshelf; we may find that it is going to be more of a guideline than a fictional novel. Sadly...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I feel like crap. I'm going to bed, again. if I get up in the middle of the night to take some cold medicine I fully expect to see you all keeping up with the headlines! (like that is ever a question at ATS!!).

Love,
FMF

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

It will definately have more impact these days. He tells you in the book that while it is a fictional write, all the things about the virus are factual. I don't think there has been a book written that brings that home like it does in "The Stand".

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I am losing my mind. Is anyone listening to Alex Jones right now? There was a pause for 30 seconds, and then a report about everyone dying from small pox? What the F?

He said that he was going to a video, but this is like War of the Worlds stuff.

I was working for a sheriffs office in June of 2001 and I remember seeing that video. I had forgotten all about it. We were like, what the @ is this all about. It was a freaky video. Never heard anthing else about it as I left the SO in Sept 2001.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This just reported on the internet and via Alex Jones...

Illinois-based Baxter working on vaccine to stop swine flu outbreak in Mexico

Specialty drug maker Baxter International Inc. will work with the World Health Organization to develop a vaccine that could stem an outbreak of a deadly swine flu strain in Mexico.

Baxter spokesman Christopher Bona said Saturday that the Deerfield, Ill.-based company has asked the WHO for a sample of the flu strain.

He says Baxter has patented technology that allows the company to develop vaccines in half the time it usually takes — about 13 weeks instead of 26.

There have been 20 confirmed deaths in Mexico of the swine flu, with nonfatal cases also confirmed in Kansas and California.

Humans don't have a natural immunity to swine flu strain that emerged in Mexico in March. Officials have warned the outbreak could become a global epidemic.

www.wqad.com...

So again...question is what in the world are they mass vaccinating Mexico with???

[edit on 25-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi Plucky

I was the caller on Alex Jones that said Mexico was safe. In my opinion it's no less safe than anywhere else at this point. In Mexico City people are taking precautions like wearing masks, taking vitamin C and washing their hands but no one seems sick.
Something is going on, there's no doubt about that, however I don't think it's a flu bug that's being spread from person to person as much as it may be something that may have been spread through something the infected people came in contact with or maybe vaccinations they may have had in the past.
Very strange...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is the video set from Alex Jones special segment on the Swine Flu Outbreak on 04-25-2009
This is a video Set from Alex Jones Special airtime on 04-25-2009.
This set contains at leat the first 30 minutes of his show. I will post the rest on this thread as soon as I find them.

A partial clip of the Alex Jones Show on 04-25-2009

[edit on 26-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
SKYNews is reporting a case in Israel.

Monitoring the wires to locate any another reported cases in the Middle East. This is spreading quite rapidly.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join