It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there so many crazy people on ATS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I just want to say thanks for everyone who has posted so far. I starred a lot of you. I really appreciate all the people that took the thread to a whole new level of crazy and hilarious.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I would like to add for the record that the monkeys did not just fly out of my butt but flew out of my butt on advanced New World Order prototype spacecraft modeled off of the reptilians’.

Normally this would not have been cause for alarm but I heard the monkey captain clearly say to lay in a course for Planet X!

At least I think he said that as I had the flaps down on my tinfoil hat! I normally don’t but it was chilly that day.

Now the thing that really panicked me was the co-monkey answering back saying “Thank G-d, they will know what to do about those heathen evolutionists once we get there”

Are you trying to tell me this kind of thing does not happen to everyone?

Thank you so much. This is just what I was looking for when I started this thread. I just busted a gut. I feel bad for you because your mind works a whole lot like mine.

Oh come on mine was golden. Schizophrenia, talking cats, Cthulhu, Glenn Beck, The Whole Revealed relieve thing, and Will Smith Lyrics.

Yeah I Probably shouldn't Quit my day Job. /cry.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis_4400

LOL, Look on page 3. I left you a post. It said your post was great so I starred you and made you a friend. Not that being my friend is a great reward or anything.

By the way the reason your congrats came later was because I am so crazy I was reading the thread backwards.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Oh come on mine was golden. Schizophrenia, talking cats, Cthulhu, Glenn Beck, The Whole Revealed relieve thing, and Will Smith Lyrics.

Yeah but see how I kept it all simply related to the monkeys flying out of my ass and it still being all about doing something about the evolutionists?

You have to stick to the script. Yours was hysterical too though. I better go back to it and make sure I starred it!

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

LOL, Look on page 3. I left you a post. It said your post was great so I starred you and made you a friend. Not that being my friend is a great reward or anything.

Lol I know I just like to Complain.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I love ATS. BUT
Why are there so many crazy people on ATS. You know the ones. , we probably shouldnt name name's just to protect the identity of the non-innocent.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

They are so many crazy people on ATS .

It is not true. And if it is, my medication is well balanced and my psys and doctors say that I am not bad so far.

But for most of it is simply a conspiracy made by TPTB, too confuse us.

So we can't reach the ultimate light from the dark galaxy hidden in the Kabbalah Three and explain by ZYRVHYTRE, the spirit Channeling trought Zartok, the Hungaryan medium

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

You asked if I was arguing for or against the OP... I am arguing against his view.

When I mentioned the majority of the people on this forum are not crazy, what I meant was 95%. Poor wording on my part... Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nimrod

That is hilarious. Now I feel bad because I just lit you up in the Wizard thread.
But I starred you on this one.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
You've got to remember this is the internet. I'd say 90% of what so called nutjobs post, they would not dare voice in face to face conversation.

Knowing that, the nutjob factor will always rate high on any forum.

I am a member of high performance vehicle forums (as part of my job), and you would imagine that it having to do with cars, the nutjob factor would be low, but it isn't. You get outlandish claims, fabricated rubbish, and outright stupidity from people, simply because they can remain anonymous.

I am certain there are large numbers of people who deliberately come across like a nutjob using the net as a form of escapism. Fantasy land.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wish we could mention users by name or point out current crazy threads. That would be so much fun, but I see why they have the T & C to deal with people like me

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
This is why I don't go to blogs.

However ATS is the most interesting forum I've read this far, so I'm happy to come back every now and then and see what the latest crazy assumption or factual finding is.

However, especially over the past weeks there have been more crazy nonsense assumptions than anything worth reading, for example that our moon is similar to Darth Vader's home. So I've been coming back less. The most interesting lately was the tea parties being dissed by CNN.

There are tons of theories, but we should spend more time understanding the facts better, for example how evil the CIA is, how the Rothschilds could be related to the Knights of Templar, how Saddam is still alive and cooperating with the US, Rockefeller's depopulation blues etc.

Also take a look at Jim Marrs' new book called Above Top Secret. How many respected authors are inspired by online forums? ATS did it! Good job!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Um, guys we need to point out the real problem here on ATS.

And thats the people in charge of all the disinfo here! Keep your eyes peeled boys theyre already here!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Are the people with different views from you, what you consider crazy?

Yeah there is a lot of junk on here but who are you to consider what is crazy and what is not? Especially on a conspiracy theory forum.

Do you post with your own beliefs at times?
You are no crazy then the rest my friend.

Some people look for answers, others find it on their own.

I think this is a topic personally that disgraces the rest of the site.
So a persons free speech can be labeled crazy by you?

I disagree, and respect anyone and everyone that can find happiness because of their believes. At least they have an answer unlike the rest of us....

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Reading this forum has taught me to have an open mind at least. At first I would have never believed half the things I do now. How many people in the world think diet soda or fluoridated tap water are harmless and so on? I'm not sure being crazy is a bad thing anymore. It is amazing what turns out to real when you look into it a little bit. There is a very fine line between genius and insanity, sometimes you accidentally cross it if you want to walk the line just make sure you come back over

[edit on 24-4-2009 by miraclerock]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
dsakca8ca2k-28dak-da-da=doafka=giai0gd7fu

i said hello!

ATS

jks ' D i love ats the crazy people are running the planet "dont tell anyone they think they are normal"

lol!

zionests
chemtrails
god
NWO

i would go insane to... ; )

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Um, guys we need to point out the real problem here on ATS.

And thats the people in charge of all the disinfo here! Keep your eyes peeled boys theyre already here!

Actually, we're ALL disinfo agents here, except for you. You're the only one with the straight skinny, the real dope, the true facts. And our job is to keep you distracted until The Day. Then we'll round you up and put you in the newly relocated Gitmo, somewhere near St. Louis.

But you knew that.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Interesting thread,
a lot of people are saying "Oh those nutjobs and crazies" etc without defining exactly what it means to be a nutjob. To me
it's the ultimate nutjob thing to go round calling other people nutjobs without defining what a nutjob is.

Please take this Sanity Questionnaire and post your answers.

Post your reaction to the following statements:

Answer either

A)Nutjob B)Partial Nutjob C)Not Sure D)Partially Sane E) Sane

1. The Apollo space missions were filmed at Disney.
2. Disney was/is used as a propaganda tool to brainwash American children.
3. Glenn Beck is an honest, hard-working, friend of the common man.
4. Alex Jones is a wild-eyd, delusional conspiracy theorist.
5. Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he died for your sins.
6. Flouride is put in toothpaste and water because the government cares about your teeth.
7. No other life has visited Earth and all UFOs are secret military craft
8. We are all individuated expressions of a supreme, eternal, unknowable power.
9. The military have developed and used weaponised, chemical laden food in order to make the populace weak, docile and subservient.
10. The reptilian species are co-existing with us on Earth.
11. 9/11 was carried out by a group of Arabs who live in caves in Afghanistan.
12. Zbigniew Brzezinski is a powerful geo-strategist.
13. Magic and energy manipulation are useless mumbo-jumbo
15. FEMA is an agency set up to care for the American people in the event of an emergency.
16. Alien abductions are a real phenomenen.
17. There is life after death
18. Drinking your own urine is good for your health
19. Eating animal flesh is a neccesary and tasty practice
20. A monetary system is essential, this will always be so.
21. "They" walk amongst us, and have been doing so for milienia.

justsomeboreddude, since you started this thread I'd like to see your answers, it wil only take a few minutes. Everyone else, please fill it in if yr interested.

Thanks nutjobs

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Because people are different, individual and they believe some crazy things, me included. It is not down to you, or me to judge them on what they believe or how they go about believing it.

The difference between here and in life, is that many people in real life are afraid to show who they really are, as they do not want to be different, they don't want to stand out from the crowd. They keep their views and opinions to themselves because they are ridiculed for what they believe as it doesn't fit in with the 'social convention' of what is real and what is fantasy.

On here people have their anonymity, they can say what they believe and even though they ARE ridiculed (which I think is digusting for an 'open minded' website), they are still annonymous.

People believe different things than you, accept it. It doesn't matter what they believe, I'm guessing they are a few things that you believe that I will find absolutely ridiculous, point is, it is only my opinion and I do not know the truth, only my version of it.

Can we try and avoid calling people crazy and nutjobs? I think it will help us all in the long run.

EMM

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It depends on what you define as sane and or insane what makes a person normal and not crazy. One persons truth is another person's fiction one man's garbage is another mans treasure exc. Is homosexuality normal there are some people who think so and alot of other people who do not. Is it normal for the sun to come up according to some yes according to other's the sun does not come up it only appears that way to us as our planet revolves around the sun.

Nut's and or crazy a loon or any other lable you want to label as someone being a few cans shy of a six pack might be nuts to someone or everyone but that doesnt mean there crazy. I was nuts to some when I talked about the patriot act years before it became a everyday topic and I was a loon when I talked about a gun that fired a million rounds a minute.

But both of those things are true. I looked at the OP and I didnt see any mention of the word Insane but then you also have to be able to tell the difference between insane and sane. Is there a difference? "The line between what we precive to the be the truth and fiction is never really decided one man's truth is another mans fiction." Thats a quote I used to have on my sig because its true does that mean im sane?

There are some quite a few people that think im nuts and a few more that think or have thought that I am insane but I understand where the OP is coming from. I think what you need to look at is try to find a defination to morality and you will come up with all kinds of definations that dont fit the bill as to a standard of what morality is surpose to be. Most dictionary definations lable the bible as being a moral guideline.

There was a guy I remember when I was living in butte montana still that put on a superman costume and was about to be arrested by the police and put up his hands trying to stop a bullet. That could be considered to be nuts as far as I remember he didnt get shot but what if he really could have stopped the bullets if they were fired.

I try to keep a open mind why im here. There have been some things I have seen on ats people as well that I have had serious questions about and I try to remember this site has 100,000+ members not everyone is here everyday or every week.

Also just because one defination as far as nuts or crazy might have one or a few definations correct that doesnt mean it fits the bill for everyone

Thats my 2 cents for now

Falcon

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

We are not crazy we are free thinkers so don't feel scare about some of the outrageous claims, the most incredible minds in the world where also called, crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join