It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by grover
Perhaps... but how do you convince aliens to land there as opposed to say in Kansas?

Another problem that this brings up is if aliens did arrive without any babble fish, how would we communicate?

Most Governments have already had contact and have been communicating with at least one type of ET for years.

They're not building this because they're crazy, they're building this because they know.

Exactly. This link makes it alittle clearer: www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, the ET's are on their way either people want them to or not, and have given a timeframe and demands to the Government to prepare the World until they have arrived.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't want to start a panic but I have some very real fears here that the Kazaks have advanced alien tech and are going to invade Europe and the USA very soon indeed with alien backing.

I have this on good authority.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Funny, remember what was said on that news conference? That man clearly stated that if the US didn't get moving on disclosure he was pretty adamant that another nation would "scoop" us. How great would that be for a tiny nation just asserting itself on the world stage to be the one! Great days we live in.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
theres something about all these reports, and sightings on the news, and possible disclosure all happening at once that doesnt sit well with me. Im inclined to believe theyre getting us ready for the new threat which is the alien threat just like they did with terrorism.

I really wouldn't use the term "Threat" about them before they have even arrived yet. Perhaps "Visitation" is a better word for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
This was posted earlier, previous thread here:

lol, you must be the captain of the re-post police. i think you say that more then anyone else.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The official alien chatter is accelerating with a much faster rate than I've expected after the first government ufo files disclosure. As we've been discussing in other threads like here something is amiss. It feels like we're being prepared for something. And with some haste I might add. Either that or someone's really pulling our leg

Hopefully, it's not a pretext for something like this www.theorionconspiracy.com... There's nothing like a common enemy to unite the World into a New World Order.

@redhead57: Most interesting, because a Brazilian Minister also supposedly said, not a week ago that ...Brazil had the right to reveal to its population the reality of the existence of aliens if the need arose without America’s permission.

So what gives with foreign governments having to clear things up with US before doing something that should in all honesty be in their jurisdiction?

Kind regards, M.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Manawydan]

Read 4 posts lover. Seem that b) pulling leg was the correct answer. Oh well.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Manawydan]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Either they know something we don't or they are hoping to drum up some tourist dollars or they have been smoking whacky tobaccie again... or all three.

Personally while I believe that the universe it teeming with life I also understand that the science is against interstellar travel...

... besides that the risk of the exchange of pathogens it just too great for both us and them for any casual contact...

and given how aggressive the human race is... if I were an alien I would give this place a wide berth.

So I'm betting that they are after tourist dollars.

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

I tend to agree with...tourist dollars...

Now as for science being against interstellar travel... OUR science may not have discovered the theory and or mechanisms for such travel...

And the fear of pathogen exchange...well...this is a justifiable concern...provided "they" aren't distant relatives...

As for our aggressive nature as a race...if "they" are capable of interstellar travel, I think their defenses and possible offensive capabilities would probably make our weapons systems look like...pea shooters...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

Well I have a good memory.

And I believe duplicate threads are a waste really, the information gets spread out over several threads, the same arguments get rehashed, to me it's better to have everything in one thread.

Having said that, no one (generally) reads past the first couple of pages anyway, so I guess several short threads are perfect for the short attention spanned among us.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Personally while I believe that the universe it teeming with life I also understand that the science is against interstellar travel...

YOUR science is.

If this is report is true, it's symbolic but I doubt any ETs are actually going to land there either. A great idea either way, imo.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I had read the source article in Russian. Its a practical joke, mate.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by glimmerman

The trouble with the our science their science argument is that if the fudamentals are the same... relativity, speed of light, quantum mechanics etc... then the same results apply.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by infinite

Thanks for the link.

Like I said there are so many odds against aliens visiting us that I am certain this is a tourism ploy.

One of the biggest proofs (as far as I am concerned) that sightings of physical aliens is a hoax is that they look too much like us...

... the odds of the almost parallel evolution of a form... in this case basically the human form... on planets separated by such vast distances is astronomical.

Again...unless of course they are indeed "distant" relatives... and we have simply not evolved into the forms they have.

The distances separating "us and them" my not be vast at all

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
GREAT so NOW THEY CAN HAVE SEXY TIME ITS NICE!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by glimmerman

Thanks for the link.

Like I said there are so many odds against aliens visiting us that I am certain this is a tourism ploy.

One of the biggest proofs (as far as I am concerned) that sightings of physical aliens is a hoax is that they look too much like us...

... the odds of the almost parallel evolution of a form... in this case basically the human form... on planets separated by such vast distances is astronomical.

Again...unless of course they are indeed "distant" relatives... and we have simply not evolved into the forms they have.

Indeed. Spaking of which, Alex Collier claims that Humanity have been genetically altered by Extraterrestrials atleast 22 times throughout History.
I guess each Alien visiting race want their OWN image of Man, don't they.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Clairaudience

Perhaps... but how do you convince aliens to land there as opposed to say in Kansas?

There is no convincing...Kansas any day! Look how easy it is to get into this country!

Homeland security my butt!

Seriously though it seems now this may all be a joke. Which is fine, I had no plans on visiting Kazakhstan anyway...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Alex Collier claims that Humanity have been genetically altered by Extraterrestrials atleast 22 times throughout History.

If that were true it would be clear and evident in the DNA... and unless someone has proof that it is I don't buy it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Originally posted by glimmerman

Thanks for the link.

Indeed. Spaking of which, Alex Collier claims that Humanity have been genetically altered by Extraterrestrials atleast 22 times throughout History.
I guess each Alien visiting race want their OWN image of Man, don't they.

I don't know about 22 times...but there seems to be substantial evidence on unexplained DNA "manipulation" in our recent history.
Personally I believe there is only one other race visiting us...checking on us...guiding without great interference...much the way a parent raises an older teen...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Oh, but you don't have to buy it. The info is all for free.
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think that H. P. Lovecraft had it right... that alien life forms would be so alien we would consider them monsters.

Actually, parallel evolution happens quite often. The eye for example, here on earth, evolved seperately around a dozen times in different species. I do not think that evolution would differ in it's process that much no matter where in the Universe you were.

It depends on the environment, so if there is an earth like planet out there, chances are the life will be simliar in function to life here. It would obviously look different, to an extent, but if a design works it will no doubt show through in the evolutionary process.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

FASTER at the click than I...SHOW OFF

Thanks though there is another read I have bookmarked in this mess on my browser...lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join