It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by glimmerman
If man has descended from the apes; why are the apes still here?

There are many different species of ape that branched off, we're one of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I believe they will reap enormous financial and economic rewards but at a huge cost.

When these things want themselves to be seen and known there will be way too many to park. Maybe a mother ship.

The guesthouse, theatre and translation service will only be for other foreign leaders to get a good view.

I’m new to UFO threads but has there been an increase in odd government behavior like this before?

First Obama may beat another County in disclosure. Then this??

There are some off topic threads that relate to why this is all coming about. I just find it all a bit overwhelming, with the timing being so precise relating to other global events.

It may be time to gear up. These UFO’s will not be good natured. They wont need to park and we wont see UFO gas stations popping up.

They will just hover on their supernatural energy. They will also be dispersed throughout the entire globe, when this happens.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

With the greatest respect, your asking me to believe that in the whole wide Universe, I should be looking to the demented hidden cowards in real power, to bring us Alien visitors?and use that against us, for what aim?

I would consider that, but what if the real deal turns up during the fake visitation?

For me to believe they would try and go that far is unbelievable, the cat is out of the bag, which to me, means that plan is a no go IMO

Maybe they tried to convince us of that, to get us to fight when they do turn up for real, to protect their own sorry asses, there are many people who live on Planet Earth who would rather fight to the death than do their bidding, and I know some of them, and I bet so do all of us, and there are those who would die in a nano second before bowing to the wishes of these people also, just like there are those who will willingly sell their own mothers to survive.

I have friends who I would take a bullet for, just like I have friends who would do the same, these are usually people who think nothing of money, possessions, who are happy with life and what it gives them, they would give you their last penny if you needed it without wanting something in return, just don't think the thought of hurting their loved ones, because then they become your worst nightmare.

It's these same people who will die fighting home grown Aliens, but would work to build friendships with the real thing, ask yourself, do you know people like that, everyone does, they are usually the people with very little to say, because nothing would surprise them, nobody would, those are the people everyone will turn to if TSHTF IMO

The project Blue Beam if my memory serves me right, is a get out clause for TPTB, otherwise not a word of it would have found the light of day.

Something is definitely happening, and I am thinking it's taking those PTB by total surprise.

What a better way to get people to fight their battles for them? make us think it's them and they want you as a slave, when really it's all for real, and they don't want them here.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
IF Kazakhstan is building an embassy for the use of aliens, it suggests that they know what sort of requirements these aliens will have:

Do they breathe our air
How big are they
How big will their craft be - the landing strip will have to be big enough to accommodate them
What sort of environment they will need

It would be interesting to get hold of the plans for this embassy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by infinite

Thanks for the link.

Like I said there are so many odds against aliens visiting us that I am certain this is a tourism ploy.

One of the biggest proofs (as far as I am concerned) that sightings of physical aliens is a hoax is that they look too much like us...

... the odds of the almost parallel evolution of a form... in this case basically the human form... on planets separated by such vast distances is astronomical.

I think that H. P. Lovecraft had it right... that alien life forms would be so alien we would consider them monsters.

I used to hold this as the most likely view - but here is something that people really need to consider. If faster than light travel exists, it allows travel in time as well as space.

The electrical signals from our world travel in a sphere from us at the speed of light. Lets say the signal is picked up at a distance of say 2,000 light years (2,000 years in our future).

If these beings have superluminal travel, then after getting our signal - they can move to the earth, in our PAST.

They can basically move back in time to a useful point - then mess with our DNA or evolution. Basically, they can do anything they like to us - if they want us to look like them, its child's play. They can write our religions, found our ancient empires - whatever.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

The requirements would be minimal.

You ask
“”Do they breathe our air
How big are they
How big will their craft be -
the landing strip will have to be big enough to accommodate them
What sort of environment they will need “”

They don’t breathe air, they are as big as they want to be, their craft is only visible when they want to be seen, they already live in our environment and don’t need a runway..

Piece of cake. Any amenities would only be for foreign or other human guests.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My wife is fluent in Russian. We found the original Russian language news article in "Leninskaya Cmena - Express K" a kazahkstan news site.

She read the Russian language article in its entirity and said it appeared to be a serious news article and not intended as an "anecdote" which is the Russian word for joke.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I read your first post and thought you made a good point - possibly the amenities could be used for visiting humans BUT the article says 'embassy' implying the use would be for aliens.

IF (and again I say 'IF') Kazakhstan is preparing for aliens they seem to feel the aliens will require a base on the planet. If that's the case, they can't just put up the equivalent of a 5 star hotel and hope it will meet requirements.

So, I'd like to know what they are including in this building that would indicate it was for the use of aliens.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Haha this reminds me of the song:
Kazakstan greatest country in the world
All other country run by little girl
Kazakstan Kazakstan you very nice place
number one in potassium

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is only fair that they build an Embassy for Aliens. After all, there are embassies for say USA, France, Italy etc. then why shouldn't the Aliens have their own aswell, considering that they will probably stay here for a while after their future arrival.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You have a point. You siad"" So, I'd like to know what they are including in this building that would indicate it was for the use of aliens.""

I'm thinking they have a 5 star hotel on their craft.

They are after one thing only and it's not our luxurious living style.

The whole thing sounds so crazy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
So, I'd like to know what they are including in this building that would indicate it was for the use of aliens.

It's a gimmick, nothing more.

Just like Roswell capitalises on the alien phenomena, Kazakhstan are capitilising on the USO activity in the Caspian sea.

Some people seem to be taking this too literally.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Some people seem to be taking this too literally.

I promise I'm not.

It just seems like a fair question to me. IF ('IF' again) the Kazakhstan government is putting up a building claiming it is for the use of aliens then there should be some evidence that it IS for the use of said aliens.

If there are no special facilities then we might assume that they are bluffing - maybe for the tourist trade maybe to raise their profile on the world stage.

But seeing the blueprints might save a lot of speculating. It seems a simple place to start if one wants to debunk the story.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Orginal source

express-k.kz...

Well, it is genuine and not a hoax story. In all honesty, I am speechless, I have no idea what to say in relation to this story.

From my own research on this government they are nothing short of a legalized mafia in charge of a country...

That being said, I doubt they are privy to any form of information we are not, and in all likely hood this is a PR stunt. After all, the only reason most know of this country is because of Borat.. now they can be known for a Alien Embassy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

DUDE! I have to read this story! please U2U me and let me know how to get it.

That is way to funny!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I don't forsee aliens really wanting to go to Almaty, of all places, but okay.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I wasn't meaning you specifically, I was meaning the people who are saying this is part of disclosure...

As to facilities that would cater to aliens? Well a large landing pad would be useful, which could be used to land helicopters on when the alien ships aren't using it.

They'll need a visitors centre where the aliens can get brochures of the local attractions, this will be handy for us mere human tourists too...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by grover
Perhaps... but how do you convince aliens to land there as opposed to say in Kansas?

Another problem that this brings up is if aliens did arrive without any babble fish, how would we communicate?

Most Governments have already had contact and have been communicating with at least one type of ET for years.

They're not building this because they're crazy, they're building this because they know.

I have heard that for years now but no one has provided any type of proof or evidence.

How can you be so sure? Besides faith, what else do you have to offer for us skeptics? Sorry, but it seems that if this type of communication has been going on for so long. It would seem there would be alot more evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I think this is inspired!

Aliens may not understand the concept of countries, territories or even embassies. (Or any other 'ies' for that matter). Question is, how would our alien friends know the Kazakhstan alien embassy was just for Kazakhstan and not for the world, or just the building the embassy is in?

Following this idea, I've declared my own country and opened my own alien embassy - ET won't know the difference.

As I am sure aliens monitor ATS - you are all welcome my alien friends!!! Tea and jammy dodgers for all!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello

Not sure if that was already covered, but I think it's the same project.
About a month ago there was a proposal by Lithuanian Raelian movement/society(?) to build an alien embassy in Lithuania. They were asking only for a piece of land I guess, not sure about the money, haven't watched it full today.
As some phrases in the OP (being first, huge benefit etc) are the same, I think we might conclude it's by the same people.

Here is the news report ( in Lithuanian).
There is even a model of the embassy shown at about 0:54.

If anything, I can translate the text.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ilaruum]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join