It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexl
Yes, they have had this project going on for some time now . Unofficially the title of this endeavour amoungst Kazakhstan diplomats is known to be ' Cultural learnings of Aliens for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan ' . If you do not like, you will be execute.

HAHA!

Aww. To funny man. Nice one

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I was thinking about this and this is the first news I have heard from Kazakhstan in some time but wasn't that dictator ejected?

I seem to recall that he was or was it another stan?

Either way, like I have said I am sure this move is all about tourist dollars... as if tourists go there to begin with.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

If you go there you'll probably be kidnapped and held ransom to your folks... that's the tourism way!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Yes.

British and American companies are evaluating the oil in the region after the new government allowed them to access and privatise it. Surprised

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Of course we would look at them as monsters. Let me ask you this though. What do our monsters look like? Most have two arms and two legs. It's pretty hard for me to imagine that aliens would have the form of, say......trees and be mobile.

Insect looking aliens? I can buy it, but even in movies those insectoid (is that a word?) aliens have appendages like we do, to some extent.

I have a pretty good imagination, yet I can't for the life of me come up with a viable solution as to what an alien would look like, that doesn't have at least some type of humanoid form.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by groverYears ago I wrote a short science fiction story where astronauts from earth caused a intergalactic incident because the faces of the aliens they encountered looked too much like vagina's and after years in space they couldn't control themselves.
I was never able to get it published.

Hehe, classic!!! I don't suppose you still have the story do you? Post it if you do

Kazakhstan is now stereotyped as being a bit of bit of a joke I'm afraid (no disrespect from myself intended), which is a shame because building an alien embassy is a brilliant idea for many reasons, and now because it's Kazakhstan creating it it's just going to be mocked, which is the last thing the UFO community needs seeing as it's (ufo community) mocked enough due to people claiming all sorts of baseless horsecrap, just look at some of the other threads in the 'aliens' section to see what I mean.

Anyhow, Kazakhstan,I applaud you

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Tourist dollars? Have you looked at a map?

Go to the middle of nowhere...then go to the middle of nowhere from there and thats Kazakhstan!

I live in Moldova which is between Romania and Ukraine..and you might be halfway to Kazakhstan when you get here. I am guessing they probably know something we Americans don't. There have been many recent sightings of UFO's in this part of the world. For those of you who think the distances are too great for Alien life to get here.. physics is finally coming around to the decision that the speed of light is no more a limiting factor than the speed of sound.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
theres something about all these reports, and sightings on the news, and possible disclosure all happening at once that doesnt sit well with me. Im inclined to believe theyre getting us ready for the new threat which is the alien threat just like they did with terrorism.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Times of Asia have this story, so I'd start to take this serious now. It might have sound facetious, but it seems the Kazakhstan government is building an alien embassy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

we must confirm this!

Taken from source provide by the OP

Currently it is generally accepted that aliens are making use of an underwater UFO base in the Caspian Sea which Kazakhstan borders. Fuad Gasimov, the head of neighbouring Azerbaijan's national Aerospace Agency has confirmed this to be the case and has gone on record stating the old USSR constantly monitored alien spaceships regularly entering the water but kept this a military secret. Gasimov himself was involved in this secret monitoring of UFOs when a department heat at the USSR's science academy.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Behind the Scenes, U.S. Tempts Iran with Global Nuclear Fuel Bank Deal
April 13, 2009

The United States is focusing on the key Central Asian country of Kazakhstan, to stage a strategic comeback in the region. Prospects are brighter than ever as Kazakhstan is edging closer to the chairmanship of the Organization of Security and Economic Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) next year. The OSCE leadership brings Kazakhstan into the forefront of the Western strategies in Eurasia -- and out of Russian orbit.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the Obama administration is "carefully considering" the setting up of an international uranium fuel bank in Kazakhstan, which could form the exit strategy for the historic US-Iran standoff. That is why the visit by the Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad to Astana, Kazakhstan, on Monday assumes exceptional importance.
www.alternet.org...

This may have something to do with the subject at hand...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Kansas? We have one, Kingman Kansas, The airport has been completly redone, new hangers are going up, and we have the black helicopters at 3 in the morning, not to mention the B-2 bomb runs they are doing now. No one in Kingman Owns a jet, just old light plains, but we can take a C-17 no problem, seen it....at 3 in the morning.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I like this , mui intresting read, and I have a question to you all :
is this the First you read about this subject ?
I mean, one must have all the information / inside info in the back of your head too.

This is a part of a bigger issue, the Tina Seti , the Norwegian Politician Warnings, the area51 frantic caller. Try to connect them, then you will see that it is one huge event..

Happend befor and most likely will happen again...

So one could hope, what if the Nibiru is involved here ? Who knows, it is either all False or True, if either, it will make a big diffrence in the near future..

Salute .

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I belive Borat is from Kazakhstan, does anyone know if he is involved with this project

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by akoola111
I belive Borat is from Kazakhstan, does anyone know if he is involved with this project

He is the lvl33 who runs it !

But, I read an article about Afgahnistan back in January, that the Govt. over there had bought 5 million BioHazzard suits from an US based company, sadly I cant find the website again , Im gonna check my FaceBook I know I posted it there.....

..' Radiation Pills and Bio Suits are allso advised, if your budget allows it'..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Most governments of major countries are already in direct contact with several
extraterrestrial species, mostly evil ones. I reckon Kazahkstan wants to be one
of them. There was a large gold exchange between governments on Earth and
a certain, quite malevolent extraterrestrial group. They told the governments
that in exchange for tons of gold, they would pick up the government officials
that are in the deal, and bring them to safety when natural catastrophes start
ravaging across the world.

Most governments know about this deal, and many of them want to get in on it
as well. Kazakhstan is just one of the many countries of which the government
officials, military officials, scientists that are in the know, and so forth, want to
get into the deal as well, and be brought to safety when Earth becomes rather
uninhabitable. Of course, only the rich and those with leverage can afford this
deal, government officials all across the world are draining tax money to pay
their ride to safety. .. and no, I don't have proof for this, no one ever has proof,
because the evidence of such things always get covered up.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I like this , mui intresting read, and I have a question to you all :
is this the First you read about this subject ?
I mean, one must have all the information / inside info in the back of your head too.

This is a part of a bigger issue, the Tina Seti , the Norwegian Politician Warnings, the area51 frantic caller. Try to connect them, then you will see that it is one huge event..

Happend befor and most likely will happen again...

So one could hope, what if the Nibiru is involved here ? Who knows, it is either all False or True, if either, it will make a big diffrence in the near future..

Salute .

Tina from SETI? Probable fake
Norwegian Politician? Dunno about that one
Area 51 caller? Confirmed fake

So what are we connecting? Fakes?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.--.com...

This article contains the same information with a bit more detail about the UFO/USO that hit the water there. I also found a reference to a halo shaped UFO back in 91 that was reported over their skies.

I don't know, this is a pretty bold move no matter what nation it is. I too think something is up and coming soon on this front.

One thought I had about the post referring to the large gold exchange, isn't there talk that Fort Knox is empty and that large amounts of gold are unaccounted for??? Hmmm, very interesting stuff here, the uranium connection can't be ignored either.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Didn't the Soviets used to base much of their space operation in Kazakhstan?

I distinctly remember reading on here - or somewhere else - some article about a MASSIVE runway somewhere in the Kazak desert/plains...

Could this be related?

OMG imagine how many people would just freak out and go crazy - mob rule - martial law - if they announced aliens were here and showed freaky pics on TV. EVEN if the aliens were friendly and funky.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I checked lonely planet and the stan with the meglomanic dictator is Turkmenistan.

This is what they say about Kazakhstan:

The world’s ninth biggest country is one of its last great travel unknowns. Though the outside world is gradually becoming aware of Kazakhstan, largely thanks to its oil and the antics of that pseudo-Kazakh Borat Sagdiyev, few have really explored this country of vastly varied attractions.

Easily the most economically advanced of the ‘stans’, post-Soviet Kazakhstan is reinventing itself as a uniquely prosperous and modern Eurasian nation. The leafy commercial and social hub, Almaty, has an almost European feel with its quality hotels, slick boutiques, chic cafés and streets thick with BMWs and Mercedes. Astana, in the north, is being transformed at quickfire speed into a 21st-century capital with a unique mix of Islamic, Western, Soviet and wacky futuristic architecture. President Nursultan Nazarbaev, who has ruled Kazakhstan since Soviet times, doesn’t encourage political opposition but is managing to forge a peaceful, multiethnic nation – which makes him on the whole pretty popular.
www.lonelyplanet.com...

and according to Wikipedia the meglomanic President for Life Saparmurat Niyazov (called "Turkmenbashi", or "leader of the Turkmen") died suddenly
21st December 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23-4-2009 by grover]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join