It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

I am not sure I still have it... it was never published... one rejection letter from Omni (remember that scifi mag?) Said that they didn't do satire. A few years ago I went through all of my old manuscripts and burnt a bunch of them.

The structure was a series of communiques between the offended aliens and the government on earth about the... rather sticky situation.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Too bad! I love sci-fi and yours seemed truly unique.

I would have loved to give it a read.

Yes, I do remember Omni mag...... Now I am dating myself.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That video was extremely helpful. The chilling part was what looked to be a Jewish star of David, unless I saw it wrong.

I have always had the belief that these aliens main goal is to decieve the Jews.

I am not Jewish but have known this to be the case, in my personal opinion. They will also decieve the most elite.

Creepy. I'm off to see it again and hit the pause button.

Can anyone tell me if that is a star of David or perhaps an inverted pentagram. I'm not up to par on all the symbols????

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by HooHaa

Thanks. I always thought it was a humping good story.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

O.K that freaked me out I paused that video and zoomed in. It is a star of David with a CROSS inside.

Does anyone know the significance of that symbol.

That symbol, in itself answers all my unexplained questions!

Time for a cold one after seeing that. wow!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Is it just me? Or has all of these recent developments getting some word in the media smell of a new space race? Who is going to be the first country to officially come out and say contact?
I think behind the scenes, someone is sweatin bullets trying to figure out how, where and when will be the best place to make this statement.
Although, most of us have known all along! This message to the world will hopefully get people to stop and think about our future as a species and not as different and divided entities.
I wish you all the best. Safe journeys... for all of us.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Very nice, how much?

I say good on them for having the guts to do something like this. It shows the world community that not everyone who believes in UFOs is a random in a basement.

Now we just need to get our Australian leadership to chuck a big peace sign and landing pad on top of the harbor bridge and we're set.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My friend from Kazakhstan says that it's just a "creative money laundering" event. He should know. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ilaruum

Do you know of any significance to the star of David with a cross in the middle in Lithuanian or Kazakhstan??

I found one website that may have significance to secrets of the universe and this symbol. It’s;

""Egyptology Researcher Explains Biological Meaning of Ankh, Ouroboros, Star of David and the Cross.""

“The transdisciplinary nature of Egyptian knowledge is a mirror with a triple reflection—religion, biology and physics, while the process itself points to the conversion of matter to energy.” Entitled “Biosemiotics in Ancient Egyptian Texts: The Key Unlocking the Universal Secret of Sexuality and the Birth of the Limitless,” King’s paper explains the reproductive mystery that has been manipulated by biopower from ancient Egypt to the modern era. This secret is commonly understood by 21st century scientists as viral sex, that is, horizontal gene transfer (HGT) mediated by a virus or the exchange of DNA between two different species—human and viral. The difference between modern scientific knowledge and Egyptian science is that the ancient texts claim HGT and transformation happens after a human dies. Accordingly, when biological elements escape the human body at death, Egyptian hieroglyphs and art support HGT is a potential evolutionary option.

www.h-net.org...

Does any of this sound cultural to you or your wife?

I find it odd that a UFO temple would have both a Jewish and Christian symbol associated with it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There does seem to be a confluence of similar thought in the Baltic / Eastern European region. I'm not certain what this means, but it strikes me as somewhat ironic that countries often deemed unimportant, miniscule, or otherwise lacking in what many westerners would consider amenities are the same places that espouse such forward-thinking ideas.

Even if this is untrue, it speaks to a desire for some kind of oneness of thought, a belief in something greater than themselves. Why might that be?

As for the model depicted in the previously posted video, it did indeed appear to be a Christian cross within a Star of David. This is not a new symbol, and has appeared in everything from literature to jewelry for many years. Again, it seems to speak to a oneness of thought, or at least a desire for such.

Is a belief in extra-terrestrial life replacing religion?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have been reading up on Kazakhstan and it's bigger than I thought.

It's the 9th largest country in the world and the world's largest landlocked country.

en.wikipedia.org...

It's also curious that there was a suspected UFO crash and now this Embassy.

This is interesting.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pax_gnosis

I just find it ironic that "oneness of thought" only includes Jew and Christians. If this is true then all my research adds up.

It wont be the Christians and Jews that are decieved when they decide to appear, in fleets covering the globe.

Although many will be decieved by their beauty, just the awe of the whole thing.

I dont see this being a hoax as we now have Obama, Lithuanian and Kazakhstan all bringing it up.

Another issue I have is the Government knows these Aliens are BAD. So those setting up a welcome mat will be in for a rude awakening.

As soon as I get this figured out someone throws a wrench in to it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It is really silly and typically Human to label the visitors as bad and evil before they have even landed.

Gosh, relax, folks, and take tings as they are unfolding.

If they are bad, then so be it. Then they are bad. But don't label them as such before it is fully and completely proven that is being the case

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

They have landed. I'm not a UFO basher or debunker.

I know my facts but I dont expect you to believe me. Your are entitled to believe they are good. No offense,,

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If you build it they will come!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think you are misinterpreting this event a bit, doesn't matter is it real or not.
First, check who Raelians are - Raelians
In my opinion it's in both cases (Lithuania/Kazakhstan, maybe somewhere else) just for publicity/money laundering/funding seeking purposes and it is not in any way related to aforementioned countries.

As for the symbol, that is deffinitely not any sign of only national significance, as I understand, it is supposed to be universal or smth.

Okaaaay, I've watched the video, so in short - they don't ask for any money, just for some land not far from the capital. The model of the embassy was built according to requirements of the aliens - 7 bedrooms (as there are 7 cultures of aliens), exact distances, etc. Embassy should be built until 2035 when aliens are supposed to arrive. After the refusal by the Lith government they were going to propose this project to some country that have islands(?) That was kinda it.

Oh, and our PM suggested to ask for it again next year on the Fools day.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ilaruum]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Nightchild

They have landed. I'm not a UFO basher or debunker.

I know my facts but I dont expect you to believe me. Your are entitled to believe they are good. No offense,,

Yes, however I meant THE landings, when they arrive in groups.
I hold no opinion about them being good nor bad until I meet them in person. Just as with any other individual. I know there are many groups of bad people on this planet, and the same is only logical to assume regarding the ones outside the Earth aswell. However there are also good ones aswell, as no people are 100 % stereotyped. Not even the Nazis were.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hey i ahvent had time to read all of the thread,

but arn't embassies run by the country they represent, i.e. english embassy in france is full of english people.

so is this ufo embassy going to have to be an empty building intill the aliens come.

or will they kick the ukrainians out once they get here ?

lol

this is so funny

[edit on 23-4-2009 by CaptanMad]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Does it matter... really matter... if the motive may be money or what it is used for...
Money is nothing in comparison to this... (the idea of contact)
The idea is what matters. We as a species need to have something in place for eventual contact. Regardless if one believes in ET's or not, there should of been something set in place PUBLICLY if the event should ever to be held. I'm not talking about military or government's plans, they have (had) them set in place for sometime and as we all pretty much know, have been utilized. Had we had something in place and statements made PUBLICLY (the rest of us), then perhaps the world would have been able to accept the realities much sooner. The fact is that INEVITABLY... we will have contact, which will INVARIABLY change the way we will exist as a whole. The sooner people come to accept this FACT, the better and faster we can evolve as a species and make an end to these petty issues that we find we are in today... To me it all boils down to this, we all have rights, we all have to eat and drink to sustain us, and we all have to co-exist with one another. That is the CHANGE we all want and that is the long road to PEACE and HAPPINESS for all of us.
I just hope I will be here to witness the event.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by infinite

One of the biggest proofs (as far as I am concerned) that sightings of physical aliens is a hoax is that they look too much like us...

To be fair, the idea of a alien species evolving almost parallel to ourselves it quite plausible. Humanoid beings could simply be a universally superior form for a species to take on in order to raise in the evolutionary ladder. We hear all the time about planets that are likely to be able to support life due to their similarities to earth, if these planets are in fact geographically close to earth then the life on it would probably be somewhat similiar no?
This is not to say that there isn't likely to be non-humanoid alien species out there, there most certainly is. I'd imagine that aliens from Iron breathing based planets or planets with varied gravitational forces would produce unique life forms however it seems more likely that most life supporting planets require most of the qualities Earth has. If this is so then most intelligent life should be relatively similar..

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join