It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Government to build UFO base and alien embassy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
People have seen this coming for a long time now. And yes regardless of the fact if there is extra-terrestrials (beings created before us i.e. angels/demons how hard is that to understand?) they are in fact the Nephilim from the Book of Enoch.

And don't stop there.

If any of you in these UFO/Paranormal threads would just take 5 minutes to just google or even youtube a random guy I don't care who it is long as it's explaining The Book of Enoch which is dated back to the 2nd Century B.C.

You'll find it gives you the same story if not MORE details on what we hear about what happens with most these abductions these beings probe people and impregnate and get people to believe in them which is just as good to them in their eyes because they see it as ignorant worship.

Either way, in the Book of Enoch; the FALLEN ANGELS descended from the Heavens(space! duh!!) and mated with the daughters of men something The Most High God El Elyon commanded them not to do.

And just how these so called Aliens will supposedly make things better and give peace and advance mankind with their advanced knowledge, well dive deeper into the Book Of Enoch you find the same fallen angels taught men magic,cosmetics,weapons,and basically all the knowledge we have today.

Wake- UP Guys This Deception Has Been Planned Long Ago.

[edit on 24-4-2009 by hezekiah]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

Yes, you DID say that in the other thread too.

Anyway.. "Nephilim" is merely a hybrid race created by ancient ET's and nothing demonic at all, really. The later idea of them as being demonic, probably stems from the later biblical interpretations of the original Sumerian legends depicting the same beings.

Ofcourse, that does not mean they are good, though. Some are good, some are bad.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
some of yall be tripping on that alien # the only way an alien form would come to earth would be if they have already been here which would have ties with the egyptians but if they havent been here before what makes you think they would come here if there as great as an alien civilization would be we would be like ants to them and they would be like people so when you walk down the streets and see ants im pretty sure you dont talk to ants and im hella sure you dont give them your technology and their information and why do you think that aliens would be in our dimension or in our understanding

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure about all of this alien stuff, if "Aliens" do one day land we will still have to ask ourselves the question, "What do they really want?". When the government and the Vatican get behind this whole thing though it makes me a bit queazy, mainly because of how corrupt both entities are. I pray to god every day, if there is one, that Alex Collier is full of #.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
dont they have inferior potassium?
sorry i couldnt help myself

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They do it for the $$$.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

It seems they(aliens) already have a UFO base.

Currently it is generally accepted that aliens are making use of an underwater UFO base in the Caspian Sea which Kazakhstan borders.

This sounds more like they are(Kazakhstan) building a Motel.
No mention of a Quarantine bay to clean up the critters.

The Republic of Kazakhstan in Central Asia is in the process of building the world's first alien embassy according to some local media reports. If these reports are to be believed, the authorities have already allocated a large plot of land in the city of Almaty for this ambitious project. Facilities to be built within the complex will include a guesthouse, theatre and translation service. A purpose built UFO landing pad and checkpoint will be attached to the embassy.

Airplanes need airports,these ufo-ships seem to be able to move anywhere and land anywhere and I'm sure the Aliens would prefer to travel in their ships rather than dock at Kazakhstan and catch a taxi (if they can
) to get to their ground destination.

Zelong.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Damn it!
This whole thing is a stupid satire.
I did a search for it on Google, and it came up in The Weekly World News, and others.
It even said SATIRE.
This is the kind of crap that seriousy makes us believers look like lunatics, and this whole thing about disclosure look like a bloody joke.
Why do people do this crap? Is it really for a quick buck???

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Grover, I'm really worried about you! Holy crap! I can't believe a publisher didn't jump right on that!

I have a friend you really should meet. He's hoping to find an alien girl with three breast-es-es.

Now I can tell him to get his passport ready and meet the ship in Kazakhstan. They likely came from a long cruise.

After all, we all know how sailors are on their port calls.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

Where did you get the satire link from? I just did a search and found these:

weeklyworldnews.com...

According to Express K, a Kazakh newspaper, the Republic of Kazakhstan is preparing to build the world’s first UFO base and alien embassy...

Ufologists are applauding the government, which openly believes that contact with extraterrestrials is inevitable and is attempting to establish the nation as forward-thinking. Others are criticizing the project as being an obvious tourism ploy.

www.--.com...

Where does it say this is a joke?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Aren't they building a "spaceport" in Colorado? I guess that one doesn't purport to be a diplomatic facility, just transit.

Makes sense, American entrepreneurs are all about business....

Last year there were plans circulating in Puerto Rico's media about a spaceport to be built in one of the southern towns. It's not an entirely new idea. There is also belief among a few people that there is or was an alien base off the south west shore in Puerto Rico, underwater.

-rrr

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

yes but have you ever heard of the theory of panspermia? that's the theory of life coming from other planets and being carried to other planets by asteroids. given that the genome of the first bacterium on earth should roughly have been as a similar bacterium as on another planet, there would have to be similar conditions on this planet for it to survive, it could evolve parallel to thehuman species, with variations.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hezekiah

Interesting how your Old Testament name reflects your worldview. While it's true those who were PERCEIVED as angels and demons existed, the (collective) psychosis is that they're the product of a Single Creator of the entire infinite, incomprehensible universe, while humans are in a special class by themselves. What are the REAL chances a species on a planet in the dark outer rim of a galaxy can achieve such status?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I am certain this is a tourism

LOL!! what makes you so "Certain"..

Take it you don't believe aliens could visit us.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Excellent, the parking spot for my next vehicle is being built as we speak...

... free parking, lodging, and all I had to do was wear a silly ET costume.

All jokes aside, Kazakhstan must have quite the wad of extra cash if they're building something like that for a hypothetical circumstance.

... easiest job on the planet, sit and wait... wonder if they're hiring.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
On topic, I hope they're right in their gamble, but seeing as how we don't even have proof if these flying manifestations can materialize in large enough numbers outside the "spirit world" or whatever perceptual sleight of hand, the Big Bad Landing Pad could easily end up a rather historic fools' errand.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Its not that I don't think that aliens could reach us... rather based on what we know now, its highly unlikely and add to that 99.9% of the stuff cited as proof that they have would never stand up in a court of law as it were, much less a scientific peer review.

Plus the ancient alien stuff is a crock in my opinion... it is an insult to our ancestors memories to suggest that they didn't have the intelligence to figure out how to do the things that they did.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Guys everyone seems to have missed my last post.
This is a made up story!!!!!!!
I wanted to find at least one other source of the story.

It took me three hours yesterday but I eventually did a google search on 'extraterrestrial embassy' in Cyrillic characters ie Russia. 'посольства для внеземных существ' and there was a mass of articles in the Russian press.

Try it yourself (translated webpages are too long to post on this site)

This is a classic case of Chinese whispers
The original story was that a group of Lithuanian Raelins who asked the Lithuainian government if they could have land to build a ET embassy. They assured the authorities it would be good for business.

One article was as follows

Representatives of the Lithuanian movement raelitov, believing in aliens ask the permission of the authorities to build an embassy for extraterrestrial beings. According to the motion, requests were sent March 20, President Valdas Adamkus, Prime Kubilyusu Andrews and Chairman of the Seimas Arunas Valinskasu.
In last Thursday raelity expressed hope that the Lithuanian authorities have provided the land plot for construction and awarded diplomatic status structure, which is to be built. . According to the head of the Movement raelitov Lithuania
Vitalyusa Prastsenyusa, an area of several square kilometers to be located outside the city, «in nenavigatsionnoy zone». Embassy of the alleged need for official receptions newcomers. . Embassy for aliens, according to Prastsenyusa, over time, Lithuania would be a huge financial and academic benefits, the «Interfax".

The Article in 'all the news' web refers to is a hacked down version of a Russian article. It never states that Kazakhstan is building the embassy!

Beware the Chinese whisperer.

If this gets lost at the end of the page again i'll repost it.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
dont they have inferior potassium?
sorry i couldnt help myself

Bahaha, well played sir!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Very interesting thread indeed!

For a straight up topic, this has generated a whole lot of thought from my self regarding some great comments on a broader range of topics.

I have always had a thought in the back of my mind that some posters on ATS seem to be “not of this world”. Whoever posted the quote about aliens being involved with internet search engine’s made a great point which made me really think.

I also find it interesting that the Human species first left our planet for space from a place called the Baikonur Cosmodrome which just happens to be in ............ Kazakhstan.

The Baikonur Cosmodrome (Kazakh: Байқоңыр ғарыш айлағы, Bayqoñır ğarısh aylağı; Russian: Космодром Байконур, Kosmodrom Baykonur), also called Tjuratam, is the world's first and largest operational space launch facility.

It is located in the desert steppes of Kazakhstan, about 200 kilometers (124 mi) east of the Aral Sea, north of the Syr Darya river, near Tjuratam railway station. The facility derives its name from a wider area known as Baikonur and is also traditionally linked with the town of Zhezqazghan.

It is leased by the Kazakh government to Russia (currently until 2050) and is managed by the Russian Federal Space Agency. The shape of the area leased is an ellipse, measuring 90 kilometres east-west by 85 kilometres north-south, with the cosmodrome at the centre.

It was originally built by the Soviet Union in the late 1950s as the base of operations for its ambitious space program, but fell into decline[1] in the years after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in December 1991.

Vostok 1, the first manned spacecraft in human history, was launched from one of Baikonur's launch pads, which is presently known as the Gagarin's Start.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 26-4-2009 by TheKingsVillian]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join