It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Eternity & Life.
Everything belongs to Love.
Inside I am You.
Nothing can separate us.

Traitors, I've got your mind.
Heal.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by youislove]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by youislove

The old ways fade with the setting of the sun

The stagnant empires wane as the ravens circle above

Night falls upon the earth and the sanguine rivers that flow across her

But fate is not written in stone

You can fight to wash away the rotten husks of the past and bring on a new era

Fight for the new dawn

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b3f5f691127.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Do you know if aliens are regularly flying high in the sky?

ya

It's just that a night ago I have seen like 4 points of light moving in the night sky. Two of them turned around and moved back the way they came. I do not think a satellite would turn around. It either has to be a UFO or secret aircraft (for testing purposes).
I keep seeing these points of light moving in the night sky from time to time.

same here,
when me go to area where stars be visible, UFO's be a common sighting.
in the city smog and stuff kinda gets in the way.

though I've seen cloud ships,
like this one time there was a cirrus cloud (typically high altitude) that was just about 200 meters above where I was laying down from planting some horseradish.
I recognized it was an alien ship,
due to the obvious shape,
looked like the shape of a boat in the sky,
made of thin wisps of cloud,
took some pictures (not sure what happened to them),
and fell asleep,
woke up a few hours later,
went home.

edit to add:
found the pic
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1aa5ef7ee7f.jpg[/atsimg]
as you can see there is a blurred shape like a ship bottom, note how the lines go perpendicular to the background sky,
this blurred shape was moving at slow rate, but visibly noticeably faster than the background clouds, and in a different direction.
I pinged them telepathically, asked them to stick around,
within three minutes I was unconscious.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
What is a food lathering orgy? Is that where you have an orgy and rub food over each other?

I don't quite understand why you would choose to mention that part of your past life.

My thoughts exactly!!

I was quite entranced until I happened to skim across this part.. then I admit, my eyebrow quickly raised rather uncontrollably. =O

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by youislove
reply to post by DragonriderGal

You and the NWO are so pathetic that it tickels me.

Lol

*rolls eyes* And your pathetic spelling tickles me too. To say nothing of your ongoing 'look at me, look at me' videos. *shakes head sadly* Since the NWO probably spun your religion/beliefs like a waring blender, your religion should tickle you as much as it tickles me.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

you forgot to dance in that one.
dance off!
here me dancing with kitties:

Hum.. I don't think your kitties appreciated that much. But you look like you were having fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
as you can see there is a blurred shape like a ship bottom, note how the lines go perpendicular to the background sky,
this blurred shape was moving at slow rate, but visibly noticeably faster than the background clouds, and in a different direction.
I pinged them telepathically, asked them to stick around,
within three minutes I was unconscious.

I think deep inside that I am an alien. I always look at the sky and wanting aliens to come. I think I am one of them and not of this Earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I got a question for ya lowki. There was another fellow on ATS that he believed that he was an alien as well. He mentioned that we needed to watch out for something on I think October 11, 2011. Would you know something about this date that we do not? I had a thought if it maybe had to do with the planet Niburu. But I'm not sure.

BTW, I like your channeled drawing of those cat people. I love cats. =^_^= purrrrrrr :3

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Shrukin89]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
I got a question for ya lowki. There was another fellow on ATS that he believed that he was an alien as well. He mentioned that we needed to watch out for something on I think October 11, 2011.
Would you know something about this date that we do not?

nope, I could make something up,
but it only feels like a slight nudge in my future,
like a bump in the calendar,
the calendar is black(nothing) and a hint of green,
so hard to say really.
might have some explosions or buildings falling,
I see fireball coming out of highrise building, or very large flames anyhow.

I have heard pope benedict be the last pope
abcnews.go.com...
it says then "the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

I was wondering what you think would classify as the seven hilled city,
if perhaps it might be san francisco?

I had a thought if it maybe had to do with the planet Niburu. But I'm not sure.

i dono,
I feel a large object out near jupiters orbit,
but it's very dark,
hmm maybe a reddish orange color from the sun side,
it's looking top left at the moment,
remembering a visualization.

BTW, I like your channeled drawing of those cat people. I love cats. =^_^= purrrrrrr :3
[edit on 10-9-2009 by Shrukin89]

thanks meow

/\_/\
< ^ ^ >

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
are there really moon bases? did you work or no other greys that worked for the reptilians? are there really anunnaki bases on mars?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are lionlike aliens from Sirius A on Earth right now?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowkiI was wondering what you think would classify as the seven hilled city,
if perhaps it might be san francisco?

I had a reference to the seven hilled city that I found on good ol' wikipiedia. Which states that those 7 Hills are located in Rome. en.wikipedia.org...

But for the prediction date of Oct 11, 2011, that the other fellow ATS member had made was of course more or so a feeling, or a telepathic message from the future, or a planet alignment prediction.

But it's a long time away. No worries for now. But what I notice in Sept-Oct, almost every year from now is that you see colds and flu pop up. Economy markets fall in that time frame. So you can say it is a stressful time to gear back up and face work, school, flu, colder weather or w/e it may be.

So the energy levels are a bit low in the winter months up north. And people would need to adapt to those energy levels, but something else out there you have that feeling that nothing is getting any better, something else that we can't see are keeping the frequency energy levels down. Some of us are well aware that something controls us, and puts us into that blah mood.

So we blame it on the following:

The media- (we spend more time listening to the bad news that are occuring during the winter months) for those with radios and T.V's

Getting lack of sunlight- from being inside for too long, besides the days that we recieve sunlight get shorter too.

From getting bored and lazy- Too cold to go outside to do anything, only except to party all the time.

Getting sick- From the cold, from stress, from airborne illnesses, etc.

So the moods from everyone clearly change from these seasonal changes. Perhaps it could also explain why illnesses prove to be more deadlier in the colder months. It's all because of the energy levels in everyone. So what to do in winter:

Eat healthy, stay active, drink plenty of water, stay warm, go outside when it's clear and sunny, and find something to do when you feel down or bored, and think positive. That way you won't get sick.

So anyways.. My kind of interpretation now that I think that he might be refering to is the intensity of everything going on in October 11, 2011 will be greater than the years before that will further escalate in the year 2012. So you have the N1H1 virus that the next wave will be worse next year in 2010 which there may also be another wave after that year. The conflicts in Iran, Russia, U.S, Korea, Iraq, Afganistan, Pakistan, Isreal, China, India, etc, will further escalate in intensity.

Possible conflict within U.S that could cause civil war.
"Food shortages, Dollar collapse, Heathcare, mandatory N1H1 shots, unemployment" That could very well result in Martial Law.

It's a really big web of things that could happen in 2 years from now, That's why you can't really predict what is exactly going to happen because there is too much. Better to make a web graph with seperate categories. Less confusion that way.
Sorry for my rambling I do that a lot.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Shrukin89]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
None of you actually believe this, right? I am here to deny ignorance, and that's all this troll topic is, ignorance. Please move this to skunkworks. It's a fact that this is not a true story, obviously.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by G8tor
are there really moon bases?

yes, of different species,
mentioned by multiple sources.

from my personal recollection,
when (as a Nordic alien) assigned by the Orion priesthood to Earth for "global unification".
After completing a soul clensing on venus for over 10,000 years, and a few hundred years normalization incarnating on earth.

I went through a tutorial and briefing on the moon (far side has more stable ground).
I remember wearing space suits and such to get around the surface.

at the time, my blonde hair was to my shoulder blades, and of a straight cut, I was male and my host body didn't generate facial hair.

A particular memory, remember perhaps since it was mildly traumatic, and recollected in a dream:
I was walking in space suit with a black man to my left,
we walked into a small research base,
there was another man sitting on a table with a sword,
suddenly he lept up and propelled himself forward,
stabbing through the man next to me.

the man had short curly brown hair and beard.
then he said something to me along the lines of
"we don't need him anymore.
you've proven your worth.
go dispose of the body,
we'll talk about this later"

I just stood there my mouth mildly gaping,
as this man next to me, I had been training with for some time.

then he said
"never mind,
I'll go dispose of the body,
you have yourself some refreshing tea herbs,
I know the infusions are well loved in your background,
I know from having read your file" by this time he already had an arm through a space suit next to me. my left hand was still clutching the now dead mans upper right arm, as I had grasped it instictively as he started to fall to the ground. the bearded man propelled me forward to the refreshment stand. by the time I had seated myself and had my helmet off he was going out the door.
a yellow light lit the stand, it had scarlet tablecloth, smell of flowers, a metal perhaps silver embroidered teapot.
In the back of my mind, I thought to myself "well guess this be my awarded celebration"
the top half of my space suit was off.
I poured carefully in the low gravity, as didn't want to overextend muscles, everything requiring less excertion. a meditative experience.
I noticed the small embroidered silver cups had golden trim.
As I took my first sip smelled the lovely aroma of pink flower petals, the man came back inside.

he sat himself down on the bench he was sitting on earlier near a window and the door.
"so, you're going to earth now, aren't ya?"

I looked at him, and then I looked in my mind at the future, saw myself surrounded by trees of green and many flowers, blue sky.
"looks like it" I replied.

"well we have a little side project on mars we'd like you to look into" he blatantly stated, and looked at me to see my reaction. I'd gotten used to this divergent course tactics, so I just raised my eyebrows a little, half smiled and noted, to motion he should continue. "The missions on Mars. It's to do with inter colonial marriage between some of our and other colonies on mars.
We'd like you to settle things, so everyones happy."

I smiled, turned head left and down, shook my head a little, looked up and left,
people thinking so highly of me.
'go on' I telepathed to him.

he seemed mildly shocked, at mental communication,
but proceeded to give me mental instruction with full visuals and sensual of the red planet. It was a reptilian and human marriage, and I was supposed to act as counselor to the communities in easing their minds to accept each other with love.

they did give me some "shore leave" on earth, so I could breathe the fresh air, about two or three weeks later. before sending me to mars.

hmmm this sequence seems to be from 2,300 years ago. so it was after already having incarnated on earth a few times (having first come to here planet recently 2,800 years ago).

did you work or no other greys that worked for the reptilians?

I've heard of them, and know of them, and can access some of their thoughts.
a sullen existence, of calm assertive execution of orders, with a mild drudgery and dispair.
though gray dwarves are supposed to very easily feel good at accomplishing orders, reptilians (of these particular grays) often forget to congratulate and send positive emotions of gratitude for a job well done.

some even have mild acts of aggression, like grumbling, or having sharp eye movements even hitting things with the speed with which they set them down.

are there really anunnaki bases on mars?

There are human bases on mars, and quite possibly some extra terrestrials as well.
Currently watching Andrew D Basiago
www.youtube.com...

was mentioning a walk on mars and some of the people and animals and such he's interacted with.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Are lionlike aliens from Sirius A on Earth right now?

well the ones I mentioned earlier are in low earth orbit on their mother (big) ship.
has a rainforest jungle under a moonlit sky.

quite sensational, they showed me as they they know I appreciate nature.

though really spphix551, what be your mind sense about these "lionlike creatures".
you probably contact some, or something must happen in your mind, to have an interest.

perhaps you were one in past lives?

please do tell,
me be curious.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
None of you actually believe this, right?

I am here to deny ignorance,
and that's all this troll topic is, ignorance.

Ignorance (answers.com) The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

public education for copy machines? (we give you this information, regurgitate it on test)
this not be information found in mass media.
that's the point of "above top secret"

nothing be unaware, even rocks are aware of something.
uninformed, well perhaps you haven't been informed
all be within infinite multiverse at the present moment.

It's a fact that this is not a true story, obviously.

agreed this story not be true for you
as you have not experienced it.
how could it be true for you?
It be true for me, as it be my minds experience.

do you have any past life recollections?
do you know about reincarnations?
be you aware of illumanati mind control methods
of deceiving people into believing not all be within the infinite creator?

denying your own ignorance?

how about supporting the sharing of past experience mental physical or otherwise.

what be the experience you wish to share?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There's no way any of this can be taken as truth or with a grain of salt...Whether or not anyone knows and feels they were this or that in a past life is bogus. I do believe in re-incarnation but its foolish to think that we have any control over memories of a past life as clearly it wouldn't affect this life. I call it dreaming or over-thinking...I constantly see people on here talk about they were something else in a previous life and I just can't help but roll my eyes

If you were a grey, then I was a blue.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I do believe in re-incarnation

great

but its foolish to think that we have any control

that's what the illuminati wants you to think.

over memories of a past life
as clearly it wouldn't affect this life.

huh? what, I'm sorry, that's confusing.

I call it dreaming

when your body be accessing different multiversal states by altering the antennas (neurons) of reception.

like listening to the radio at night, to hear where you are, and whats going on, near your vibration.

or over-thinking...

me be experience emptiness.
some things do rise from the stillness.
appreciation for the present moment,
like rolling of the tidal waves.

If you were a grey, then I was a blue.

Excellent.
I'm happy you can be honest with yourself.
laughing makes it true in your future, or increasing the probability of experience in your future.
as you rock your body back and forth in a chuckle you are quantum binding to multiple 3 dimensional realities through the fourth dimension.

So as a blue, what was your experience like?
what do you remember doing?
what memories can you conjour "overthink" or "dream"?

please do tell.
"I love to hear stories" says Tsurka while lying down in a forest resting her head on right hand, and dangling her feet back and forth behind her. Tsurka looks like little red riding hood.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i read the title of this thread and burst out laughing...i was alexander the greats chief kitchen maid in a past life!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the illuminator
i read the title of this thread and burst out laughing...i was alexander the greats chief kitchen maid in a past life!

that's great,
how was it?
I'm glad you're waking up
Remembering who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join