It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by echovandecko
I am a gray alien, or "will be" a gray alien (Im from the future)... How do I find out where Im from and why Im here on earth? - thanx

Meditation will help with awareness and waking up to who you are in source, also listening to music with frequencies, such as vangelis, era, gregorian. There are numerous others.
So music, does this as well. And, chakra mediations. Print out sacred geometry, and hang up around you, crop circles. And set intentions.

"I am awake and aware."

"I will tune out the negative and still my mind in order to be open to anything I need to perceive."

"I AM free from the matrix and have overcome all mind control and programming. I trust my inner knowing."

The energies that have been coming should really help as well, such as the ones after August 15th, and there will be another large dose in November some time I've been told.
In any case, prayer, mediation, and asking for your starfamilly to wake you up, if you are aware that they are not negatives. You really need to do the affirmations/statements, listen to the music, and mediate along with prayer to Divine Mother and ask for insight, to wake up. But basically beginning the ascensional process and work.

Some people are annanuki, sleepers here, and though I'm trying to study this thread, I wonder if there is matrix programming in it, will go back and check, but....the zetans are the controller greys alligned with the annanuki.

I don't recommend letting anyone else in your head and therefore would avoid hypnosis.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Pay me?!? I wish, I'd take a job as a disinfo agent in a second. Free money. I'm a 21 year old auto body tech LMFAO. You are a NUTJOB. You are wrong, what you believe is dillusion, you belong in a ASYLUM. If you are so intent on living in a fantasy world, may I suggest Arkum Asylum from the Batman comix, also a fantasy world LOL.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I really want to know this one lowki.

Is the Earth hollow? Are there civilizations living inside the Earth?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Lowki, or even Dragonridergal...you both seem to understand this better than I do.

You mention using meditation as a form of contact. I find I have these moments usually between 12am and 3am where I see vivid images of Greys while I'm sleeping. Hm...how do I put this. It's very "mind-based" and I don't feel as though I leave the room, but I do feel something strange. I don't remember much when I wake up. They're not like normal dreams, they're on a different level but I haven't been able to make sense of them. I've had these types of dreams since I was about six years old.

Sometimes I fight with my mind, or have conversations trying to grasp what I'm seeing and experiencing. Sometimes I have a hard time leaving that state. I've had at least three episodes of what people call "sleep paralysis" where I thought to have been contacted at age 15, 20, and recently a couple of months ago... but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I believe that theory.

I suffered from night terrors as a child.

These seem to be very different than that.

Our family has a history of "experiences".

Any insight? I just want to control it, whether spiritually or mentally.

Thanks very much.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
I really want to know this one lowki.

Is the Earth hollow?

well some people have vast caves, so it might look hollow, in the excavated areas, as well as natural caves.

Are there civilizations living inside the Earth?

Hominid civilizations like reptilians and various other peoples that came from the stars and built their bases underground or ocean.

yes that be quite common.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
sry Lowki and Lowki fans here but I've just put you in.....

MAN...You need a HEINEKEN list

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
also..you are taking advantage of all these memebers who are looking for answers and thats not cool...

now i can figure out y aliens dont show up i mean they'll be tortured with questions lol

do you really want me to beleive you have all these answers for everything?...does this thread make you feel special and you like it that much..look at the effort others put and you must be ashamed not feeling something out of the ordinary

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
on another thread of yours

I'm more of a cybertronic person, I've spent billions of years incarnated in various robotic host bodies in a different galaxy. I left since I was tired of soul slavery, lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants
Lowki, or even Dragonridergal...you both seem to understand this better than I do.

You mention using meditation as a form of contact. I find I have these moments usually between 12am and 3am where I see vivid images of Greys while I'm sleeping.

I've read, heard, and even experienced increased psychic happenings between 12 and 4 am.

Hm...how do I put this. It's very "mind-based" and I don't feel as though I leave the room, but I do feel something strange. I don't remember much when I wake up. They're not like normal dreams, they're on a different level but I haven't been able to make sense of them. I've had these types of dreams since I was about six years old.

well it can be out of body experience abductions.
so when your soul floats out of body to travel through multiverse of possibility,
they grab it and quantum bind to you experiencing each other.

Sometimes I fight with my mind, or have conversations trying to grasp what I'm seeing and experiencing. Sometimes I have a hard time leaving that state. I've had at least three episodes of what people call "sleep paralysis" where I thought to have been contacted at age 15, 20, and recently a couple of months ago... but I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I believe that theory.

if you think it you actively believe it.

commonly runs in families.

Thanks very much.

con the troll. trick the master.
but you be master.
yes we be interact with you,
but we be infinite,
you select which of our infinity you vibrate at.

can change vibration with meditation, thought observance and modification.

hope that helps

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Malzypants

Seek Prime Creator's care. I call Her Mother, however use words that work for you. Prime Creator is Infinite and Unlimited, therefore you are infinite and unlimited to as you are a part of Prime Creator.

"Prime Creator shields me with Her love. My shield is the love of the Prime Creator. It cannot fail." Literally learn to see yourself connecting or plugged into the universal energy and its unlimited. And this is your kundalini, your life force, your healing and your shield. See a huge bubble shield of golden, or golden -white around you and mirror it.

"I am the love of Prime Creator. I am unlimited and there is nothing I cannot accomplish."

Ask for help when you sense greys or abduction scenarios. Pray and ask for help from Mother and the archangels, and work at raising your awareness, in mediation and your frequency, choose to learn about ascension.

My family was also experiencing this, but I've received help, and its a process to develop oneself and to teach your children how to choose this.

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I want to know this: How do we know who we were in the past if we were reincarnated?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
also..you are taking advantage of all these memebers who are looking for answers and thats not cool...

oh yes,
taking advantage of textual statements,
for mutual growth,
teach-learning
learning by teaching
teaching by learning

in terms of the people that recieve the textual statements
they have ad-vantage or added vantage or diversified perspective.

Remote Viewing,
we all be able ta remote view.
do imagine outside your current locations!

congratulations, you've succeeded,
at adding vantage points of perspective to you.

now i can figure out y aliens dont show up i mean they'll be tortured with questions lol

do you really want me to beleive you have all these answers for everything?

writer be able to write response to any question.

example question: as;ldkjfa;lksdjf;l?
hmmm, looks like you're using qwerty keyboard layout,
have interesting alteration of keystrokes with different hands,
about once every two keystrokes changing hand intially,
ending with obvious right hand dominance.
this be observation.

able to classify as "answer"

what be more interesting,
ability to read and love others words.
enough to experience their mind,
to formulate a spell,
to bring our vibrations,
into closer harmony.

have a happy day.

...does this thread make you feel special and you like it that much..

it be nice to have an activity to engage in.
that hopefully brings more joy to the light bodies of related.

me be also physically engaged in forest gardening, cooking, meditating, qi gong, yoga,
and generally thrival skills attainment.

look at the effort others put and you must be ashamed not feeling something out of the ordinary

In every action you support me.
I appreciate how you love my writing.

I can certainly say I feel something out of the ordinary.

answers.com: 1. Commonly encountered; usual. See synonims at common.

me be experience trees and grass, leaves and meadows, beautiful flowers and diverse fragrance of herbs. oh how beautifully the evening light plays on wind swirling grass.

that be from ordinary

from outside of ordinary
hmmm

well feeling happy most of the time,
not ordinarily portrayed in western mass media.

me be feel happy most of the time.
tsa good and simple life, in this oil empire.

at the turn of the 1900's it was more a metal empire,
with railroads, sewing machines and metal canisters.
now at the 2000's it me more an oil empire,
with plastic coated electronics, oil derived fabrics and plastic containers.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gurren
I want to know this: How do we know who we were in the past if we were reincarnated?

do take note of what you imagine
really write a note, on some paper, with a writing utensil.

you may find that some thoughts, images or sensations in your mind,
do not have the past experience of your current host body as the source,
so that experience be from a different host body incarnation.

it may be you from past, future or possible experience.
we be all one, at least to some extent,
who you are be your narrative,
the story you have chosen to put together,
at your current host body incarnation,
probably drawing on lives of similar frequency,
to create a coherent being,
that you call you.

let your thoughts flow,
what you "make up" or create,
had a source,
somewhere, sometime, from some perspective.

can analyze that source,
perhaps it be you,
perhaps you will label it someone else,
the present moment be what matters.

the past and future of this host body or others,
in the mind,
a story.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Is there any truth to this alien interview?:
books.google.com... en&ei=sYK_SovEIM7X8AbGnc2zAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#v=onepage&q=alien%20interview%20matilda&f=false

Did this interview really happen?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I have a question..... Im new at this but... how do I find out EXACTLY what type of alien I am? - I am gettin mixed messages from other alien races..... in my dreams... when I practice astral travel.. again I am new at this....

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Is there any truth to this alien interview?:
books.google.com... en&ei=sYK_SovEIM7X8AbGnc2zAQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#v=onepage&q=alien%20interview%20matilda&f=false

Did this interview really happen?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by sphinx551]

ya. The gray fem sounds like a pretty de facto standard product of gray indoctrination,

task, control, forward.
do labour now,
future available,
coherent thought display inevitable.
continue your research in lonesome.

though nowadays the grays in the sky frequently are well learned in our grammatical styles. so can speak more fluently.

had a chat with gray fem just now, in some landscapes of mind. Only thing I got around to asking what some common questions were,
she said "how to gain, money or power or control over others. displaying standard protocol for earth Illuminati program interaction."
she says I have some interestingly distorted perceptions of reality, that are hardly standard compliant in this sector of the galaxy, she gave an outward laugh in mind.
in mental telepathy landscape she can take on characteristics of anything.

english grammar contain many excess grammar-word and vocabulary
origin language symbol
easy fluent
symbol association
next statement

anyhow, if you have any questions directed to any extra terrestrial race.
I would be happy to ask them and give you the response.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by echovandecko
I have a question..... Im new at this but... how do I find out EXACTLY what type of alien I am?

well most likely you be a homo sapien in your current host body.
there may be many past future or alternative host bodies your soul be use.

- I am gettin mixed messages from other alien races.....

which alien races?
what they look like?
what they feel like?
what they think like?

in my dreams... when I practice astral travel..

bravo! excellent.
I must admit, I've not mastered the art of lucid dreaming.

again I am new at this....

that's quite alright.
you may be from several alien heritages.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

You mention using meditation as a form of contact. I find I have these moments usually between 12am and 3am where I see vivid images of Greys while I'm sleeping. Hm...how do I put this. It's very "mind-based" and I don't feel as though I leave the room, but I do feel something strange. I don't remember much when I wake up. They're not like normal dreams, they're on a different level but I haven't been able to make sense of them. I've had these types of dreams since I was about six years old.

Sorry for the delay to answer! From what I see, the typical thought-waves are best suited in people's sleep cycle for contact around that time.

I think they are keeping you from lashing out in fear by generating an energy field that immobilizes you. The greys aren't very big, nor very strong, and are really quite timid.

Thanks very much.

Do they try to talk to you or do they examine you? What you might do is ask them via telepathy what it is they want and that you are not going to hurt them if they release you from the paralysis (but only if you really mean it). Usually they are tracking how the human genome is changing.

I think different families might have had some altering done by the greys along the way, and they are keeping track of how that is playing out. They are very curious about what happens if they tweak this gene here or that gene there. They are amazing geneticists, and they do it all with raw energy, no tools whatsoever. They do use tools to do the testings though, for measurement's sake.

My experience with the greys on the spirit realm level has always been peaceful. They are a kindly folk who tend to get carried away when they are working on a 'project' and sort of forget that the beings they are testing are sentient and feel pain. But if you remind them you are also a sentient being, even as they are, that should keep them from being too rough.

AS for stopping the visitation, I am not sure if they would considering the time invested in keeping track of the genetic variable thing. But you can always ask! I hope they would answer you if you are being civil, but they are kind of shy.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

I would like to know to what group of aliens I am related to?
From which planetary system did my ancestors come from?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

I would like to know to what group of aliens I am related to?
From which planetary system did my ancestors come from?

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join