It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Hello lowki2,

Very fascinating thread.

You mention genetic assimilation with the Alpha Draconis, and hierarchal leadership amongst your ranks that consists of your own kind.

I take it the "Gray" alien with Alpha Draconis genes would be perhaps green or a shade of it?

Even homo sapiens have reptilian genes.

If I were to ever met the leader of a group of this particular type of being what would separate him/her visually from the others?

dono, me be self guided usually.

but at recent incarnation as gray flight attendant,
leader was nordic male,
like to pat me on head and make me feel nice.
Wee, warm happy pat head, yay!

ooo, chakra twisting spinning, churning, loving, yearning.

Would there be any distinguishing physical characteristics, insignia, or markings, and if so what would they be and where would they be located?

that be culture based phenomena,
but species leaders typically like to hide far away,
in strange places,
of strange things,
thinking weird thoughts,
and living eccentric lifestyles.
typically of a very eternal (simple and enduring) nature.

naw, just joking.
that was just a description ofme.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
After reading most of this thread and many online texts about Arcturians,
it seems that the most important force in the universe is LOVE.
It has the power to change to simplify life and to enhance and advance all spirits and beings. I wonder how many religions and ideologies are already based on LOVE. I think in every doctrine of those, LOVE is the guide.
It will advance us to other densities, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by youarelove
reply to post by DragonriderGal

First of all.
You need to start realizing that not everyone needs to think has you do.
Stop enforcing me with your system of beliefs because you do not know anything about me.

Do you know anything bigger than all the Love of God?

I dare you to come up with an answer.

And for sure not everyone needs to think like you. Believe me, there are much better choices from where I stand. (aka IN MY OPINION) And I can't force you to believe anything. It is entirely your choice.

And well, your statement about the 'love of god' thing requires that I believe in the NWO's heavily spun version of what 'god' is, which I don't. I think the over arching sentience of the universe is bigger. It's everywhere.

And I guess your making yet another account (what is it, 3 or 4 now??) answers my question about if you get banned how easy is it to get a new account.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedAmnesia
After reading most of this thread and many online texts about Arcturians,
it seems that the most important force in the universe is LOVE.

nothing be the most important force.
"not" or awareness be let us experience different.
"and" or love be hold us together.
"or" or choice be freedom.

if by force you mean like the physics equivalent of fields that attract each other, then that be love as homo sapiens comprehend it,
so love be attractive-force
or so definition of attractive-force be love.

It has the power to change to simplify life and to enhance and advance all spirits and beings.

through connection.

I wonder how many religions and ideologies are already based on LOVE.
I think in every doctrine of those, LOVE is the guide.
It will advance us to other densities, isn't it?

the next fourth density, of green heart chakra.
by love through acceptance of we,
or by love through giving to we.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Funny, but when I look around in humanity's racial/collective unconscious (I can't see into any of the others, even as they can't see into ours), I don't see anyone being anything other than their original species, and then sucked into human bodies. I don't see you as ever having been grey either, but clearly you are getting information about them from somewhere but only to some limited extent.

The greys I know are the greys that came here from other places, and are one species albeit separated out by tree mother groups. Now if there are other versions of greys, then it isn't something the greys authorized or did, other than by some sort of coercement. They are the greys, period. Hybrids aren't greys. They would never be welcome in the very closed grey societies. And, are these hybrids half plant then?? Seems like a pretty heavy duty mismatched mishmash if such beings are truly 1/2 grey. Now some other group might have created a being to look like a grey, but again that doesn't mean they are.

And the greys are soo xenophobic, they had to find another species (US) to hold their spirits until they could get their going extinct problem figured out. They tried amping up the spirit drawing power of their bodies first, but absolutely couldn't tolerate the alien thoughts in their hive mind. They would have killed you the first minute your thoughts revealed your alien origins.

Oh, and fyi: once we start making enlightenment, 'immortality' is a given. So, no need for funky robots to live in, like the 'borg'. We will get to live in the best of all worlds/realms. If you want to live on another planet with 150 others in some social village experiment, hey, no problem. There are plenty of worlds out there that with a bit of modification can be every bit as lovely as earth, since earth wasn't quite this lovely either until the elves did some modification to it.

They'd really like to be able to vacation here again without worrying about being shot at or sucked into a human body if they die. But with enlightenment, we will fix all that, it appears to me. And then they can come back; in fact they are coming back to help evict the NWO bunch. That is part of what 'revelations' is all about. The NWO being evicted from earth, because they haven't been able to successfully enslave 80% of humanity.

And OF COURSE, ALL of this will be SELF-DIRECTED. That is part of why being a strong healthy 'self' is so critical. If you aren't able to fully love your 'self', none of the enlightenment stuff will be tolerable. Too many people will see everything about you and it will be more than most people can bear.

And I am talking spirit origins when I say preferences for connection. As an ex predator, no, I don't need group connection that much, and neither do the indigos, being pack predators as they were. Their preference, like mine, is more for distance than closeness. If you want to see the difference, just compare an ex indigo with an ex grey.

A asian person usually can't stand to be alone; they need connection at what would be to me (and I am guessing any indigo) a hideously over-enmeshed level. You rarely if ever seen an asian doing anything alone, even in Japan. I spent a year there and only the very elderly were ever by themselves. They even had 4 people mowing the yard at the same time (on base at Iwakuni) and all 4 would just move to the next yard and the next. Never alone if they could help it. So, even if I only had that awareness of the ex-grey mentality, I would still doubt you had ever been grey. It seems you want less connection than most people; with your 150 person villages, and what seems from here to be a very disconnected emotional stance.

But indigo, yah, that would fit pretty good. And that whole save the world by bringing it under one government, that is indigo definitely. The leadership so wants to run the place, in part to give their ex indigo spirits now in human bodies a better life than they will ever have under the NWO"s thumb, but also because they don't mind being all rich and powerful either. They were on your homeworld; just not so outrageously so, like the NWO here.

And yah, sure. I so don't believe YOU don't 'understand' guilt and shame. *rolls eyes* You are in a human body. Sorry. YOU have all the emotions of the rest of us. Now you may NOT be able to manage them because you don't have much experience with the intense emotions of humans, and so just bury them, but that isn't lack of 'understanding'. Nope, that is called denial.

Oh that's right. You are just fine, thanks. *rolls eyes again* Just wait. At 21 it is easy to be in denial. Wait until you hit your mid to late 30s and all the plates you have spinning at the end of those poles start falling off because you don't have the energy anymore to keep them spinning. Yah, let me know how that goes, eh?

Love from those on high, huh? The person/being that you should be receiving love from in full is yourself. The ones on 'high' are just a bunch of aliens trying to manipulate and control you, like the way you described that Nordic patting on your supposed grey head. You are any one of those alien's equal. To allow them to pat you on the head like a good little dog speaks to a very poor sense of self esteem, which will NOT serve you well when the shift starts happening. Got some work to do, bubba, like it or not. Do it now or do it then. Doesn't really matter. Or, of course you can just keep letting all the 'superior' aliens who can't make physical enlightenment like we will be able to, keep patting you on your inferior little head. Your choice, of course.

And talk about blah blah. Sheesh, trying to read your stuff is a constant effort to not just give up and skim... blah blah blah. And, of course, as a GREAT diversionary tactic to doing personal growth work heck yah, why not try to save the world?? It has been one of the most popular diversions from personal growth work ever, right up there with religion. And equally useless in the whole big picture of making enlightenment. So, at this point, even the NWO bunch must be proud of you, and for sure the indigo leadership is. They aren't going to lose YOU to enlightenment any time soon, thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by youarelove

You need to start realizing that not everyone needs to think has you do. Stop enforcing me with your system of beliefs because you do not know anything about me.

maybe you need to heed your own advice.

the wrath of god. he did a lot more smiting than loving

[edit on 7-9-2009 by RokNinja]

Good point, RokNinja!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Lowki, can you tell anything about lionlike aliens living on a planet that is orbiting Sirius A?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
oookay... changing subject.

er..

random question:

what do greys base there numerousy sytem on

we use 10

the Romans used 8 (a century origanaly ment 80
)

[edit on 6-9-2009 by RokNinja]

as you have noted, even amongst humans there be variations.

more mathematically inclined mechanical organisms like robots or androids,
tend to have number bases that are powers of two,
like 2, 4, 8, 16, 32
this simplifies binary calculations.

in the OLIN me be working on,
also integrated with powers of two.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Lowki, can you tell anything about lionlike aliens living on a planet that is orbiting Sirius A?

Cat people,
me remember mention by Lobsang Rampa, and Australian Abductee Interviewer.

me contact lionlike man,
images with lioness loving female.

says from laradjang B (Beta power star).

here to do psychological experiments,
interested in cat human interaction,
potential for omnivorous cats.
came here out of curiosity,
investments of genes and cat like organisms in past,
prolific cat life be abundant byproduct.

a visible galactic minority,
furry hominid class,
closely associated with canine family,
which also has furry hominids.

what be your past experience with them?
that has led to interest.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

The lionlike alien from Sirius A has really stood out of all these for me:
diverse.freepage.de...

Do you recognize any of these aliens?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I believe you , but memory is a tricky thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

OH YOU ULTIMATE TRAITOR OF THE ARSE.
Killers of the Cosmic Organism.

Do not mess with my compassion.

I shall f**** all you alien scum up.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by youislove]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hum... not that you asked me, of course, but I knew a being from the demon's world/dimension that was lion shaped, with a thick fur around it's neck that was more like a buffalo's. Maybe like that?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Originally posted by youarelove

First of all.
You need to start realizing that not everyone needs to think has you do.
Stop enforcing me with your system of beliefs because you do not know anything about me.

I dare you to come up with an answer.

And for sure not everyone needs to think like you. Believe me, there are much better choices from where I stand. (aka IN MY OPINION) And I can't force you to believe anything. It is entirely your choice.

And well, your statement about the 'love of god' thing requires that I believe in the NWO's heavily spun version of what 'god' is, which I don't. I think the over arching sentience of the universe is bigger. It's everywhere.

And I guess your making yet another account (what is it, 3 or 4 now??) answers my question about if you get banned how easy is it to get a new account.

Hum... Did you really think I wouldn't have an answer for your heavily spun NWO based dare?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You and the NWO are so pathetic that it tickels me.

Lol

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The lionlike alien from Sirius A has really stood out of all these for me:
diverse.freepage.de...

here be what those me channel to look like
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/433c2d640c78.jpg[/atsimg]
here be song I sang while drawing
media.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you recognize any of these aliens?

I'm familiar with:
many robot android species (from older super cluster),
Nordic/Plaedians/Lyrans (human like), life spans 1000 years plus
Medium Dwarf blues (reptilian eyes, and carnivore teeth),
Dwarf Grays (big eyes, no teeth),
I've seen tall Grays on other space ships,
though when I was dwarf gray a flight attendant our Nordic Prince Captain was 1430 years old at least.
he was a real nice guy,
his princess didn't have much to do with us.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by youislove
reply to post by lowki

Do not mess with my compassion.

I shall f**** all you alien scum up.

you do not seem compassionate.
in fact you seem like a

ULTIMATE TRAITOR OF THE ARSE.

so what be your life path?
what do you see in your future?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by youislove]

you forgot to dance in that one.
dance off!
here me dancing with kitties:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Do you know if aliens are regularly flying high in the sky? It's just that a night ago I have seen like 4 points of light moving in the night sky. Two of them turned around and moved back the way they came. I do not think a satellite would turn around. It either has to be a UFO or secret aircraft (for testing purposes).
I keep seeing these points of light moving in the night sky from time to time.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And these sort of threads are supposed to enhance the reputation of ATS

I Despair!!!!

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

reply to post by lowki