It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Do you have proof??? haha, cause otherwise, no you weren't!
Sorry, dont mean to be rude but this thread cracks me up

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
the ones you experience in asia.
there are many different star being species,
gray can be any color, if a person looks in black and white.
big eyes see much detail of stary sky in space.
many species can like this detail.
though some have small beady eyes, from bright planets.

And yes, there are many different kinds of aliens. Only one kind of grey, although they have done a few adaptations over the years with individual greys, but no mass differences, no. The beings you are being shown aren't true greys. But like I said, that criminal underground has taken hostages and made them do stuff, but I don't see any really huge amount of them at all. And blues aren't greys, elves aren't greys, dragons aren't greys, reptilians aren't greys. I think you may be running way too many of them all together.

me be create NWO propaganda.
this be one of my life skills.
mass mind programming.
program people like computers. uhahaha
later create people from computers.
Sigh of deep relaxation and beauty,

Lowki pats on head lightly Tsurka the little blonde girl wearing a red dress.
"would you like a lollipop?" she asks.
"here you go. I liked that one, heehee" She smiles, crosses her arms behind her back, and sways side to side amalgamating her poetic scheme of mass deception.

And I am sure you consider that little 'story' quite clever. *rolls eyes* Really though, you could use some actual English classes to improve your literary techniques and readability. It is definitely poorly done.
I can see why though, as an ex-indigo, you long for the peace and quiet of less emotionality. No race is as 'emotional' as the human race (ya, thank the greys again), and I am quite sure you aren't the only indigo longing for the calmness of your previous spirit origin incarnation, as you try not to drown in the on-going and overwhelming waves of intense emotions. That was another thing the blues didn't' warn the indigo leadership about when they brought the indigos here. Probably what that whole 'robot' thing is about; promising some peace and quiet once things get on track here for the indigos.

whatever do you mean?
open mindedness be great.
means the functions are working properly.
can run new utilities on open minded machines.

Open mindedness can get a lot of crap poured into your head; at that point it becomes a total liability , and also keeps you from ever having to really make up your mind. Just flitting from one new belief to the next, and never getting the real work of self healing done. And heck no, the indigos don't want their people leaving when they make enlightenment either, so they aren't going to be telling you about it any more than the NWO would.

(And obviously you have no clue about physical enlightenment.)

you've never once mentioned what you mean by that.
I offered you several definitions and replied to them.
yet you continue to use the term.

Yes I have, several times. Read my previous posts a bit more closely this time, eh?

me be say by simple english but then you be say do use colloquial english now you say poetry colloquial be not simple to grasp with mind how may you be pleased be you please with your writing?
when you read it,
does it make you want to read it again?
be it soothing to thine ear,
by a harmonic of indulgence, love, and sensuality?

My intent is to be understood, silly me. I am not trying to sound like some alien. I am quite sure if you gave it even a wee bit of effort, you too could write perfectly well. Now if English isn't your native tongue, it would be harder, for sure. But please do try, at at least, for the sake of those of us who are trying to read your stilted and artificial 'we be say' crap.

intend?
answers.com says "To have in mind; plan:".
no I'm sorry, I'm not that good.

Right. Now you are going to try to sell me some real estate, a bridge perhaps?? Obviously you think me quite dense to believe that you aren't doing this on purpose. Wouldn't have to be that good, just persistent. So, if you have NO plan in mind, why did you start this thread??

(that whole answering a question with a question thing.
It worked for the master in the Kung-fu series, so why not you, eh???)

really?
which one be that?

Which one be what? That question is not at all clear.

Hard to believe you have no idea about the Kung Fu TV series from the 70's. Yah it was before your time, son, but there are still quite a few references to it, especially the Oh grasshopper thing, for you to be so seemingly oblivious to it.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Are dreams related to parallel universes?
Are dreams observations from other parallel universes
(what we see in a dream is actually reality in another universe)?

ya

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Do you have proof??? haha, cause otherwise, no you weren't!
Sorry, dont mean to be rude but this thread cracks me up

oh proof,
from answers.com "The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true".

something something,
judicial system like to use threats of violence or imprisonment as proof.
I tried that, but it's not conducive to harmonious relationships.

what proof do you have, that you be human?
none. There be no statement you can make,
that can convince a person that prefers to believe otherwise.

threats of violence (burning in hell) overtly get people to say they believe.
there be also love,
let us try.
if you believe then you will have happiness, sharing, and abundance.
how about that?

that's proof right? it's an argument.
if you disagree, give an example of what you regard as "proof".
long time earth residents might have a better(more common) grasp at this concept than I.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by lowki]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
Believe as you like, for sure, but trust me, the NWO exists whether YOU believe in them or not,
just like the dragons existed whether you believe in them or not.

me agree.
all be exist.
exist be define as what can be mind sensed (imagined).
creator be infinite so all be contained and accessible.

yes, they have plans to enslave humanity whether YOU believe it or not.

okay, ya, heard that before.
*sigh* and I thought I was being original.

turns out me just a copy cat.

Actually a number of spirits have been here a lot longer than 300,000 years, but only human for last 300,000 years. Except for you, of course. No room for any of that 'silliness' in your world view. Uh huh.

actually me be completely okay with that.
sure there be locals, I can believe that.
me be immigrant, oh well.

well, my main contact,
be bright sapphire blue radiating light lady.
which i call my spirit guide,

YOU still do an awful lot of self protecting, considering, eh?

well it's been all set and done.
a little maintenance every now and again,
but a forest takes care of itself.

And no, I am sure that none of those aliens are any more real than the NWO.
You are just making them up like I am making up the NWO.
Now doesn't that seem like kinda shoddy logic there??

aight, so NWO exists, and i also like agree with you, and David Icke, about these people.
So NWO be real.
Thank you.

And your spirit guide is brilliant blue, eh?
Since I am pretty sure the blues aren't dealing with you,

who are the blues?

which would make her seem like she is so spiritually superior (all that density level crap)

well, she pretends that she's inferior, in compare to my soul, which be supposedly 7th density. but my body in third, so she can help me along.

Hum. The more you write, the more I see indigo.
Now the Indigos may very well be protecting you
so you can live and preach all this 'oh there be only the reality you create' crap.

i thought indigo was
a) a color (of third eye chakra)
b) a generation of psychic prone people born after 1975

what do you mean by it?

FYI: With all these spirit origins here,
there will not be world peace until humanity makes enlightenment, period.
NOBODY'S going to be able to agree what kind of structure to use because they all have such differing values.
Once we hit enlightenment though, that stuff will all be pretty clear,
and THEN we can negotiate, because it will be easy to see that the underlying belief structures are from previous spirit incarnations and may not apply all that well to being human.

relying on some future state of mind, to make your now better.
how about just enjoying the now?

And that contract, that is a indigo thing. And the awareness of that contract on your part pretty well ties your spirit origins, in my book. They had you guys sign an agreement/contract (the 'in blood and cross your heart, hope to die if you didn't fulfill it' kind) that upon your arrival here after your incarnation as a human, you would help them take over the world.

ya, signed with the orion priesthood.
supposed to hand it over, once we're done.
lol, oh well. meh, hopefully those animus will show up.

ya this be plan.
a common communication system with common concepts.

So, I am not sure who's agenda you are really working for at this point.
But I am thinking it may well be the indigos' feeding you all this crap willy-nilly
and with less understanding,

so who be these "indigo's".

hence the rather primitive methodology (i.e. dump bucket loads of pre-spun NWO stuff in without any tailoring or honing).
The NWO have been at it way too long to be so sloppy in what they feed you.

you're almost making me feel special.
oh well, I guess become forest gardeners living in social villages be the agenda,
with completely distributed radio internet.

and then turning people into robots, or bio-mechanical androids.
the animus can certainly help in that department when they arrive.

meanwhile me be practice living for a long time, doing forest gardening, clay tablet making, and relaxing.

so now we all know the NWO or Indigo's plan, since based on DragonGirl all my thoughts, actually come from them.

making me an indigo or NWO channeler.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
And yes, there are many different kinds of aliens.
Only one kind of grey,

only the kind you talk to.
all other ones are false.
*nods*

The beings you are being shown aren't true greys.

correct, you are not now experiencing the greys I experience.
truth be your current experience.

But like I said, that criminal underground has taken hostages and made them do stuff, but I don't see any really huge amount of them at all.

ya, that's a quantum binding story.
infrared goggles zone,
somewhere in the back of some concrete building,
booze drinking guard,
getting drunk with a gray.
well me be see the grays perspective,
mm, soft warm leathery coat.
smells mildly toxic and mildewy, oh well, comforting.
not happy not sad, just in between there somewhere.

looks like in some china town, red roofed building, red pillars.
he would like to get rescued,
but my portaling abilities and invisibility cloak and all the rest aren't active yet.

one of the 2012 theories me see in mind,
where people get many abilities,
go around testing them out.
mass media only teach violent use of powers.

mmm, forest garden research in some mountains on a misty isle,
sensational.

And blues aren't greys, elves aren't greys, dragons aren't greys, reptilians aren't greys.
I think you may be running way too many of them all together.

well the sirians kinda look similar, blueish tinge, and they claim to be oh so different, taller with different shaped heads.

the dropa have kinda brownish skin, and wrinkled foreheads. was talking to some last spring, person told me she saw 6 ufo's that day in formation.

I can see why though, as an ex-indigo, you long for the peace and quiet of less emotionality. No race is as 'emotional' as the human race (ya, thank the greys again), and I am quite sure you aren't the only indigo longing for the calmness of your previous spirit origin incarnation, as you try not to drown in the on-going and overwhelming waves of intense emotions.

me feel empty happy most of the time.
when I was 13 i remember having some intense chest pains related to date desire,
if that's what you mean by "overwhelming waves of intense emotion".

ummm, and this one time, archeology teacher gave me grade I thought was unfair, I was crying with frustration. yes, this was an anomaly.

but now adays, i'm good and happy, most of the time.

my beloved samantha used to have these bouts of crying, she said related to friends or family.
but lately and now she's okay, happy, smiling, with a twinkle in her eye.

Probably what that whole 'robot' thing is about; promising some peace and quiet once things get on track here for the indigos.

me motivation for robot host body,
more to do with immortality of mind (can transfer software from one robot to another),
and more features in general, like sensors, printers, and whatever else, random plug-in gadgets.

Just flitting from one new belief to the next,
and never getting the real work of self healing done.

someone be healed.
haleluya, it's a miracle!
no wait, DragonGirl says it's impossible.
no way you can be healed when she's not.
her whole perspective be sick and everyone through its filter.

And heck no, the indigos don't want their people leaving when they make enlightenment either, so they aren't going to be telling you about it any more than the NWO would.

My intent is to be understood, silly me.
I am not trying to sound like some alien.

me be homo sapien.
me sound like homo sapien, me blend in so well.
just earth human! yay!
something, what do they like?
beer and sex!
well... ummm... nevermind.

I am quite sure if you gave it even a wee bit of effort,
you too could write perfectly well.

just like you,
queen goddess of english regurgitation.
oh what's that?
you were brought up in a rote memory society?
so was I!
welcome to earth.

ya, but unfortunately, most of the time I was in school, I was unconscious, sleeping -- or so it seems.
get to class, head drops on arms, staring at side of room, eyes closing.
yep, that was the most frequent experience.

me believe this benefit me, by being absent from teacher induced mind control.
when teachers or professors explain stuff, it's just like a duck quacking, what is it saying?
I dono, every now and again, I catch a few words, and sleep the rest of the time.

I figure out tests and assignments, mainly on intuition. Though I admit to skimming text books.

Now if English isn't your native tongue,
it would be harder, for sure.

earthling be hard.
like what's proof?
and how can people support justice (inflicting bad on bad people to make them bad bad people)?
and how did medical doctors become respectable (black magicians that throw curses "oh you're sick, and you're getting sicker, let me help you, oh yes I'll cut you, buy some medecine")?
It's completely foreign to me.

But please do try, at at least, for the sake
of those of us who are trying to read your stilted
and artificial 'we be say' crap.

we be say yay.
it goes both ways.
many times when I read earth books or text,
it's just garbled jibberish that does not make sensation in mind.

Hard to believe you have no idea about the Kung Fu TV series from the 70's. Yah it was before your time, son, but there are still quite a few references to it, especially the Oh grasshopper thing, for you to be so seemingly oblivious to it.

oh ya, I've heard Peter from my Qi Gong class mention to someone about a "little grasshopper".

so it be from a 70's kung-fu series... okay, more violence. very reptilian.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
Posting in different format, sorry!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Love your choice of 'editing' as to what you respond to. Funny how some really important stuff gets left out, eh?

And just out of the last post, there was 'what was the reason you started this thread if you didn't have some kind of 'plan' in mind'??

And isn't it more than a little oxymoronic (aka hypocritical) to tell everyone not to worry, all the bad stuff is just made up by you thinking of it, and then go and have so much protection set up around yourself in the psychic realm??

Funny how that stuff sorta slipped thru your cracks, eh?

So, for all that you supposedly know, you don't know what physical enlightenment entails, you don't know who the blues or indigos are, and you have no clue about the series Kung fu. Now I suppose you think that makes you seem like an alien, for sure, being so unaware, eh?

More like poorly educated, from my perspective, actually. Whoever is feeding you this stuff is really leaving some big holes. I am saying indigos, pretty sure.

Blues are tall skinny blue-skinned people who, if they look at you directly, their eyes glow a bit green and if they smile at you, they have teeth like a tiger or leopard--- carnivore teeth to the max. They have more hard technology than the other aliens species because their ability to work with pure energy is rather limited. Not as limited as ours, but still weak, same as the Ju-sahs, pretty much.

The indigos are coming from a world that was destroyed recently. They started arriving enmasse around the late 70's-early 80s. There were arrivals previous in much smaller numbers throughout the 50's and 60's; sort of path breakers to try to get the place ready for the coming influx. Not a lot they could really do though, especially since humanity is blocked to past life memories. Mostly they just felt frustrated by knowing there was something they were here to do, but just couldn't remember what.

There are websites devoted to 'what' an indigo is, how to recognize one. There are enough of the indigo children that it is causing a lot of frustration among parents and school systems because the old NWO spun control tools of guilt and shame don't work with them.

But by all means feel free to research that information if you wish to know more. The only thing the average website misses is that the indigos are spirits from another planet. But then one could expect that since the NWO has managed to convince most of us that we don't reincarnate. I mean, how can one be made afraid of hell, or made to work to get to heaven, if the individual clearly remembers their past lives??

And, like you, indigos aren't much on schooling. They tend to be quite smart and hate like heck to be 'programmed' although they may not understand it as such at the time. So much of that is because their origins are one of being pack predators; no big group to have to get along with, hence not much in the way of a need to conform to group norms, like those with more herd or tribal origins.

And if your 'spirit guide' is really just an indigo still in original form, at this point, she does have definite advantages being able to use her psychic skills as she can, but all that density crap really is just another spinning to make the spirit realm information seem more mysterious and unquestionable. They must know, after all, since they are so much higher density and soooooooo superior to us dorky humans.

But they know, even as I do, that once we humans make full physical enlightenment, they are going to be the ones looking so '3rd density' or whatever funky made up term they will be using at that time to try to make us humans feel inferior.

First it was 'dimensions', now it is 'densities'. Neither of which are real. When we make full enlightenment, now THAT is gonna be something different, for sure. When I see it happen in the racial unconscious in the future, it seems like some sort of phase shift, like we are in between states of existence, outside of but still connected to this 'here and now'. It has NOTHING to do with density or dimensions, from what I am seeing. But hey, if you feel better having a 'superior' (because she has a higher 'density' number), being telling you what to do, knock yourself out.

And of course you can just enjoy the here and now. *shakes head* YOU however specifically mentioned you are here to work on world peace and bringing us all under a one world government. MY response was based on that comment of yours. My point is that YOU are wasting your time trying to bring about a one world government before we reach enlightenment. It won't work, ever; short of a brute force take over like the NWO will probably try to make. Until people understand why they believe as they do, mostly based out of spirit origins needs, they won't be willing or even able to change their beliefs because it threatens their sense of safety and 'rightness' too much.

And sadly, way too many people don't even realize how out of whack they are emotionally. Just because they get by, they think they are ok. But now isn't the time that such things are obvious. When we start shifting though, yah, then there will be a LOT of people going, "oh crap!" If you don't know this, then again that isn't my problem. Denial is a wonderful thing. But with a double masters in systems counseling, I tend to recognize the indicators, whether they are in denial about their problems or not.

And dang, I guess I should just toss all of my training and natural ability to write and write well because it.. well, I guess it makes you look bad, eh? I ask you to rise to my level, or at least out of that abominable pit of poor grammar, crap sentence structure and phony 'poetry' so I can read what you are saying without having to guess wildly at times, and that makes me the bad guy, somehow, eh? *shakes head*

If you failed to bother to learn to write and read properly when presented with said information in our quite admittedly pathetic school system, that isn't my fault, nor my problem. And YOU are the one choosing to post on a site that is based in, granted, American English, but english none the less. Hence if you post in sometimes incomprehensible gobblity goop, don't be surprised if someone takes you to task for it, eh??

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Were humans genetically engineered and made by the Annunaki?

Are the Sumerians right about the history of the solar system?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE IN DIMENSIONS. I CHOOSE TO ETERNITY. I CHOOSE TO BE FREE.

I can't believe in this man.
This Forum is infested with you Universe scum, that think that can be better than us.
Well you aren't!
WE ARE COMING NO MATTER WHAT.

.|.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _You_

thats cool, I guess.

I had a curious dream about gray aliens recently. I had a dream two gray aliens disgusied as tan men came to me while I was sitting on a rock, and told me about me, my personal self. I have been thinking, and I have been getting answers in my head, which could be a few things. Telepathic greys, mild insanity, or my own councious. Apperantly they are watching me and others who reside in my town from the sky.
lowki, do the words
"CACDAV" ( i think its used as a name)
and
ABAVCWE A BA OWE JCIW J COW EW CD BACV
mean anything to the greys, or you?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

We do not have genital organs, The body is more beautiful when it is smooth and clean.

You grays are something else really.
Let me teach you something, induce it into your collective mind or what the f*** that is anyway.

True beauty is not perfect. True beauty comes from what its unique.
You are evolving towards the wrong direction, and the Universe is not following you.
Chose wisely your side my friend. Maybe you have came here for a reason. To learn about compassion.

There is going to be some kick ass going on on this Universe.
I'm at FULL POWER.
Run Run Run.

If you were the ones that put the nano termite on WTC, You from Gaia shall have your ass.

PS: I like the pictures with your kitties.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by _You_

oook... that's kinda random.
but randoms cool

so you don't like the greys.

what exactly are you preaching then?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

Have you ever wondering why this subject of dimensions always seem so bothering to your being?
Its because that true destiny of humanity is not to be stuck on layers.
You can keep your Humanity and your Freedom

I am preaching that you can have everything.

You can have Eternity.
You can have Infinity.

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.

They just come into this website in order to stop you from realizing what is your true potential.
True benevolent beings do not interfere in destiny.

I do not hate grays.
I hate stupidity.
And this one is quite dumb.

Change is the only constant in the universe.
Evolution is unstoppable.

Don't worry brother.
They cannot do anything.

WE ALREADY ARE.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Were humans genetically engineered and made by the Annunaki?

Are the Sumerians right about the history of the solar system?

No, humans were made by the greys to store their spirits in, while they got their 'going extinct' problem figured out.

Probably not. They were being fed information just like every other human since nearly the beginning of our time of sentience.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _You_

Have you ever wondering why this subject of dimensions always seem so bothering to your being?
Its because that true destiny of humanity is not to be stuck on layers.
You can keep your Humanity and your Freedom

I am preaching that you can have everything.

You can have Eternity.
You can have Infinity.

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.

They just come into this website in order to stop you from realizing what is your true potential.
True benevolent beings do not interfere with your destiny.

I do not hate grays.
I hate stupidity.
And this one is quite dumb.

Don't worry brother.
They cannot do anything.

WE ALREADY ARE.

Hum.. well there are other dimensions, for sure. Like the one the demons are from, but I agree that we humans aren't at all dealing with 'dimensions' when we are shooting for making full enlightenment, which does include physical enlightenment as well.

And well, what does evolution mean to you? From what I see most of what has 'evolved' recently (last 350,000 or so years) here on this planet had a helping hand from the greys.

So what school of thought are you referencing when you make these assertions? Or are you running independantly? If so, from whom or where are you getting your information?

Thanks.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by summerdreary
reply to post by _You_

thats cool, I guess.

I had a curious dream about gray aliens recently. I had a dream two gray aliens disgusied as tan men came to me while I was sitting on a rock, and told me about me, my personal self. I have been thinking, and I have been getting answers in my head, which could be a few things. Telepathic greys, mild insanity, or my own councious. Apperantly they are watching me and others who reside in my town from the sky.
lowki, do the words
"CACDAV" ( i think its used as a name)
and
ABAVCWE A BA OWE JCIW J COW EW CD BACV
mean anything to the greys, or you?

Not that you asked me, of course, but I'll share my 2 cent's worth.
I think the answers you are getting in your head could well be from the greys. The connection to the racial/collective unconscious and spirit realm are thru the right brain, so it does feel like imagination at times.
But those words don't really say much to me. I will mull them over, see if anything pops thru.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

What information dude.
Its personal evolution.
I honor myself.

I'm going for it.
I do not have let myself get conditioned by anything or anyone.

Only Love can condition me.

I am what I am, and i won't let anyone choose my destiny.

I choose my Humanity.
I choose to be Everything.
I CHOOSE TO BE FREE.

And what are they gonna do about it?
Nothing. Its my path not theirs.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _You_

Hey You lol

the way i see people taking about destiny levels is as a very inacurate messaurement of power and capability.

as for demensions i hate to break it to you but we do live in a three spacal dimesional world, hieght, length and width, 4 if you inculde time.

so a 5th dimensional being (4 spacal dimensions) would at time apear do vanish or move in and out of phase when they intersect our plane of existence, if they can do so at all.

thats very true

its good that you chose your own fate, but becareful that you don't stray to far in an attempt to avoid the same path as others. the truth is always some were in the midle

[edit on 4-9-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

O The Truth.

Sweet Sweet Truth.

If it wasnt for The Truth i wouldn't be here by now.

MY TRUTH.
ME, MY GOD, MY ETERNITY.

YOU ZETA RETICULLI SCUM! You have no souls. Somewere along the way you lost it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join