It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by lowki

anyhow, if you have any questions directed to any extra terrestrial race.
I would be happy to ask them and give you the response.

I would like to know to what group of aliens I am related to?

you be giving me the power to make up your story for you.

you've been incarnating human at least 1,600 years.
recently a plump male, dark beard, 40's, brown plaid felt jacket, cane for fashion, seen 1924
before that 1800's, a woman, wearing much white, and a white bonnet.

before you were a human you spent a relatively brief hundred twenty years or so underground in earth, partially to do with reptilians.
feels like you were captured or something.
before that you were a lionlike person sent as observators from some lion world.

there be much jungle there, some alliances with neighboring insectivorous races.

tell me what images it triggers for you.
describe them

From which planetary system did my ancestors come from?

from many star systems.. the human genome has been modified by a multitude of races.

though Lyra or Vega be considered a local cradle of warm blooded hominds.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

before that you were a lionlike person sent as observators from some lion world.

I feel the most connection to this. No wonder I keep thinking and talking about lionlike aliens from a planet orbiting Sirius A. I feel very connected to lionlike Aliens. When I first seen the drawing of the lionlike alien (link:
), I felt a close connection to it right way. It was like I was one of them.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
sphinx551:

I believe by what I've read this connection you're feeling is for a reason. And there are no shortcuts to getting into your right brain and doing the frequencies and ascension work and contacting your people through setting intentions, heart chakra and chakra mediations. I u2u'd you concerning another family with those very same connections.

But there is no shortcuts in waking up, the directions given will grow awareness. I would recommend, if you have an mp3 player to get era songs (all are good but their far east one is very good), vangellis, gregorian and constance demby, takida, enya, enigma, and listen to them for 1-2 hours, and 2 is my recommendation, each day, doing other things. Dishes are good, or any repetitive, chore as it puts you into zen mind instantly. This is a meditative state, and you can set many intentions:

"I am awake and aware, my connection with my higher self grows stronger and more unified each day."
There are many. Start to set them, you are a co-creator. Also, as a starseed, you have many abilities that you are blocked from remembering, energy recognition, Universal Understanding and group mindedness/telepathy, many others, including that using your mind consciously, and positively, rather than allowing random thoughts to co-create your reality, for we are parts of Prime Creator, and are souls are unlimited. Sacred Geometry, google images. Some are just pretty. Use your insight to see which ones, give you an energetic hit, then stay with it. Set the intention for the light filaments in your dna to activate, for dna healing and accelerated ascension. You don't have to have total belief in it. Its something you will find will bring even more awareness. I saw and incredible craft, unlike any online, or in the movies, and unlike our normal sitings of crafts, huge, gleaming white, almost a shuttle shape with platoons. A high council craft, and it was after mediation and the music, outside, an experience of contact, and many vibrations flowing through me. I wouldnt have seen it had I those vibrations not been happening.

Crop circles also have frequencies. Theres no short cuts. Seek, you will find what you're seeking.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
A few more to show the kind of videos that are very helpful.

This one is both crop circles and music. I'd look for the crop circles videos too and spend a moment or two on each one stopping it while you experience the hit, and pull it in:

Gregorian Fields of Gold

There are no short cuts. You have to wake up. Please do the work, you have family waiting.
If you start to access your memories and grow in positivity and awareness, and access memories, and stand under the stars, your family will greet you, you may even begin to get postcards and remember some experiences you may already be having. Even asleep, many of us still hand in reports. This allows them to make assessments on just how negative this system is. I'd read Anthra Andromeda's thread too.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You be an excellent person.
Thank you.

Me be support you bring light to others.
A beautiful experience.
Reading your prose.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n

Thank you. I find your posts really interesting and sensed you source strongly from your video. Along with your sharp intelligence and a strong of humor. All your posts are informative and should bring awareness to many.

Though there are many who are undergo abductions and things especially from the royal zeta reticuli, who seem to be alligned with the nuki and usually try to do a negative sided damage control to people waking up. Though despite that, I do have some very good memories of greys, and was sent love too. And want everyone to be advancing, evolving and shining love, light and understanding towards each other.

The posts about the feline cat humanoids from the moons of either Sirius A or B, is related to a grandson of my friend and he pretty much awoke to source, and started a conversation on skype with my walk in friend that changed my paradigm forever, including the language they wrote back and forth. My friend had told me for years that she had lions guarding the property, so I had thought she was nutty in a very nice way, nothing really bad, but.... Well, she took to the news better than I imagined and is waking up herself pretty well. It does explain her nature a bit, for she was just barely over 5 feet, but could clear a room in no time and is a fierce petite female, though a very strong positive, and the teenager, climbs roofs for years whenever he's stressed. He's always climbed.

When he was here, since he was AB-, there was a battle, and we all witnessed it, including the script that was cut into the clouds afterwards, but they did take dna, while we had been told to go inside. Both my older son and he said to go inside for there was to be a battle. And I was writing to my friend and he pointed out his bloodtype must be AB-. Turned out both he and his fathers was, and his eyes changed to gold frequently.
While inside, my arm started bleeding and this wound was deep, almost to the bone and took nearly a week to heal up. He had two scoop marks appear instantly at the same time, one healed quickly. Mind you, these would be the pinkies.

Na'ma'ste'
love and light

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Are there like talking tree aliens or are all aliens pretty much humanoid in shape?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
how is it that despite their entire evolutionary history having taken place hundreds light-years from us, so many of these species ended up looking half-Human, with major traits of other Earth mammals?

i mean, seriously. lion people? how?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Are there like talking tree aliens or are all aliens pretty much humanoid in shape?

There are some,
You've seen Tolkein's version quite likely.

Seems pretty plausible to me. A shallow rooting omnivorous tree might develop muscles to move itself around.
First perhaps starting with the kind of trees that hug you with their outstretched arms.

Not sure if you've ever seen those horror movies where people are afraid of the sway tree arms that seem to want to grab and eat them. Though I remember such footage quite vividly, may have been from akashic records.

eventually they might develop their eyes better,
current tree eyes are the exposed sap eyes, from broken off branches sometimes,
this sap experiences perterbations and sends that message to the rest of the body,
sometimes even the living layer of the tree is exposed, which gives it a film to register images on.

in some areas of belief system, the tolkein talking trees are real.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by lowki]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
how is it that despite their entire evolutionary history having taken place hundreds light-years from us, so many of these species ended up looking half-Human, with major traits of other Earth mammals?

i mean, seriously. lion people? how?

Well think of the pentagram, the five pointed star.
Many animals have this type of configuration,
with five protruding parts, 2 legs, 2 arms, and a head.

when the star stands up, it can hold things in it's arms.
so build a shelter, and do other useful things.

There be several families even of advanced mammals on this planet,
the feline or big cats,
the rodents or humans,
the canines or bears
the ungulates or elephants,
the cetaceans or dolphins.

it would be silly to believe that such diversity could arise all on one planet.
obviously various families were brought here and each tried to see if it would be the most successful.
In infinity of everything,
there be world where member of each family has a hominid like "civilization" as we might call it.

though please do understand, there are other families, like those of reptiles, of insects, of wind storms, of robots, of many conceivable things.
Indeed if you think it,
it has been conceived,
and so somewhere in infinite creator,
it be born.

The rodent family has the largest population of large creatures (humans) on this planet,
so those which invested time in helping this planet produce homo sapiens,
are still around helping their children.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by lowki]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

one quick correction humans are primates (monkeys) not rodents. rodents are small mamals like mice and rats.

Rodents

Primates

bi-pedal hominids are supost to (or at least thoerised to be) the end result of developing speices like humans, monkeys and pholosal raptors as it allows both speed in running the ability to climb and hands to manipulate tools etc.

and as lowki said is it so obserd to belive that a creature of another planet can be like a feline or other type of creature here on earth

[edit on 6-10-2009 by RokNinja]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The greys are plants in origin.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well they have some plant dna, and the royal zeta reticuli, the most negative of the greys, for some of the others are attempting to break free from nuki control, are called by my walk in friend, pinkies. They are taking dna to attempt to heal before the new plane emerges from what our friend suddenly recalled as he talked about this time period. As with the other AB - blood types I know, they all said, they're not allowd their dna!

Nonetheless, anyone who does break from from the nuki, and works at this is to be commended. And many would volunteer a little help for people trying to heal if they werent on the side of our leaders or negatives. They asked my friend for dna, did not just take, and he did give it. We mustn't judge anyone, but give lots of love, and maintain our fight for freedom, which sadly I'm not seeing. So far, no one gets past complaining and they need to. We need to wake up our communities, and demand disclosure and safety for the issues ahead.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
How far away from Earth is Nibiru now?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There is no planet X. It would be visible to the eye and be affecting the sun. Two known processes have begun. One is a pole meltdown and if it happened suddenly, 230 feet of ocean would be devastating and change the maps forever. But the process that is really serirous, and we all came for this moment, and yet, most aren't awake, is the geomagnetic pole reversal. This is why they've build all those underground bases. They've known about this process at least since 1983. They also know what it does, and how variable the times are they come in. They can start our slow and finish off quickly. Research pole reversals, ice ages, mass extinction, David Jablonski, and 1983. A lot more information is there then.

But., magnetism is an apsect of gravity and it keeps the land masses spread out towards the equator. The planet is going to tip when the poles meet. At least that is what I've been told, and considering that the movie The Day After Tomorrow depicts a geomagnetic pole reversal and the swift ice age that follows, this puts the location of most of the bases, the House of Windsor who built theirs, according to many rumors, at the Continental Divide in the Colarado area. That will the equator, balmy weather for the worst criminal known to walk any planet when they emerge.

Yet we came for this moment. There are two timelines. One is a disclosure one, with speekers at the podium, and everythign being distributed for mankind. The corrupt nuki leaders surrender unconditionally, and step down. The United Earth Council is formed. People are moved to safety and healed, all things distributed. No more wars ever and we advance, earth heals.

We also have metaphysical abilities if we simply remember. One person meditating at the same time on the power points of earth, can form a merkaba as big as earth to heal earth. We can pull in safety and must do so, we have to stop being divided and conquered by the nuki who are attempting a negative harvest.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i am really perplexed by the OP's belief that humans descended from rodents.

where did you pick that one up? what makes you believe that?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I accept that humans were captured from other planetary systems and were manipulated by aliens.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

where did you pick that one up? what makes you believe that?

Well I heard on the discovery channel a few years back. That the contemporary knowledge was that there were 5 mammal sub families.

Humans and mice happened to be in the same sub-family. Hence animal testing was mainly done on mice since they were one of the closest easily reproduced and maintained relatives.
Mice being closer to humans than rabbits or pigs for instance.

in fact contemporary science, of evolution believes all mammals descended from small rodent like creatures that survived a desertification of the planet.

generally scientists seem to believe the diversity of placental mammals appeared only at most 70 million years ago.
In fact species diversity of this planet exploded exponentially around the same time.

upload.wikimedia.org...

It has been documented in channeling books and other alien interview settings, that foreign plant and animal life as been brought to earth to increase the local diversity.
which could in part explain the extreme recent diversity.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

This one probably isnt true and humans have the dna from 22 et species. I think as a Lyraean my soul's roots, in this universe at least, came from primates, but I am guessing on that, and amongst adromedans where there are as here many different races, the humanoid ones I've had contact with seem to be Lyraen as well, however, I know there is a wolf fascination with the andromedan humans.

But the point is, this universe has so many varied and different species, races and we all need to go over and beyond seeing with the matrix. Plus, we should learn to see more with our insight than with our eyes, and start practicing it. Like watching videos and pushing past the boundaries as to who someone is in source, checking the ufo ones, for energy, and trying to see what kind of energy is being felt. Just practicing.

So' no' ja'ri'n sa'na'

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ok, I really want to think about my past lives and which planetary system I came from. I want to break this amnesia set up by the "Old Empire". I want to come back to home planet that I came from that is far, far away from Earth. "Old Empire", you will pay for what you have done! Now if only humans could break the "Old Empire" imprisonment spell and break free from prison named Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join