It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Why do you know that "they" know nothing? Care to disclose your sources, or just pure speculation on your part ;-)

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Nichiren]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zetamafia911

Haha, yea so true! That would be sweet wouldn't it. I would have to totally rub it in with some members of my family especially.

I get some people look at me like I am an alien when I make inquiries for information on sightings and cooperation from local sheriff departments and other places. Other times people are very cool about it, even if they don't know what to think about the issue yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Not sure if this has been brought into the discussion, yet.

I didn't read all f the pages....but, many others don't as well....so....

Consider this video from last January....

This is a very good idea for those of us that really want true disclosure. It is my opinion that the Obama administration shows good potential to actually do it!

I also found some information as to what Mr. Mitchell claims to know about aliens. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
You guys know this is fake, right? CNN never aired this. Look at the way it was filmed. The quick zooming in and out, panning to the crowd, back and forth. Pretty sure this is fake.

I haven't had time to read all the posts on this video, but its obviously been faked. Where is the news crawl on the bottom of the screen? Aired press conferences just don't look like this.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
reply to post by BrnBdry

Why do you know that "they" know nothing? Care to disclose your sources, or just pure speculation on your part ;-)

Why do people (doubters) resort to questiontioning statements when a logical theory is presented to them?

There is obviously a "they". Who are "they"? Who knows. But one thing's for ure, "they" aren't going to tell a different president every 4 to 8 years.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
You guys know this is fake, right? CNN never aired this. Look at the way it was filmed. The quick zooming in and out, panning to the crowd, back and forth. Pretty sure this is fake.

I haven't had time to read all the posts on this video, but its obviously been faked. Where is the news crawl on the bottom of the screen? Aired press conferences just don't look like this.

Just my opinion.

It was on CNN.com live stream not on TV. You can watch the only part of the x-conference, where Edgar Mitchell was talking, which was the only part presented on TV and showed in CNN Studio.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
check there website mate

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Who ever will be the one to disclose will have proof. Most likely being accompanied by a fleet of UFO's.

It wouldnt be a random statement.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
is there a version of this with subtitles in english at least?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Disclosure i won't get my hopes up I've heard this many times. I belive it when i see it, but interesting video I will follow this

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Oh please oh please oh please let it be true this time!

I feel like we have all had this carrot dangled in front of us for a long time, and like a hungry bunny, I keep running towards it, getting my hopes up that I will one day get that carrot.

[edited for fear that someone would decide I hadn't contributed enough]

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Alora]

I have been in the scene since mid seventies and I have heard the same garbage year in and year out.

"By september next year"

"Within weeks"

"By august we will have full disclosure"

"In a matter of days"

etc. etc.

I'm not sure if the speaker is trying to maximize his exposure or if he is keeping the flame burning.
Maybe he is just trying to emphasize his own importance since he has "inside information".

Whatever.

By june 1st we will see no disclosure and the speaker and his disciples will come up with yeat another "we are disappointed but someone obviously put a lid on it and decided to continue denial".

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Ok lets put it this way, with the situation we have right now Obama has a lot more to worry about than appeasing us UFO nuts. Yes I am including myself here. Yes many years ago I did see something myself that I can not think of an answer too in way of an earthly answer. Yes I do think that there is a great deal to answer. But as to if they are manned by little green men or not, is something I have yet to see proof of.

So if disclosure is going to happen there has to be a good reason. You need to look at the reasons for keeping it quiet for at least the last sixty years first. Including what lengths they have employed to keep the secret. This in itself may be the answer.

If you are trying to solve a crime the very first thing to do is look for the motive.

So assuming there is actually something to answer why the secret why go to such lengths to keep it, that is the first and most fundamental question to answer.

Keeping this secret must require an army of MIB. That being the case is there a secret and if so is this army of people real. If so I am surprised that we have not heard from one of them over all these years.

I fear that when we know the truth assuming that it is not all just man made we will regret asking the question in the first place.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To me this is all just wishful thinking in the sense of stating a possible May 31, 2009 disclosure. There is no evidence for this other than speculation and these people who do these conferences are of course needing to do them to continue their publicity, make profits from their efforts, sell books, get airtime, etc. Making this sort of statement without any evidence is just continuing the same thing that these people claim the governments have been doing all along. Not real.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by flight-dynamics]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If swine flu spread, nobody will take care of this topic anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalwarrior
If swine flu spread, nobody will take care of this topic anymore.

Maybe not, but its early

27 threads on Swine Flu...and no one blamed the aliens....yet

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

I think there is something that they know that they don't want us to know! Maybe the US was told something that feels threatening and they can only tell us but so much.

Prepare by the end or before May 2009 we will all know something!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

Will in time everything will be told they can only hide but so much!

Humans cant always keep a secret and that's been proven!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Folks,

It will not happen. There will be no 'disclosure.' Stop holding your breath. Think about it. Do you really think something of this magnitude will be revealed impacting the political and social statra of world societies? There will be disclosure on one point and one only...when 'THEY" decide to disclose. Meaning the aliens themselves. Then, and only then, will we know about them and their presence. Until then, well meaning people in many organizations and many citizens hope and desire for this to happen. But it will not. The implications are too enormous and too life-changing for the power structures in place.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join