It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama To Have Disclosure by May 31

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by RiotComing

Do you really think that the ptb are going to listen to this ultimatum, i seriously doubt it.

You remind me of a girl I knew.. negative, negative, negative! Drove me up the wall!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry if someone already mentioned this. I can't be bothered to read through 17 pages. But the real question is does Obama even know about this? I remember Clinton being an advocate of disclosure...but do presidents have a high enough clearance?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
utterly false. Move along nothing to see here

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cancermanxx

Okay ill try to answer this in the most simplest internet language possible

Disclosure : LOL

Keeping his promise ROFL

* Ill throw in my lambo just to keep the bet interesting *

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb and following my logical half to say they will not release any info. While at the same time, I had a strange feeling a few weeks before the election that this current president would find a reason to. Take from that what you will.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am going out on a limb and following my logical half to say they will not release any info. While at the same time, I had a strange feeling a few weeks before the election that this current president would find a reason to. Take from that what you will.

Not sure how that posted twice at the same time...

[edit on 23-5-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well we have one day left and I dont see anything coming out. If they dont do it tomorrow then those others better stick behind what they said and release some stuff!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Well we have one day left and I dont see anything coming out. If they dont do it tomorrow then those others better stick behind what they said and release some stuff!

well there is still the extra 30 days thyve been given due to other issues.

I hope that they slowly release bits and bobs, so it pressures the government to disclose before the end of the month!

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Of the White House must be such a buzz of activity as Michelle has to decide what to wear for tommorrow's "huge Disclosure Event". Obama wanted to wait until the summer holidays for this, but Bassett forced his hand to "jump the gun" to make sure the US announced alien visitations before the French did it first. It is all everyone has been talking about for the past three weeks and millions are flocking to Washington for the historic event....

Okay, maybe not. But it could make a good movie I guess...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ledhead
I'm sorry if someone already mentioned this. I can't be bothered to read through 17 pages. But the real question is does Obama even know about this? I remember Clinton being an advocate of disclosure...but do presidents have a high enough clearance?

Technically, I believe they have high enough clearance, but don't have the need to know.

I doubt President Obama is up to date on the topic, but you never know what he's been told behind closed doors, "off the record", by someone like John Podesta, or another insider.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
And another normal day rolls by (so far), suprised? not really

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
well it's may 31st today, let's see if anything interesting happens

[edit on 31-5-2009 by la vie]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What happened to the follow up? The month's almost over.

It's silent.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by la vie
well it's may 31st today, let's see if anything interesting happens

[edit on 31-5-2009 by la vie]

One interesting thing will be all the believers trying to come up with excuses for why it didn't happen.

What will be really interesting is what the UFO guys will come up with.
Didn't they threaten to come out with evidence, witnesses, insider names and whatnot of their own if the government didn't come through?

[edit on 31.5.2009 by HolgerTheDane]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by danzi

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

well there is still the extra 30 days thyve been given due to other issues.

I hope that they slowly release bits and bobs, so it pressures the government to disclose before the end of the month!

I don't want bit and bobs.

If they have evidence - they should present it. Isn't that what they want? The truth coming out.
Perhaps the truth is that they haven't got anything new.

OR (it just struck me)

They are doing a History Channel media hype to make us buy the new books lined up. No new evidence - only same old same old. BUT in a new package.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What's really going to happen on the 31st May 2009.

Stephen Bassett : Thank you all for attending today's conference. Today we will disclose 60 years of government cover ups regarding the U.F.O/ E.T phenomena.

Crowd : YAY! WOOO! This is the best day of my life! I can't believe it's finally happening. God bless America. I LOVE YOU STEPHEN BASSETT, MARRY ME!

Stephen Bassett : Right, let's get started. Obama, would you please come forward on behalf of the United States government and tell the people once and for all this exciting news!

Crowd : OBAMA! CHANGE! Obama is the best president ever! Obama can't go wrong. I LOVE YOU OBAMA, I WANT YOUR BABIES!

Barack Obama : Stephen Bassett, I have no idea what your talking about. I have a important meeting across the road in 10 minutes. I'm only hear because of the free food. I must be going now. Bye.

Stephen Bassett : Wha? Bu...? Your supposed to disclose information regarding the U.F.O/ E.T presence! NO, NO, NO! This isn't happening. Folks trust me, I've got proof of it. I'll show you, it's...uh...let me just...SH*T!

Crowd : He lied about everything. He told us Obama will disclose and he didn't. He doesn't even have any proof! BASSETT, YOUR DEAD! KILL HIM!

Meanwhile large riots started outside the conference...

Crowd : YEAH! The car ain't got nothing on me yo. This just got real son.

Police : Stand back gentlemen. Get ready to fire on my mark in 3,2,1 FIRE!

Crowd : AHHH! WTF! The water is so cold. My clothes are wet. THE WATER IS IN MY EYES, MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!

Continued? No, I don't think so.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Unless they are using the extra 30 day, i highly doubt we will have disclosure the the end of today or tomorrow.
Which is unfortunate, oh well, in a month if they haven't disclosed we will get info and stuff unless he lied about it all

Does Barack even know about all this disclosure project and stuff?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

yeah they totally did! Let's see what szarkovsky or whatever his name is in France does here, if anything. I'm kind of on the fence with this stuff so if NOTHING happens, the fact that it seemed like the most organised and concise interview i've ever seen will lead me to believe that the tree's all bark and no bite.

If i remember correctly, the man said there were names he was going to disclose and implicate?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by danzi

i thought may included the extra 30 day.
yeesh.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by danzi

i thought may included the extra 30 day.
yeesh.

The reference to 100 days plus 30 seems to refer to days after Obama's inauguration which was Jan. 20, 2009. If you add 130 days to Jan. 20, you get May 30th, 2009, not 30 days after May 30, 2009. So I guess you are right and I have no idea what these people are talking about "another 30 days" after May 30th.

It just looks to me that they are clinging to a belief in something they want to believe in.

So the "deadline" Bassett imposed on Obama was yesterday, May 30th, 2009. My guess is that Bassett will just come up with a new "phase" of his campaign.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join