It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy conclusion: We are alone!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

There is also an other point to add and that is that they just released the UFO files saying look at that plane or sighting. That could be verified by radar etc. But not look at the ET that couldn't be verified.

I believe that with this little segment here, that you completely prove yourself wrong, that there are indeed ET ships that go unverfied, leaving speculation that there are different lifeforms on them no?

but congrats on contradicting yourself

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist

I'm dutch, watch the 8 o'clock news most of the time, but this somehow i must have missed.
Please enlighten me.
It was the Russian correspondent on Dutch TV called Peter d'hammecourt . he has wrote a book called" Russen zien ze vliegen" Russians see them flying

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Although I believe the majority of ufo sightings are not that of alien craft and more likely military craft or other explainable causes, I think its incredibley small minded to assume we are the be all and end all in the known universe.

I think some people lack the imagination to visualize anything beyond our own little planet. We may not get visited simply because the ET's as you put it dont have the technology, or it maybe simply because they dont want to. Just because we cant see something, doesnt mean its not there or doesnt exist.

The universe is a huge place and our planet is only a tiny spec of dust in it and there is unfortunately an awful lot of things we will never get to see.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViViIX

There is also an other point to add and that is that they just released the UFO files saying look at that plane or sighting. That could be verified by radar etc. But not look at the ET that couldn't be verified.

I believe that with this little segment here, that you completely prove yourself wrong, that there are indeed ET ships that go unverfied, leaving speculation that there are different lifeforms on them no?

but congrats on contradicting yourself
haha no what I mean UFO's can be verified by radars. So you got a proof that there are flying Objects. But it could not be verified or proofed that ET's exist.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

"Although I believe the majority of ufo sightings are not that of alien craft and more likely military craft or other explainable causes, I think its incredibley small minded to assume we are the be all and end all in the known universe."

Just because someone doesn't think we're being visited by aliens, don't assume that they think we're the "be all and end all in the known universe". You can quite well hold the position that we haven't been visited but the universe contains other beings equally or more intelligent than we are.

Unless, of course, that was meant to read, "If you don't believe we're being visited you're incredibly small minded"?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
All right first of all English is not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes.

I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist. For a period of time I also was trapped in the disinfo of the US government that alien existed. That came about when

* I saw Jamie Maussans video conference of 2006 and 2005 on Google.
* I saw The Disclosure project of Dr. Greer
* The possibillities of live elsewhere in the Universe because of its large size.
* famous journalist of the Netherlands of the 8 o clock evening news, wrote a book called Flying saucers exist.

But However after years of vague footages and no hard proof of aliens just vague stories of fraud people and the delay of "disclosure". I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist. That because of the following reason

* There is no hard evidence of alien proof
* If Alien exist as describes above, where are they?
* If the US goverment is hiding it what about other governments of the world? China, Russia, Brasil, Germany, French, India, Pakistan, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy more than 202 countries what about them?It is impossible that none of them releases info about ET's.
* If they existed then NASA would have found it. But still they didnt find it.
* If you saying the impossible, that Nasa is not telling the truth, then what about other space agencies around the world. European Space Agencies, Russian, Chinese, Indian and other. It is impossible that they are also not telling the truth.

Then I saw this documentary UFO exist

And it all makes sense.

It says that Flying disks were classified millitary projects and that all the sightings people see around the world most of them are real. But all those are of earthly vehicles. There are NO ET's. The Millitary purposly made the story of aliens to hide their projects. And we are all falling into this crap. You believe of all tose races and all the other crap of the Gov. Comm on. Use your sense . We are living with 6 billion people not just the US, Such a conspiracy is impossible to keep.

I am sorry to crash your dreams, but this is the truth. And the truth sometimes hurt. I know life is boring but you have to face it if you want to know the truth.

Sorry but this proves nothing. I think the alien thing is more complex than that.

UFOs/ETs and the Cold War are very interlinked. I think both cover up each other actually.

Even if it proved they aren't here, which it doesn't, how does it prove human beings are the most advanced lifeforms in the Universe? that would be very depressing wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Title of the thread "Creepy conclusion: We are alone!" that suggests that they believe we are alone does it not?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

haha no what I mean UFO's can be verified by radars. So you got a proof that there are flying Objects. But it could not be verified or proofed that ET's exist

Alright, but what about the ones that go under the radar, UNSEEN on the radar, BUT SEEN by a large mass of civilans

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
to dismiss out of hand the idea that intellegent life isnt out there or arent visiting earth if they are is unwise. Just like believers skeptics also have just as much lack of proof.

In fact after hearing the ufo nasa transmissions seeing some of the nasa ufo footage and the countless credible witnesses from military to scientists to law enforcement government officials and the fact that the fema hand book has a section on dealing with ufos id say the believers have more evidence than the skeptics

sorry

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12

Title of the thread "Creepy conclusion: We are alone!" that suggests that they believe we are alone does it not?

1. We are alone in the Universe.
2. We are alone in the Galaxy.
3. We are alone in the Solar System.
4. We are alone in on Earth.

Suggest one.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

"I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist." opening quote from OP.

I suggest you read the OP and then maybe my post again and try and contribute something to the discussion, other than trying to come off as a smart arse.

and heres another "I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist."

Have a nice day

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Horus12]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess the USA had flying craft 2000 years ago, or 10000 years ago or even 500 years ago. Heck there are reports 80 years ago as well, before world war 2 .
Oh wait , the USA didnt exist 500 years ago...hmmmm , just who would be "flying these crafts then?
No I am not going to post all of these siteing cases, do some research pre WW2 .

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wow, so the worlds elite have this conspiracy going on? Clever that
creating a diversion for they're own advanced tech so that it is not discovered and then trying to ignore the claims of UFO's so that people think they are lying so that the focus is taken off them - or is the secret that they know were alone - the last - and so as long as you dont truly beleive we are the only life in the universe, then you cannot think we are special???

Seriously though, allthough the last sentence actually gave me the creeps when writing it, i still hold the hope and beleif that the universe is just too huge for us to be the only planet with life.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12

"I now know that ET's dont exist. By that I mean intelligent Extraterrestial that are years ahead of our technology, don't exist." opening quote from OP.

I suggest you read the OP and then maybe my post again and try and contribute something to the discussion, other than trying to come off as a smart arse.

and heres another "I am now 100% sure that ET's as described previously don't exist."

Have a nice day

You should note that the OP said "years of ahead of our technology, don't exist." So he's not excluding all ET's, just the very advanced ones. You may have proof he's wrong, of course, and I'd be eager to see it in that case.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Horus12]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
After many, many years of interest in this subject, I finally concluded that I don't know whether "aliens" exist or not, and I have no idea what might be responsible for the UFO reports that are obviously not delusions, misidentifications, or outright hoaxes. No idea at all.

I think it's pretty obvious something is happening, but in spite of all the evidence, there's nothing that points toward any specific explanation. In fact, I often feel that maybe whatever is happening has more to do with how our brains interact with reality than with something as mundane as aliens. Also, I often feel like it might not even be possible for us to really understand what's going on, because our perceptions and interactions with reality are so fundamentally limited.

That's not much to show for decades of interest (research, I guess), in this stuff. But what can you do?

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

You should note that the OP said "years of ahead of our technology, don't exist." So he's not excluding all ET's, just the very advanced ones. You may have proof he's wrong, of course, and I'd be eager to see it in that case.

More word games. So the completely baseless assumption, that ETs more advanced that us do not exist - not "may not" but DO NOT - is fine with you. It is stated in the OP that he "knows" this to be a fact, and that's fine with you. You have no problem with that. In fact, you attempt to defend these statements.

Baseless assumptions presented as fact are acceptable to you, as long as they are in denial of ET/UFOs, but they are completely unacceptable to you when used in support of ET/UFO's.

This is why you are not a legitimate skeptic. Because you are blatantly biased against the ETH and are hypocritical and inconsistent in your application of skepticism and requirements for evidence.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
After many, many years of interest in this subject, I finally concluded that I don't know whether "aliens" exist or not, and I have no idea what might be responsible for the UFO reports that are obviously not delusions, misidentifications, or outright hoaxes. No idea at all.

Now that is an expression of legitimate skepticism.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist aliens of all kinds are out there, the the extremely intelligent ones feel we are not prepared to accept them yet. i personally believe they were here once, some stayed some left. for proof that they were here read some of the old scrolls found, objects found in tombs, old maps. for proof that some stayed? i can't proove that but there are people that have some pretty compelling evidence. open your mind that's whay ATS is all about.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

"More word games."

Following up yours. You scolded me for misunderstanding the OP when I didn't. Leap to few conclusions.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Did you mean to address someone else? That was my first post in this thread. I don't for a moment think that you misunderstood the OP. I think you understood it perfectly well and don't care at all that it is completely groundless speculation masquerading as "fact", because it suits your agenda. I was pointing out that you gloss over ridiculous, baseless statements of supposed "fact" - such as that he "knows" that ETs more advanced that us do not exist - and in fact defend such statements and even ask others to provide "evidence" that the statement is wrong! The statement is wrong because it is pure assumption! Any true skeptic would never defend such unfounded claims, let alone pretend that the burden of proof was to prove such claims wrong, rather than to prove them right in the first place.

You are deeply biased against the ETH and inconsistent in your requirements for proof. That is not skepticism. It's pseudo-skepticism.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Malcram]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join