It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Triple post.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Just trying to help, LOL! Seems TPTB have done a whammy on the 9/11 archived clips so good luck in your search. I have no idea if the linked thread is a help or hindrance - those figures might have been right then but are wrong now, who knows?

Like I said, they did a good job of screwing up all that archived footage, nothing there could be real anymore. I truly don't know.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by Grimstad
Oh yeah. Did you remember to take your meds today? I put a couple "special" ones in there for you. Enjoy the trip.

I don't know how your post contributed to identifying the Harley Man.

I also don't know why you would type what you did in the above quote. Thinly veiled threats, even if disguised as 'humourous' aren't really appropriate in this forum.

Well when you take it out of context and ignore the post that preciptated that response, which that is a very small part of. It's still not a threat. Thinly veiled or otherwise. And it wasn't diguised as humorous. I got a good laugh out of it. But it's not nearly as funny if you don't read the whole post. I have contributed to this thread but a person chose to question my honesty in a deliberately desparaging manner and got the response he deserved. As a matter of fact I'd have to say he begged for it.
I'm sorry if you didn't get the joke.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

EDIT And I can think of at least 2 other actors that look like that guy. One is the guy who plays Matt on Heroes and the other is a character actor that I have seen in a couple series. If I could think of what I'd seen him in I could probably pull his picture or at least his name off the net. But he looks just like him.

Do you think you could post URLs to these guys photos on the web? That might be doing Rob Riggle a huge favor, unless he is also the guy that you have seen in these other places, of course.

I have been through the entire imdb on burn notice which is where I thought I had seen him. I watch a lot of shows so I could have seen him anywhere. It will come to me eventually and I will definitely post the info.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, I've gone through all the Fox footage for Sept. 11th. I can't find Harley Man. The first time I see Rick Leventhal (the interviewer) is at 9:20 of the 10:25PM-11:06PM block. He shows up in footage of one sort or another 3 or 4 times after that. Some of the footage is late at night and some seems to be shot in the same circumstances as the Harley Man footage.

The 9:01PM-9:43PM block is still missing. Clicking on it in the index gives a "Stream Not Found" message. Harley Man might be in that block. There are also probably two blocks of coverage missing between 2:04PM and 4:09PM. These blocks are not in the index. Harley Man could be there.

The Fox coverage is worth looking at because they have quite high quality footage of the scene at the Pentagon. I gather that they are really based in Washington so their coverage is mostly of the situation there. There is an interesting interview at roughly 31:15 of the 4:09PM-4:51PM block.

A man named Aziz Al Hallan (the interviewer pronounces it as Al Halloul, to my ears) says some things that might be of interest to Craig Ranke, although he most likely has heard the interview already.

He was in a car near the Pentagon (mentioned the actual road he was on, but it slips my mind) when the plane came in. He identifies it as an American Airlines plane, but says that it was flying 60 to 70 yards above his car. He says the plane was sucked into the building. He said "most of the cars had their front windshields broken because of the noise of the airplane." The interviewer wasn't really letting him tell his story in his own words, so his meaning might have been obscured.

He had a piece of the plane that he said landed on the road beside his car. It was small and light.

In the 7:38PM-8:19PM block there is a great "nose out" shot of the second tower hit. It's at 1:37 of that block and is replayed at 11:49 with commentary, such as, "It goes through the back and breaks through." "It doesn't even look real." "It all looks like a Hollywood movie."

Couldn't find the Harley Man. Someone might have it in their own private collection in better than internet quality.

Washington looks lovely. I'd like to visit some day, if I wasn't afraid of being frog marched to the local FBI field office to be waterboarded by Debunkernation.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I have been through the entire imdb on burn notice which is where I thought I had seen him. I watch a lot of shows so I could have seen him anywhere. It will come to me eventually and I will definitely post the info.

Thanks for the update. I hope you find the guy you're looking for. It will be interesting to take a look at him.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

A man named Aziz Al Hallan (the interviewer pronounces it as Al Halloul, to my ears) says some things that might be of interest to Craig Ranke, although he most likely has heard the interview already.

Craig's already beaten you to it!

Yeah, the Aziz story is another one that's jam packed full of lies. If anyone's interested, click on the link. I'd rather not drag this thread off-topic.

Keep searching for the Harley Man - whoever he is!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The voice really sounds the same.All visions aside-just listen to the voice-and how he pronounces words.And the tones-seems to match.I can believe anything of our goverment-they exist to BS ths people.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here is a better sound syncronized version of the same clip we have been viewing.

harleyguy_synched.wmv

Remember by his own admission on his own website; Riggle admitted he was in New York City on 9-11 and was a military 1st responder assigned on the 12th to removing rubble. Seems odd that he hasn't closed down his own website which we have been quoting; assuming that the emails to his publicist have been reaching Riggle.

Regardless if Harley Davidson Guy is Riggle or Humphrey or some other character, he was apparently an agent of deliberate disinformation who managed to get on nation-wide TV before millions of Shock & Awed Americans and world citizens, and we need to out him and interview him if possible.

The rapidly self-destructing 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY requires a redoubling of our efforts to ensure justice to 3000 innocent victims of the 9-11 perps and to apply a salve to our national conscious.

As for me; I am embarrassed that neither JFK nor Bobby nor MLK nor the innocent victims of Waco, the Liberty, Oklahoma City, WTC 93, Flight 800, WTC 911 (and others) have as yet received due justice from the US government covert ops against their persons. Will we allow them to get away with yet another one, and plan their next mission against the innocent?

Rob lives in Los Angeles, California these days. Prior to that he lived in New York F***ing City for 10 years! However, there’s a good chance he’ll be coming to a town near you in the not too distant future. Riggle is on the road, performing stand up all across America these days! You should check it out…
www.robriggle.com...

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.
www.robriggle.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that you can't find certain parts of the archives from that special day. This was being discussed here at ATS years ago, and small parts were missing back then.

Now it seems larger portions are missing. The "janitors" have come through and cleaned up the loose ends.

It's hard to say "yeah thats definitely him", but the "Harley Guy" was weird and seemingly scripted.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Wow Craige...., I'd expect better from you.

The picture you posted, only further solidifies it's the same guy.

Good Lord.

Your a good investigator, but you'd make a horrible "eye" witness.

Could be his damn twin.

I draw portraits, I study faces, and distances between features for hours, and the Harley Guy, and Mr. Riggle are the same person, all day.

I know alot of people though who can't recognize the same actor on TV when they dye thier hair, drop some weight, grow a beard, wear a hat ect, but it's one of my innate skills.
You either have it, or don't.

My 68 year old father constantly yells for me to come look at some movie from 1950 or 60(yes I'm disables and live with the old man :/), or an old Twilight Zone episode or what have you, and asks me who's this actor, whos that one ect(it's a game of his, an he's always busted), Robert Redford his late teens early 20's playing death in an old TZ episode was this mornings test, and I pegged him right off the bat at a glace, walking past the tele, my old mans jaw dropped.

Heck I only know Robert Redford from age 35(The Sting?) and up, but I know faces, and features. The guy trying to hide his face with a hat, is Riggle, in my "expert" opinion.

Plus the fact Riggle was IN NY on 9/11, and did you listen to his scripted response posted above by Preston?

Plus ...STILL, no comment from Riggles camp saying he isn't, and no Harley guy stepping saying..."here I am". What do you make of that????

The silence from Riggles camp is deafining. That's what I make of it.

Plant, Plant, Plant.

Hell, No one talks like that on 9/11 no less, unless he's selling a "Sham WOW" or a Ron Popeil "Routissery Grill" on TV at 4AM.

"Set it and Forget it"! should be the new 9/11 truth Slogan, hahaha

please hurry back to D.C.

I am looking forward to CIT's next interview video. Keep up the good work!

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok, so here is a little analysis I did. Stop the movie to take closer looks if you would like, I am working on stills and a voice pattern recon. For now, check this out.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damma

The voice really sounds the same.All visions aside-just listen to the voice-and how he pronounces words.And the tones-seems to match.I can believe anything of our goverment-they exist to BS ths people.

I agree Damma. I am a musician/recording engineer by trade, so I listen to things all day long. Had I seen it without audio, I don't know if I would of come to this conclusion as the video of Harley Guy that I can find is mostly medium grade at best. I really hope someone steps forward with a Hi Res copy of Harley guy. That is really all we need to make this 100% sure.

I also have a letter to Rick Leventhol (the reporter) all ready to go, but I am kinda of nervous about sending it. For some reason, I feel like this could really open up a can of worms that I am trying to work up the courage to overcome. If I send this letter, I know my name will go onto a list that I don't want to be on. I want this guy to be found out, but I don't want to die to do it, but then again, neither did any of the 3000 people.

Plus, I'm really bummed out if this is really Riggle, I really like him. I started a letter to his facebook account, but after I read it back, I could sense how hostile I was being, because I was so pissed off, so I didn't hit send. Plus, I feel like a snitch or something....damn I hate the mind games this stuff plays with you. I know what the right thing to do is, but it is so damn hard to do it without hurting people....aghhh.

Here is the copy of the letter to Mr. Leventhol...tell me what you guys think.

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

I am writing to you today in regards to your coverage of Sept. 11th, 2001. You had interviewed a gentleman who gave his description of witnessing the second plane hit the WTC tower and his subsequent description of the towers collapsing….”due to structural failure, because the fires were just too intense”. He was wearing a baseball cap and a Harley Davidson shirt. Hopefully you will remember which man I am speaking of.

The reason I am asking you about him is because, when I originally saw your interview in the archives on various sites, that man seemed familiar to me for some reason, but I could not place him how or why he seemed familiar to me. I did some research and found out that no one knows who this man is and how he knew so much at the time of your interview such as, the structures failing “because the fires were just too intense”. I’ve found as I search, that he is a mystery man of sorts, in the fact that he was never identified nor ever heard from again. In all fairness, the only copy I can find of this interview seams cut off or something. You never hear the question you asked him, just a fly in to the footage and him giving his answer. I would love to know what you had asked him, perhaps it would of given his answer more context and not been so ominous of a reply for the average viewer to question.

A few days ago, I was watching the “Daily Show” with Jon Stewart. I got up to do something and as I was away from the computer (still listening to the show) a voice came on that sounded very familiar to me, like the Gentlemen you had interviewed. It was the voice of Rob Riggle the comedian. He plays a correspondent on the “Daily show” or used to I should say, regardless….His voice struck me and within a few seconds of hearing his voice, I knew who it was (or who it sounded like)….The Harley Guy from your interview.

I told some friends about this and they pulled some pictures from your interview (sorry for the quality, best we could find) and pictures of Riggle and did a comparison which I have enclosed with this email. We found they look almost Identical from what we can gather from your interview video still. It was even more interesting to visit robriggle.com and read his military bio where he lists that he was a first responder in the attacks of 9/11 along with his Marine Reserve unit in Manhattan. Riggle was reactivated from the reserves on Sept. 12th with orders to be sent to Afghanistan where he would be in and out of for the next 3 years.

After discovering that Mr. Riggle was a first responder whose job in the Marines is as a Public Affairs liaison and also the fact that he was employed by the city of New York in the same role, I surmise that he would have been a contact in such an event for the News Media and City and State Officials and quite possibly the man you interviewed that day.

The following is from robriggle.com... :

“From North Carolina, Captain Riggle accepted an extension on active duty and was assigned to be the Deputy Director Public Affairs, New York City. While assigned to the New York office, Capt. Riggle was deployed again to Albania (Joint Task Force Shining Hope). From there he was attached briefly to the 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit Special Operations Capable (24th MEU SOC) and went to Kosovo as part of Operation Joint Guardian.

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.

Capt. Riggle reported for duty at CENTCOM on Nov. 17th. He left for Afghanistan on Nov. 30th. He was assigned to work with the 3rd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group in Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan. Upon returning from Afghanistan in February of 2002, Capt. Riggle worked in the Joint Operations Center at CENTCOM, until he redeployed to Afghanistan in the summer of 2002 to help support an investigation board there.

Upon the successful completion of his year long tour. Major Riggle returned to New York and continued to pursue comedy. Two years after his return in the fall of 2004, Major Riggle became a cast member on Saturday Night Live… one of his life long dreams. Major Riggle is still a member of the Marine Corps Reserves today. He has served 19 years total, 9 years active duty, 10 years in the reserves.”

I appreciate any help that you can give in this regard. I know recalling that day is probably not on your priority list and I want to thank you for staying level headed in the face of so much horror. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Many thanks,

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The idea of writing Rick Leventhal is a good one, but I would leave out all the theory you have included in the letter. Your job in the letter is not to sell Mr. Leventhal on your theory. In fact getting him involved in your thought processes will almost guarantee no response to the letter.

An approach with a better chance of success would be a short, one paragraph letter simply asking Mr. Leventhal if he remembered the interview, including a link to it, telling him that you think the man being interviewed is a guy (Rob Riggle) who worked the pile on 9/11 and went on to become a well known TV personality. That's it.

Skip all the other stuff.

PS: Ideally you would be linking to Fox footage itself, not a truther video recap. If you can't do that then skip the video link and just send a screenshot of Harley Guy.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The idea of writing Rick Leventhal is a good one, but I would leave out all the theory you have included in the letter. Your job in the letter is not to sell Mr. Leventhal on your theory. In fact getting him involved in your thought processes will almost guarantee no response to the letter.

An approach with a better chance of success would be a short, one paragraph letter simply asking Mr. Leventhal if he remembered the interview, including a link to it, telling him that you think the man being interviewed is a guy (Rob Riggle) who worked the pile on 9/11 and went on to become a well known TV personality. That's it.

Skip all the other stuff.

That's a good Idea, short and sweet, thank you. Do you think I should say I think it's Riggle, or should I see if he will tell me who it was. If I put Riggle in the letter and he knows that it is Riggle then I know we won't hear a response and my name will go on "the list". I hate sounding like a chicken, but I know what these people are capable of. What do you think?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Make it a very simple letter, polite and no threatening tones.

Don't mention Riggle's name. Ask him only to describe the circumstances of the interview. How did he select Harley Man, if he knows Harley Man's name, follow up contact address, etc...

Don't say more than you need to. I'd write one for you, but I'm nearly out the door as I type this.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I don't think you should worry about saying Riggle's name as long as you are not making accusations about him. I would be very surprised if Leventhal hasn't already heard about the Harley Man controversy. The question is how will he respond to being asked by an outsider whether it is Riggle or not.

It is (just) possible that he hasn't heard yet about the Riggle angle. Having said that, when he hears you suggest Riggle as a candidate, he may be reluctant, for legal reasons to name someone, who was not named in a man in the street interview. There may be a company policy on it. At the very least Leventhal will undoubtedly run the question by his colleagues before he answers.

I would just go for it, name the name, and hope for the best honest response from Leventhal. There is no way of tricking, coercing him or being cute about it. Just plain ask the question.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Make it a very simple letter, polite and no threatening tones.

Don't mention Riggle's name. Ask him only to describe the circumstances of the interview. How did he select Harley Man, if he knows Harley Man's name, follow up contact address, etc...

Don't say more than you need to. I'd write one for you, but I'm nearly out the door as I type this.

Thank you Tezzajw and thank you to everyone else for your input. I really believe this is Riggle and I think his own account speaks for that. I was wondering if he would even know that people have been looking for this guy since 9/11 happened. I don't know how he couldn't, seeing as how he was a first responder and I'm sure he has checked out youtube before. The only reason he would not come forward, if is indeed him, is that he was first of all ordered not to (he is still a marine and under orders) or he has no idea that the entire country has been looking for him. I have a feeling it is the first one.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't think you should worry about saying Riggle's name as long as you are not making accusations about him. I would be very surprised if Leventhal hasn't already heard about the Harley Man controversy. The question is how will he respond to being asked by an outsider whether it is Riggle or not.

It is (just) possible that he hasn't heard yet about the Riggle angle. Having said that, when he hears you suggest Riggle as a candidate, he may be reluctant, for legal reasons to name someone, who was not named in a man in the street interview. There may be a company policy on it. At the very least Leventhal will undoubtedly run the question by his colleagues before he answers.

I would just go for it, name the name, and hope for the best honest response from Leventhal. There is no way of tricking, coercing him or being cute about it. Just plain ask the question.

You are totally right. I have no doubt that Leventhal has heard about this before. Are they able to give the names of people they have interviewed?
Just as you said, I don't want to be tricky honestly. We are talking about truth overcoming lies, so in that vein, being honest is the ONLY policy. I figured if I asked him honestly then he would either tell me or not. I like black and white, much easier to distinguish.

Good Job ipsedixit, and I thank you sincerely.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join