It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hohuwah

I'm sure the problem didn't originate with you.

This issue could have been on my own computer. I used the quote button to check your link and it is exactly the same as the one I used from another source to link successfully to the Internet Movie Database Website. Who knows.

Is it an ATS issue? I'm going to be careful for a while about hot linking through ATS. The links can all be gotten through the quote button and pasted into the browser.

These days malware problems come at you from all angles.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The guy seen on the left of this video seems to me to look just like Rob Riggle.

www.youtube.com...

edit:found a much better video. fyi this is evan fairbanks footage of the impact

[edit on 20-4-2009 by famp18]

[edit on 20-4-2009 by famp18]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by famp18
The guy seen on the left of this video seems to me to look just like Rob Riggle.

Welcome to ATS. Have you considered starting your very first thread? I have a title for you. "Guys Who Look Just Like Rob Riggle"

That way we could save this thread for guys who look just like Harley Man. There is a difference you know.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow this thread is Awesome! That Riggle dude sold his soul! Thanks so much for the video. But even if it turns out not to be the same guy we all here can tell that the guy in the 911 interview was a fake!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by Teeky]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
It clearly is not Rob Riggle. Out of all the people in NY you're pinning your hopes on one person? Just because he's the first person to come into your head doesn't mean it's him.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Of course your notorious, just not B.I.G....

I will check that out and thank you for directing me to it.

I just checked out this site last night...Dr. Judy Wood. Please see this site. It has some of the best ground zero pictures I have ever seen and they are crystal clear. Pictures of the beams, pictures of the dirt. The dirt continued to break down after the disintegration of the buildings. They were trucking in new dirt so people wouldn't analyze it...there is so much info there...you could be there days.

Did you know about the parking lot of cars that burst into flames a couple blocks away. They are talking about directed energy weapons on that site, which I had never really considered until I saw the parking lot of cars. It is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Check it out, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Some of the cars are literally fried on certain parts, but completely intact in others. Some had the glass melt while plastic was untouched...really really weird.

Plus, they kill Dr. Jones stuff and make him look like a kindergarten student. They bust him hard...and I mean make him look like a fool and after you review their work, you will agree if you don't already. Good stuff

Thanks again for the link Weed...always keeping my on my toes. That's what a good person does...thanks.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78
It clearly is not Rob Riggle. Out of all the people in NY you're pinning your hopes on one person? Just because he's the first person to come into your head doesn't mean it's him.

I have no hopes. I actually hope it is not him. I really like Riggle, but the facts remain. He was a first responder, he is a marine, he is public affairs for the City of New York and his marine Unit. He worked the bucket brigade from the 11th to the 30th after he was reactivated from his reserve unit on the 12th, the day after, and was shipped out of country for 3 years following...I'd say that makes it a good chance it was him, but like I said. I really hope it is not him. It would seriously hamper my outlook on his comedy and force me to no longer support him.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by famp18

famp 18---wow, interesting find. I am really starting to suspect Riggle. For One...he is not very good at improv and he is really not that funny. I know that sounds mean but, anybody can be funny with the excellent writers on Daily Show...especially if you check out his live stand up ...he plays the straight man.

Reasons I suspect him:
1. He was in Manhattan.
2. He worked for the city in pr right? Some type of Information Control right?
3. He looks the same, same eyebrows, and lips.
4. He is even seen wearing the same hat in other photos.
5. Really strange to see him in the blue shirt listening to the radio under where the second tower was hit...he looks like he is waiting for something.(waiting to change into the Harley shirt and act the part he was taught)
6. He is a marine. Sent to Centcom Nov. 2001.
7. He was rewarded with a spot on Saturday Night Live, right when he gets back from his tour of duty. And remember he is not that funny. He says it was his dream come true.
8. He was just promoted to a Leuitenant something last week according to the Daily Show

[edit on 4/21/2009 by Missing Blue Sky]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by shamus78

Whether it's rob riggle or not, is something we are only trying to prove. For now, all we can do is SUSPECT him. "Out of all the people", yes, sometimes the world is really a small place, and more often, live is a bitch
and deals funny cards. Believe me, I hate to acuse people.

He is certainly not the first person that came to mind. Not for me anyway. Before this thread got a life, I never heared of him. I just share an opinion, an opinion that says this Rob Riggle looks an awefull lot like the harley guy. I don't care if he's the one, or not. For all I care, The Harley Guy, is just a Harley Guy, who was at the right place, at the wrong time and could easily be called the "rocket scientist guy", or the "structural smartass engineer guy". A normal person would not have concluded, what he concluded, in such a discovery channel fashion.

If there's one thing I've learned from all of this, is the fact that I never realized bikers were such intelligent dudes. And on a sidenote, hate to think that someone of the SNL cast would be involved in all of this. There would be no irony.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just another thought guys. I've been looking, but maybe we could all try searching pictures of the bucket brigades that Riggle worked supposedly. If we could find a picture of him on the line, we might be able to positively I'd him. Good Search strings are. "Bucket Brigade, 9-11, Major Rob Riggle, MTU-17, Deputy of Public Affairs New York city..." feel free to use what ever you like. Just trying to cover another angle.

Still waiting from an answer from Leventhal, keep your fingers crossed.

Peace

[edit on 21-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Riggle was just a Captain back during 9-11. He has since been rewarded with Major and now Lieutenant Colonel. Seems like an awful fast move up for a Reserve Marine officer in just 7 1/2 years.

Military career
Riggle is a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps Reserve and served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. He is currently a public affairs officer with the New York City Public Affairs unit and is a recipient of the Combat Action Ribbon. He has referred to his military experiences on The Daily Show, often when acting as the show's "Military Analyst", sometimes stating he could kill any other member of the show. He is the only Daily Show cast member to have been in the U.S. military.

In August 2007, Riggle went to Iraq to report for The Daily Show as well as entertain the troops under the purview of the United Service Organizations.

On April 15, 2009, The Daily Show announced that Riggle had been promoted from Major to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One person who could give a reasonably authoritative opinion as to whether Harley Man is Rob Riggle would be someone, anyone, who has known Riggle for a long time. How long a time? It would depend on the amount of time they might have spent together. Obviously a long time personal friend would be the best bet.

But even someone who worked with him over a period of a year or more, seeing him frequently in various situations, might be able to tell at once if Harley Man is Riggle.

There have to be a lot of people in that category.

I know, if I was Riggle and knew that I was not Harley Man, I would simply answer email questions accordingly, with no fuss. Mike Walter eventually came out with a video denying all the speculation about his statements. A lot of good it did, but surely the Riggle case is different.

Riggle would only be expected to defend the Harley Man statements if he were actually Harley Man. If he were not Harley Man, all he has to do is say so, "It wasn't me. I was close by, or in the general area, or in the loo, but I wasn't interviewed by Mr. Leventhal."

Of course he would never say that if he was in fact Harley Man, because that might get Leventhal involved in a deceptive scenario, when it can be avoided by silence. If Riggle was Harley Man, it's possible that he may have run into Leventhal, post The Daily Show, and reminisced about that day. That's awkward for all concerned.

Another possibility is that Riggle, though not Harley Man himself, may know who Harley Man is, perhaps someone else from military Public Affairs. Food for thought.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If I were Riggle, this would be my strategy.

I would buy a Harley Man tee shirt, a Harley Man ball cap, and get into a web video, with the Harley Man interview playing in the backround and say, Ali G style. "I've got to be honest with you. It wasn't me."

Check out the reaction of the lady at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory when Ali G pulled that stunt on her. End of problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
EUREKA !!!

If it was obvious that someone's face had been digitally obscured all the way though a video, that would indicate to me that someone with a lot of time on their hands, thought it must be very important to obscure that face, and in this case that face is . . . you guessed it . . . Harley Man's face!!

Note the obvious digital rectangle in front of his face in this screenshot from the famous video. Do you need a stronger case that Harley Man was a plant?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/355d70c8d744.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm just speculating as to when Harley Man's face was digitally obscured. I wonder if if it was done pre-broadcast. Fox, the FBI, the military or the CIA probably didn't do it immediately. Surely a job like that would take a considerable amount of geek time.

The footage was probably broadcast untampered with and then tossed in the vault. Later in the months after 9/11, the digital sanitizers were probably sent in to "tidy up".

Of course another scenario would involve the footage laying untouched for a considerable period of time, at least until it was deemed necessary to obscure Harley Man's face.

Maybe the person we know as Harley Man started to become a familiar face, someone the general public might be expected to recognize.

Maybe Harley Man started a career in some form of public life or in the media. That's the problem in psy-ops, I guess, you have media savvy people working on black projects and then they retire from the military and go out and work in the media !!!

Is that what happened in this case? Did the Harley Man start to become famous? Did Fox cooperate with the government in sanitizing their own video archive in order to shield a perpetrator?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Curious, ipsed...."Surely a job like that would take a considerable amount of geek time"

A little pixelation needs a lot of time by a 'geek'?

Sheesh, they do it within minutes, nowadays.

You even had a clip of Sacha Baron Cohen....did you see his 'Borat' movie?

Well...good work, you're well onto the trail of this dastardly fellow, the 'Harley Guy'.

When you're done, you'll be well-equipped to find Jimmy Hoffa....watch out for the windmills on the way....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Curious, ipsed...."Surely a job like that would take a considerable amount of geek time"

A little pixelation needs a lot of time by a 'geek'?

Sheesh, they do it within minutes, nowadays.

That goes back to my earlier point about the handwriting of the operation. Too much haste. Not enough care. They did a lousy job.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

OK, thanks....will stay curious to see what you find!

Any responses from the Fox reporter, or Riggle's publicist???

Guessing they'll stonewall...or after so many years, their memories are vague....

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Nothing yet weed whacker from Rick Leventhal. Going on I think day 3 now. Perhaps I will send him another. What do you guys think? Should I persist?

Rob Riggle is on facebook, I thought about writing him on there. Still thinking about it.

Anyway, that's my update. Weed could you give me the link to the sight you had mentioned again, or is it posted? I didn't check sorry.

ltru

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I think we should all persist in leaning on the doorbell at Alex Jones's house. Also the "We Are Change" folks should be button holed on this one and last but not least the folks who made the September Clues videos should be given an update with the latest information. Maybe they can put it into their next video.

Of course it is suspicious that Riggle and Leventhal haven't responded to inquiries, but it borders on scandalous that there hasn't been any action by Jones or "We Are Change" either.

At the very least someone with the resources that they have, should be doing a professional voice analysis of the audio from the Harley Man interview. As a check on the audio they should analyse Leventhal's voice on the tape as well to see if it deviates in any significant way from known good sources of his voice.

I can understand to a point why Jones and others might be reluctant to go after Riggle, based on what we have, but if a voice analysis positively identifies Riggle as Harley Man, then that's a huge point on the board for the truth movement.

At that time there should be a full court alternative media press on this guy as the first positively identified American perp caught in the act on 9/11, (beside Dick "the order still stands" Cheney, of course).

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join