It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
Ok. Lets imagine the best. He comes back and identifies him as Riggle. What do we do then? I mean even if it is him, other then knowing he is a snake like the rest of them, what can we do?

I think at that point the information from Leventhal should be given to the following people, Alex Jones, We Are Change, David Ray Griffin, Jim Fetzer, and Webster Tarpley. They are the one's with the networks and the outlets to act on the info and exploit it.

Ideally Harley Man will be forced into the open or forced to show his fangs. I'll tell you one thing, if Howard Stern's fans were on this case, Harley Guy would have to come to papa the way Chevy Chase did.

Bingo!!! What about notifying Howard Stern?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Here is a copy of the email notifying Howard of what is going on in this thread.

Please alert Howard to the existence of the following thread on the Above Top Secret discussion forums:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It concerns the possibility that Rob Riggle of "The Daily Show" and other comedy, may have been a planted witness to part of the 9/11 events. There is video taken on 9/11 included in the thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

ltru....had to comment, could NOT let slide something in this post. Has to do with airplanes, and your inference that passenger jets could not bank as seen in the videos.

Wrong.

A common test of airline pilot's skill is to demonstrate a 45 degree bank, sustained turn. It isn't unreasonable, it is actually possible, to control even a 60 degree bank. You won't, however, see a professional do it with passengers onboard.

There is an absolutely true story of the Boeing Test Pilot showing off the new B707 by doing a barrel roll in front of the gathered spectators. He got into trouble from his bosses and the FAA....but, in the 1960s, things were more lax.

IF you are indicating that you subscribe to the NPT in the case of the WTC Towers, and using 'Harley Guy' as proof, you're barking up the wrong tree.

You see, there is a deeper conspiracy theory that you should look into...someone knew (besides the hijackers) in advance of the terrorist attacks...and it wasn't the Bush Administration. Check out the documentary "Core of Corruption"...it's right here on ATS.

(Hint: It implicates an 'ally' of the US...)

Weed you are notorious for this (at least with me you are). Please quote what ever it is you are talking about. When did I ever say that planes can't bank? You might want to re-read the post and actually quote me.

What I was talking about was the fact that people really saw planes. Decoy planes that banked steep and were caught on video behind the towers as they exploded. People really did see planes, they just never hit any buildings. Explosions hit the buildings from the inside and blew out. What plane flys into a building then explodes out from the point of entrance? NONE!! It would of exploded outside the building and pulled it through, not go into the building then explode outwardly.

To do that you need t.v. magic, and that is exactly what they used. No hijackers, no people on board, no planes other then decoy's. It's a very well known tactic and has been in use since they rolled that big horse into Troy.

Shock and awe. They tell you what they are doing, they just don't tell you that it is you they are doing it to.

I'm not sure what an NPT is (Nist?), but I got the WTC. Perhaps you could use some TLC instead of quoting me from BFE.

I hate to quote Lebowski, but it is pertinent here. "You look for those who have the most to gain, and there you go man". We've had the same administration for 20 years weed and those people are not loyal to you, nor have your security or best interests in mind. They serve the Queen and are subject to her. She isn't still called the Queen for no reason in a world where another country is the leader because she is the leader hence Queen.

If I actually believed that hijackers took over fictitious planes and flew them into exploded holes, then I might also believe that the buildings turned into dust by burning for 58 minutes. A sucker is born every minute, I know I WAS one of them.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Awesome. Does Howard know about ATS? His listeners would for sure make a big stink out of this. It would be great if someone like that could use their power to find Harley man.

Seriously, with all of the inquiry into that guy, why has no one ever made it a point from any of the organizations that you listed to find this guy.

I've seen on one of the copies of that interview that he was the first witness that day. Is that true? It seams to me that they would of wanted to plant that very early on in the news to give the story cohesion. I wonder if that really was the first witness. It wouldn't help him any that's for sure.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Well....glad to be thought of as 'notorious'.

"NPT" = No Plane Theory

Of COURSE the exploding jet fuel from UAL175 would billow back upon impact, just as the momentum of the metal (the Kinetic energy, remember?) would carry the shrapnel and some of the fuel forward, emerging out the other side.

Just watch that docu I mentioned. It wraps up a lot of theories, but I have only one quibble with it. That is the last chapter, the 'summation'.

Personally, I think that the WTC Building 7 was CD. (CIA had offices in there....) I also think there were other car bombs as well, likely Saudi in origin. AND, most importantly, two B767s hit the Towers. The photo immediately after UAL175 punched in, shows that the damage is INWARD, not outward.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hey, Why not get him to lie detector and interview him.? Then put that 9-11 video front of him. ask him IS THAT YOU?! I bet he will fail. He is actor for good reason. I dont see anyone try to interview him about that.

For some reason Tv News Fox I dont trust them. I believe 9-11 is planned long time ago before 9-11. like in the hollywood movie make script then make movie. it 's same way it work in real life along with news tv and newspaper between the Gov.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
Hey, Why not get him to lie detector and interview him.? Then put that 9-11 video front of him and ask him IS THAT YOU?! I bet he will fail. He is actor for good reason. I dont see anyone try to interview him about that.

don't count on that, anyone will a few hours of time to read, and a few days practiceing, can negate todays lie detectors.

I would suspect, a government agent would easily be able to do that.

But I like your idea, of showing Mr. Riggle the video, and asking is that you? He may just say, yes that IS me, so what. But it's a HUGE flag if that is him, so he may lie, and TPTB just may find a stand in , they've had 6 years to find a look alike.

But after seeing thier pitiful Bin Laden doubles. I am certain those of us here seeking actual truth will see right through it.

Again, No word from Riggle or his handlers, and no Harley guy stepping up saying no,no, that was me, he I am. I mean that is one of THE most famous, or rather infamous interviews aired on 9/11 imo.

Imo, anyone with half a brain, listening to his choice of words, and the "way" he delivers them, will know that guy in the Harley shirt was a plant.

Keep at it guys.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

OFF TOPIC again weedwhacker. You must be desperate to derail this thread. Please stick to the topic or check in with your masters for new talking points. The topic of this thread is about this guy.

Posted by Craig Ranke CIT
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a0a0bb60586.jpg[/atsimg]

Posted by 2faced - sue me later for the quality.

Posted by arizonascott
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43bb7bc8a477.jpg[/atsimg]

Capt. Riggle left active duty in the summer of 2000 and immediately joined the Marine Corps Reserves. In the fall of 2001 Capt. Riggle was in New York City. His reserve unit, MTU-17, stationed in Manhattan, were among the first military responders to the attacks on the World Trade Centers. Capt. Riggle was activated from Sept. 12th through the 30th, 2001, where he worked at ground zero moving rubble by hand in the bucket brigades. On November 10th (the Marine Corps birthday) Capt. Riggle received orders back to active duty for one year. He was assigned to Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida.
www.robriggle.com...

Posted by Craig Ranke CIT
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a568c2df100b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You might take note ipsedixit, that the headline banners on the screen shots Craig posted, state that it is a FOX NEWS ALERT and 'BOTH WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS HAVE COLLAPSED' which officially happened at 10:28:31 AM, and 'United flight 93 from Newark to SFO crashes near Pittsburgh' which officially happened at 10:03 AM, and 'FAA grounds all flights in the United States' which officially happened at 9:45 AM (EDT).

Since the interview with Harley Davidson Guy is flagged LIVE onscreen, it definitely happened in the morning, which is how I remember it from the morning of 9-11.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a0a0bb60586.jpg[/atsimg]

A shutdown in civil aviation went into effect on the morning of September 11, 2001.

(all times are EDT):
9:17 AM FAA shuts down all five airports in the New York City area.
9:26 AM FAA issues a national "ground stop," preventing all civilian flights from taking off.
9:45 AM FAA grounds all civilian planes in the US.
10:30 AM FAA reports that all inbound transatlantic flights were being diverted to Canada.
10:39 AM FAA closes all operations at all US airports.
12:04 AM The Los Angeles International airport is evacuated.
12:06 AM The San Francisco airport is evacuated.

At 9:45, when the nationwide grounding of flights was ordered by the FAA, there were over 4000 flights in the air. 2 Most of these planes had to land at airports far from their original destinations. This, combined with the extended shutdown of civil aviation, stranded hundreds of thousands of travelers far from their homes.
911research.wtc7.net...

Incidentally, when the LAX and SFO airports were closed and evacuated at 12:00 AM (EDT) on the morning of 9-11-2001, news teams were on hand at the terminals to interview grieving families of the alleged passengers of the four alleged 9-11 hijacked flights, and almost nobody from the alleged families bothered to show up. Why would that be? No real passengers on the aircraft require no real families to grieve? Airlines ALWAYS provide teams and comfort to grieving or questioning families of air disasters.

But not on 9-11. The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY with yet another oddity?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

The banner that you refer to in the Fox coverage runs from 5:50 to 7:03 of the block of coverage FOX5 Sept. 11, 2001 10:36 am - 11:17 am (September 11, 2001). The onscreen time on the clip is 10:42 to 10:43.

This entire block of coverage does not contain Harley Man. He could conceivably have been broadcast later on tape, but I haven't been able to find him and I went through everything as indicated in an earlier post.

They do get back to this footage later in the day from time to time and Leventhal is seen interviewing a man in a blue shirt, but more of the Leventhal interview footage is missing, besides Harley Man.

There is also a segment in which another man is saying there was no plane, it was a bomb that has been removed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
The lack of commentary from the public on Harley Man's ID, despite a long running internet controversy about him is odd and very suspicious. Leaving Riggle out of it, I think it is highly odd that no-one from the public has commented one way or another about the ID of this person.

Good point, and one I overlooked. I suppose this is especially true for a Manhattanite. Excellent observation.

Originally posted by SPreston

Incidentally, when the LAX and SFO airports were closed and evacuated at 12:00 PM (EDT) on 9-11-2001, news teams were on hand at the terminals to interview grieving families of the alleged passengers of the four alleged 9-11 hijacked flights, and almost nobody from the alleged families bothered to show up. Why would that be? No real passengers on the aircraft require no real families to grieve? Airlines ALWAYS provide teams and comfort to grieving or questioning families of air disasters.

But not on 9-11. The 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY with yet another oddity?

FTFY and this is also something I haven't heard about. Though I have often wondered about why nobody ever mentions these families. No interviews, no press, no candlelight vigils..

Does anybody know if the flight manifests are public info?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Correction. I do remember hearing about a flight 93 passenger named Jeremy Glick, a former collegiate judo champion who fought back against the hijackers. I googled it and found a few accounts from friends and family, reported in various msm, and also found a charity in his honor; Jeremy's Heroes

I also remember that Jeremy Glick is the name of a truther author who BillO'
got in a spat with on his show a few years back...

en.wikipedia.org...

Thought that was interesting, sorry if it's off topic..

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here are part of Leventhal's recollections, in 2006 of the time of the Harley Man interview.

www.foxnews.com...

"How did the second tower catch fire?" I asked a female police officer blocking my path. "That's where the second plane hit!" She told me.

It was an instantaneous shower of dread. I felt a sickness in the pit of my stomach, but also knew this was an incredibly huge story and I needed to stay focused. I found a payphone, called the newsroom, and then went looking for a photographer and our satellite truck to document the tragedy unfolding before me. I found Fox engineer Pat Butler just around the corner, already establishing a satellite signal and plugging in the backup camera on the truck. He and I are forever bonded by what followed.

For the next 50 minutes, the two of us witnessed up close and personal the kind of horrors you only see on film. People screaming and running for their lives, right past us, chased by a 400 foot tall cloud of debris from the first tower's collapse that enveloped us and left us in the dark wondering if the world was coming to an end. Were we about to die?

When the smoke cleared and we ventured out of our truck, it felt like we'd landed on the moon. Everyone and everything had a thick coating of ash, and the stories they told, of watching planes smash into towers or people leap to their deaths or climbing down 70 flights of stairs in a panic or barely escaping the collapsing mass of steel and glass. The stories were gripping and tragic and hard to believe, but it was worse because we knew they were true.

'. . . Fox engineer Pat Butler . . ." is mentioned as having been present. Another person to ask about the incident?

This link leads to a photo of Butler. (I haven't figured out how to embed uploaded photos under the new regime yet.)

He fills in more detail in this video clip.

If you follow this link there are other Leventhal interview video clips playable on the page. Having seen the archive.org footage from Fox of Sept.11, it it clear to me that almost all of his interview footage has been removed from the Sept.11th (as opposed to 12th, 13th.) archive.

It just hit me, without "we the people" uploading our wretched video clips to YouTube and the like, that witness testimony to the crime of the young century would be lost forever. Keep your VCRs properly maintained people!

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

"You see bodies flying out of the sky, what would youse guys do about it?"

That one has to take the cake. I love the over exaggerated "New Yorker" construction guy accent....God have mercy...man alive.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As far as Mr. Riggle's Publicist goes, I doubt he will respond at all, more than likely he will delete the email. The letter was written like it came from a borderline lunatic, claiming that mr. Riggle is probably a government plant. Any publiscist would roll their eyes and not even bother with the letter, so I find absolutely nothing suspicous about the lack of response. Had the letter been written more civily and rationally, leaving our conspiracy theories, then it would be reasonable to expect a response, though if one does not come, it isn't suspect either. Even minor celebrites recieve alot of letters from fans and prospective employers. Random emails from the public seldom get answered.

The letter to Rick leventhal, however, is excellent. Wee done. A little bit of deception, to make it look like you're an average person who is a fan of the daily show, thinking he might have seen Mr. Riggle on some old footage. Thats how you get information out of people. Not by raving about conspiracies.

As far as Harley Man being Riggle, I suppose it's possible, but I lean towards it not being so. I don't know anything about the voice recognition stuff, but the two graphs didnt look like similar, though again, I am not certain what I'm looking for. I don't think the face pictures match either, as Riggle's head and face look alot more oblong than harley dude. The noses don't seem to match either. But thats just my take.

If the man in the interview is indeed Mr. Riggle, then it still doesn't necessarily mean he was in on the conspiracy. As a first responder, he was probably told about the buildings collapse via Offical Story stuff, because a first responder, his unit would have to no the basic details and background of what was happening. If it is him, he is probably simply parroting whatever his superiors told him was going on, and believed it. It is highly unlikely he knew or suspected anything else at that time.

Not everyone in the military is suspect or in on it. In fact, 99.9% of the military are probably as in the dark as the rest of us. There was a conspiracy, but I think only a very small number of puppet masters were directly involved.

If harley man is not Riggle, then it is well that we are on his trail. I find the disappearance of the footage from Fox's site very curious indeed, and warrants further investigation.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't think that was Riggle. Nevertheless, it was awfully convenient for someone to just happen to be on the scene to explain something that is physically impossible, for all of us traumatized idiots so willing to cling to any story that will make us feel safe.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't know. It seems possible. I've also seen speculations about mark humphrey (possible) and Bob Woodruff (IDK about this one) being the "Harley Man." My first thought, mainly from the voice and the articulation, but also the physical appearance, was that this is Lochlyn Munro. If you don't know who he is, he was cliff in dead man on campus and has also been in scary movie and others. Interestingly enough, since the first time I saw Rob Riggle on the Daily Show, I thought he looked real familiar. My feeling was that I saw him in an interview somewhere. Interesting... Anyway, here's some links...

Lochlyn Munro
Mark Humphrey
Bob Woodruff comparison with Harley Man (youtube)

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Malware Alert

Be careful about linking to Lochlyn Munro in the post by Hohuwah. I linked to it and the page was starting to take a long time to load so I shut down the computer and rebooted.

When I rebooted Internet Explorer had lost part of it's functionality. I sent an alert to ATS mods, but it may take them time to deal with it.

Used System Restore to fix the IE problem. My toolbars at the top of the page had been blacked out.

I found another route to Lochlyn. I don't think he looks enough like Harley Guy. Haven't checked the other guys linked above but when I do I won't use those links.

This issue could have been on my own computer. I used the quote button to check Hohuwah's link and it is exactly the same as the one I used from another source to link successfully to the Internet Movie Database Website. Who knows. I certainly don't blame Hohuwah.

These days malware problems come at you from all angles.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Really sorry about that. It was just an imdb link so I assumed it would be fine. Yeah, after I looked at him more, I agree. I think it was the similarity in their excited states. Riggle does seem more promising. Sorry again about the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join