It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Keep it coming folks.

Harley Guy is somebody. Let's find out who. Whoever he is, he sounds like a plant to me.

I was looking at the video that is in the thread earlier in the day and I was troubled a little by what Harley Guy's nose looked like. I was hoping to get a better look at him on archive.org. Haven't been able to yet.

I'm a little surprised that the guy (Riggle) who invites people to "stalk him" on his website and has multiple avenues of access to him has not yet replied to questions.

Maybe he and his agent are trying to figure out the best way to spin the attention.

For me the jury is still out on Riggle. The Canadian dude looks like another possiblility. Was he in lower Manhattan on 9/11?

I don't think people should be nominating Harley Guys on looks alone. The OP has said in a U2U that what originally got him looking at Riggle was the voice on the TV. Riggle was in Lower Manhattan on 9/11. He was involved in military public relations. He might not be Harley Guy, but he is not a frivolous choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I can respect that odessy. I'm not asking anyone to believe that Riggle is Harley man. I believe it. I think the evidence speaks loud and clear, plus I think they look and sound the same. Not everyone will like yourself and weedwacker.

If it isn't Riggle, at least we have one more suspect less to choose from.

Peace to you.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

He wasn't only in Manhattan, he was a first responder on the scene, Riggle that is. Again, he is Public Affairs for the marines. They don't just let random soldiers talk to the camera, especially over an event like this. Granted he was a reserve until the next day when he was re-activated and then shipped to Afghanistan, but he was a marine none the less and still is.

He is still a Major in the marines to this day.

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Reasons this is not Rob Riggle

Disclaimer: I really don't care if it is him or isn't, I just tried to look at what we can see from the interview and pictures of Rob Riggle. My identity is not tied up in this, I don't care if I'm right or wrong, I'm just presenting this as evidence or points to discuss.

1. If the government used a plant for this interview, he would not become famous. People who work undercover for the state are not exposed and their identities aren't meant to be known. Therefore, if 9/11 is orchestrated, which having a government plant would indicate, I would assume they would keep people like the harley man hidden, quiet, or abroad, not let him become a celebrity.

2. I did a quick analysis of their facial features and proportions. I don't know if this is the correct way to do it, but it gives us something to look at.

The numbers on the left represent the pixel number of each measurement. The second column is the distance in pixels between two measurements. The third column is the percentage of the facial area that each segment occupies.

Rob Riggle Face Analysis

Harley Man Face Analysis

Looking at these pictures it seems that Riggle has a bigger nose and smaller chin than the Harley Man. Yes, these measurements aren't exact but it's something. To me it shows discrepancies in the features they possess.

Also...

On the face side of robs sideburn, his hairline protrudes out as it goes towars the top of his head. The Harley Man's appears to mainly go straight up, though this is difficult to tell from the quality.

Rob has a profile which is very uniform vertically. The Harley Man appears to have a profile which is of a more convex nature, again video quality is tough.

I don't think their ears match up either. They just look as if they are positioned differently on their heads.

I think that is it for now, I'm trying to find more photos...

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Parabol]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think the eyebrows are a good way to compare.

The thing about the facial analysis above is that the angle of the face is different so the measurements would not reflect an exact comparison.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I agree, the angles of their face are not the same, I was hoping for more of a 'if he kept his head at this level and rotated until he was at a profile' sort of thing. I still think Riggle's nose is bigger.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Gentle readers, hold on to your hats. Yesterday I was on the archive.org site trying to listen to the block of Fox coverage that was rumored to contain the famous Harley Man clip. Do I need to remind people which clip that is?

I found to my surprise that the clip was "not found" by archive.org's own link to it. I remarked at the time, "maybe the boogie men have arrived" (or something like that). What I did do was watch the block of coverage that followed it. No Harley Man.

Now I go back to the site. I have time to do some digging. I intended to watch the entire day's Fox coverage. But . . . before starting where I had left off (block ending 1:23) I went back to the block FOX5 Sept. 11, 2001 9:12 am - 9:54 am (September 11, 2001), link below:

www.archive.org...

SPreston said that the interview was thought to have taken place at 9:40.

To my shock and surprise, what I found there was the block I had listened to the day before. This is the block televised in the hour following 9:54 AM. This block has been substituted for the earlier block of coverage and has actually been rebannered with the earlier block's onscreen time clock !!!!!

I skipped ahead to 9:40. No Harley Man.

Remember, this is very early in the day's 9/11 coverage. I don't think there had been any recycling of commentary up to that point. I think something is rotten in archiveland.

It could be a glitch. It could be a mix-up. It could be too many cups of coffee or too few cups of coffee down at the server. But the rebannering of the block?!?!

I'm on the level with this. I know it sounds like conspiracy kook stuff (I never thought I'd say that about myself.) but sumpin' ain't right at archive.org.

I'll be the first to apologize if I am wrong, but I don't think I am. Maybe if others watch this block they might catch them out on something they say that doesn't jibe with the onscreen timeclock.

Never expected this.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I found to my surprise that the clip was "not found" by archive.org's own link to it. I remarked at the time, "maybe the boogie men have arrived" (or something like that).

Maybe you are right?

Keep us updated.

Well done with your persistance!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Something is going on at archive.org.

I just went back to the site to check if they had doubled one block of coverage, ie., was the block following the one linked to above the same as the first one.

Now I find a block of coverage that I hadn't seen before. This header is copied directly from the archive.org site: FOX5 Sept. 12, 2001 9:39 am - 10:21 am (September 12, 2001)

Link: www.archive.org...

Note the indicated time of the coverage. It overlaps the segment linked in my post above.

My question. Have they taken out the Harley Man clip and rebannered everything else? I'm still trying to figure out what is going on.

I'm at work right now on the company's computer. Maybe somebody could follow the above two links and save the pages to their hard drives just to document the overlapped stated times.

Edit to add: The block of coverage that I refer to above was found by clicking in the Sept 11th. index. I should have notice the discrepancy in dates at once, but I didn't. There is more follow up on this, further in the thread.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

I'm not asking anyone to believe that Riggle is Harley man. I believe it. I think the evidence speaks loud and clear, plus I think they look and sound the same.

You're kidding right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74ce989837f5.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this thread from a skit out of the Daily Show or what?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Here's a thread detailing the missing parts on Archive.org.

AboeTopSecret

So this guy was supposed to talk at about 9:40? I took a gander at the tapes I have and didn't see the guy. I have CNN and the local Phoenix ABC taped and this guy was on FOX, right? Anyway, I didn't see him on my footage. What I have starts late so I may not have him even if I got the right channel.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Didn't you make your point already? Craig, you're not a nagging mother-in-law. If you don't have anything fresh to add, don't keep harping on the same thing.

Your threads are plagued by people doing what you are doing now.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Are you now defending the notion that this is Rob Riggle?

This thread is SPECIFICALLY about whether or not Harley Guy is Rob Riggle.

Sorry if I feel that conceding facts instead of denying them is important for productive discussion.

Feel free to try and figure out who he is all day long (even though that is not the stated intent of the OP) but what's clear is that he is NOT Rob Riggle and if you prefer to tip-toe around the discussion because the OP really really wants to "believe" it is Rob Riggle then fine, sorry I interrupted.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Are you now defending the notion that this is Rob Riggle?

Craig this is typical straw man style argument that we see so often among the ghouls who haunt your threads. I've already said what I think about Riggle. I'm not going to restate it.

This thread is SPECIFICALLY about whether or not Harley Guy is Rob Riggle.

That's true. People are of mixed opinion as to whether that has been established or not. I'd like to get a look at the best copy of that video that I can.

Sorry if I feel that conceding facts instead of denying them is important for productive discussion.

Is that a direct quote from ThroatYogurt? That kind of stuff is really beneath you.

Feel free to try and figure out who he is all day long (even though that is not the stated intent of the OP) but what's clear is that he is NOT Rob Riggle and if you prefer to tip-toe around the discussion because the OP really really wants to "believe" it is Rob Riggle than, fine, sorry I interrupted.

Thank you Craig. And thank you for all the great work you've done on the Pentacon. I mean that sincerely. In this thread, I appreciate what you've contributed. It's noted. OK? It's just not a thread ender. When it's all said and done feel free to jump in and say "I told you so." If that's what it comes to.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Thanks for the link to a very interesting thread. I haven't compared the numbers of the coverage blocks I am interested in to the numbers listed in your linked thread. That list might need to be updated,lol.

I want to get back to hunting for the Harley Man clip. If it is completely gone, it's disturbing at the very least.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here is an update on the second block of coverage linked to above, the overlapping block.

Since last night, believe me, I was there, someone at archive.org has created a link in the September 11 index to a block of September 12th coverage. The same block can be seen from the link in the September 12 index starting at 9:39 AM. (I've seen them both.) In the one in the Sept. 11 index, a commentator refers to rescue workers being flown in overnight.

Here's what I think might be happening. I think they may have lifted the original coverage from that time period out action for "cosmetic attention." They might cut it and replace their own video of the Harley Man interview with a copy several generations down the copying ladder, from the internet.

If what I think is happening, is really happening, then within a sort period of time, the block will be reinserted in sequence with Harley Man's face nice and fuzzy the way it should be, from a perp's point of view.

Edit to add: I went back to archive.org to look at the indexes and couldn't find the second indexed block in the Sept 11 index. Either it was just removed or I made a mistake somehow when I clicked on it the first time. I was sure that I double checked to see the same block in both indexes, but now I'm beginning to doubt myself. In any case the Harley Man interview would not have been so early in the day. At the very least it would have been in the next block.

Apologies to all, if I've led people astray. Now it's back to watch the rest of day's Fox coverage. I hope Harley Man turns up somewhere.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey everyone. The "Harley Guy" can be seen at approximately 1:02:00, that is one hour and 2 minutes in to the Loosechange Final Cut. Unfortunately they do not have a good quality version for free. You have to buy it for $19.95, so if any one has a Hi Res version of this movie. You can clearly see Riggle/Harley man at 1:02 into the movie.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

Originally posted by Grimstad

Originally posted by ipsedixit

He has to sound like he has an AMAZING GRASP OF THE OBVIOUS.

An amazing grasp of the obvious is not always a sign of intelligence, after all, magicians rely on the tendancy of people to have an amazing grasp of the obvious.

I had absolutely no problem drawing the same conclusion as I watched them fall.

Do you mind saying where you were when you saw them?

I was standing in a coffee shop in Woodinville Washington watching on a big screen TV.
And when I saw them fall, I never for 1 second thought anybody blew it
Correction. It wasn't a coffe shop. It was a diner that didn't open till lunch. The guy opening up let us come in and watch and made us coffee. I was working a job site a couple stores over and I had the luxury of being able to hang out for a couple hours.
[edit on 17-4-2009 by Grimstad]

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Grimstad]

I'm sorry, Mr JOINED JUST A FEW DAYS AGO ISN'T THAT CONVENIENT!

I knew EXACTLY where I was that day, there's no possible way I could not.

Your admission right there makes you very suspect. How's that Govt. job working out for ya?

LOL.
Your extreme suspicioun does not make me suspect. I can also tell you exactly where I was when the challenger blew up but not where I was when Kennedy was shot ( as I was 1 year old). But maybe the very fact that I cannot tell you where I was means that I was part of some kind manchurian candidate type conspiracy and I was actually the one hiding in the sewer because the guy on the grassy gnoll was a crappy shot. I mean seriously I had twice the scores he did on the range. But I digress.
I WISH I had a Govt job. I'd be a hell of a lot better off than I am now, I mean those listening devices that I shove up your ass when you are sleeping are getting expensive. Oh yeah. Did you remember to take your meds today? I put a couple "special" ones in there for you. Enjoy the trip.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

What is somewhat funny, is that I didn't come to this conclusion by seeing Riggle. I was watching the Daily Show and had stepped away with the show on in the background and Riggle came on. Something he said struck me and it hit me out of the blue that his voice was the same as the Harley Man.

As soon as that hit me I searched for the clip again, and low and behold Harley Guy looks a lot like Riggle from what I can make out in the interview of Harley Man.

I believe we still need better video evidence to be one hundred percent sure, but as for me, there is no doubt. I never got it off of seeing, mainly from hearing. Clearer video will only cement it for me. As for everyone else, keep searching and find the truth if you don't believe it. I support you one hundred percent and want to make clear, I'm not asking anyone to believe this. This is what I've discovered and it affects me. If it affects others in a positive way then I'm glad.

Good luck on your search for answers and God bless.

peace, ltru

P.S. I saw you highlighted where I said "I think the evidence speaks loud and clear"...I was referring to the fact that Rob Riggle, that is Major Robert Riggle, was a first responder, He is Public Affairs for the military, He worked also for the city of new york during the attacks and the fact that he was re-activated and shipped out the next day.....Just wanted my words to be kept in context...thanks

[edit on 18-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oh yeah. Did you remember to take your meds today? I put a couple "special" ones in there for you. Enjoy the trip.

I don't know how your post contributed to identifying the Harley Man.

I also don't know why you would type what you did in the above quote. Thinly veiled threats, even if disguised as 'humourous' aren't really appropriate in this forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join