It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery expert at ground zero

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey you guys, with my letter to Leventhal (i will submit for review by you guys before sending) I was going to enclose the picture that SPreston (I think) did. Should I do that or no? I had stated that in my original letter at the part where I said "my friends" pulled some pics. I am not going to mention ATS at all...sorry guys...but you are a little to well known and at this point I don't think it would help matters.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I think sending a visual reference/comparison shot, minus any truther/debunker slogans would be helpful to Leventhal.

It would also send a message to him that you are not sneaking up on him in any way, just looking for the answer to a straightforward question.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Ready with the red markers ladies and Gentlemen.
Ok, so here is the new version that I have for Leventhal, feel free to add or subtract.

Stoked you guys, I'm so happy to see ATS work like this. This is why I joined. I would of never guessed a thread I did would garner such teamwork...I'm very proud of my ATS brothers and sisters today.

here's the letter

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

I am writing to you today in regards to your coverage of Sept. 11th, 2001. You had interviewed a gentleman who gave his description of witnessing the second plane hit the WTC tower and his subsequent description of the towers collapsing….”due to structural failure, because the fires were just too intense”. He was wearing a baseball cap and a Harley Davidson shirt. Hopefully you will remember which man I am speaking of.

I believe this man to be Rob Riggle the comedian but cannot confirm this from the various video footage I’ve reviewed. I found out that he was a first responder to the scene that day and worked the bucket brigades from the 11th till the 30th of September so figured that he could possibly be the man you interviewed that day.

Many thanks,

[edit on 19-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yes, i agree. I will not include anything that would even hint at that possibility, rather just submit it as a person who noticed a similarity in appearance and vocal range and who's curiosity got the better of him being a fan of Riggle. I am a fan of Riggle for goodness sake, that i why this just kills me.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I like the letter. It's excellent. I might be a little less specific about exactly what Riggle said in his interview. It is after all a contentious issue.

Keep in mind that if Leventhal says, "Yeah, you know, I thought I had seen that guy before somewhere. I think you might be right. I think it was Riggle.", it is not an identification. It's just a guess. Just hearsay, like any other hearsay reported on that day. The same is true if he denies that it is Riggle.

The only exception would be if Riggle had positively identified himself to Leventhal in some verifiable way at the time of the interview.

Anything else is just Leventhal's recollection of a busy day, eight years ago.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I like the letter. It's excellent. I might be a little less specific about exactly what Riggle said in his interview. It is after all a contentious issue.

Keep in mind that if Leventhal says, "Yeah, you know, I thought I had seen that guy before somewhere. I think you might be right. I think it was Riggle.", it is not an identification. It's just a guess. Just hearsay, like any other hearsay reported on that day. The same is true if he denies that it is Riggle.

The only exception would be if Riggle had positively identified himself to Leventhal in some verifiable way at the time of the interview.

Anything else is just Leventhal's recollection of a busy day, eight years ago.

We think alike my friend, I was just thinking the exact same thing.

The thing is, there is no doubt that Leventhal knows it's him and this is why. Riggle was the Deputy for Public Affairs for the city of New York, so Leventhal knows it's Riggle because that is who he would of had to of gone to anyway.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is the Newest version. I'm all ears.

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

I am writing to you today in regards to your coverage of Sept. 11th, 2001. You had interviewed a gentleman who gave his description of witnessing the second plane hit the WTC tower and his subsequent description of the towers collapsing. He was wearing a baseball cap and a Harley Davidson shirt. Hopefully you will remember which man I am speaking of.

I believe this man to be Rob Riggle the comedian but cannot confirm this from the various video footage I’ve reviewed. I found out that he was a first responder to the scene that day and worked the bucket brigades from the 11th till the 30th of September so figured that he could possibly be the man you interviewed that day. I know that was a very traumatic day for you and I thank you for keeping a level head and getting us the facts. All Americans are in debt to your service. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Many thanks,

[edit on 19-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
The thing is, there is no doubt that Leventhal knows it's him and this is why. Riggle was the Deputy for Public Affairs for the city of New York, so Leventhal knows it's Riggle because that is who he would of had to of gone to anyway.

You are making a very good point.

I didn't know about Riggle's position, but I am sure that, if Riggle is Harley Man, a lot of people know about it. His wife and kids for instance and undoubtedly friends of his. Many of them would have seen him on TV or on the internet in the years following, giving the interview.

Old friends of Riggle, from back in the day. Service pals etc. would have recognised him.

It would be interesting to find other photos from the day, of Riggle, working the pile. He was on the pile for more than a week I believe, before being reactivated in the service.

A psy-ops plant would be, and I think has been, protected.

I personally think that Riggle is the guy, mainly because of his military connections, circle of silent friends, career in show biz, which is an industry that is known for shutting up about embarrassing secrets, despite the impression that the tabloids would give us. (Anybody remember Charles Kuralt and his double life?)

However, it could (theoretically) have been another guy in psy-ops who just looks a hell of a lot like Riggle.

I think an ordinary person, without the connections, who was just an over enthusiastic, but innocent, phony, would have been outed already.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Here is the Newest version. I'm all ears.

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

I am writing to you today in regards to your coverage of Sept. 11th, 2001. You had interviewed a gentleman who gave his description of witnessing the second plane hit the WTC tower and his subsequent description of the towers collapsing. He was wearing a baseball cap and a Harley Davidson shirt. Hopefully you will remember which man I am speaking of.

Fine so far.

I believe this man to be Rob Riggle the comedian but cannot confirm this from the various video footage I’ve reviewed. I found out that he was a first responder to the scene that day and worked the bucket brigades from the 11th till the 30th of September. . . .

OK to this point. Now I'm editing.

Can you tell me if Riggle was, in fact, the man you interviewed?

Thanks in advance for any response you might have and thankyou for doing just a great job that day. Sincerely, etc.

I would tighten it up a little, but maybe that's just my personality.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Retyping it right now, thank you ipsedixit for you help, you've been stellar in this and I appreciate your knowledge. I'll resubmit here in a few moments.

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ok. Here it is. I feel that I must put some reference as to why I'm asking or it would look suspicious. I figure by telling him I'm a fan of Riggle it will look harmless enough as I'm just another fan doing what fans do.

Anyway, submitted for approval.

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

After reviewing that interview, I had a feeling that I knew this man or was at least familiar with him. Thinking about it for a moment I realized why, because I am a fan of his, the comedian Rob Riggle.

Thanks in advance for any response you might have and thank you for doing just a great job that day.
Many thanks,

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think the letter is fine now.

There is another video clip that came to my mind during this thread, that I would like to look for. It is a conversation taking place on the street, among other witnesses to the day in New York, where someone talking sounds very much like another plant.

I will try to find it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Ok guys, it is sent. Needless to say, keep an eye out for me on the boards. If I don't show up for a long time after today....you will know why.

Here is a copy of the letter I sent with my full name attached. I am a resident of San Diego California, and I am being serious here. If you see that I have not posted for a while please keep your selves safe.

God bless you friends. The truth will always be known because you can't hide it.

Peace

The Letter:

Hello Mr. Leventhal.

After reviewing that interview, I had a feeling that I knew this man or was at least familiar with him. Thinking about it for a moment I realized why, because I am a fan of his, the comedian Rob Riggle.

I have enclosed a side by side picture. The left is obviously the man you were interviewing and the Right is a picture of Rob Riggle.

Thanks in advance for any response you might have and thank you for doing just a great job that day.

Many thanks,

Aaron McFadden

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Personally I don't think you have anything to fear. If they haven't knocked off Daniel Hopsicker, they aren't going to knock you off. (Hopsicker really likes to play in traffic, nipping at the heels of the CIA.)

However why don't you give your login to ATS to a trusted friend who can get on the board, come back to this thread and update us if anything serious and suspicious happens to you?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Personally I don't think you have anything to fear. If they haven't knocked off Daniel Hopsicker, they aren't going to knock you off. (Hopsicker really likes to play in traffic, nipping at the heels of the CIA.)

However why don't you give your login to ATS to a trusted friend who can get on the board, come back to this thread and update us if anything serious and suspicious happens to you?

I'm seriously impressed with you ipsedixit. You think of all the angles. You should be a reporter. You'd be awesome at it. Thanks for the advice. I don't think I have much to worry about also, but stranger things have happened like fake planes being flown into buildings.

I'm so thankful that people found the footage of the decoy planes banking steep. Without that, they almost had it pulled off other then the FACT that planes couldn't do the damage displayed.

I saw a vid a while back where they had actually keyed the plane out of the Naudee footage. Really cool.

Thanks again. I added you as a friend...your a good head to have around working on these things and I'm serious about the Journalism comment. Do you do work like that currently?

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I personally think that Riggle is the guy, mainly because of his military connections, circle of silent friends, career in show biz, which is an industry that is known for shutting up about embarrassing secrets, despite the impression that the tabloids would give us.

One must consider, however, that his friends would also be silent about it if he was not involved...

To base your opinion as to Riggle's involvement on a lack of people talking about it desperately lacks riggle -I mean rigor.

Kind of like how the first sign of both being and not being a alcoholic is denial...

Seriously though nice work to everyone on this thread. I haven't contributed, but I have been watching this thread develop, and it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Riggle or not, hopefully the people get at least one step closer to IDing Harley Guy.

[edit on 4/20/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

. . . I'm serious about the Journalism comment. Do you do work like that currently?

Peace

I had a close call with that profession when I worked, briefly, on my university's student newspaper. I uncovered a major scandal at the university involving housing for so called "foreign students".

There was a racist dimension to the approval of people who the university authorized as accomodation providers for these students. What it boiled down to was that people who didn't want to host black students, or whatever race they didn't like, would still get approval, even though it was against the stated policy of the oversight comittee, which was supposed to be insuring non-discrimination, among other things.

I had gotten one really juicy interview from the head of this comittee, who actually admitted openly that was what they were doing.

The paper was going to print my entire story, including my sources. The sources were people who worked in the administration as secretaries, clerks, etc.

I refused to give up the sources because I had given them my word that I wouldn't divulge their names. These people would probably have lost jobs and faced other problems if their role had come out.

The paper editor insisted on the names and I quit the paper because I wouldn't give up the names.

I've thought about trying to get an ATS press card though.

I work as a security guard at this point in my life.

I think that what you did in simply noticing Riggle, especially considering the supplemental facts about him, is great. I think that is literally the only way, short of a defection in the psy-ops community, or among Harley Man's friends, that he could ever be ID'd.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
One must consider, however, that his friends would also be silent about it if he was not involved...

You're right, and I do see the humour of what you are saying.

The lack of commentary from the public on Harley Man's ID, despite a long running internet controversy about him is odd and very suspicious. Leaving Riggle out of it, I think it is highly odd that no-one from the public has commented one way or another about the ID of this person.

This kind of oddness is usually engineered. Who has the muscle and scope to engineer that sort of thing?

[edit on 20-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Wow...that's a pretty big story. That could nearly be state news. You did the right thing though. You saved peoples jobs as opposed to a random students housing for a year even though what they were doing was totally wrong. To bad you couldn't of resubmitted it to another paper under an anonymous id or at least anonymous sources.

You have another calling my friend, don't let it go.

I don't know, we should have a response tomorrow morning from Leventhal him being three hours ahead and all.

Ok. Lets imagine the best. He comes back and identifies him as Riggle. What do we do then? I mean even if it is him, other then knowing he is a snake like the rest of them, what can we do?

It really blows me away because Riggle is a PILOT. He flew for the marines, so if it is him, and I know it is, even he knows that a plane couldn't of done that, which for sure makes him guilty of knowing and participating in treason....Rob why?

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

ltru....had to comment, could NOT let slide something in this post. Has to do with airplanes, and your inference that passenger jets could not bank as seen in the videos.

Wrong.

A common test of airline pilot's skill is to demonstrate a 45 degree bank, sustained turn. It isn't unreasonable, it is actually possible, to control even a 60 degree bank. You won't, however, see a professional do it with passengers onboard.

There is an absolutely true story of the Boeing Test Pilot showing off the new B707 by doing a barrel roll in front of the gathered spectators. He got into trouble from his bosses and the FAA....but, in the 1960s, things were more lax.

IF you are indicating that you subscribe to the NPT in the case of the WTC Towers, and using 'Harley Guy' as proof, you're barking up the wrong tree.

You see, there is a deeper conspiracy theory that you should look into...someone knew (besides the hijackers) in advance of the terrorist attacks...and it wasn't the Bush Administration. Check out the documentary "Core of Corruption"...it's right here on ATS.

(Hint: It implicates an 'ally' of the US...)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join