It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ark of the Covenant- What is it really?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

yes I read your post after I posted mine.

I belive they say the ark was destroyed 3-4 times.
Yes in light of what has been learned of the true hebrew heritage in the last few years, a war drum makes perfect sense.
And I have also read that a researcher on crete has uncovered a what he believes to be a representaion of the ark. And that the drum used by moses at the head of his army was crafted by cretan craftsman, could this be the very fancy gold covered ark that is mentioned in exodus.
A plain old wooden drum would not be appropriate to lead an army of the Pharoa.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus
Continued.....

So, we have the jar of manna within the ark. Why? One must first comprehend the power of the subtle energies all around us first, in order to accept such a simple explanation. But along with the "words of God", this ark generated electricity....but not just ANY electricity.....electricity with intent and intelligence! Electricity with the impregnation of God's words carried on it's back. Moses WAS, in every sense of the word, a Magician, a prophet, a wise man, a magi....he KNEW things that the average person did not know. He was in touch with God. How could he have not been, if he gave the designs to build this ark? Folks who readily dismiss the ark as a "drum of war" are conveniently overlooking glaring facts about it's contents. Since when do drummers place objects, much less stones and liquids, into their drums? Why would an electrical rod be placed in a drum? I believe this is a disinformation tactic, as well meaning as it may be. Not only is it an absurd explanation, but I've seen those "drums", and they not only don't look anything like the drawings of the ark, but they also don't fit the descriptions or dimensions.

So does all this sound far-fetched? You have no idea! But research for yourself, and you'll begin to sound far-fetched too. This is exactly how these secrets have been able to stay secret for so long.....because people won't consider the possibilities that this was not only true, but a very real way of life, which is nothing like what we have today. Things seem pretty "off" in modern times, don't they? Like something is missing. Well, the answers can only be found within yourself, and as long as everyone goes about letting naysayers and debunkers dictate what they should and should not look into, and what they should and should not believe, then we'll never know the whole truth.

Let's not get all new-agey with God. He is the same as he was, the same now and the same, will he be in our future. Moses was not a magician, magi or any other witchcraft term. He was a holy man of God. A magician is a utility of the Devil to decieve and trick man. A holy man or a prophet is a utility of God to help man come back to God where he can be honed to perfection and blessed. I'll give it to you, you did mention prophet, but you can't throw a tomato in with a bunch of apples and still call it an apple. I respect your point of view, I know you mean no ill-intent, but I just respectfully disagree wit you on that point. Moses did also know more than the average man, but, before he went to mount Sinai he was just an average man as well. It is because God was within him that he knew these things. I fear that calling him a Magi or Magician may confuse some into thinking he is a character from Dungeons and Dragons or just another member of a cult of evil witches or wiccans.......(a witch is still a witch and does not serve God, as it is written, you cannot have 2 masters, you will love one and despise the other.) So, I don't care if you are a white witch or a black witch.....it is nothing more than a color to me, the devil also comes in the form of a beautiful angel sometimes, it is to trick people into evil. Anyway, I would not want God mixed in with that crowd and unfortunately, it takes nothing more than a term to do it sometimes. I can hear the Wiccans running through the brush to attack my statement as we speak, but I assure you, it means nothing to me. I made this statement and I stand by it even more passionately than they who would convict it. God makes it clear what he thinks of those who dabble in evil and who worship other than HE, the creator.Back to the point, Moses was a Holy Man and that is what the Bible referred to him as, not a magician or alchemist or magi or any other various terms that are associated with evil.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
From what I understand, the Arc of the Covenant holds the ashes of Moses. Nothing more, nothing less.

The true Covenant is "To do unto others as you would have done unto you".

A basic pillar of Truth though seldom in practice today. The world suffers and will continue to suffer, both rich and poor, till this Covenant is met.

We have always had a choice.

How was one to know that of Divinity before the papyrus and the pen enabled the 'sages' to attempt to teach the people, both rich and poor (in the material sphere) 'ethics' and 'morals' with stories? Stories were the preferred method to teach the people, both educated and uneducated, the lessons of life.

The formation of the Bible (a compilation of both truth and fiction) at the time was created as a means to re-awaken the people to a higher moral/ethical code of which was seen in jeopardy since the spread of the Roman empire threatened the code of conduct inspired by the Kings of mesopotamia.

If the Bible or any other written word was the ultimate means to knowing the Truth, it would not have been interpreted so many ways. There are currently 256 denominations of Christianity, along with three lines of Judaism, 3 lines of Islam as well as a multitude of other 'religions'. Truth needs no 'interpretation'. When you hear it, it rings clear as a bell. Truth can never be truely 'captured' in print or words alone.

It's too bad, that 'religion', time and again has been used as a tool to control and manipulate the masses to the will of 'Another'.

All kingdoms, at times had corrupt rulers. There are no 'human' Kings, only those who choose to bow to the will of Another. In so doing, they seal their own fate while serving the interest of another and forgoing the purpose and path of 'their' Creation.

Truth may be discovered by use of one's Divinely endowed and inherent intellect (found no where else in the animal kingdom) to discover Reason of which can only be deriven from Truth. Without Truth, there is no foundation for Reason. Without Reason, one is bound to the shadows of ignorance. Intellect alone is futile without use of one's Sapience. Sapience is the most prescious Gift of all. May we use it from here forth?

The greatest gifts of all are free. Much can be learned by observing Nature itself as it is the creation of Divinity itself. Is it not true, that Nature itself is the Revelation of the Creator himself? Is it not to be trusted as a guide for Truth? Does it not provide sustenance, medicine and opportunites of Discovery?

One needs to look no further than unto himself (the individual) for guidance while relying on the inherent gifts so endowed by Divinity itself. Until this is 'realized' the masses as well as their 'authority'? figures are to be slaves unto the sys-tem they allow to perpetuate as a self fulfilling prophecy with an End of their own making.

We have always had a choice. You are either your own Master or the slave of another. Whether there is a heaven or hell, thinking makes it so.

Again, how was mankind to know/discover Truth before 'any' scriptures were put together? If all the written scriptures were destroyed by a cataclysmic event, who would guide man in his quest for Truth? This should be the 'question' of the day should it not?

Until Man learns to see the Brother in another, they are to serve the 'Other'.

Are you to stand Divided and Conquered or United as One?
You have a Choice.

Who's your Brother?
Your neighbor.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Blast you man!

I was going to post a whole thread based on that now the jig is up.

I feel that the ark was stolen from the Egyptians and that in fact it was some form of technology based on an even earlier period. Which the Egyptians themselves called the "First Time"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cc629630b01.gif[/atsimg]

We have proof of ancient knowledge in the form of the Baghdad battery I think the clues are in the design.

First off we know the Egyptians had similar design to the ark
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e63b4c03037e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5cc4669d774f.jpg[/atsimg]

If we read how the Ark interacted with the people around it and the precautions that had to be taken while being around it and the description of how Gods power looked and acted then if we apply modern science to the equation we start to see a completely different idea of what it could have been

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/941642683c39.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/817b6655051c.jpg[/atsimg]

when we read the scripture we only know what we were told about it and we have to take their word for it but again if we step back and try to understand in our modern scientific knowledge what they could have meant by those odd descriptions

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a1ef1746fd4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e266a2a5dba.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0683aa7f3156.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't know about you but if I was a simple shepherd back then and saw this I to would think I saw the power of God and it could kill instantly

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think the Ark has many names and exists in many religious traditions.

Could it be the same thing as the Eye of Ra, the Holy Grail, the Lumen ab Verum, etc.?

Personally I think it is metaphorical and symbolizes Truth, or that which is hidden that must be discovered.

Anyway, after the first Indiana Jones movie I sure as heck wouldn't open it if I found it!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The only post-Solomonic historical reference to the ark of the covenant, nearly 900 years after it was made, is at 2 Chronicles 35:3 where King Josiah, in 642 B.C.E., commanded that it be returned to the temple.
Chronicles 35 verse 3
 And he went on to say to the Levites, the instructors of all Israel, those holy to God: “Put the holy Ark in the house that Sol′o·mon the son of David the king of Israel built; it is not YOURS as a burden upon the shoulder. Now serve YOUR God and his people Israel.

How it had come to be removed is not stated. Josiah came to the throne following some very apostate kings, one of whom had put an image in the house of God, and possibly one of these wicked kings removed the Ark. (2Ch 33:1, 2, 7) On the other hand, Josiah sponsored extensive repairs of the temple, during which time the Ark might have been kept elsewhere for its own protection against damage. (2Ch 34:8–35:19) There is no mention of the Ark’s being taken to Babylon. The Ark is not enumerated among the temple articles carried off. Likewise, there is no mention of its being returned and placed in Zerubbabel’s rebuilt temple; neither was a replacement made for it. When and under what circumstances the Ark disappeared is unknown.

Interestingly, Jeremiah foretold a time when the ark of the covenant would be no more, but that it would not be missed and God's worshipers would experience no hardship because of not having it.

American Standard Version
Jeremiah 3 verse 16
And it shall come to pass, when ye are multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith Jehovah, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of Jehovah; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they remember it; neither shall they miss it; neither shall it be made any more.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Here is a possiable recipe for your manna:
When the white powder of gold is mixed in water, it becomes the Elixir of Life, the alchemist’s dream -- also known as The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus, or “That which issues from the mouth of the creator.” It was also called as the “spittle of God” -- not the word of God, but the spittle. Others referred to it as the semen of the father in heaven. [Putting the white powder in water doesn’t result in it dissolving. Instead, it forms a gelatinous suspension, and looks very much like a vial of semen.]

For the alchemists, the goal had always been to make the white powder of gold, to make “the container of the light of life.” Thereafter, if you stood in its presence, you wouldn’t age. If you partook of it, you would live for ever. It’s history goes back to Enoch, Thoth,

Hermes Trisgetimus, the same man by any other name, who ascended to heaven by partaking of the white drops, and thereby avoided death.

In The Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Ani, by Budge [1] -- based on a papyrus from Old Kingdom Egypt -- there is a curious repetition of the phrase, “What is it?” Samples from the papyrus reads, “I am purified of all imperfections. What is it? I ascend like the golden hawk of Horus. What is it? I pass by the immortals without dying. What is it? I come before my father in Heaven. What is it?” The latter question repeats itself for hundreds of times throughout the lengthy ancient document.

The “What is it?” literally translates into Hebrew as “manna”. Even a modern dictionary may define manna as “What is it?”. The manna was the “bread” taken by the high priest, the Melchizedek priest. Moses told the Hebrew people at one point, “You have not kept the covenant, and so the manna is being taken from you. But it will come back in the end times. When we will be a nation of high priests, not an elect high priesthood.”

The manna, the white powder of gold, is the food, the light, one takes into their body. It is the Food of the Gods. A modern day Rabbi might tell you that no one has known how to make the manna, the white powder of Gold, since the destruction of the Temple of Solomon. The technique is, supposedly, a lost art or lost knowledge. But others argue that when the high priests left the Temple (when it was destroyed), the took the secret out into the desert and organized a commune called Qumrun. There, they became the Essenes. Eventually, the white powder was used to nourish a woman named Mary, and eventually, she gave birth to a man named Jesus. Some claim that it was the white powder of gold which allowed Jesus his many gifts, including his ascension into heaven.

These gifts include: perfect telepathy, the ability to know good and evil when it’s present, and to project thoughts into another person’s mind. There is also the ability to levitate, or to walk on water. By excluding all external magnetic fields (including the Earth’s gravity), the white powder of gold takes one beyond the four dimensional space time continuum, and the individual becomes a fifth dimensional being. They can literally think where they would like to be, and go there. They can heal by the laying on of hands, and can cleanse and resurrect the dead within two or three days after they died. They have so much energy that they can literally embrace people and bring light and energy back into them.

In Revelations, it says, “Blessed be the man who shall overcome, for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of the purest kind upon which will be written a new name.” He will not be the same person. [Obviously!]

Again from the Library of Alexandria...www.halexandria.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

oh yes, the ark is secretly a meth lab??? wow really? use some sense when you post

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
The only post-Solomonic historical reference to the ark of the covenant, nearly 900 years after it was made, is at 2 Chronicles 35:3 where King Josiah, in 642 B.C.E., commanded that it be returned to the temple.
Chronicles 35 verse 3
 And he went on to say to the Levites, the instructors of all Israel, those holy to God: “Put the holy Ark in the house that Sol′o·mon the son of David the king of Israel built; it is not YOURS as a burden upon the shoulder. Now serve YOUR God and his people Israel.

How it had come to be removed is not stated. Josiah came to the throne following some very apostate kings, one of whom had put an image in the house of God, and possibly one of these wicked kings removed the Ark. (2Ch 33:1, 2, 7) On the other hand, Josiah sponsored extensive repairs of the temple, during which time the Ark might have been kept elsewhere for its own protection against damage. (2Ch 34:8–35:19) There is no mention of the Ark’s being taken to Babylon. The Ark is not enumerated among the temple articles carried off. Likewise, there is no mention of its being returned and placed in Zerubbabel’s rebuilt temple; neither was a replacement made for it. When and under what circumstances the Ark disappeared is unknown.

Interestingly, Jeremiah foretold a time when the ark of the covenant would be no more, but that it would not be missed and God's worshipers would experience no hardship because of not having it.

American Standard Version
Jeremiah 3 verse 16
And it shall come to pass, when ye are multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith Jehovah, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of Jehovah; neither shall it come to mind; neither shall they remember it; neither shall they miss it; neither shall it be made any more.

You left out 2Maccabees: " Jeremiah in a vision was commanded to take the Tabernacle, Altar of Incense and the Ark of G-D..." Jeremiah and 300 Priests plus uncounted Levites took the Ark of the Covenant, Holy Tabernacle and the Altar of Incense out of Jerusalem seven years prior to the destruction of the city by the Babylonians. Other theories state that the Ark of the Covenant is in a chamber in Mount Carmel, in a chamber in Mount Nebo and in a chamber in a cave near Qumran.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Ark of the Covenant is a Throne...a throne is a defensive and offensive weapons system; it enforces the laws of both God (Ten Commandments) and Men (books of Moses).

If a person or group is within the realm of the throne and gets out of line, they are immediately destroyed; in a manner consistent with how they should be destroyed in the law.

I built one...it's really funny to sit by and watch people go off to their destruction.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Honestly I have no idea exactly what or where the ark is.

Dan Eden takes a very interesting approach though and speculates it resides in current Yemen.

Something worth reading IMHO.

Here is the link.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

RUH RHO,
you brought up the first time,

the first time was not a period, it was a specific event
it was the first time that humans witnessed the the flooding of the nile, in its present pattern.
That was about 12,500 years ago when the white nile broke through a natural dam and joined the blue nile from ethiopia and flowed out to the med, instead of flowing into a huge landlocked lake.
before they two river systems joined the lower nile would have been just like the rivers of my home, central cal, where they are almost bone dry most of the year, then during the wet season they become raging torents
for a couple of weeks in the late spring early summer.
When the white joined with its more regular flow from equtorial africa, the river was able to support life on its banks the whole year around.

HUH that 12,000 ish time frame shows up again.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow
The Ark is not in Ethiopia or the Pyramids or anywhere here on earth. The bible tells us where it is especially in the last days when all of the signs are happening. I know some may say that people have been claiming all along historys great line that "these are the end days" and they would be correct, however, this is the only generation where all of the signs are happening at one time and in ever-increasing fervor. As for the Ark and where it is????

"Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, loud noises, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail." [Rev 11:19 RSV]

The bible has spoken once again.

I do not believe that scripture is talking about the actual literal ark ...
Again Hebrews 9 fills in alot about the ark and its spiritual significance.
www.blueletterbible.org...

Since God cares not for objects or literal things or rituals etc (only we care about those things) but is spiritual and is only concerned with spiritual matters ...I do not see why he would snatch up a manmade ornament made out of earthly things (such as the ark ) and take it to heaven ...
I personally believe it is not the earthly made one that is in heaven because everything here on earth was made after the image of things in heaven .. ..which means their is a real one in heaven (one which the manmade one is in the image of ) and we have a manmade one somewhere still on earth .....*(which someone hid very well since it was last seen)
But hey I could be wrong I guess ..

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Simplynoone]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks09

The Ark of The Covenant was and is a war drum.
The hebrews were mercinaries and they carried a HUGE war drum into battle that was called the "voice of God".
It was considered a holy object and was never allowed to touch the ground and was carried on two poles just like the popular depiction of the ark.
And after the hebrews adopted the yewah cult as thier main religion the "voice of god" was used to carry the covenant as they roamed around the sinai.

Writings have been decipherd that say that the hebrews were part of a larger group of semetic peoples that worshiped 5 gods.

PW09, I'm particularly fond of this take on the Ark. For one it's plausible without any supernatural or extraterrestrial help.

Further into your post you mention that the original Hebrews worshipped more than one God. And that helps make sense of the jealous God of the Old Testament and the 10 commandments. Why would the creator of the universe have the need to tell the Hebrews not to have other gods before him? Because they were polytheists earlier and were slipping back to their old ways. Moses saw this and worked it into the commandments. His job was to keep them in line with or without devine help. The one true god would not need to show jealousy in this way. Jealousy is from men and that's what the Biblical scriptures and the commandments are, the writings and wishes of men and not a jealous god. But I digress...

The war drum theory makes good sense as the historical Hebrews were warriors among other things. The 10 commandments go so far as to guide them on how to treat their slaves and these slaves we might assume were the spoils of war. And so it was in the beginning: "Praise God and bang on de drum all day!"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Nassim Haramein describes the ark to be able to open up a black hole. You can then cross over like a stargate. He also notes that Moses had stolen the ark from the Egyptians. I suggest you watch all of his lectures and videos. There's tons more.

If this thing fits the Pyramid or has the same fit of many or all pyramids then it most likely is a power source or some component that makes up the structure. Zacharia Sitchin describes this in one of his books from the Earth Chronicle series.

The pyramids might be one or a combination of reactors, terraformers, beacons, communications, shelters, etc. it would make sense since they are scattered throughout this world as well as the other worlds that are near and far. I really lean towards them being reactors.

Note the Luxor pyramid in Las Vegas has I think the worlds brightest light that can be seen by space or perhaps further. Maybe there is something else to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

I think the Ark has many names and exists in many religious traditions.

Could it be the same thing as the Eye of Ra, the Holy Grail, the Lumen ab Verum, etc.?

Personally I think it is metaphorical and symbolizes Truth, or that which is hidden that must be discovered.

In this neighbourhood the real truth is blasphemy! but of course you're right.

Bible stories are compelling. The Lemba tribe in South Africa actually believe they are descendents of Solomonic Hebrews who wandered into Africa.

Parfitt did some serious research on them, and his conclusions are solid.
Christian missionaries in the 19th Century related tales from the Old Testament, and the tribesman, so eager to embrace their newfound religious learning, concocted the most credible link they could with Africa and the fabulous stories.

The long discussed Ark of the Covenant never quite materializes despite efforts to locate it.

Like the still sought location and debris from Noah's Flood, the Ark of the Covenant is a symbolic metaphor in a tradition traceable through Middle Eastern cultures.

There is wonder and magic in the world. Bu it doesn't always have to come from myth cycles of the past.

Mike

[edit on 13-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

"Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, loud noises, peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail." [Rev 11:19 RSV]

This is a description of a space craft taking off from the ground.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

The Ark is not in Ethiopia or the Pyramids or anywhere here on earth. The bible tells us where it is especially in the last days when all of the signs are happening. I know some may say that people have been claiming all along historys great line that "these are the end days" and they would be correct, however, this is the only generation where all of the signs are happening at one time and in ever-increasing fervor. As for the Ark and where it is????

I do not believe that scripture is talking about the actual literal ark ...
Again Hebrews 9 fills in alot about the ark and its spiritual significance.
www.blueletterbible.org...

Since God cares not for objects or literal things or rituals etc (only we care about those things) but is spiritual and is only concerned with spiritual matters ...I do not see why he would snatch up a manmade ornament made out of earthly things (such as the ark ) and take it to heaven ...
I personally believe it is not the earthly made one that is in heaven because everything here on earth was made after the image of things in heaven .. ..which means their is a real one in heaven (one which the manmade one is in the image of ) and we have a manmade one somewhere still on earth .....*(which someone hid very well since it was last seen)
But hey I could be wrong I guess ..

-Again, respectfully, he is GOD. He is capable of loving his spiritual creation and his physical creation as well. God loves all he creates. As per the literal term, yes, his Arc was a literal bond between him and man, it was the creation of his laws for man and although it may have not been so important to HIM, he knew it would be extremely important to man. I suppose he thinks, that anything that will help mankind to come back to his initial spiritual purpose, should be protected. It is also the physical representation of Gods word to man. As it was physically written by the finger of God, thus being actually 'touched' by GOD himself....this alone makes the tablets HOLY, thus making it a physical representation of a spiritual realm. Truly this makes it an exception to just the normal physical objects man holds dear. It is also one of the few times GOD has 'personally' reached out to man (as depicted in the Michael Angelo painting in the Sistine Chapel, it was Adam in the painting, but youget my point). That would make it sacred to GOD.I'm sure he cares for us and the planets and the earth (as it will be eternally here, although renovated later) and cares for us physically as well. I respect your opinion though.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I always thought it possible that Moses journey and conversations with 'God' were infact with an alien race.There are a lot of similarities with UFOs in the account.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why does this have to be so confusing??? The more people speculate and "think", the more confusing it makes it for everyone. Why can't people just share what they know and everyone live in peace?

To survive in many ways you are taught to trust nobody, does that mean there is no place of safety or trust? Where can one go to feel safe? Where can one go to find truth? How can one know when it is found? Why does this all feel like a really bad prank?

The Ark of the Covenant? Who thought of this? For what reason would it serve? Why were we born into such a confusing puzzle that would require one to believe another in order to finish it?

All I have learned so far is that no matter what, no matter how good you are at something, or how much you know, there will always be someone better, and someone who knows more. I believe that is true for everyone and everything alive. So who is better than the best? It can't be anything alive today, because there will be someone better somewhere, or some time in the future... is it God? Is it the Lord? I think so, but will someone take advantage of my thinking? Is this what they want us/me to think?

What do you all think? Don't you worry someone might lie to you? Don't you worry that everything is a lie?

People keep telling others that "the physical" should be ignored and its all about "the spiritual", but that just doesn't feel right, "the physical" is real, and is a big part of what IS me and you, how could anyone expect us to just ignore it? It's the only thing I can prove to exist right now, and what if it is a big part of the puzzle?

I just wish it was easy to find the ones that care, and are friendly, who doesn't have any interest in controlling you or anyone, that may know what is real, and is willing to help. But to make it easy, is to make it vulnerable...

...I think I want off this ride.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join