Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Ark of the Covenant- What is it really?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There has been rumors throughout the years of the arc of the covenet being burried in the hole on Oak Island also. I have been interested in this subjuct for years. A great thread. I to have thought the arc possessed some sort of radioactive 'something'. I once read that the arc also was a fuel sorce for the manna machine. I find it hard to believe in theses day we live in that someone couldn't find the arc. Though on the other hand, might be best we didn't find it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

Clearly no one here has read the ''Ark of the Covenant Operations Manual''. It shows how to build one, not much new there since most of the instructions are in the OT. Importantly it also shows how to use an Ark to perform the miracles of the OT as well. The instructions are very enlightening. Anyone can build an Ark with stuff laying around the home.

Ark Operations Manual

As far as I am aware it is the only book that shows how to deliver the feats. The rest just speculate on electricicty, radiation, unknown tech, magic and god. This manual has pics of the Shamir Worm that can not be stopped by any stone, the Finger of God that can write in stone, cut stone, knock down walls, light bushes etc. Any researcher or theologian who can not deliver these simple things with the tools of Egypt or Moses is spinning a line.

Regards

Chris

<< 7  8  9   >>

join