It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I did a quick search but I didn't notice any mention of this. In the comments of the youtube video linked by the OP, one commenter mentioned a tinyurl. I checked it out and it led to a mediafire file download. It was a pdf file with a small investigation into the claims made by Mary during the phone call to power hour. I uploaded the pdf onto the media server just now.

Investigation into Radio Call

An interesting read.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by flight-dynamics

The US Government has many classified projects of which "Bird Flu" is one of them. The Center for Diseas Control (CDC) is a government agency that is working with DHS (and other agencies too) to explore how the government needs to react to the coming Pandemic but also how to protect citizens and prevent the spread of the virus when it hits.

So you work for the gov't?

You know about classified stuff?

The coming pandemic?

Whoa buddy, how do you know there is a pandemic coming? You just made some really fishy statements.

I work with a government agency, but nothing spectacular; but everyone above me seems to know there is a pandemic coming.
They are putting on this act it seems, like, make it sound normal, all cool, old news, etc,....freaked the living sh*t out of me. I think it's a tactic to trick people into a certain amount of complacency, or thinking, oh, this isn't that bad....since one is already prone to hope they don't need to freak when they hear bad news, right...
That could be bad psychology, I don't know.
Anyway - Starting to see a trend? Maybe, maybe not.....

Maybe he was speaking in terms of 'if' and not 'when' lol(the post you responded to)
I hope so.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why do they want to kill us?

W/O a prediction there is enough danger.

During the next solar max, Yellowstone threatens

Take care and God bless you all --------------PC

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This is not logical.

I do believe that the NWO exists, and that they or others could be planing a depopulation of the earth. BUT!

Many of you are suggesting that this people are actually going to give you a shot of something so something else will kill you! And the difficult part is making the population to get this shot of this "something"...just dont make any sence guys.
I am sure this organisations are capable of killing large part of world population without such great trouble. Either throu water supplies or food or chemical or what ever other thousend ways we dont know of.

Also, if this was the case, why use civilians to move the trucks!? So many people involved they would know it would be impossible to keep secret. A plan in such scale would be completly secret, ran by agents in ALL positions 100% watertight.

In any case i do believe the ladys story is true, but there is something else going on there and we do not know what that is.
Maybe we should look to the other side of the street and see whats happening there...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The "world wide pandemic" is not a mystery and its pretty much mainstream knowledge. Do a quick search on the web and you'll come up with many credible and official government and non-government websites that speak to this fact. If you haven't heard about it "coming" than that would be a bit odd. No the "Bird Flu" (Avian Flu) has not migrated en mass to humans, although some 300+ humans have been infected by the virus and that is known medical fact (again do your homework its easily found).

Every major corporation in the US, state and local government, and the US Federal Government are working on processes to manage the eventual migration of the virus to humans. There are committees almost everywhere on this - that is not fiction.

The medical community in the US (check the CDC for example) are on constant watch for the eventual migration of the virus en mass to humans. The same sort of mass flu virus occurred right after WWI (again do your pandemic research) and was catastrophic worldwide.

The local authorities in my hometown have even made public this information and estimated total deaths locally due to all factors including quality medical care, contagent spread of the virus, age factors, etc. Again this is public knowledge that the pandemic is coming.

Unlike the typical strains of what we think of being "typical flu" that some of us get (most people just have a cold but call it the flu), the Avian Flu is going to hit younger people instead of the older people. The total estimated deaths are due to younger people getting the virus (those under the age of 30 is what is generally theorized) based on how the virus has impacted people so far.

The reason people die from any flu is because they 1) don't get vaccinated against the various strains; 2) they don't have good hygene in the sense they don't know when to go to a doctor for when they are sick; 3) they get exposed by not adequately doing things like washing their hands regularily (the major way virus is spread); 4) they do not have adequate access to quality medical care...I could go on.

Avian Flu is highly resistant to treatment, and no such treatment has yet been found to completely relieve its symptoms. Right now the standard treatment is "Tamiflu" the drug used to treat all strains of flu virus. Governments world wide are producing Tamilfu and stockpiling it just in case the virus spreads before research produces a medicine to treat the full symptoms. It is known that there is an immediate shortage of Tamiflu world wide and because of this it would not be too clandestine for a government to create more through contracts with drug companies. Tamiflu is manufactured by only one or two drug companies and because of this the amount they can produce is limited to their facilities.

When is it coming? No one knows for certain but the world wide medical community is certain (not just a hypothesis) that it will migrate to humans eventually. This is why there is a constant watch on the Avian Flu. The migration is theorized to start in South East Asia (where all the cases have been so far) to other continents via the normal method any disease gets spread en mass - via people traveling in commercial airplanes to other cities in other nations. This is why getting vaccinated for normal things we know about is so vital especially if you are traveling overseas and especially if you are traveling to Asia.

Again, this is not classified info but commonly known information. There have even been TV shows on this over the last few years.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The "world wide pandemic" is not a mystery and its pretty much mainstream knowledge. Do a quick search on the web and you'll come up with many credible and official government and non-government websites that speak to this fact. If you haven't heard about it "coming" than that would be a bit odd. No the "Bird Flu" (Avian Flu) has not migrated en mass to humans, although some 300+ humans have been infected by the virus and that is known medical fact (again do your homework its easily found).

Are you our schoolteacher here to lecture us to do our homework? We're not your students or your slaves either.

As to the mainstream knowledge of the "coming bird flu" you claim, yeah, like over a year's worth of hype on the Zionist controlled media, all kinds of TV shows have told us this is coming, just like we saw months of film footage of bin Laden before the government blew up the towers and blamed bin Laden for it. And of course we've already seen one failed staged attempt to start the pandemic with the recent Baxter Pharma conspiring and partnering with the government to send out millions of what you admit are useless flu shots along with the live bird flu virus to be mixed with it and then shoot up people with this stuff, and send it out to 18 countries. So, of course, it's "not a mystery" as you say

So we have done our homework here, Mr. Skull and Bonesman. We are good little children. We already know how you and your superiors work. It's called create a problem and then step in with the solution. It's called mass murder. It's called lies and deceit.

Every major corporation in the US, state and local government, and the US Federal Government are working on processes to manage the eventual migration of the virus to humans. There are committees almost everywhere on this - that is not fiction.

Oh, we know that. We've seen the coffins, the graves, and the camps. We've heard the constant drumbeat media hype, the stories of the dead birds falling from the skies (even if they were fed poisoned seeds by USDA).

The medical community in the US (check the CDC for example) are on constant watch for the eventual migration of the virus en mass to humans. The same sort of mass flu virus occurred right after WWI (again do your pandemic research) and was catastrophic worldwide.

Do your own homework. Start with the Book of Revelation and what is going to happen to people like you when this is all over.

The CDC is on watch for the migration of this virus to humans because there was a pandemic after WWI? If the government wasn't brewing this stuff in the lab, doing everything possible to get this thing going, it would never happen. And it still probably WON'T happen, and you guys will have to fake it, stage it, like you usually have to do. Most of these big problems are manufactured, not natural at all. You guys invented AIDS, and you are killing the babies with your vaccines, making them autistic, poisoning us all with your fluoridated water and GM food and denatured soy crap you pay the farmers to grow so we will be sterile and to make the men weak and the women oversexed.

You aren't fooling anybody here on this forum. You probably post here promoting NASA too, right?

Some people will do anything for money.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This "distribution" by DHS starts to get more interesting when you read this article from 2005 that states

WASHINGTON - If the nightmare of an avian flu pandemic emerges from the dark chapters of doomsday scenarios, it will fall to the Department of the Homeland Security, not the medical establishment, to manage the crisis, according to federal documents and interviews with government officials.

msnbc.msn.com...

The trap is set

In the event of a flu pandemic, “the way it works is that DHS is going to turn to [HHS] to work with the states and the locals on the actual health and medical response to what’s going on,” said Mark Wolfson, an HHS spokesman. “In the meantime, if we’re dealing with a pandemic situation, where we’ve got people getting sick all over the country and all over the world, then what Homeland Security is going to be doing is coordinating the overall federal response to implications of the pandemic,” he said.

Federal Troops?

Last year’s plan called for closing of schools, restricting travel and implementing textbook, lock-down quarantine measures. Those extreme measures jumped into the spotlight last week when President Bush suggested that federal military troops — not just the National Guard — may have to be called in to enforce a quarantine. DHS officials privately acknowledge that any such forced quarantine could swiftly turn violent, with people rioting to get away from a perceived diseased area. Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here “If you quarantine it’s going to get ugly really quick, I’m afraid,” said a DHS official who spoke on the condition of anonymity, saying he was not authorized to talk about internal planning discussions. It’s just that potential for chaos that has the administration examining the steps needed to allow the President to put federal troops in charge of the situation.

Here we go again, more talk about using the Military.

President Bush said yesterday that he would consider using the military to "effect a quarantine" in the event of an outbreak of pandemic influenza in the United States.

www.washingtonpost.com...

U.S. Issues Guidelines in Case of Flu Pandemic
2007-02-01, New York Times
www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

History says pandemics are engineered by the governments and cohorts to depopulate the world, usually post wars as populace are then traumatic and deemed useless.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To Wired American I have been feeling like that so I may have been infected with the avian flu, so far so good, just need to get more enchincea and elderberry as well as my own recipe for an immune topic.

Vaccines are a hot topic for me as I have seen that a lot of vaccines contain metals which are messing with the immune system, so the government are trying to damage us that way and so far succeeded (I have an ASD myself).

If the flu jab is to help us against this strain of pathogen the aluminium in vaccines would knock the immune system out anyways and there is antibiotics in there as well, (in the jab) so there is defo something untoward happening.

I spotted a chemtrail by my house on Saturday and I live at altitude!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is very interesting. There was a case in the local news here in the last week where bird flu was reported in Kentucky at a farm. Supposedly they killed all the birds, and said it was under control, but still, scary. I wonder what the hell is going on? And people were commenting on the local papers comment board and joking about it. That made me even more mad.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I put this video on facebook earlier and within an hour it was taken off my page and facebook have now stopped me from posting videos to my profile due to copyright laws!

I have posted many videos to my profile and never had a problem!

I realy would love to have a good rany about this now because i am so p**d off with all this BS now!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jzbrown

This was the case of "mild" bird flu in Kentucky...

State and federal authorities are investigating a finding of suspected non-pathogenic or low-pathogenic avian influenza in a single broiler/breeder poultry farm in western Kentucky.

The strain poses minimal risk to human health and is not the high-pathogenic strain associated with human and poultry deaths in other countries. State Veterinarian Robert C. Stout has quarantined the farm, which produces hatching eggs for Perdue Farms Inc. Perdue plans to depopulate 20,000 chickens in two houses on the farm. "The state and federal government and Perdue are acting aggressively to contain and eliminate the disease," Dr. Stout said. "

There is no evidence that any infected poultry are in the human food supply as a result of this infection. We will do what is necessary to minimize the disruption to overseas trade." "I have been in constant contact with state, federal and industry officials since this came to light," Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer said. "The people of Kentucky and our trading partners should rest assured that we are doing everything possible to address the situation." The Kentucky Department of Agriculture is conducting surveillance on backyard flocks within a two-mile radius of the farm.

A minimal drop in egg production at the farm was noticed in mid-March. Perdue's veterinary services laboratory took samples from chickens at the farm and found antibodies for avian influenza. Testing by the National Veterinary Services Laboratory in Ames, Iowa, resulted in a presumptive positive finding for the H7 strain. Subsequent testing by NVSL and the Breathitt Veterinary Center in Hopkinsville confirmed the finding.

No virus has been isolated and no poultry deaths have been found in connection with the infection. Avian influenza is a virus that affects domestic poultry and some wild birds. It is spread to healthy birds by direct contact with infected birds or infected material, often through feces from infected birds. Avian influenza is not transmitted through eggs. Low-pathogenic avian influenza causes little if any illness in poultry and is rarely fatal to poultry.)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jzbrown
This is very interesting. There was a case in the local news here in the last week where bird flu was reported in Kentucky at a farm. Supposedly they killed all the birds, and said it was under control, but still, scary. I wonder what the hell is going on? And people were commenting on the local papers comment board and joking about it. That made me even more mad.

I am also desperately searching for the "one million" birds killed (purposely) that was posted not that long ago. I thought it was the farm in Kentucky - ?
But it must not have been.... Anyone have that info would be good.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
[edit on 13-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I still think they do not need to give anyone a shot to kill him.
If they expose us to a fabricated airborne strain of bird flue we probably would dye at about 60% rate..or 65% or 87% who cares, so what is this "shot" for? To reach a few percent higher? Does not make any sence.
We know for sure they do have this virus, now; would they need to place it in thousands of major cities to get full efect?
Have any of you any idea of how fast a world wide pandemic would spread if released simultaneous in strategic cities? At airports, trainstations and so on..how many "agents" would it take to get worldwide efect? A few hundred, a thousand maybe? So why all this trucks going from A to B with secret deadly vaccins or virus? I think it is not nesessary to employ lots of civilians, risking the project..this is just not the way they would do it. The day we get even near a pandemic alarm we can asume most of the earths population has been exposed. At the very least we would know that 100% of all "they" aim to kill would be. If Norway or Paraguay or any other country or region is spared then it should be because they wanted them to.
A organisation this powerfull would not have any problems ones they had the virus. It would be easy!

On the other hand i am a nobody..so who knows!

sorry for my english..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Interesting. Here's the addresses she mentioned in the video on Google Maps. Take a gander, and let me know what the sharp ATS eyes find!

This is too crazy! She's been watching this for EIGHT MONTHS!!! Who know's how long it's been going on. Probably since the first outbreak of disease in our nation!

here's the link to on Google Maps.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The "flu vaccine" could just be something to lower your immune system
and prepare it for the Real Thing.

Or it could be "Part A" and you would receive "Part B" later.

So most people would get "Part A" and the rest a placebo. Introduce
"Part B" whether airborne, waterborne or in the food supply.

This is how you would control who gets sick.

By the way, I came to ATS a couple of years ago while researching
for myself what I considered to be "Designer Flu Bugs".

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Looks like lots of industrial sized buildings in the area!

Plenty of room for storing stuff that you wouldnt want the public to see.

Looks like a good place to distribute something as its close to a main road (Broadway).....Need more to go on sorry folks

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

The avian flu has been "coming" for almost 5 years now.

The CDC, DHS and HHS are not going to kill us.

(If Obama is such a munificent leader, why would his executive agencies kill his constituents?)

Youtube is not a reliable source of anything except entertainment.

Deny ignorance!

jw

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Anybody ever watch the series called "MILLENNIUM" ? What y'all are talking about was the last few shows in the last season. This covert group Millennium (a lot like Homeland Security, but run by ex-gov religious zealots that were bent on making the apocalypse prophesy a reality) introduced a type of "bird flu" that instantly killed those that ate the infected food (chicken). Once the food was eaten, in less than five minutes you began coughing and then bleeding from the lungs, and drowned on your own blood. Some caught it from just the air around them.

Those that survived, were working for the government/Millennium Project, and they received a "shot" that spared them.

Just seems like art imitating "life" one more time.

Anything is possible in this day and age...nothing is safe or sacred anymore and unless you rely on yourself,your own intuition and common sense, anything can happen.

~Holly

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join