It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I don't trust freerangehumans.net, site doesn't look right to me....

Be skeptical about this information; don't disregard, but it sounds a little contrived to me.

Can we find the invoices and addresses she is talking about? Why can't we see them? Where is her proof, any backup or evidence? Interesting information, but until we are shown more I'm not convinced...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Er,thats really really scary,all I can say is Im very glad once again to be not living in America and thats no slight on my American brothers and sisters.There is something going there and its not good,but am I niave enough to think Im safe in Oz,no I dont.The US has a strong presense everywhere and I wouldnt at all be suprised to hear it happening here.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey...so...I found this. It happened a while ago but I never heard about it. I don't watch tv..bleh....
Maybe it's the poisoned seeds to control pesty birds or whatever they say, but thought maybe somebody might have thoughts on it.
Did anyone ever get test results showing for certain what killed all these birds?

Sorry, I can't get the youtube video embedding to work and I'll go figure out what I'm doing wrong later. Here's the link for now.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I believe the lady's info is sound but dated.

When the Czechs intercepted the batch of contaminated vaccines the plan may have been aborted.

Why the additional coffins and burial space? It was contracted in advance, so it's like a residue.

Perhaps that lady blowing the whistle before she went public saved us.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A little help here? Aside from the obvious fact that us Americans are completely F'ed...what do we do now?? I've got the BOB the BOP and the Inch, but I can't run or fight a flu. I have 3 small children. luckily I live in a relatively small area in NH.. Surrounded by miles of woods.

Any advice?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoebeflakes
Hey...so...I found this. It happened a while ago but I never heard about it. I don't watch tv..bleh....
Maybe it's the poisoned seeds to control pesty birds or whatever they say, but thought maybe somebody might have thoughts on it.
Did anyone ever get test results showing for certain what killed all these birds?

Sorry, I can't get the youtube video embedding to work and I'll go figure out what I'm doing wrong later. Here's the link for now.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting this. Looks like the government is deliberately poisoning birds, trying to give the impression of birds dieing everywhere. Then they introduce the idea that it's bird flu. Bird flu isn't contageous to humans and I think the government is having a tough time getting it to mutate to humans. They might just end up faking it, killing a few humans and saying it was bird flu, and then sending out the agents with shots full of something that will sicken and kill us. Possibly bird flu, but maybe something else that's designed to be passed off as bird flu.

I think they are desperate to get this plague going and are having a hard time. The fact that USDA admitted poisoning all those starlings in the first clip is VERRRY interesting.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There is a lot wrong with the story that "Mary" is claiming. I do believe SHE THINKS IT IS THE TRUTH but she is clearly operating on panic, hysteria (listen to her voice), paranoia, etc. Some facts:

1) Yes "bird flu" is in this country. Why? Its being studied so that authorities can actually find both vaccinations and/or treatments when it someday hits. That shouldn't be a shocker to anyone. You cannot do that sort of science without having the virus present in labs around the country.

2) Yes "this is classified work" for all the reasons it should be. Terrorists, villians, and any number of people who hate this country (including some people who live in it) would like to have access to this so they can have power. This work is classified. No surprise there.

3) "Mary" states that "a Spanish man" who "works for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)" is transporting something that is classified. Whether or not DHS is involved is a real question - they might be given the nature of this, and most likely are. No surprise there either, since DHS is made of up many Federal Agencies that have the responsibility to protect US citizens from disease and natural disaster.

4) "Mary" says the man is an employee of DHS - well, if that is the case HE IS A GOVERNMENT employee - later she says he is working with a "Federal Agent". The driver is clearly NOT a Federal employee. If anything, the man is probably a hired truck driver for a US based, private sector company that is a government contractor. It would be natural for a Federal Agent to work with the contractors in any sort of operation. Nothing new.

5) The "truck driver" could be any sort of person making up such a story, or simply a paranoid (or confused) foreign national recently immigrated to the US. If he really has facts, why is he telling this to some lady (Mary) who has no impact or influence other than to call in to a talk show? Sounds fishy... Since Mary doesn't actually have all of the facts it might be that the truck driver is actually making up a story to protect the real story which is the transportaion of illegial drugs from Mexico through the US.

6) Yes the government is actually storing away known flu medicine even if they know it doesn't exactly work. The idea is to produce as much possible as an attempt to have it on hand for "Bird Flu" but for a lot of other national threats as well. The problem is that there is not enough produced in this country to even treat everyone with the common vaccinations for the most common strains of flu currently spreading during the high risk seasons. It makes sense that if they wanted to be "ready" for anything, they would have companies produce vaccination medicine (even if they are uncertain it will completely treat the disease) and then store it away in the event of a national emergency.

7) Storing things in underground facilities or "silos" is nothing new. Most of the nuclear launch silos have been converted to storage facilities for the government. That's actually saving taxpayer dollars instead of building new buildings. Its not odd that some things would be stored secure in underground silos.

The US Government has many classified projects of which "Bird Flu" is one of them. The Center for Diseas Control (CDC) is a government agency that is working with DHS (and other agencies too) to explore how the government needs to react to the coming Pandemic but also how to protect citizens and prevent the spread of the virus when it hits.

There will continue to be a lot of paranoid people who believe that somehow the US Government is out to "spread the disease" for some mysterious reason.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Actually the only reason to give an antibiotic for flu is if you get a secondary bacterial infection. Antibiotics are useless against viruses.

The woman said she knew for a fact he 'may' be carrying bird flu. It was her guess. If he received a vaccine it could be for any number of contagious diseases. And if the vaccine was protective, why were the others in full protective gear. Maybe they gave him something else entirely and maybe he will come down with a disease...or not.

There is also the possibility that the cargo was something we are storing to use on someone else or the government knows some catastrophe is going to happen and removing things for safe keeping. I am sure others can come up with other possibilities.

That said, it does all seem very sinister. and I do believe the woman and does not seem to be an everyday occurrence.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
this "Mary" on the radioshow...i think i can identify her...i dont know her, `but i seen her on some videos on the net lately....i wont say her name tho, for her safety...and i could be wrong too ofc.

But im pretty sure...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flight-dynamics

The US Government has many classified projects of which "Bird Flu" is one of them. The Center for Diseas Control (CDC) is a government agency that is working with DHS (and other agencies too) to explore how the government needs to react to the coming Pandemic but also how to protect citizens and prevent the spread of the virus when it hits.

There will continue to be a lot of paranoid people who believe that somehow the US Government is out to "spread the disease" for some mysterious reason.

You sound like a govt agent. And very strange how you mention how the govt needs to react to the coming pandemic. So you know it is coming? The fact that it does not transmute to humans easily, but it is for sure coming(as you and the govt say), is the reason we do get paranoid. Not to mention big pharma mixing the not easily transmitted version with an influenza A strain and sending it out to various countries, oops, is good reason for a little paranoia. Come on dude, you are on ats., And yes, none of us know what is coming, but we can make some logical guesses. You know, eventually some of our guesses are going to come true, be it biological, solar events, govt conspiracies,...the odds are in our favor, so why not learn about all the different possibilites and do the prep.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody's made the connection with that Pastor's recent warnings about "something big" about to happen in New York

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by borachon

Can you elaborate? I have not heard of any pastor talking about something big. Would like to hear what it's about.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think this is one of threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

1) Yes "bird flu" is in this country. Why? Its being studied so that authorities can actually find both vaccinations and/or treatments when it someday hits. That shouldn't be a shocker to anyone. You cannot do that sort of science without having the virus present in labs around the country.

Oh, you mean like all the live bird flu virus sent to 18 countries from Baxter Pharma, told to mix it with the government's flu vaccines and shoot up millions of people with it?

2) Yes "this is classified work" for all the reasons it should be. Terrorists, villians, and any number of people who hate this country (including some people who live in it) would like to have access to this so they can have power. This work is classified. No surprise there.

Terrorists like the puppets placed in power by the Illuminati to lead America over the cliff? The terrorists who have ordered all the coffins and built all the camps and have all the empty train cars lined up to take us away andmurder us? THOSE terrorists?

3) "Mary" states that "a Spanish man" who "works for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)" is transporting something that is classified. Whether or not DHS is involved is a real question - they might be given the nature of this, and most likely are. No surprise there either, since DHS is made of up many Federal Agencies that have the responsibility to protect US citizens from disease and natural disaster.

Good thinking. Riiiight. No surprise. DHS is running the show, but not to protect US citizens from disease and natural disaster, but to perpetrate and use such disease and disaster as an excuse for roundups and mass murder.

4) "Mary" says the man is an employee of DHS - well, if that is the case HE IS A GOVERNMENT employee - later she says he is working with a "Federal Agent". The driver is clearly NOT a Federal employee. If anything, the man is probably a hired truck driver for a US based, private sector company that is a government contractor. It would be natural for a Federal Agent to work with the contractors in any sort of operation. Nothing new.

Who cares if it's new or if the driver works for this agency or that one or none at all? Why do you nitpick over unimportant details? Does it change anything? No. But it is a typical tactic of disinfo people who come here on behalf of the real terrorists (the devil worshipping Illuminati monsters out plotting to kill all of us). Are you one of those people? Or you just don't care one way or the other as long as you collect your paycheck? What are you going to say to God on Judgment Day for your participation in this horror?

5) The "truck driver" could be any sort of person making up such a story, or simply a paranoid (or confused) foreign national recently immigrated to the US. If he really has facts, why is he telling this to some lady (Mary) who has no impact or influence other than to call in to a talk show? Sounds fishy... Since Mary doesn't actually have all of the facts it might be that the truck driver is actually making up a story to protect the real story which is the transportaion of illegial drugs from Mexico through the US.

Right. Just a bunch of paranoid wackos. Somebody gave a list of things that disinfo people do, and so far you fit the bill to a tee. Come into our discussion and tell us we are paranoid and so are the people we are discussing.

6) Yes the government is actually storing away known flu medicine even if they know it doesn't exactly work. The idea is to produce as much possible as an attempt to have it on hand for "Bird Flu" but for a lot of other national threats as well.

You say it doesn't work but the government needs to keep a lot on hand, for bird flu and a lot of other things too? Interesting. Like for adding toxic poisons as was the plan with the Baxter plot? Have a bunch of worthless flu vaccines, and then when the time is right mix them with some kind of horrible contagious killer virus or bacteria and go out and shoot up the populace with it.

7) Storing things in underground facilities or "silos" is nothing new. Most of the nuclear launch silos have been converted to storage facilities for the government. That's actually saving taxpayer dollars instead of building new buildings. Its not odd that some things would be stored secure in underground silos.

There will continue to be a lot of paranoid people who believe that

somehow

the US Government is out to "spread the disease"

for some mysterious reason

Nobody said storing bird flu in silos is "new," just that it is shocking and sinister. Torture and wars aren't "new" either, but we're not here to talk about what's new or old, but how to keep the NWO and its minions such as yourself from killing us.

You say paranoid people like us think that SOMEHOW the US govt is out to spread the disease? SOMEHOW? FOR SOME MYSTERIOUS REASON? How about

eugenics, the desire to eliminate us because we're not needed or wanted anymore and because we are getting too uppity with figuring out the government is corrupt, a bunch of liars and murderers. How about that the government has published its intentions to put "potential terrorists" in these camps they've been building, and the former president defined such as anybody who doesn't agree with the government

. That's about 90 percent of the people. You've already got over a million people on a no fly list of not only possible but probable terrorists. We know you've got the coffins ready, the camps ready, the graves dug. You devil worshipping murderers keep telling us the bird flu is coming. You should know.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So you work for the gov't?

You know about classified stuff?

The coming pandemic?

Whoa buddy, how do you know there is a pandemic coming? You just made some really fishy statements.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by flight-dynamics

BTW you will be added to the downtown436 possible disinfo agent list shortly if you don't respond.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by UnSlaveMe

The Associated Press April 7, 2009, 1:22PM ET
Bird flu found on western Kentucky poultry farm
FRANKFORT, Ky.

Thats freaking great! I live 20 minutes away from there- and enjoyed eating a heck of alot of boiled eggs for easter!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
reply to post by UnSlaveMe

The Associated Press April 7, 2009, 1:22PM ET
Bird flu found on western Kentucky poultry farm
FRANKFORT, Ky.

Thats freaking great! I live 20 minutes away from there- and enjoyed eating a heck of alot of boiled eggs for easter!

Poultry gets sick all the time. It's a flu that is peculiar to them. Not humans.

I don't watch TV but somebody who does told me that this bird flu crap has been spread all over the TV and media for the past year. Obviously they are getting us ready for a staged terror attack, just like they did before 9/11 when they kept playing that same footage over and over ad nauseum on all the stations, the same footage of bin Laden and his band of hooded terrorists training for war.

Back on this same thread somebody posted a clip of a bunch of stories on the media about various birds dieing en masse. The first group of dead birds that was reported on was admitted by USDA to have been fed poisoned seeds. USDA itself fed the birds poisoned seeds. Other birds were reported to have died in a chemtrail.

Bird flu is not contagious to humans, and it's obvious the Luciferian murderers are not able to get the flu to mutate the way they want it to.

Which means they are going to have to fake it A to Z, tell us people are dieing of bird flu and we must be innoculated for our own good. Then they will shoot us up with something awful, not bird flu, but something contagious and deadly, and then start stacking the bodies and rounding us up for FEMA camp.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by noroman
this "Mary" on the radioshow...i think i can identify her...i dont know her, `but i seen her on some videos on the net lately....i wont say her name tho, for her safety...and i could be wrong too ofc.

But im pretty sure...

You are all avatar and no points, and one of the most sinister looking avatars I've seen. Are you here to threaten Mary with your Halloween pranks?

Are you friends with Mr. Flight Hero?

You guys are really into death and evil, aren't you? You do realize that there is a God and we will all stand before him one day.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

flight-dynamics.............Is someone who works either for the government or a contracted company in aviation (development)........His knowledge fits the profile of someone who may work on secret military/government projects. He more than likely knows or has limited access to classified government information.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join