It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

Originally posted by son of PC
The devil is "poking" them. He wants them to do something for him.

I don't think the devil pays off very well or honors his agreements.

If these cruds kill us they will get it too.

The most wonderful thing is happening.
All of these "unbelievable" stories and videos are out for the world to see.
The real evil is clear to see.
Because - the evil is outing itself and those of its ilk.
The more ridiculousness we hear about - the better.
They are desperate - and what happens when one is desperate?
They cannot hide it.
The light is wining. And they know it.

I litterly had tears in my eyes as I read it, maybe my recent mishap with a narcissist (I thought i was looking at the devil incarnate- eek) was to show that a more hidden evil is about nd to know what to look for.

The light WILL win, overwise why all the sudden awakening? the light is calling us to be LIGHTWORKERS

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
umm so where are the scans of the reciepts?

cell phone pings of his location name etc.....

this is all very fishy just cause some wing nut calls a show with a bs in science does not make the story credible.

or maybe they stayed at a holiday inn who knows, thing is there is no proof behind this and is just a snipe hunt.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I actually think it was an accident by Baxter terms, in that i mean i think it could of been a irate/madman employee, i find it quite strange how only Canadian press has reported on it aswell.

Remember it still has to develop into an air virus to actually cause a pandemic, and remember pandemics have and will happen always.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Do not let the fear of this get to you. That is what the illuminati want. They want everyone to be begging for vaccines, and that will help them to control you. Check out this video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

These bastards. They've been hoarding coffins and digging graves for us and now they plan to spray us down.

Every time I see some pics or youtube videos or threads where I can see those concrete coffins and the plastic ones I feel physically sick because that can't be explained away very easily. Someone suggested that it was to do with Afghanistan/ Iraq war...but surely only concrete vaults (that can hold 4 coffins) would be the correct sort for contamination/ bacteria type of stuff.

Maybe there's a connection with 2012....

If they wanted a population meltdown isn't it possible that they could miscalculate with this dealy virus and wipe us all out...Sounds like some people playing god maybe? The survival rates sinces 2004 are not good....certainly less that 50% and the current anti-virals don't work. Tamiflu and the other one (sorry naqme escapes me) seem to be selective in their survival rates....refer to WHO site for statistics
www.who.int...

I believe this could be a real possibilty.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Ps the canadian pacific trains that rumble through the city I live in are on 'overdrive' at the moment.......one every few mins.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok. 11 pages of wild speculation. I have family that lives just blocks from Clinton and Broadway. I'm there a lot. I pay attention to everything. I have NEVER seen a Raymour and Flannigan truck near there. I would notice something like that, Raymour is home furnishings and their store is nowhere near there. It's on Central Avenue in Colonie, just outside of Albany. In the TOTAL OPPOSITE DIRECTION.

Why would they be miles away from their store, a block down from South Pearl Street, one of the largest hangouts for kids and older couples looking for a bar or club or restaurant, nowhere near anywhere that would be receiving furniture especially at the times of night this woman claims. I'm more interested in these strange occurrences than most because I have said in several other threads that I do not trust anything in this area. It's all very strange around here.

That being said, I do not have a day off until next Wednesday or Thursday, depending on staffing. I will, however, go down there and have a happy little look around. But before you all start your "PROOF! WHERE IS HE?! HE WAS LYING, IT'S BEEN 47 MINUTES WITH NO POST," I'm telling you I will try to confirm or debunk this WHEN I HAVE THE TIME which will probably be a week from now. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Oh, and I'm going to see what I can find out about an underground silo in Glens Falls, it's way the hell out of my way but I'm curious. I actually figure that to be true, considering the weird things I've seen around here.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's your lucky day, children. I had a spare hour or so today so I went to take a look. Good news and bad news: Bad first. This is actually 2 parts... One for me and one for a lot of the people posting in this thread. On route to the second stop a few miles from the first, I was run off the road by a particularly bad Albany driver (which is saying a lot) and sustained a flat tire. I had to suspend further investigation until I have some more free time.

On the plus side, I went around the DHS building a couple times and looked it over and...... NOTHING. Like I said before, it's right in the middle of a busy area. The ONLY loading docks there (2) are pointed DIRECTLY at the street across from a gas station. Let me repeat... NOTHING.

It's not even difficult to get into the building. There are the same measures taken as when you go to your local courthouse. As for the rest, I'm off soon to get a new tire (damned things are only 4 months old) and will report what will probably be more nothing ASAP.

Edit to add: Go here.Click on street view. It's the building with the flag and FEDEX truck in front. Spooky. They're going to get us all from that building half a block away from where 9/10 of Albany goes to get drunk.

[edit on 4/17/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
It's your lucky day, children. I had a spare hour or so today so I went to take a look. Good news and bad news: Bad first. This is actually 2 parts... One for me and one for a lot of the people posting in this thread. On route to the second stop a few miles from the first, I was run off the road by a particularly bad Albany driver (which is saying a lot) and sustained a flat tire. I had to suspend further investigation until I have some more free time.

On the plus side, I went around the DHS building a couple times and looked it over and...... NOTHING. Like I said before, it's right in the middle of a busy area. The ONLY loading docks there (2) are pointed DIRECTLY at the street across from a gas station. Let me repeat... NOTHING.

It's not even difficult to get into the building. There are the same measures taken as when you go to your local courthouse. As for the rest, I'm off soon to get a new tire (damned things are only 4 months old) and will report what will probably be more nothing ASAP.

Edit to add: Go here.Click on street view. It's the building with the flag and FEDEX truck in front. Spooky. They're going to get us all from that building half a block away from where 9/10 of Albany goes to get drunk.

[edit on 4/17/09 by Magnivea]

Well, yeah it's all very subjective isn't it?....I still think there are things goin on and I usually sit on the fence...if someone could explain those coffins away to me with some logical sensible reason...Then I would feel better.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ps Magnivea...you did say you were gonna check out underground silo...and then you went round a building.....?????????????????????????

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Oh, and I'm going to see what I can find out about an underground silo in Glens Falls, it's way the hell out of my way but I'm curious. I actually figure that to be true, considering the weird things I've seen around here.

You say you've seen weird things and your next post disses that.....and you went round DHS building not what you quoted in this post...I may be having a 'moment' but your post is contradictory to say the least.

Sorry if I have offended you! in any way

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Not offended at all. It doesn't sound right to me even when I read it back.

Anyway, there was no way in hell I was going to the silo area today. For one, I had about an hour and a half and it would take most of that to get just one way (the DHS building on the other hand is about 15 minutes from me and the other two locations mentioned are within a few miles of that) and two, I checked Google maps. I thought it was weird that this gravel driveway led 6 miles from where the driver went (being that the Civic Center is in the middle of the city), but I dismissed it at first because I'm not too familiar with that city.

Do a Google map search of Glens Falls Civic Center. Then do a search of Stewarts shops in Glens falls. They are all located in the middle of the city. If there was some spooky gravel driveway, it would have to go either under the river or straight across main thoroughfares. I'm still going to check it out because I accidentally stumbled on information about underground silos in the area a few years ago and it turned out to be true. Like I said though, that needs to wait until a further time, as it's very time consuming.

As for the building itself, it's very plain. There was nothing strange. And the only loading docks were pointed toward a heavily trafficked area. Possibly of note, though, there are a LOT of tunnels under Albany, and there is some speculation that that particular building leads to the alleged FEMA camp under the Port area, just across the street. So maybe, you never know, right?

The reason I'm so irritated about it is that I'm pretty sure this is just another case of someone seeing something new to do with the feds popping up and panicking. I'll still give it a shot until I can prove it beyond a doubt (for myself, anyway) but I really don't think anything is going to come of this.

People in the town my parents live in did the same thing when a DHS base popped up overnight. The only difference is that there it's tucked away in the back of an industrial park connected to a decommissioned Navy base. With armed guards and lots of razor wire. Maybe that's a better place to be wary of.

For now, to me at least, it's paranoia until proven creepy.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Can anyone get hold of some vaccines and have them analyzed independently?
I am convinced that all vaccines are intended to harm ones health, but there may be a difference in efficiency...one will kill you faster than the other.

It would be nice if we had a nurse or a doctor who can get a vaccine and have someone in a lab analyze it. I know it is probably against the law...I am not sure though.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Greshik, you are spot on, vaccines have not nice stuff in it and vaccine makers are breaking industry standards with vaccines with thiomersal in them and they also have aluminium in them too.

Quite shockingly, all the safety testing for vaccines is done by the drug companies only and there is no safety testing for bugs in the multiple dose vaccines or having a lot of vaccines close together

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by greshnik

I will be starting a thread on this tomorrow. I am breaking my silence on this topic..........

It is late tonight, so tomorrow am I will reveal what I have learned........

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
thanks guys...still asking on the coffin thing...please put my mind at rest....

um like i say i find that sooo disturbing

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Not offended at all. It doesn't sound right to me even when I read it back.

Anyway, there was no way in hell I was going to the silo area today. For one, I had about an hour and a half and it would take most of that to get just one way (the DHS building on the other hand is about 15 minutes from me and the other two locations mentioned are within a few miles of that) and two, I checked Google maps. I thought it was weird that this gravel driveway led 6 miles from where the driver went (being that the Civic Center is in the middle of the city), but I dismissed it at first because I'm not too familiar with that city.

Do a Google map search of Glens Falls Civic Center. Then do a search of Stewarts shops in Glens falls. They are all located in the middle of the city. If there was some spooky gravel driveway, it would have to go either under the river or straight across main thoroughfares. I'm still going to check it out because I accidentally stumbled on information about underground silos in the area a few years ago and it turned out to be true. Like I said though, that needs to wait until a further time, as it's very time consuming.

As for the building itself, it's very plain. There was nothing strange. And the only loading docks were pointed toward a heavily trafficked area. Possibly of note, though, there are a LOT of tunnels under Albany, and there is some speculation that that particular building leads to the alleged FEMA camp under the Port area, just across the street. So maybe, you never know, right?

The reason I'm so irritated about it is that I'm pretty sure this is just another case of someone seeing something new to do with the feds popping up and panicking. I'll still give it a shot until I can prove it beyond a doubt (for myself, anyway) but I really don't think anything is going to come of this.

People in the town my parents live in did the same thing when a DHS base popped up overnight. The only difference is that there it's tucked away in the back of an industrial park connected to a decommissioned Navy base. With armed guards and lots of razor wire. Maybe that's a better place to be wary of.

For now, to me at least, it's paranoia until proven creepy.

thanks magnivea....mmm don't know what to say really...i hope you get to the bottom of it...good luck!

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Armed guards/ razor wire...Unfortunately those places are the one's to get some answers as they are obviously not wanting any intrusion....a difficult one.

I guess no one has the balls, time, capacity nor the resources to get any answers from these places...but it would be cool if we could get close.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just to throw a 'spanner' in...How come we don't hear about SARS anymore?...I was travelling through Toronno Airport when that all kicked off. My Mom insisted I got checked out by my GP..and I felt stupid...Any thoughts on this?

It seemsto have fallen off the map and was considered a bit of a threat at the time...Think it was 2005.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join