It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I work in the Anthony J Celebreeze Federal Building in cleveland OH. I am a SNYN with the ISC Cleveland Branch in the Coast Guard. I can tell you now, that that in itself, are not normal ops for the NAT Guard or any of our DoD counterparts. Not that low, when I stumbled across this thread, My eyes shot open. This is unbelieveable, they constantly have outbreaks of Bird-flu from the people working on the Bouy Tenders. It could be safe to say that something very wrong is going on. I'd urge you all to stay safe my brethren. Keep your eyes and ears open. If anything wierd goes on. [email protected]

keep me posted.

Fair Winds and Following seas.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this morning Alex Jones is proclaiming this a Hoax. How could he really be certain? I feel this needs further looking into and until something substantial is brought forth that this is a hoax than I think it should be taken seriously and it makes me wonder about good ole Alex. I guess after having been awake for a few years I find problems with all the so called talking heads against the NWO. I fell this is something that should truly be given serious attention until we can be sure that it isnt true. I fell its safer to be careful and not dismiss things easily I guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree and I would be on the look out for chemtrails also. Something feels VERY wrong about this!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jzbrown
This is very interesting. There was a case in the local news here in the last week where bird flu was reported in Kentucky at a farm. Supposedly they killed all the birds, and said it was under control, but still, scary. I wonder what the hell is going on? And people were commenting on the local papers comment board and joking about it. That made me even more mad.

Media hype. Poultry do get sick occasionally. It's not contagious. They are setting us up for another scam like 9/11.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Originally posted by jzbrown
This is very interesting. There was a case in the local news here in the last week where bird flu was reported in Kentucky at a farm. Supposedly they killed all the birds, and said it was under control, but still, scary. I wonder what the hell is going on? And people were commenting on the local papers comment board and joking about it. That made me even more mad.

Media hype. Poultry do get sick occasionally. It's not contagious. They are setting us up for another scam like 9/11.

Maybe the devil is poking them with his pitchfork telling them he needs "more meat".

Imagine a 100 foot high demon shoveling bodies into his mouth.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Between comets, sun flares, strange gas clouds, maya and 2012, and the revelations..... I'm just going to build and underground city and tell my ancestors to not come out for a good 100 years.

On a serious note, I do think this is strange. I don't know that woman nor can I say that she is correct but who knows what's real or not anymore. Can't trust the govt to give you the truth anymore.. why shouldn't I trust this woman? Who knows, I can only try to be prepared!

Thanks for the post, OP.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Alex says this video to the Power Hour is a hoax, and after listening to Alex discuss this I agree with him.

People are going nuts because of all the media hype and the reports of Baxter sending out real bird flu.

She starts out saying, "I have proof there MAY be a trucker taking bird flu..."

Meantime, as Alex says, real reports have come out in the media and nobody is talking about them.

Alex said four years ago Fed Ex truck crashed and had live bird flu being shipped.

Alex says the train thing is just public hysteria.

He spent about 15 minutes covering this on his program today.

Alex is right. There's plenty of stuff that's proved and we know about. We are flipping out over rumors. I feel foolish becuase I sent this information out to my mailing list, and now I have to send out a retraction.

But it's all just nutty. Homeland Security doesn't need to hire Mexican truckers to move their stuff around, such as bird flu. And missiles? Out of underground silos?

This is just goofy.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The devil is "poking" them. He wants them to do something for him.

I don't think the devil pays off very well or honors his agreements.

If these cruds kill us they will get it too.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of PC

The most wonderful thing is happening.
All of these "unbelievable" stories and videos are out for the world to see.
The real evil is clear to see.
Because - the evil is outing itself and those of its ilk.
The more ridiculousness we hear about - the better.
They are desperate - and what happens when one is desperate?
They cannot hide it.
The light is wining. And they know it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

The most wonderful thing is happening.
All of these "unbelievable" stories and videos are out for the world to see.
The real evil is clear to see.
Because - the evil is outing itself and those of its ilk.
The more ridiculousness we hear about - the better.
They are desperate - and what happens when one is desperate?
They cannot hide it.
The light is wining. And they know it.

Dec. 15, 2009 a new ceremony in the west. First time, it will be filmed, maybe not for public display, the "stoning of the devil".

Probably on my brother's 80 acre ranch.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

All aboard! I am more and more often disappointed by the gullibility of the ATS members spreading rumors of FEMA Trains and H5N1.

There is no substance to this thread; it is based on a youtube video and the beliefs of an anonymous caller.

This is truly sad.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have to agree with Alex Jones. he's heard many crack callers before and is better equipped by reason of expierience listening to callers to his own show than i have .He says he can detect a fraud and he might be right . here's the link to him listening to this "Mary" caller/video and giving his break down of what he thinks.

www.youtube.com...[yvid]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by juiellineau]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

The point I was making was not about the devil... or evil in that sense.
Evil is a strong word -
Perhaps I should have said -
The corruption is outing itself and that is a good thing.
And THAT is a good thing -
because it is rampant.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

All aboard! I am more and more often disappointed by the gullibility of the ATS members spreading rumors of FEMA Trains and H5N1.

There is no substance to this thread; it is based on a youtube video and the beliefs of an anonymous caller.

This is truly sad.

Deny ignorance.

jw

Well yes it's sad. At least part of of the thread is A. Jones vrs. PC (real int.)

G. Noory has more sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Evil is a strong word -
because it is rampant.

The devil is as real as you or me. To follow my beliefs, there will be a ceremony in the west, for the first time.

Stoning of the devil, Dec. 15, 2009. American southwest.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Evil is a strong word -
because it is rampant.

The devil is as real as you or me. To follow my beliefs, there will be a ceremony in the west, for the first time.

Ah - so you were serious about the stoning of the devil.
Interesting.
How do you know he will show up on Dec 15th in the American southwest?
And - what does he look like?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Evil is a strong word -
because it is rampant.

Ah - so you were serious about the stoning of the devil.
Interesting.
How do you know he will show up on Dec 15th in the American southwest?
And - what does he look like?

Thanks for your interest. The "stoning" is not in real time. Abraham stoned the devil. "Pelt him"

The ceremony will be to remember a past incident.

The devil is set to eat our lunch and us too. The ceremony will be very secret.

An act of faith can help.

The "devil" I saw was large, about 6'3"--6'4" with a balding head. He wore kinda like a hospital smock, light green, it had three leaf clovers on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This is a summary answer to some of the challenges to my recent posts on Avian Flu:

1) No pandemics are not caused by secret government groups who want to kill citizens. The pandemic of 1918 spread from Asia (just as Avian Flu) because in this part of the world strains of various diseases and virus are more prevelant because of mass population and also poor health care and health conditions. Western nations fair better due to medical advancements and more hygenic habits. You can read about the 1918 pandemic at the following website: virus.stanford.edu...

2) Yes the military is of course involved in the national pandemic reaction plan. Remember, its precautionary planning that governments are doing in the event that the virus migrates from birds to people. The national and global medical community are very convinced that it will migrate to humans since it has shown to do so already in a few hundred cases.

3) If you think the entire thing is a clandestine operation, go and ask your local government or write to your congressman and find out that they will readily tell you that local cities, governments, and the Federal Government are in fact making plans to handle the problem of millions of people coming down with Avian Flu worldwide. In my own home city a major university has plans to cancel classes (to stop the spread of the virus), to run limited alternative work shifts (including deploying non-technical people into technical jobs), and also contigency plans for keeping power and electricity running. The National Guard is expected to deploy to manage civilian uprising due to panic...the same sort of panic some of the posters on ATS seem to want to create.

4) Local police, state troopers, National Guard, Army Researve, and all Federal Agencies who have resonsibility for handling and managing national emergencies are all expected to deploy to keep order. The pandemic is expected to spread rapidly and then be over in about two months. Once it has spread through the area then its pretty much done and over. This is how flu works. That's why you don't have risk of getting the flu that you are now exposed to year round.

5) Avian Flu has nothing to do with governments seeking to kill off large segments of the world-wide populus. That is paranoid fear operating on pure speculation and absolutely no proof whatsoever. In fact recent evidence suggest world-wide population is actually declining due to natural causes - not because governments are secretly killing people with clandestine spread of secret germs and viruses.

6) Yes birds get Avian Flu - that's the point folks. Its should not be any surprise that birds in any country get the disease. The main concern is its migration to humans since there is no known vaccination or treatment.

7) Viruses manifest themselves by becoming resistant to known medicines. They do not get manufactured from nothing in some government lab.

Read for yourselves what the US Government is doing to PREVENT not SPREAD Avian Flu on this website: www.pandemicflu.gov...

You can also read directly at the CDC: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flight-dynamics

If they are going to kill me, well that's to bad. I wasn't going to live forever anyway.

Until then they can kiss my bottom. I wish I had two butts so they could kiss them both.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

I work in the Anthony J Celebreeze Federal Building in cleveland OH. I am a SNYN with the ISC Cleveland Branch in the Coast Guard. I can tell you now, that that in itself, are not normal ops for the NAT Guard or any of our DoD counterparts. Not that low

I didn't think it was normal. I've never seen them flying that low. I've seen the ARCH helicopter fly over that low but that's because it was landing. These were military, flying parallel to each other with one a little farther ahead of the other.

The next time I hear the trains going by at night I'm going to see if I can get a glimpse. Just to satisfy my own curiosity. I'll take the camera just in case.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join