Originally posted by count66
1. That our destiny was forged in our own hands and that state intervention was unnecessary and unwarranted.
2. to make us live like good productive rats to support their own wealth generation.
3. They give us the illusion of democracy
4. A system where thee vast majority of people work to support the few.
5. the wealth is so unevenly distributed that 10% of the worlds population control 85% of the worlds assets. In the meantime the 90% of us that are
left behind are forced to beg for work or for meagre social welfare handouts to support or familes or in many cases starve. This in turn leads to war,
social disruption, crime, disease etc.
6. So what happens when we the people cannot make our payments.
7. This is an absolutely insane systems whereby the generators of the worlds wealth are getting paid a fraction of its value. I calculated the money
I had generated and saved for my company over the past two years and it worked out at well over €2 Million - in return I got approximately 5% - of
which the vast majority goes to service debt, i.e. mortgage, car etc. So not only have the powers that be got 95% of that 2 million, they also want me
to pay them about half of the 5% that they paid me back to them just to have the bare necessities of life.
8. I finally had an epiphany when I read for the first time the Communist Manifesto - it made total sense.
9. The communist manifesto is true democracy
10. economic poverty.
11. This is the main conspiracy of today - to continue to trap us in the hamsters wheel of illusionary democracy and capitalist production.
12. read the communist manifesto
13 Why do the powers that be seek to crush it ruthlessly wherever it tries to take root if it is not a genuine threat to their ideals.
14 Why is the communist manifesto consistently lied about as being undemocratic when it fact it espouses the most liberal form of democracy that their
15 If the current system is the true way to wealth why is the majority of the world growing poorer and the rich getting richer
1. But then the schools began to teach Democracy and Dependence on the State for a FREE lunch.
2. Yes, being productive is a very bad thing in Communism. Where the 'will works' have their productivity taken and redistributed to the 'will not
works.' So, it is better to be on the 'will not work' side in this type of society. That is the way the US has been heading since WWII.
3. Democracy is nothing more then MOB RULE! Your scared to put your life in the hands of a few Idiots with power, but have absolutely no problems
handing it over to a ring leader. Ask yourself, what happens when people get together in a mob. Their brains fall out and they act like pack
animals. Thing Riot! That is a mob rule. Sounds like a great form of government to me.
4. Again, that is not what capitalism is about, that is what you are told by the far left, what capitalism is about, when in fact, that is what
Socialism is about. Yes I read the darn manifesto. Socialism is not a destination, it is a pathway to communism.
5. Sounds like the definition of communism to me.
6. You FAIL!
7. You aint seen nothing yet. Wait until you get your Communism and see how much of that wealth you keep.
8. Are you reading the same document? That document is basically the platform of the Left and Democratic Party. Replace the words, 'Communist
Manifesto' replace with 'Democratic Prosparity' and show it to your Left leaning buddies. They will all say "yeah, that sounds about right"
until you show them that its really the communist manifesto.
9. Again, that means its a Mob Rule! I can't wait for the Riots! Sounds fun. Can you imagine the prosperity now? What you want in a government,
is a Representative who will make sound decisions with a level head when the Crap hits the fan. Not some crack addict ring leader shouting 'HANG EM!
10. Again, the epitome of Communism.
11. Right! Long soup lines and $50 bread sounds much better then being productive. Cant wait for the Holy Ringleader to feed me.
12. Done it, could have been taken directly from the American Democratic Party. Notice the correlation between Democratic and Democracy... I wonder
if their is something to that.
13. Because a great deal of them agree with Communism. Its not a threat if you want it. It promises Totalitarian Powers. Who wouldnt want that?
14. Key word, "Most Liberal Form". Liberal does not mean Liberty. Contrary, it means Slavery. They move close to your heart with their lips, but
their actions speak louder then words.
15. Thats because the STATE has intefeired WAY to much and caused this mess. People give to Charities to help those who cant help themselves.
People like to do that. What people dont like, is when the STATE forces them to do something and give their hard earned money to parasites who refuse
to work or be productive, because they can make more money from the state.
This is your view and you have a right to it. I suggest moving to one of Many Communist countries and living their for a trial run before you make a
decision. If you like it, I support your views and right to live that way, just dont push it on me.