posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
Originally posted by count66
reply to post by infolurker
Some of the facts stated in the source you pulled this info from are untrue and if you read the manifesto you will see why.
Secondly this source is a supporter of Reganomics - one of the main reasons we are in this current economic mess - hardly a great recommendation for
trusting this persons economic opinion - quite the opposite I would say.
Tell the Truth!
Are these the 10 goals of the communist manifesto?
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all right of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of
the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country, by a more equable
distribution of the population over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with
industrial production, etc., etc.
(Now I wait for the spin... LOL) A dead fish still stinks no matter how much perfume you try to put on it.
[edit on 2-4-2009 by infolurker]