It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real mind control! it works!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Background:

For the last 3 days, I've been reading up on black magick, Crowley, and other occult themed data sources. As I've had a lot of spare time recently, I've been spending many hours of each of these last 3 days attempting to find magick words which have a discernible effect on reality.

So far, I have found two of these words, which, in fact, alter the very reality in front of me! I've practiced using various symbols as well, in the hope of manifesting portals to other dimensions, but alas, they had no effect. There is another user here who says that he has been able to achieve my alternate aims, but alas, I have not heard back from him. To put it bluntly, I do not believe that the user is honest in his portrayal of what he has discovered otherwise, it should be obvious that he would share his discovery.

I shall, so that you may test the words yourself, reveal them in this very post! I do not portend to keep these words to myself, or to forget them. I believe these words are far too powerful and that the human race deserves to utilizes the magick that is around us.

As I've said, I have discovered at least two words. There are more phrases that I am working with, but I Have not tested them enough to truly know if they are actual magick words, or just simple speech which has an effect on the psyche of other people. I call them "words" but they are closer to phrases; however, I have found that they are more effective if you mentally treat them as single words.

Word #1

ALASKAZO MINUTAE ABSORBIAM.

Word #2

TRACERINIUM ALTERATUE DEVELIAM.

Now, I am only releasing the words I have discovered for peer review. They work for me about 95% of the time. I am hoping that other people will attempt to use these words to control the minds of others, and then come back to this thread with their results.

I believe that the words will be used differently by everyone, however I will explain how I have used them to control the minds of other people.

I only believed the effects of these words when, after discovering the first magick word, I was at an ATM. I attempted to control the mind of the person currently using the ATM, so that she would withdrawal a certain amount, and give it to me.

Don't worry, I did not keep it! I do not believe using these words for evil purposes (plus, I was on camera!)

As the women in front of me put her card in, I concentrated on her mind. I don't know exactly how this happened, but I concentrated on the center of her head. As this happened, I concentrated on what I wanted her to do (hey guys, don't be getting any bad ideas here!). I let my mind absorb her thoughts, and as I became her, I again concentrated on the actions I wished her to perform. At the climax of this process - when you feel that the link is about to be broken - you must speak the first word three times!

ALASKAZO MINUTAE ABSORBIAM!

It was then that the women withdrew the amount of money that I thought about, turned around, and handed it to me!

I must say, I was startled! I could not believe it! I asked her what she was doing... but no response!

It was is if her mind was taken over. She was as a zombie.

I dropped the money and ran.

I suggest that you do the same, if you get the same results as I have.

As for the second word, I shall not divulge what I've used it for. I believe that I must keep my activity with that word secret for now, until I am comfortable with the implications of us, as a species, utilizing it.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
tomorrow morning I'm going to an ATM.... If it doesn't work, hey... they'll just look at me funny. But a question seriously, when you spoke the words did you have to just say them or yell them? You typed it all in caps.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estharik
tomorrow morning I'm going to an ATM.... If it doesn't work, hey... they'll just look at me funny. But a question seriously, when you spoke the words did you have to just say them or yell them? You typed it all in caps.

Sorry about that. I was wondering if that would promote confusion when I typed them out.

I typed them in all caps so there wouldn't be any confusion to i's and l's, like in legal documents.

At the ATM, I spoke them at a conversational tone, directed at the women. The other person probably has to at least be able to hear the words I think.

Please let me know how it went if you do this. There is no way for me to tell right now if these are somehow only words that would for some reason apply to me, or to everyone. This is exactly why I am putting these words out for a peer review process. I think we all deserve to see if the results are reproducible with other people.

If I find that these words have worked for a varying degree of people (I want to eventually get backgrounds, ages, race, education level, etc...) Then I will publish them all into a book once/if I discover more. Even with the two I have found so far, I believe they are too powerful to just let them fade into obscurity.

Thank you for the reply!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
would you be able to write them frenetically? Like write them how they sound when you say them? That would be a big help lol.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Maybe the woman thought you were going to harm her, speaking words that sound "demonic" might just scare the wits out of a woman and make her just give you the money.

Did she look frightened or angry? Or did she appear unphased...

Her reaction is most important!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
would you be able to write them frenetically? Like write them how they sound when you say them? That would be a big help lol.

Cherry

Oh! They are pretty much phonetically consistent, but sure., I will try to write them closer to their actual sound:

ALASKAZO MINUTAE ABSORBIAM.

ah-lass-kah-zoe, men-ue-tae, ahb-zorb-e-am

TRACERINIUM ALTERATUE DEVELIAM.

trae-sir-in-e-umm, all-ter-ae-too, day-vell-i-am

I hope that helps. If/when you try this, please make sure to post your results! Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Maybe the woman thought you were going to harm her, speaking words that sound "demonic" might just scare the wits out of a woman and make her just give you the money.

Did she look frightened or angry? Or did she appear unphased...

Her reaction is most important!

You have a point! This is why I am sharing the words. I suppose it could very well be a psychological response to unknown words just as much as real magick words.

The women didn't appear to be phased. She had a blank stare and seemed to knowingly just offer the money to me. She was rather zombie like, as in the zombie "wants" brains, but also uncontrollably wants them. She seemed to uncontrollably want to give me her money.

I asked her what she was doing, but she just looked at me blankly, yet somehow, alert of what she was doing. It was very odd which is why I did not consider that I had instilled a normal fear in her.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You are right, it works!! I got my wife to give me 40 bucks out of her purse.

Quitting my job tomorrow..

Star AND Flag!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
You are right, it works!! I got my wife to give me 40 bucks out of her purse.

Quitting my job tomorrow..

Star AND Flag!!!

Can you explain a bit more please, so that I and the other members can have a better understanding of what took place while the magick words were spoken?

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This sounds crazy, but who knows. Maybe somewhere in our "junk" DNA there is some kind of trigger that responds to certain queues such as these words.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

Well, what do you mean. It's just like you said. She had this blank look and she went and gave me money. Like she wanted to give me money.

You know. I mean, it worked for you, didn't it?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can you make a video please? I would love to see and hear how this is done.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I have a question, do these words also work if you want to accomplish a task yourself, that is, something you wouldn't normally think you are capable of? Like self-hypnosis - I would feel at odds with using it on someone else, unless it was to ward off harm to me.

Thanks

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'd be careful saying random magick words lord only knows what you're inviting to meet you for that power you crave.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'd be careful saying random magick words lord only knows what you're inviting to meet you for that power you crave.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
i wonder if it works if you tell someone what your doing? Like i would love to try this with my fiance, like to test it, rather than testing it on people i don't know, but i would tell him b4 i did it. Anyone know if it can work like that? I'm still a bit skeptical..

Cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hmm not convinced.

Tagging to see where it goes though.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Where did you find the words?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hate to be mr. negative over here, but this is just throwing up a red flag in my mind. Not that you have any negative intentions, but the process by which you achieve what most can only dream about (mind control) is just strange. You walk up to someone, think about their thoughts for a minute or two, and then say some very strange phrase. I'm sorry, but that is a bit strange to me.

It wouldn't be so strange if it worked at a distance, but the fact that you have to walk up to someone and talk to them as if you were insane is just...odd.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Any coincidence that it's April fools tomorrow?

2ndy 2nd

Cherry

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join