It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real mind control! it works!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Quick thinker there, but there's only one problem to your little theory. Today isn't Tuesday the 31st.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by anonymouse876]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
Any coincidence that it's April fools tomorrow?

2ndy 2nd

Cherry

Well it is in skunkworks, i guess anything is possible

But honestly, I dont see how someones mind can be controlled so quickly, just by walking about behind them. And how do you concentrate on the center of someones head if they are not facing you?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymouse876

hehe, i'm in the future!!!! (Aussie)

Cherry

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Well then Mr. Wisconsin over here stands corrected

Back on topic though, not only are the means by which one does this strange, the fact that 'thinking' about someone then simply saying a phrase 3 times makes about as much sense as trying to fit the square peg into the round hole on a toddler's toy.

Again, OP, sorry to be so negative but until I see some evidence (or do it myself, which is not something I'm willing to risk going to the loony bin for) I'm going to have to be suspicious.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by anonymouse876]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You can find ALL about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It talks about what it is, how it's possible, etc. with these spirits and rituals.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
i wonder if it works if you tell someone what your doing? Like i would love to try this with my fiance, like to test it, rather than testing it on people i don't know, but i would tell him b4 i did it. Anyone know if it can work like that? I'm still a bit skeptical..

Cherry

It will probably depend on what you ask him to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

i know the two words that alter reality:
alcohol, pot.
u need to lay these off

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by logician magician

i know the two words that alter reality:
alcohol, pot.
u need to lay these off

That one threw me for a loop LOL

2nd line!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What I want to know is the effect on the woman at the ATM. If indeed all is true as you have related, then what about the victims? Because I only have one word for the people used on: VICTIMS.

Oh yes I would like to have words of power that would give me the things I want in a way that is good and wholesome for everybody and everything.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OP, have you ever tried that sort of mind control thing without magic words? You should be really careful, if you are telling the truth, even if you don't keep the money you convince someone to give you, you may have made that poor woman think she was going crazy. If anyone has that kind of power, I don't think it should be made into a game.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Somewhere, there is a woman standing at an ATM with a blank stare and a hand still extended, really freaking people out.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, I'm sure many of us want to know what happened to the woman. Did you go back and check to make sure she isn't still standing there in zombie mode, waiting for you to say the magic words that will release her from a possible demonic spell you cast upon her? You spoke those words, but here is what she heard: "Give me the money now, or I will kill you!" And she gave you that zombie look because you probably looked like the Undertaker as you were spewing those words of death.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
i'm gonna try this some way, somehow, without hopefully looking completely crazy...

maybe i should try it on family first... can you let them know that you're going to try a magick experiment on them to see if it works first?

...or will that ruin the whole "trick"?...

[edit on 30-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

LMAO! You know i was thinking the exact same thing, after reading that. Probably money drifted from the wind, people thinks its rainging money!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So what about the ramifications of such a thoughtless act??

Could someone explain to me the difference between what the OP supposedly done and an outright aggressive theft? In both cases, the woman unwillingly handed over her money, emphasis on 'her money'..... How dare someone practice something so irresponsible on an unknowing innocent victim?

How do you know that wasn't her wages for the whole month? Or money needed for bills?

What about the consequences of the woman? What if she has a child to take care of?... and your 'experiment' alters her in ways you did not anticipate, because 3 days of reading does not make you an expert on this subject, neither does it give you the right to experiment on innocent people does it not??

You attacked her, no matter how you put it..

You should not be messing with matters you don't have a clue about, if you did have a clue, you would know you should not have experimented on that woman.

Now maybe you should go and read about karma.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i would be very careful unless you are knowledgeable of the correct interpratation. for instance i interpret the last word of the second phrase(DEVELIAM) to be devil i am! literally!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
im not trolling, im just skeptical with this work (magic) hey if it worked, i think it was a fluke, you got really lucky.

i have noticed a few threads that made the front page about magic words, and wicken spells. (i cannot spell 2day)

has ats this week all of a sudden dropped so low to chase black magic and mind control?

im not taking sides, but i saw a pattern, too early to make a judgment... but... be prepared for more magic/Mind control topics...

show some more proof on the matter, video, and stuff... not just words and sentences, but hardcore video proof... otherwise, it will not be believed or taken seriously...

[edit on 3/30/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Can you post a video of you doing this?

My personality is one where I can control people anyways (I can be a control freak sometimes) but I want to know what happens when you do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I wonder if you can increase the power by adding the words (or word as the OP says) "Klaatu Barada Nikto".

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i mind controlled the OP to post this thread. but i also mind controlled someone else to mind control him. then i mind controlled the first mind controller to control my mind to reply to my own mind controlled thread.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join