It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real mind control! it works!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Can someone edit to title to add [HOAX]?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
You can find ALL about it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It talks about what it is, how it's possible, etc. with these spirits and rituals.

Don't you mean YOU TALK ABOUT IT THERE. You linked us to your thread you posted a few days ago as if it was a fact page.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
reply to post by logician magician

i know the two words that alter reality:
alcohol, pot.
u need to lay these off

They actually don't so not sure what you are talking about. You must be one of the people that hasn't used these much or doesn't know how to use them under control. Way to spread fact-less lies to scare people away from natural products of the earth.

You are also assuming he is on these. This " statement" has been made hundreds of times on the net and on this site. It takes a 3rd graders logic to use that statement to respond to somebody......Surely we are smarter than that....right?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Again I ask for proof.

Do you have it?

Proof? Like videotaped evidence of myself engaged in a possibly criminal act of interpretable intimidation/verbal assault (as others have pointed out) on a women to coerce her into giving me her money?

I think not. No, I do not have proof to submit to the Jury for review.

Nice try.

Could you try it again maybe on a family member and tape it?

This could however lead people to say that the family member was in on it which then makes people want other proof.

Vibrations are everywhere....waves and vibrations make up everything ... music/sound , light, energy...........there has to be some truth to it.

Maybe those specific words/ sounds you made were compatible with the vibrations of that peticular individual.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
also, i've heard to know ones secret name is to control it.
( No I didn't get that from Stargate SG-1 allow it was in a episode i saw )

Maybe every person/ soul has a set of words/ vibrations that affect/effect/ trigger them in a certain way......What if those words meshed with her vibration and you saw the resulting effect.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok... Here it goes... Now every human being is an individual, and every human being is unique. I think we can all agree on those two points. We all differ in many ways. how we THINK and how we PERCEIVE things are just two parts of this. If we each think and perceive things differently than, of course, our minds do not all work the same. I am a concrete believer in the power of sound and how it reacts with our environment. But i do not believe that a SINGLE word or sound can influence everything the same. If there are key words that control the human mind or in fact control reality... they are all different. For every person every place and everything. While i think it is possible for a word to have power like this i do not think it possible for it to work on everyone. Words of power must have intrinsic meaning to both the user and the target. The mere process of finding such a word o sound would be a truly staggering undertaking. And if one found a word that did as you say i doubt you would be sharing it, now would you? I know i wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I tried the words as I said I would last night.
The first try my husband just
looked at me like I was cracking up he did have a strange face on
he thought I was singing a song or something.Nothing happened.

Then a hour later
I tried it while he was on the phone not to draw attention
to what I was saying his back was turned.
He got off the phone and looked strange at me I asked
him what was wrong he said he didn't know but kept questioning
me saying do you have something you want to tell me??

So honestly who knows I haven't a clue if this worked
I spoke lightly and quickly. I think I might try this again
at a appropriate time and place. I'll let you know.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If these words work just because of a vibration effect, then wont they work differently for me? I am a female and my voice will have a different tone than a male.
If this is not true, then the words work because of magick and they are indeed sacred words, somehow.

I am leery of using them, simply because I don't want to wake up tomorrow and have some giant beast sleeping next to me in bed! Well, unless he's really hot!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It would interest me from which book you have these words?
If you are study more books together, no problem..I only would like to read everything on my own.

Greetings from Germany

Samier

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
When I first this I was like oh cool.Then I continued to read,And saw where you got it from.What has possed you to post these words online?Do not mess with whatever it is.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To the OP

Do not be discouraged by criticism, it is often done by those who either do not understand the whole concept of it or those who aren't willing to try it because they can't simply do it.

They want proof of something that can't be explained, what are they going to gain from a video? If it works then what? Are they going to try it on somebody else for malicious results? Those who are demanding video in my opinion are the ones that can't meditate even if their lives depended on it and as a result they try to ridicule those who can.

Do not let negative words in this thread take control of your emotions and your belief. I think you are doing a great job in sharing what you have discovered by meditation. Those who do it right will get the same result and it is all thanks to you.

So, keep your head up and keep up the good job! There are those of us who appreciate something new and interesting for our brain to feed on.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hope this thread is still alive... OP, what would you do if faced with the possibility of physical violence, say, some punks in a city street? Can you ask these meditative advisors? Or is there stuff that only works for you and not for other people? PErhaps you should simply use the first 'word' given here?

I won't be at computer for a few days but I will chekc back. So far I can confirm the first 'mantra' has no effect on dogs. Silently vibrated it did not do anything for people in a conversational situation... perhaps part of the efffect is that you caught her off guard... I will check back - thanks for sharing your experiences!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You know if you snap your fingers at people they will look at you. I've tried this and I have gotten all kinds of people to look in my directions. They also blink when you do this. So I wouldn't be surprised if there is some magic word as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I tried the words for fun and it didn't work xd.

Alternatively: There's a Yahoo Answers question about the most scary story ever heard, and a person there recites the exact same story that you posted here.

Coincidence? Or are you one and the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join