It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

_damon,

nice name ;-)

You are assuming a lot of things, unfortunately none are true. I'm not a Christian and my take on demons is one of experience.

All the best,

N

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yes none are true, in your mind, that doesnt make them false in reality... When people will accept that there is a BIG difference between their beliefs and the reality, world will COLLAPSE. However, tell me where you told your encounter with a demon, i will gladly read it... Is it in this topic? what page?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
what's all this noise about? i just downloaded the zip file in less than 4 minutes with a constant speed over 220KBps... not that i care about the contents i just think it's fun to have along with all those crazy survival books. just in case civilization collapses and i need to become some sort of wizard/leader with my secret "wand" and "mirror" (erm PDA)

anyone actually bothered reading these and got any results? i don't believe in this so i won't even attempt to open the pdfs

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The Cthulhu character that all of the spells involve is just some fictional character made up in a book...

"Cthulhu is a cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926, first appearing in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" when it was published in Weird Tales in 1928."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
These books are nothing else than FAKE. Made by a ***** that seek only money. Real magic does not exist to make people fall in love or earn a lot of money lawl. Thats ridiculous, and more ridiculous than that is to fear these fake books.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

As long as you say and think like that; the world will be a better place. For all it matters it is important to keep the book away from people.

And even though the book is fictional the characters and guides are real instruction how to call upon the evil entities. Just because you have not read the book; and you are basing these false facts regarding the authenticity and credibility of the cult power, it does not give you a merit of any sort but instead it labels you with (no offence) a complete ignorance.

Of course it will be the better for you and many people out here to believe that it is fake, then to be turned into a murdering or sickening mullet and rapist.

I understand the most of the people are scared (and they should be for their own safety) to practice any of these rituals, because it is easier to denounce something then to prove that it really does exist.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by krystalice]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
Yes none are true, in your mind, that doesnt make them false in reality... When people will accept that there is a BIG difference between their beliefs and the reality, world will COLLAPSE. However, tell me where you told your encounter with a demon, i will gladly read it... Is it in this topic? what page?

_damon,

I let others decide who is closer to "reality". Again, your apprenticeship shows

My encounters are private. I have shared them with people I trust. Sorry, you are not on that list.

All the best,

N

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ok so at first I was skeptical of your claims. I am very interested so I did download the manuscripts. I will let you know what happens when I get a chance to read, research and try it myself.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just a thought. Since your say if go all the way with the big ones something really bad can happen. You say that scared you away but at the same time your a "believer" because you did the simple basic "one" that worked.

Well then just teach us the "basic simple" one so we can see for ourselves if that one even works, like you claim it worked for you. If its basic shouldn't be that hard to post up instructions on how to do the basic simple one.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Its in the link a few pages back. I think i page 26...love and relationship spells..

OP don't you think there is a possibility that this girl was naturally attracted to you but never noticed you? Have you ever worked some where and not noticed "the hot chick" until a month or so later?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You stated you can't get these anywhere am I correct? Well I downloaded them from your link and then googled all of them. Every one of these is available on numerous sites for download. One was even available on Amazon.com. for a pretty hefty price IMO. I will find these in book form one way or another. I am still reading the many different books right now and their content. The lettering is small so I have to enlarge it and that takes time. I will check back on here. I have always been interested in these types of books but I dont think there is that much to them. I did read about the Scorpio one not being something you really want to play with unless you absolutely know what you are doing. So that one I will stay away from. The others I will research and post what I find and experience if anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
downloaded the books, will read them, and will experiment soon (not to sure on how soon i will be able to though)

where would be a good starting point bobby or anyone else who knows more about these things

i definitely want to do this and this is my choice so if anyone can help me begin i would greatly appreciate it

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This is to those who are asking about love spells. You are NOT supposed to do love spells on certain people. It goes against free will! You can do a general love spell but you are not supposed to direct it towards a single person. It will come back on you. If you do a spell other than a love spell for a person you must get their permission to do so. I have done spells and incantations for others but I had their permission to do so. Just be careful what you wish for and how you ask for it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

["Cthulhu is a cosmic entity created by horror author H. P. Lovecraft in 1926, first appearing in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu" when it was published in Weird Tales in 1928."
en.wikipedia.org...

Magician can theoretically create living spirit entities by filling a container with herbs, foods, crystals and whatever. Then inscribe a sigil that represent the type of spirit you want to create, then charge the container using a ritual on the day and time that is in alignment with type of entity that you want to create. Therefore if a magician want to he can create chutlu.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 31-3-2009 by trustnobody]

[edit on 31-3-2009 by trustnobody]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Bobbylove - please be careful with this sort of thing. You might call on something you don't want around.

On the flip side, it is interesting, maybe even ironic, that the people who say they do not believe in this at all are the least likely to try it. This is not an attack on anybody. It seems the more emphatically posters say they disbelieve this sort of thing or the more they mock the OP they will not do anything in the download. If there is nothing to it, why not try it? What do you have to lose but a few minutes of your time? One way or another the answer would be evident. I just don't get if someone is sure there isn't a spiritual realm or real magic why they wouldn't have a little 'fun' and try it?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Who talk about ignorance? I said before that human is the true devil here. That is a reality, you can accept it or not, it wont change a thing. Believing that human behaviour in this world is caused by being possessed by demon or manipulated by some "evil" to do some "atrocities", such murdering is DENYING the true human's face: barbarism, and trying to reject your own filthy nature. You can say what you want, its pointless to talk with good brainwashed and conditionned people, but still now, i learn how st*pid some can be. And krystalice, for your own safety, you REALLY should read these books and try some rituals to see that it wont work because.. you dont understand the mechanics of magic, and so you cant make it work. Plus, if you keep thinking like this, you must be a big paranoid. I am almost fascinated to see how some people are so afraid of beings they will never meet when they are encircled by a lot of human monsters of all sort, the only known monster for now...

For information, when you want to do a magic ritual, whatever your goal is, it wont work if you dont visualise your "wish", the energy, sigils, and so on. So you can repeat like a d*mb all the texts you want, light some red/yellow/pink candles, sacrifice an animal (hope you arent so d*mb to do it...), go walk naked outside at full moon chanting some weird bs, nothing will happen if you dont visualise. I have already read a lot of these books, but after some years, you learn to recognize the fakes only by reading the preface.

nichiren, thanks to not trust me
, i feel more confortable. When i read this comment "Simply ask: "Do you come in Jesus' name?" Their reaction will tell you everything you need to know. ", and you are telling you are not christians?
That comment really proves your kind: the ignorant that believe he knows, but doesnt. I have a hypothesis about why you really fear these beings you probably never saw: you are totally afraid and the simple thought of someone, in the world where you live, using these kind of rituals, it terrorize you, so you come and talk tr**h hoping nobody will use it. Am I wrong? High probability i am not. Humans are all the same after all

Thanks it is in skunk works, i was worried a moment that it could be in paranormal research... understand who can.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

And then there are the ones who have experienced what spells and magik can do and emphatically say: DO NOT TRY IT.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
Yes none are true, in your mind, that doesnt make them false in reality... When people will accept that there is a BIG difference between their beliefs and the reality, world will COLLAPSE.

The thing that made most sense to me, ever, is the notion that our believes create our reality, therefor no two individual perspectives of 'reality' are the same.
reality depends on our personal perspective, which is determined by our belief system... IMO there is no BIG difference and the world will only get better when people realise that (that is imo, no flaming intended)
believer, ex-believer, non-believer, ... they will never come to agree with one and other in the near future

btw, I'm an ex-wiccan (or something like that ) and I believe magic does exist when the practicioner believes it does.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

no sorry, it was sometimes lately in the night.. i dont remember the title

NW

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

no sorry, it was sometimes lately in the night.. i dont remember the title

NW

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join