It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MindYourIntelligence

What you said made no sense at all.

People can open up portals either by saying certain phrases, doing certain rituals, or taking drugs.

It is one of the most taboo topics in society. The people who are in contact with spirits can see the future, get wisdom, manipulate people, etc.

If you think it's not real, then you are lying to yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by memory_nuke

I gave you all the STRONGEST argument anyone can present. I presented the manuscripts so that YOU can go through with the spells and rituals and see what happens to YOU.

That's the BEST evidence I've EVER seen presented in this forum.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Why don't all of you chicken Sh!#$ just take a look at the links bobbylove provided and try out the spells for yourself if you want evidence.

I wont be trying it because I don't mess with that kind of stuff.

But PLEASE, stop bugging him to provide proof for this and that. He gave you the manuscripts you need if you wanna try it yourself.

Do it at your own discretion.

Yeah I serached it myself : www.scribd.com...

I did the ritual properly and this shining light came up, and then this horrible devil looking monster came out. And I battled him in the shadow realm and owned him with my Dark Magician.

Won't be trying rituals ever again.

We have the right to "bug" him if he provides fallacious arguments filled with contradictions. It's fair for people to question him when the burden of proof lies on him.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

The burden of proof doesn't lie on me. It lies on YOU.

It is the person's duty to see and test the factual evidence for themselves.

I can only provide the information.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is a little off topic and perhaps unfair, but I feel compelled to say it:
Anyone who argues in favor or using "black magic" to open portals, summon demons, or conjure up gold -- or any other type of supernaturalism, using a "candle, paper, and words," is the exact reason why the government will never stop trying to make America the most baby-proof, childish country in the G20.

We wonder why they talk to us like children? It's because some voters actually think like children.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

I gave you all the STRONGEST argument anyone can present. I presented the manuscripts so that YOU can go through with the spells and rituals and see what happens to YOU.

That's the BEST evidence I've EVER seen presented in this forum.

Claiming your argument is the strongest anyone can present is rather presumptuous isn't it? "That's the BEST evidence I've EVER seen presented in this forum." Sorry, but you seem a bit arrogant and ignorant. There are many evidence and arguments that are much better than yours. (unless you are talking of the best one under this topic.)

I have read the manuscript from www.scribd.com... and I have been distributing and reproducing it to test out. Cause it says "Unauthorized reproduction of the text in, any form whatsoever, or unauthorized use of
Our advertising will result in criminal proceedings... or worse!"
Also I've tried the mini-rituals, and will proceed to do the bigger ones next week. (By the way I sold my soul to Hells Pizza for one free Large Pizza in 15 November 2008. I'm still the same today. I don't blame my misfortunes on religious superstition, things just happen in life).

You do realize, people in this world claim they've heard the voice of God. You question them and they say, "find out yourself, that's why I have a bible for you, my friend." Your argument has the same strength to this. People are only going to see what they want to, even to the extent they see illusions. If the mind is convinced enough anything can happen, the body can fail to function and you can ultimately die.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by memory_nuke]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I too can open portals.

I will reveal the secret, beware, proceed at your own risk!

All you need is Love!

When you're filled with Love, you'll step through the portal. 'Angels' will appear, and help you, they themselves filled with Love.

With Love, you'll be loving Life and yourself.
With hate and lust for power, you'll be hating life, but love yourself.

It seems Love is overwhelmingly present in more aspects of life.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The burden of proof doesn't lie on me. It lies on YOU.

It is the person's duty to see and test the factual evidence for themselves.

I can only provide the information.

Are you serious? You can't just say your right by saying so. The burden of proof lies on the person who makes the claim. Just as me arguing that portals, demons, and pixies and fairies and ogres doesn't exist; I have to prove to you, the burden lies on me. I can't just tell you to look at a link about Perceptual High Load of the Mind by the Psychologist Dr. Bob and tell you this is enough and the burden then lies on you.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by memory_nuke]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

This is what's wrong with the "open" minded people these days.

They want proof. What proof?

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

I can't post the "spell" on here because most of you will think it's a joke, and misuse it. By misusing it you are giving away your soul, and your life will NEVER be the same.

This isn't some hoax or joke.

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

First off, closed minded people wouldn't even consider what you have said. Secondly, open-minded people are open-minded but that doesn't mean they are fools. It means they consider what you say, but you have to have something to back up what you are saying. One last thing, the bible says don't dabble in the occult for a reason, once you open these doors.....it is incredibly hard to close them, these things (demons) will lie dormant for awhile but they will come back to you and torment you. I know.One piece of advice, if they do, ask Jesus to take care of them. I remember saying "get thee behind me satan, in the name of Jesus Christ "
(It took 2 times to get rid of the witchy looking lady that was trying to choke me) but it seems like she was terrified of God's words. It took years for them to leave me alone, but eventually, they did (at least visually). My life hasn't been the best though since, almost like I have been cursed. I have learned to live with it, but it's hard. I did the same as you back in 1991 and I regret it greatly.Nothing to play with man.I am a christian and I am marked now.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have been a viewer of the site and just created my account because of this article.

I am very interested in the paranormal, but am new to it so not sure. If I read these Scripts I download, but do not perform them, will they have an affect on me?

Please let me know.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
With out waiting for a reply I about reading the manuscripts, I read them anyway. Just reading the first 10 pages made me think this thread is bogus.

On page 10 it talks about how a guy wanted a girl, said a ritual for 5 days, and on the 6th day she was his, it's funny how the OP said he did this in a matter of days, and his wording was to much like the actual chapter from the book.

I do believe in the paranormal, but it's people like Bobby who make it out to be nonsense, so thanks for making us true believers look like idiots.

Stop writing topics.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thinking about this even more...

Anyone think Bobby is another John Titor want to be...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

I think you failed to grasp what i am telling you, not surprisingly so, as most of the other readers had observed and pointed out your lack of logic and intelligence.

What could you ever mean by stating portals can be open with ritual and drugs etc as if it is a fact seriously? Go to (1)

Don't go on telling us the book for download and its ritual proves everything, please how asinine can you get? Go to (1) & (2)

Let me enlighten you on 3 points:

1) Why don't you send your claims to the owners of ATS and get their opinion or better yet to the government since you can do it anyhow? You want everyone to believe you then prove it. No one can help to not ridiculing you or objecting you. Frankly you sound lacking.

2) If you do not care whether anyone believes you or not, then do not start threads like this or even share your useless boring experiences. Do not tell us you are just trying to find someone who have experience with portals.

Watch more movies for inspirations please. "Portals", "Old Ones" are too far into the lame over-used side.

3) The burden of proof lies in the one who states and claim an event as fact. Anything else would be experimentation after the claim is proven or to disprove the claim (if anyone can be bothered to). Why would anyone of us waste good time dabbling in your claim when it is not even 0.00000000000001% probable? Better yet, we do not really care about portals or old ones really.

Go back to (2) if you do not care who believes your dubious cum lacking claim.

One last thing, beware that the actual demons really seek you out.

I will not entertain you any further ( i feel so silly even replying to an OP of such threads, and i am sure a lot feels this sentiment.) obviously you enjoy starting pointless threads. I suggest you take lessons in discrete maths.

HP Lovecraft would be happy with fans like you.

Cheers and stop being silly, hopefully *finger crossed*, not that we care.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

hey just jumped back in for a read found your post interestin, anychance you can go into more details or make a thread?

cheers

or a simple u2u thing when u do

On topic tho ... I dont say the guy is fibbing about portals demons n all that jazz but i think using that document and saying try it it happend to me with no photos or something other than "it happend to me" is abit well...

This is ATS and alot of people not demand evidence i guess but gives them faith in what you are infact saying is true atleast.. most people will give others within reason a listen.. if it makes no sens to them or they cant do it "replicate" one is going to say,. can i have some proof please as you are the one making the claim..

its human nature to do so..

neways was just my thoughts on it.. other than that i dont think ill be opening any portals

better safe than sorry heh according the the post above me

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMissingLink
I have been a viewer of the site and just created my account because of this article.

I am very interested in the paranormal, but am new to it so not sure. If I read these Scripts I download, but do not perform them, will they have an affect on me?

Please let me know.

No. It won't do anything to just read them providing that you don't read them out loud.....or proclaim the words. I really don't even know if these texts are legit. I'm just saying if they are be careful. Just don't even whisper the words as you read, read in your head, as you would for information. I know many preachers who read texts, because it is better to "know your enemy" just don't read them aloud or put any faith into them. It's the proclamation and faith that allows them to work. To be safe skip a sentence as you read so that it's not a complete spell. Read for info only though, don't put faith in these things....demons are not friendly.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
I have not been able to view the text I can't download it here at work. However I see everyones talking about the the Lovecraft angle, of this, however nobody has mentioned the Necronomicon. A book that contains a lot of spirits mentioned in Lovecraft's stories. Whether the text is real or not a lot of people use it and get results. I don't don't see in any harm with a little experimentation. People have been messing with this for thousands of years.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 30-3-2009 by trustnobody]

I didn't mention it for two reasons. I thought it a given that anyone familiar with Lovecraft would be familiar with the Necronomicon. I mentioned Chaotes working with a range of 'fictional' pop-culture deities and getting results in an earlier thread in this list.

Secondly, I wasn't going to give BobbyLove any 'ammunition', frames of reference or 'get outs' just so they could say 'er, yeah! that's exactly what I meant!' - despite having had over a dozen pages of opportunities to actually say that previously.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMissingLink
Thinking about this even more...

Anyone think Bobby is another John Titor want to be...

The whole Titor phenomenon was at least entertaining and well-conceived.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMissingLink

I don't believe that is possible, and the reason is because of the following.

Supposedly spells and rituals can take FULL effect if they are said out loud in the physical realm. So in other words, you have to fully speak them out loud.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join