It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank bobby for posting the bools,they would probably cost hundreds in a occult book store and he gave them for free,I will read them all just out of curiosity but have to agree with most poeple and say you dont muck around with these entitys and get away scot free.No such thing as a free karmic lunch.Just remember you dont actually need them,you are just as powerful as any spirit, you have just forgotten!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

I must admit I believe what you said is true as I have been down that path with this very book, just reading trough it two nights ago. I read over a couple of the phrases out of interest and got bored and watched a dvd and went to bed feeling normal and had forgotten about this stuff. Soon after I turned of the light to go to sleep I could see a swirling grey/purple mist over my head as I lay in the bed and said to myself that's interesting and passed it off as my eyes doing its thing and rolled over to sleep, but then I started hearing high pitched squeaks and sounds in my head and a strong sense of a presents over me and it was not a good feeling.

Now I have had experiences before such as OBE out of body experienced and this was as if whatever it was was trying to force me to fall out of my body to do whatever with me good or bad I can only guess but I wasn't taking the chance so I resisted as long as I could still hearing all these strange sounds as If I was sleeping in an alien jungle like the sound of wildlife. or a audio track played in high speed reverse, not a welcoming tune.

I had a really strong dream session after that in which I slept through two alarm clocks an was late for work.

The second night(last night) I didn't dare looking at these books and did my best to distract myself in more lighter activities but when I went to bed having forgotten about the night before It all started again and then I started calling for Jesus Christ to assist me even though I am not a following christian but very spiritual I thought it might do the trick, but it only made me feel as if whatever it was either is a positive energy or that it is a very powerful negative one. I put my money on the latter.

Even now as I post this I am getting ringing in my ears and very strange vibes about the room.

I would not delve into that book If you think you have enough problems in your life.

I hope tonight I will get peace

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

boy, you should read the thread in full before you took a look into such books..

I WARNED PEOPLE LIKE YOU BEFORE!!!

DONT TOUGH SUCH BOOKS; ALSO DONT READ THEM!!
only if you read them is enough reason that bad energy can come to your home...

my opinion:

pray, pray, pray and pray again

and search for the light..

God and the Angels shall be with you this night

Nia

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OK, what could i lose here? Hmmm... On the one hand i get a good read and on the other i lose my soul but get great amounts of power? Oh, i don't know, i'm gonna download it. And add it to my vast library of such drebbish material. But... perhaps just by chance it could be true? Well, ill try it get back to ya.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

I forgot something:

to bann an demon, its not enough only to "pray" to god or jesus.

you need the authority of Jesus Christ to show such things (demons, bad energy, etc) to find their way back to hell.

you need the Authority of JESUS CHRIST

-to get it: you have to go and ask jesus if he gives it to you.

btw
Nia

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NW111

I thank you for your advice and I am not yet entirely sure of the intentions of this being for the lack of a better description.

I am and have been aware of positive energy that have become attracted to me since I have done alot of meditation and light building in myself and am feeling very powerful these days in a positive way and do realize that I have much to learn in these areas but am confident that I will overcome it if it is not out for my best interests.

Maybe it is an old friend trying to contact me and loosing patients with me waving a big flag and each night I ignore it

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
OMG i haven't laughed so hard in years. The scorpio book? Is THAT the book you mentioned?! O-o That book couldn't open a portal to the toilet from where it should go. Also, by the off chance that some fool somewhere actually got interested enough to research the REAL thing and actually eventually does open a portal with the motivation from that book?! Are you nuts? This book is fraud and a hack. A cheap sales tactic from some ridiculous third party bookstore somewhere in the past. In a word... worthless.
Although the book itself is worthless the fact is it directs the reader to find more knowledge on what it contains! There IS a way to summon THINGS from OTHER PLACES. This stupid book could make someone enough to try it. That ruined all your credibility in my view. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It truly amazes me the amount of people that believe in this. There is a logical explanation to all of the heaven and hell, god and satan stuff if you do the research and bury your superstitions.

Most people fall victim to believing this mystical lack of reasoning for purpose or to fill a lack of purpose and meaning. They try to enact the weird things and avoid all logical reasoning because it creates excitement or other reasons similar to that.

Seriously I read the Necronomicon and my friends are like don't do it man, weird stuff will happen, WEIRD STUFF...... They couldn't tell me what. Just vague explanations that can be attributed to anything logical. Same way a psychic works. Vague details can be attributed to anything in someones personal life if they are willing to push aside logical sensible reasoning.

I read it from cover to cover. What happened? Nothing happened.
No hallucinations, no poltergeists, nothing weird.

The mind believes what it wants to believe, end of story......

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Bobby, i read through your post and...i have to admit that I don't exactly agree with you. I believe spirits are indeed real but the portals part is a little too sci fi for me. You also mentioned that you cant get rid of spirits once you summon them.

First of all you should NEVER summon spirits or attempt to contact "the other side". At least thats what I believe and even though i'm no expert you'll find that there are many people who research or study the paranormal and such would agree with me.

Second of all if you were naive enough to summon a spirit or lets say there is a spirit haunting your home. Then you CAN get rid of it through a myriad of ways. Though I would highly suggest turning to people with more experience to aid you because it can get incredibly dangerous to those involved.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by refusetoconform]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have some interest and experience in these matters.

I can only emphatically suggest that the Spiritual World is not a place in which to dabble or for anyone who has not done significant preparation.

The required preparation is to learn the difference between Good and Evil which is not a thing that relies on social values of any given culture.

Without this understanding you place your Self in great peril and will surely be drawn to the Dark Side from which there are few avenues of escape.

And if you did manage to escape the price upon the remainder of your life will be total, and probably more than one is able to pay.

One thing you will learn for sure is the value of intense and earnest Prayer.

Before screwing around with this stuff you must read a book entitled 'The Spear of Destiny' by Trevor Ravenscroft.

Wherein you will discover the extent of these matters, and also, the reason that the Powers That Be in our world made the conscious decision after WWII that these matters would never again be revealed or discussed seriously in our World.

Winston ChurcHill's reason for this position is/was that "this knowledge could subvert millions of people to the Dark Side.

However, this does not mean that the Elites of this World are not totally aware of these matters, and also, using them

Don't make any deals with the Occult Forces and learn to protect your Self from their influences before screwing around with it.

Preparation requires years of serious work and even then there is NO guarantee of success... only the likelihood for disastrous FAILURE.

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. (if you survive)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
This is what's wrong with the "open" minded people these days[?]

People are open-minded, but not empty headed. There's a difference you seem not to grasp.

The empty-headed accept on blind faith. The open-minded tentatively accept for the sake of argument but do not accept on blind faith, instead requiring that extraordinary claims be backed by actual tangible support / proof.

They want proof. What proof?

Exactly, what proof do you have that you have done or can do the things you claim? Your word? Not good enough. Sorry.

A sucker is born every minute. However, I and many other rational skeptics refuse to be one of them.

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Yes, do you have a problem with that? If you tape an event, and the tape shows that there is nothing there, and no reproducible effect, it tends to be falsifying evidence.

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

So you keep claiming with no proof or support, just a lovely science fiction / fantasy story about a "mystical book" that you refuse to produce and demons and spirits you claim you can summon, but have never actually summoned.

The whole thing stretches credulity and even suspension of disbelief.

This isn't some hoax or joke.

Until you provide proof or STRONG support of your claims, I call BS.

Regards,
~Michael Gmirkin

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I downloaded pack....
The book are for the most about hard-dark sorcery, some about natural magic, some about pagan magic ritual, elemental magic, some about Goetia and necromancy, and some are a mix of all this...
....Pretty dangerous!

Who wants to try is better understand correctly what, why and how he does it!
What kind of power he does work with! And he most know all the consequences of his doing! At short and long term, for him and for anyone concerned!
Most of the work contained in those book is hard-core sorcery bad for the body and soul of the operator... It is so mixed up that the neophyte won't be able to use any of it without endangering himself with nefarious results!!!!

TO HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE!

It could be interesting to read the pack of book for a curious who want to learn about the old-dark practiced sorcery of our ancestors!

Tank you

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please don't mess with something like this,if you don't know what you are doing you have a very good chance of being in harms way ( also family) Please study this topic very well before you jump into it.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yes, these books look pretty menacing. I am not going to practice these rituals, but i might find them a great read. There was apparently an incident near where i lived, where somebody had a book of dark magic bound in human skin that, when read, made the person go crazy and bury the book. Now i dont think i have to worry about that because this is data, but i still worry about the psychic super-conciousness i keep hearing about.

tell me again, which book was the one with the smaller, less powerful spells in? and yes i will prepare myself before i preform these (if i preform them)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

Sure, you just "stumbled upon" "POWERFUL words" and "simple rituals". After researching for a week, of course. (Supposedly)

You got a bad feeling? What did you think would happen when you "summon up" spirits and demons?

The manuscripts you found are no longer available, yet you can buy them from others who have them. So which is it? Are they no longer available or do others have them for sale? Where are your copies? They self destructed? You sold them? You destroyed them from fear?

You still have them? Ok, cool. Make some copies (digital or physical, whatever doesn't matter). Share them with us.

Candle, paper, and words. Sure I trust you.

What about a match or a pencil? (for the candle and paper)
[snip]

That's what I think.

Mod Edit - removed unecessary remark.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Okay so i googled the file name in the link. Finbarr books right? And this is what I came up with:

www.mandrake-press.co.uk...

A whole website full of books about the occult. OP says you cant get the book anywhere except from someone who has it, my bets are you can find it right here on this site. Unless they are out of stock at the moment (but that just sounds soooo much less mysterious!)

So what is your point?

If you can find it at that site then that site is "someone who has it".

If you can get it from someone who doesn't have it, welll then I'd love to see that.

I am now "someone who has it", as I downloaded from link OP gave.
(My apologies to OP for my last post in regards to the existence of these files) That will teach me to read through the thread before replying. No, not really.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by slimpickens93]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hello,

Somebody mentioned that the OP posted links to manuscripts ...
I could not find them in this thread, can someone help please?

I am going to try this. Going to open the most bad ass portal and open a can on the dweebs that come through.

Get ready ... for a beating!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by swami don

That which does not kill you makes you stronger. (if you survive)

What about brain damage?

Ok so you seem to be well versed in all of this stuff. Would you like to help me out and get some portals open?
See if we can gather some evidence and prove once and for all that it does all exist ...
I am skeptical, but my mind is open and I am ready to open this [SNIP] right up! HOOOOO_RAAAAH!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I consider myself open minded.

However, I recognize that there are some things in life that one can't show tangible proof of something that one claimed to have experienced. Not that I have ever experienced something extraordinary. However I don't preclude the possibility that some people do genuinely experience events that are hard to explain in this science conscious world.

The problem is, particularly the skeptics, whose insistence on hard evidence as the only proof that counts to verify the existence of a psychic event. It is the unflinching belief that science has the answer to everything, and if science can't explain it, it doesn't exist.

That is where the flaw lies. It is not accepting the fact that they are sciences that are beyond our present comprehension or sciences that have not yet been discovered.

Just to illustrate a little simple scenario. You dream that you are in a harem surrounded by dead gorgeous women who are ravishing you. It all seem so real to you, and you are in ecstasy land. Suddenly, you wake up with an erection.

Now, the only physical proof is that you have an erection. How do you proof that you had such an fantastic dream that caused the erection. Obviously not.

So does that mean you did not have that dream?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join