It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Dammit Protoplasmic, you're giving it all away!!!!

You got to make them work for it. It's a quest.

Fear not. He gives nothing away.

Those understand already are aware of the message. Those that don't will not get to the point of understanding any quicker by listening to what those that do understand have to say.

Every person has to walk their own path. No maps, no warnings, no advice is going to stop a person from taking their own path and making their own mistakes.

It is from mistakes that our greatest lessons are learned.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Nothing I previously wrote was better than what my pal Protoplasmic Traveler said.

So I defer to excellence.

Peace!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Cool so what can u tell us about the portals,colour,feel,dimension,is there gravity there,anything measured electronically,are u alone?,how you think it works,how do u know its real?,is there anything there you can use as reference for movement or time?Can someone else join u there?are other people doing the same thing as u there?is it just an empty space?Any noticeable changes in your body right down to cells?Oh and most of all whats the catch to allowing you in?do u suffer any side-effects cause i heard overuse of this skill makes u look older.Seriously,be careful man.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

All the hocus-pocus theatrics is to give the person a focus, and the confidence of 'protection' to accomplish things. If the a 'ritual' includes doing the hokey-pokey, it will help them focus the task at hand.

All boiled down, all it should take is the will to do it, and the unwavering knowledge right down to the subconcious level that it will happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
Nothing I previously wrote was better than what my pal Protoplasmic Traveller said.

So I defer to excellence.

Peace!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by cindymars]

Hi Cindymars, you are the embodiment of excellence!

Sceince plays a roll in the supernatural too in a round about way.

If you subscribe to the thought that people are in fact tapping into their own inherent powers when they do something magical, one of the first things to dissuades a person, is that, it can be pretty hard to hide from others that what they have just seen is seemingly magical. (This does tend to freak some people out, when they witness something that seemingly defies the laws of gravity or reality or how did that guy end up with that girl)

So people tend to be very cautious, especially since those Salem witch trials! Typically you will only see some one tap into their inherent power when the weight of their own circumstances, makes them feel it's absolutely vital to them or some one else they do so. Naturally when it's just for them it tends to lien towards the negatively charged, selfish, evil end of the equation, but when it's only partially for them, or entirely for someone else, it tends to lean to the positively charged, giving, loving, good side of the equation.

A woman has a car crash driving her young child somewhere, and becomes aware her young child is trapped under the 4200 pound vehicle. She doesn't believe in her own ability to directly change the equation, but in her case she believes in G-d, and prays for a miracle, and prays for an angel, to save her child. In sheer loving desperation she begins to try lifting the vehicle and low and behold not only does it begin to rise, but she looks over to see an Angel there helping her. Everything that is good and pure and loving is manifest into the appirition she sees, one that by her normal faith she believes in, and believes has such power. Fortified by the vision she continues to put forth all her effort to help, the vehicle is lifted up and the child escapes to safety.

Now for this woman, and the young child, because the mother believes in G-d and angels, she can accept what has happened, she can accept what has happened as being a good thing as well.

Meanwhile several people have happened by who have all seen this average looking woman, just do something that everyone who witnessed it not only believes it was impossible to do, but would be impossible for them to do.

Now some of the people who have gathered though are religious, and the still shocked and traumatized mother seeks to explain it to them. I saw an angel, he appeared out of no where and helped me lift the vehicle and then smiled and vanished, it was a miracle. Most of those religious people will smile for two reasons, one being, thank heaven's lady it kind of freaks me out when someone starts tossing 5,000 pound objects around. The other reason is of course, she believes, what I believe in, and the power of it, and believing in it is right, and good because I have just seen the otherwise inexplicable incredible power of it. They walk away happy, feeling all the better.

Now you have the non-believers of that explanation all still freaked out over what they saw, no earthly explanation, beyond rhyme or reason.

Step in Sceince, a complex, psuedo religion all of it's own, based on explaining everything that happens in the universe on a concrete series of mathematic equations, even if they have to make up a lot of the equations, and make them so complex, that they kind of stand and snicker at you, and say, well if you were able to understand all these complex equtions and alpha numeric numbers like I do, and could execute all the intricate forms of mathematics like I do, then you would see, just like I do, it all adds up to this...

There is a perfectly logical explanation, we have conducted tests and the woman had 97 times the normal adrenilan in her system, which gave her 97 times her normal strength. This happened because she was so traumatized at what she witnessed her nervous system began producing adrenilan as a startling rate, giving her super huam strength.

Now everybody else goes, oh that explains it, whew, see what I saw really did happen, and it's alright, it makes perfectly good sense. Meanwhile as they walk away to by the scientists latest book, it would have taken a pretty wise person to see him sweating. Why? He doesn't have a clue as to how an adrenilan gland normally working 98% peak effiency and capacity within moments produced 97 times more than it ever did! But hey it was a good enough excuse to get people to calmd down, pay no heed and go on about their business.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

i think that u shouldent be doing that kind of stuff cuz u never know
u might be giving ur sou; 2 tje devil

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by spikey

No, you are mistaken.

These days people call themselves "open minded" when in reality they are just as close minded as the average chump.

In order to be open minded you must understand that EVERYTHING and ANYTHING is possible no matter how far fetched it sounds.

It is alright to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out.

-kdial1

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Krycheck

You are most correct.

SOME PORTALS ARE BEST LEFT CLOSED.

I don't belive in "God, Angels, heaven, hell and demons", that is a primitive mindset by humans that cling to outdated religious views amd have no scientific explanation.

Read David Icke. He's connected the most dots.

There are other dimensions and beings that live in those othe dimensions. Mankind, for want of a better word, or lack of technological expertise call these citizens "demons" they are possibly and simply just beings that dwell in a world parallel to ours. Some of them are not nice.

Changing the frequency value around you via the spoken word, rituals, color and sound can open portals and allow "them" entrance".

Sometimes there are reasons for boundaries and walls best left closed.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
[edit on 30-3-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
...but in her case she believes in G-d, and prays for a miracle, and prays for an angel, to save her child. In sheer loving desperation she begins to try lifting the vehicle and low and behold not only does it begin to rise, but she looks over to see an Angel there helping her. Everything that is good and pure and loving is manifest into the appirition she sees, one that by her normal faith she believes in, and believes has such power. Fortified by the vision she continues to put forth all her effort to help, the vehicle is lifted up and the child escapes to safety.

I agree with you, even though the rituals in these 12 books vary wildly, (I have skimmed through) I believe that 'nothing is truly free' except love, and that any dealings with unknown malevolent forces will absolutely come at any price, and the only dealings that should be done is with the angels of Heaven, for they will be with you at the end of your time on Earth.

I find it curious that at least one of these tomes also mentions that magick 'does not work for everybody' and that: 'should be supplemented with hard work and perseverance along with your regular magick training' 'and friends in high places'

There's also a spell included from Afghanistan that claims, because of its spells, it has repelled every invading force ever launched against them.

But, it could have very well been by amazing tactics or battlefield fortunes or home field advantage. They were also well supplemented to the point that they were upgraded from bolt action rifles to rocket launchers and machine guns by the United States in their fight against the Soviets

I'm having a hard time buying these rituals. It just seems having friends in connected places would be more likely to give one success. Who knows, maybe the girl the op was talking about simply decided to give him a chance, to be interested in him?

I'd need some pictures, really, before I'd start believing.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's not just me. ANYONE can do this and it takes only ten minutes, but once you go forward with it there's no turning back EVER.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

There's no "evidence" to prove to you. I can make YOU do it and see for yourself. However, it is not wise at all to go through with these rituals because you are changing your life at a moment's notice.

WARNING: This is quite dangerous stuff! I have always had the ability to open and close portals, as well as healing and various other gifts. I am very familiar with new age ideology and practices as well as Reiki and other sorts of energy work.

PLEASE! Use caution and make sure you know someone who can help you if you [ignorantly] try to open portals and summon demons. It is easy and really serves nothing but harm.

If after opening a portal you experience sleeplessness, weird dreams, uncommon thoughts (like I could steal that, or I should stab that guy, etc) search out a psychic, Buddhist lama, anyone who might be able to help you.

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!

[edit on 30-3-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This is what's wrong with the "open" minded people these days.

They want proof. What proof?

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

I can't post the "spell" on here because most of you will think it's a joke, and misuse it. By misusing it you are giving away your soul, and your life will NEVER be the same.

This isn't some hoax or joke.

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

Im sure you know all of this will happen because the guy you bought off ebay told you it would happen? Oh wait, he didnt go 100% either I bet.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Many of these so called manuscripts can be found via internet on adobe pdf. Most occult books found on the internet were written long ago and they are based on old folk lore,and then revived by people who wanted to sell books,and recruit suckers into their bogus lodges to further rape them of more money. It is a scam and it has always been such. Stop meddling in the snares of the wicked,it will get you nowhere. Stick to something more plausible,there is enough to be concerned about right here on earth.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

I didn't buy anything off anyone. You can download some of the manuscripts in that rapidshare link I provided on the first or second page of this thread.

This is not a matter of "Oh you got scammed". I didn't spend any money.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

And you would know they are "scam" because?

You think all those "magicians" and "wizards" even Jesus Christ, and healers, etc. are all scammers and just want money?

Hitler was a black magician as well. This is why he killed the Gypsies because he didn't want any spirit opposition. He was very into occult stuff as well.

The ancient Egyptians use to worship many gods and had ways of contacting gods, but only the Pharaoh's priests could do it. In reality anyone could have done it, but they kept it a secret.

The movie The Secret talks about manifestations and believing in the positive universal energy ("god") etc.

They are all scammers? Or you are just too lazy to research stuff for yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

You said,

And you would know they are "scam" because? You think all those "magicians" and "wizards" even Jesus Christ, and healers, etc. are all scammers and just want money? Hitler was a black magician as well. This is why he killed the Gypsies because he didn't want any spirit opposition. He was very into occult stuff as well. The ancient Egyptians use to worship many gods and had ways of contacting gods, but only the Pharaoh's priests could do it. In reality anyone could have done it, but they kept it a secret. The movie The Secret talks about manifestations and believing in the positive universal energy ("god") etc. They are all scammers? Or you are just too lazy to research stuff for yourself.

For one, I have read about 75 % of all the occult classics,so don't tell me im too lazy. As for Jesus,you need to do a little more research your self. Jesus was not a wizard,he had a natural god given gift. If you meddle where you shouldn't there could be prices for you to pay. I am not attacking you,i am gust giving you advice from experience. Some of this stuff is no good and bogus. P.S. there is only one god,and he is aware of everything you do. Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Cthul-who? The Old ones? even Necronomicon?? Are those not works of fiction by Lovecraft?

You do not have to open portals to find demons, supra-entities or angels in all their guises, they are around you always.

Suppose the information within grants anyone the power to open portals and call forth beings of supra-dimensions, then why are we still around, seriously?

Let's not say it out loud but you must be very bored and/or very young, but you are also a compassionate person who wishes wonders from any moral extremes to happen to this boring world.

An Open mind does not means taking claims as truth, it only means benefit of doubts are given to all proposed events or occurrences.

Suppose one is to claim a certain event will have an effect on lives of others, then it brings one to consider the truth of the effect.

Logic is a simple thing, it is not part of truth, but must be there for truth to occur. Logic must exist in claims and lies too for it to be understandable for considerations however flawed the dynamics of the logic might be.

Truth is palpable (do not link it with consciousness) and testable, even the atoms and sub atomic forces. Truth in the absence of observer will always occur.

However, I know for a fact and with utmost certainty that you, OP, cannot open any portals except in your imaginations or the internet, that manuscript is good role playing material.

For the record you cannot even ask those supposed Old ones to even help you in a one on one physical fight with me, i am too tough for you for sure (trust me, always ready to prove it), unless you change it into a HP Lovecraft book reading session.

Good luck and cheers!!

[edit on 31-3-2009 by MindYourIntelligence]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

This is what's wrong with the "open" minded people these days.

They want proof. What proof?

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

I can't post the "spell" on here because most of you will think it's a joke, and misuse it. By misusing it you are giving away your soul, and your life will NEVER be the same.

This isn't some hoax or joke.

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

The burden of proof lies on the person who is making the claim.
Should we just accept everything because someone experienced "spirits", "ghosts", "angels" and "gods"?
Are you sure you know what open minded means? At the moment I have very high doubts you do.

I am not questioning your sincerity, but your claim. You don't provide a strong argument for any of us to take your claims as the truth. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think you can also view The Book of the Old Ones here.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why don't all of you chicken[snip]just take a look at the links bobbylove provided and try out the spells for yourself if you want evidence.

I wont be trying it because I don't mess with that kind of stuff.

But PLEASE, stop bugging him to provide proof for this and that. He gave you the manuscripts you need if you wanna try it yourself.

Do it at your own discretion.

mod edit -
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by elevatedone]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join