It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It's been over a week now that I've been researching occult magic (weird stuff) and I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

VERY weird stuff. When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by kinglizard]

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I think that there are much more important things in life than spirits and demons...

But, what do I know ?

I'm just an 800 pound gorilla in the room

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
What you think?

I think you should get a camera ready and supply some photographic evidence......based on the fact that you claim you can easily open these "portals" up

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's not just me. ANYONE can do this and it takes only ten minutes, but once you go forward with it there's no turning back EVER.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

There's no "evidence" to prove to you. I can make YOU do it and see for yourself. However, it is not wise at all to go through with these rituals because you are changing your life at a moment's notice.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
First you say you can open portals, and then you say you havent done it 100 percent.........im calling b.s

Go start another thread man......this stuff irritates me when people just start posts to yammer or get attention.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

It's not just me. ANYONE can do this and it takes only ten minutes, but once you go forward with it there's no turning back EVER.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

There's no "evidence" to prove to you. I can make YOU do it and see for yourself. However, it is not wise at all to go through with these rituals because you are changing your life at a moment's notice.

Why waste 10 minutes of my life when I could get proof of it from you....

And you cant make ME do it...

In fact considering you say that you havent even done it properly, Ive wasted 3 minutes reading and posting on this thread

[edit on 29/3/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I agree, and ive read through Bobbys posts , all the threads hes started, they are either similar to this one, or hell start one and then start another in stark contradiction. I think its just a habitual blogger thing, in any case, he hasnt provided proof for anything in any of them.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This is what's wrong with the "open" minded people these days.

They want proof. What proof?

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

I can't post the "spell" on here because most of you will think it's a joke, and misuse it. By misusing it you are giving away your soul, and your life will NEVER be the same.

This isn't some hoax or joke.

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
the way im feeling...

I would willingly open a portal to hell.. then atleast my body is connected to my brain ehe

cmon fellow tell me how to make a portal im up for it.. its 8 30 am my head is up my ar$e england won 4-0 and im the mood for abit of entertainment.. not to mention im out of smokes..

so please just for me, let me in on this portal secret..

btw i do mean it when i say i got a killer hangover "makes me want to make a thread" lol

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

are you saying you believe the bible too? Just a question........your saying that if you open portals and summon demons youll lose your soul?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You actually think you can tape spirits and portals being opened? Are you kidding?

No, we are not kidding

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.

I can't post the "spell" on here because most of you will think it's a joke, and misuse it. By misusing it you are giving away your soul, and your life will NEVER be the same.

Try me......I dont believe you, so what do you have to lose by giving the spell away

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

Okay, then maybe you should have specified that in the opening post then

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Can you please send me a U2U or post here what I have to do to open this portal? I believe 75% that spirits exist in another realm and I'd like to try it, for my own research.

Besides if it all goes wrong, well, lets just say I haven't got much to loose.

I'm serious... please reply with the procedure.

[edit on 29/3/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Do you really want proof?

There's no better proof than trying it out for yourself.

I'll give you a link where you can download about seven plus of these manuscripts.

WARNING: IF YOU DO GO THROUGH WITH THESE AND YOUR LIFE CHANGES IT IS YOUR FAULT. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY, REALLY, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Here's the link to download the manuscripts:

rapidshare .com/files / 93832386 / Finbarr. Books. 102r. zip. ht ml (without the spaces)

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Also regardless of how much of a joke you think these manuscripts are (btw you can't buy them anywhere anymore except one place) DON'T post any of it online EVER.

Just because you think it's a joke (which it isn't at all) doesn't mean you should fool around with others about it.

Only one place sells these manuscripts still, but it doesn't matter because I gave them to you for free in that rapidshare link.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join