It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SkitzoFrenic

Here try it again:

rapidshare.com...

If that link doesn't work, then it's your computer that's blocking it.

You click on 'free user'.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Thanks, that one worked, busy downloading it now, will have a read through once it's done and then get back to you on what I think.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by aLiiEn

I'm not going to get in a back and forth argument with you about rapidshare and whether I'm an affiliate or not.

That's none of your business.

The point is the manuscripts are FREE for ANYONE to download and read these fascinating things for themselves.

I've already said that's not my rapidshare link. It's the one I used to download the manuscripts a week ago.

Right, so you have just admitted, that you might be an affiliate.
And that your link maybe advertising your affiliate account.
And that you may be posting this here, for monetary gain.
Therefore your link should be removed.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

It's not a link for affiliates to rapidshare, or any kind of monetary gain, i am downloading the pdf right now.

it's the same kinda link that i get to download many other things from rapidshare, so he is talking the truth about the link.

It's free and is simply a link to something someone uploaded.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I think the OP talks from the portal you just described dude, that was gold.

OP if you are so worried about these "portals" why even bring the topic up.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Finished downloading, kinda excited about reading it now, haven't had anything good to read about the occult in a while now...so i hope it's as interesting as u say it is..!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

BELIEVE ME..you will NOT be disappointed.

However, do remember my warning, think about what you are doing, BEFORE you go through with it.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

People want to see "proof", so I'm going to let them try it out for themselves. If they get possessed it's not my fault because I already told them that "proof" is unnecessary in this case, and I did warn them of not doing the rituals.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

BELIEVE ME..you will NOT be disappointed.

However, do remember my warning, think about what you are doing, BEFORE you go through with it.

i've tried far scarier things to do with the occult than trying to open portals

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

But you said earlier that you did not go through with the ritual, so how can you know that it works.
You can't.
You didn't perform the ritual.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

The specific manuscript I'm referring to is the "Book Of The Old Ones". You directly open up a spirit portal with the four gods, and then from then on you are on your own.

In some of the manuscripts it gives a warning as well because after all these spirits, gods, demons, etc. CAN betray you and possess your body.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I can't explain it to you because it wouldn't make sense.

I'll try, so here it is. This girl caught my interest because she is VERY attractive, so I wanted to have her as my girlfriend. She works at a restaurant, so everytime I went in she would not really pay any attention to me.

ONE DAY after I finished one of the rituals (one of MANY more scarier ones) I went into the restaurant and she came up to me and said, "I feel attracted to you, and I hope you aren't creep out by that." I got her number, and now I'm going to go on a date with her.

This would have NEVER happened. It was because of that simple small ritual. There are many BIGGER rituals in the manuscripts that are more frightening and powerful.

After I saw the basic one work, and I tried to do a bigger more powerful one, I got a VERY bad feeling about it, so I didn't go through with it.

I'm talking a bad feeling as in I sensed "them" watching me. WEIRD!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Are u talking about the ritual of the old ones to align yourself with them ??

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yes. It's full blown possession.

I've researched it within many other sites and books about that manuscript specifically, and it's allowing the gods to possess you.

In exchange, they'll give you EVERYTHING that you want. This is until they of course take your body under control 100% and no longer need you. The real you, which is your soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The more I read your posts, the more you contradict yourself.
Your title says that you can open portals, and that this is Weird?
But then you say this

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

So how can you know anything about the dangers. You can't.

Spirits exist and they are VERY real. It's VERY simple to summon them, but once you do that, then there's no turning back whatsoever.
How do you know this if you did this.

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%. Some things are meant to be left alone.

You want to know if people have this.

The reason I made this thread is to see if others have found similar experiences, or rituals, etc.

But the only experience you have is a half arse attempt at this:

You warn people of this:

WARNING: IF YOU DO GO THROUGH WITH THESE AND YOUR LIFE CHANGES IT IS YOUR FAULT. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY, REALLY, THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

When all you know is this:

You swear this:

here's no better proof than trying it out for yourself.

But how is this proof when you all you did is this:

The only thing summoned here, is a troll and hus hoax and alot of members trying to summon some patience.
Me being one of them but i find myself here:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Two things for you guy.

1)I've NEVER contradicted myself in this thread.

I've tried the simple ritual, and got what I wanted. I started doing the bigger more complex rituals and got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped. Hence, I didn't go through with it 100%.

In the manuscripts there's also warnings that if you go through with some of these rituals and spells, you CAN get possessed. So this is not me making it up. I'm just telling the warning to others, so they don't treat this as a joke.

2)You haven't even downloaded them or read them, so why do you think this is a waste of time?

Those who haven't even made an effort to LISTEN to what I've been saying shouldn't even be expressing their opinions because it is solely skepticism.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
If something happens to skitzo how will we know lol. Like if he gets possessed, i don't think the occult gods know how to use vista???

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It's been over a week now that I've been researching occult magic (weird stuff) and I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

VERY weird stuff. When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

I was waiting on this after you first post on a secret and all powerful word called "Mara". www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since there seems to be a deja vu type repeating system going on here I will again repeat my views.

This information would not be on the internet but I will add something more, call it a prediction, you are looking for some money???

[edit on 29-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

And my friend like I told you in the last thread:

It's not on the internet. It's IN the manuscripts that you get off the internet.

That thread which you pulled off is, if you can remember, about a BLOG POST I found with that word. It's not related to this at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join