It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I've been watching this thread and am mildly surprised at the continuing interest I see; indeed, I had not expected it to evoke such response. That obviously says something about both the topic and the belief systems of the more verbal posters. An observation only, neither to judge nor espouse my own personal views, but it does certainly indicate the subject (not necessarily this claim) to be worthy of further study.

But to Nichirin - it is quite ironic that this thread should continue and yours be locked, for whatever reasons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Yes, that is interesting and I'm glad you've noticed

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

It's not possible, since the girl had never given me the time or day, and for her to come up to me and get my number was VERY weird.

This girl is VERY attractive, and usually girls don't come up to a guy and get his number out of the blue.

The fact that it happened a day after I did the spell is the part that gets to me. Weird.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lookin4answers

I can't tell you what's a good starting point, but my only advice is that if it "feels" wrong, then don't do that spell.

Your gut instinct is the deciding factor on what to do in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

PS: Is it possible to elicit Angels or positive spirits into this world? I'm guessing not, the way the things are in the world atm...

[edit on 31/3/2009 by Dark Ghost]

Yes it is possible! Fight your selfish ego and Light will shine in all the dark corners of your mind, that will attract Light Beings: Helpfull Angels & Spirits.

Go inside yourself and clean up there, do to others like you would do to yourself, love unconditionally, stay positive whatever happens and BE happy (it's a state of mind which Western people seem to have lost) and that will attract LIGHT Energies. And the more Light Energy you share with others the more will stream into your direction. Let it stream through you like an endless flow.

The world today is a mess because a majority of people have been chasing materialism only over the centuries. There is a battle on going between forces of the Light and the Dark which has nothing to do with religion. Keep the Dark away and the world will be a better place to live.
It's that simple ......

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can't believe I just read this whole thread... and downloaded the files...

Anyway, back on track. I've read a lot of very, very vague posts that went along the lines of "you better not mess with these things..." "bad things happened to so-and-so..." etc., but with no specifics. WHY shouldn't you mess with these things? WHAT bad things happened to so-and-so? All vague warnings do is to make them more appealing to the curious and the skeptical.

Chief Wiggum - "You know you're not supposed to go in there. What IS your fascination with my forbidden closet of mystery???"

[edit on 3/31/09 by larphillips]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I read up to page 5, then gave up on bobbylove321.
You say that all the proof we need is contained in the enaction of these spells.
Bobby, this is akin to a christian saying that all the proof of god's love we need, is found in following of 'the word of god' and jesus' love is shown to us in the bible... but that we need to believe in order for it to be true.

CHICKEN OR THE EGG, mate, CHICKEN OR THE FRACKING EGG.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks to the two posts above this one, i was seriously believing that all people were thinking like nichiren and the others.

If it was so easy to use magic, i wonder how the world would be today... Come back on earth, magic need a hard training on your spirit and your mind. It is not something you can use like harry potter
. Deconditioning is a key to be able to practise magic and this is the harder step, may take years for some or eternity for others. In others words, only a minority can practise magic AND only a part of them WANT to do it. So very few people in the world.

"Evil beings" as these christians call them arent evil, these are just being that feed on human energy. They are called: mental larva, schemas, they are the mental parasites, draining energy to survive, using people emotions to feed more. It is as common as microbes in our body, in others words, they are everywhere. But they are part of balance.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yes, very few people can achieve anything. There are several reasons for this. First, you must do the ritual exactly as it's written in the ancient papyrii. Obviously, all we have to go on now is translations that are wrong in many cases. Only if you have a properly translated ritual can you hope to be successful.

Second, the rituals are very involved and require you to construct the tools and implements yourself. This means, making your swords and wands, from scratch. Most people, New Agers, don't do this and take the easy way out by buying their implements. Needless to say their rituals will not work.

Thirdly, many practitioners want to mix and match different magical systems. This never works. You should never mix systems.

Fourthly, if, for example, the ritual calls for blood from a black rooster, then you must use blood from a black rooster. The difficulty in finding these kinds of ingredients in the modern world makes it hard for real magic to be practiced. And of course you can't buy what you need. See number two above, you must do the construction yourself so you must kill the rooster and collect the blood, grow your own herbs, etc. Not easy to do nowadays.

And I'm just scratching the surface. Suffice it to say that to perform a successful ritual requires strict adherence.

Also, and this is very important. As the physical body weakens, the psychic mind strengthens. What this means is that successful practitioners observe periods of fasting and physical ordeal before rituals, in order to bring about a heightened psychic state of mind. And this is observable in all cultures that practice magic.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by TheComte]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Anyway, back on track. I've read a lot of very, very vague posts that went along the lines of "you better not mess with these things..." "bad things happened to so-and-so..." etc., but with no specifics. WHY shouldn't you mess with these things? WHAT bad things happened to so-and-so? All vague warnings do is to make them more appealing to the curious and the skeptical.

It is totally up to you to download the files and read them. But I feel it was my responsibility to offer an opposing view. Feel free to play with fire, but be aware that the scars will last a lifetime.

You can take my word or the OP's. It's your choice.

All the best,

N

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
... I have already read a lot of these books, but after some years, you learn to recognize the fakes only by reading the preface.

I may be wrong; but having to understand that you have performed (provided that it was successful) some wicca magic or few little black withcraft spells then I have to congratulate you on not being ignorant but in-fact i'd say you are not experienced to understand what the Book of the old ones stands for.

Now allow me to briefly introduce to you as to why this book is so unique then to your or any little wiccan white magic spells available freely from the web in the easiest form and manner.
The Book of the old one's is one of the books that incorporates phrases to SUMMON or if you like CONJURE upon the most nastiest entities to your presence. Yes it also does talk about spells; but the most dangerous invocation as stated simply by Boby is truly with a use of a pen, paper, pentagram and specific time of the night.

Now if the person would invoke one of the phrases (not the spell phrases from that book, i am talking about a phrase that summons a portal conjures the most dangerous entity to the human presence).

And yes I have read it _damon, why else would I be talking and warning people about it? Don't think for a second that I am making this up, because I don't have the energy and nerve to be playing games like this. And as you can see I am fairly new poster to ATS and I have only decided to comment on this thread; because of the dangers surrounding it.

Some might be asking like larphillips as to what has happened; and that some of the posts sound vague.

Originally posted by larphillips

Yes i agree with you larphilips; but since you are curious I will share my story briefly with every one here.

One night; I have played with one of the phrases from that book and just by a mere joke I was repeating some of the phrases in my own head (not out loud) while reading the e-book, just out of curiosity to feel what it sounds like because truly the language spoken sounds weird, to me it was just a joke. To cut the story short; I have not opened the portal but I have called (or as the book says woken) one of the generals and by doing so; I was attacked by his armies. It may sound weird; I was not personally attacked by him, but I was attacked by his armies.

Because these spirits are the most evil form of a demonic entity; (not some positive entity unlike some african black magic spritis but a complete cold-blooded entities, what I can explain was that they look creepy like almost like zealots from the game Warcraft with huge sharp teeth. And some of them look like Elf's very white looking, and some look like gargoyles black-fat looking creatures that speak in high-deep scary voices.

When they attack you; some of them are weird; the devour you by attaching their mouth to your head and breathing down onto you. They even levetate and completely freeze your body while punching you; but when you are freed from suffering you have no marks on your body, they are very clever; they do this so that no one else can recognize the marks and pain. Literally their goal is to make the world think you are mental, but ultimately to make your soul suffer.

Believe it or not; this has happened to me until i asked jesus to help me fight them and after many, many prayers they have finally been denounced from my spirit.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by krystalice]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Also I wanted to add; these portals are not like warp based portal that we see in a stargate or in games. These are simply phrases to call upon specific demonic entities to your presence. Normally some of these entities are performed in a middle of a pentagram and at 3:00AM.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I must apologise. This topic is very serious. Its about opening portals with magic books.

I foolishly posted a joke about opening doors with magic words. I am ashamed and so sorry. Good to see censorship is alive and working on abovetopsecret.

Anyway I decided to get serious. I have read the material and opened the portals. I have let in a load of demons. They are going loopy but everyone I let in promises me more riches and chicks just like the OP said. They are all sitting in my back garden and wont leave. They are have a big table with a map and are dividing up the planet. I think I have made a mistake. How can I get them back inside. They have already eaten my 2 pet dogs. The missus is throwing a wobbler. Please help.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _damon

_damon what you said about spirits feeding of your body is true and it has some truth in it, however this is something they teach novices at the Church of the Satan.

This book; if the rituals are recited properly and clearly will not conjure spirits that you have spoken of; these spirits should never be called upon; these are the forbidden spirits that even the most experience satanists worshipers would not dare to call.

Look for your own sake; it is good that you do not attempt to practice with this book (this one specifically) or the Necromancor because you will god knows what; turn out to be a vegetable on the road the next day. These things are powerful and they can mess up with your mind; and take complete control of your mental state.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Also I wanted to add; these portals are not like warp based portal that we see in a stargate or in games. These are simply phrases to call upon specific demonic entities to your presence. Normally some of these entities are performed in a middle of a pentagram and at 3:00AM.

i have u2ud a question krystalice just to let you know...i look forward in hearing a response from u back...thanks

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
I must apologise. This topic is very serious. Its about opening portals with magic books.

I foolishly posted a joke about opening doors with magic words. I am ashamed and so sorry. Good to see censorship is alive and working on abovetopsecret.

Anyway I decided to get serious. I have read the material and opened the portals. I have let in a load of demons. They are going loopy but everyone I let in promises me more riches and chicks just like the OP said. They are all sitting in my back garden and wont leave. They are have a big table with a map and are dividing up the planet. I think I have made a mistake. How can I get them back inside. They have already eaten my 2 pet dogs. The missus is throwing a wobbler. Please help.

Told you so: lay off of this stuff
Once the genie is out of the bottle there's no way to get it (them) back in. Sad to hear about your pets, there seems always a price to pay, seriously

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join