It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFOs??? You Decide!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I found this video from nasa , i never seen it before.
Anyone can give aditional info about what mission it his , and what we could possible be seeing here.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This is what the poster of the video said:

I don't reveal my sources... I respect the confidentiality of my sources, when they choose to remain anonymous. That way it helps my chances of other people sending me material in the future.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If this is real - woah!

What I don't understand is the contrails?? That is most bizarre.

I tend to think this COULD be a fake.

wZn

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think that's the STS-48 video where NASA says "ice crystals" and others say ufos that change direction when shot at by a weapon of some sort.

Looks like the traces were added in for effect on this video.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The guy who posted the video , alien scientist has pretty interesting videos , but i do not understand all the secretism about this video.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It is that video.
It has been viewed and posted A LOT of times here on the site before.

Though, this version was new where someone have plotted out the trajectories of everything the is floating around.

Nasa's explanation is that this is ice crystals.

But if we look at this video I would believe that if it was ice crystals and they speed up like that because of an engine burn , all if the ice particles would move away an the exact same direction and pattern. Cause if these are ice particles they would be VERY close to the camera. And if they were that, they were to fly by the window and disappear because of the limited field of vision caused by the window and not shoot away towards the limbo of the earth like it does.

So, as far as me concerned...these are NOT ice crystals...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Heres the full lenght video without the time lapse:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Great idea to add motion tracking to an outer space video. The background is black (obviously) which makes for a perfect time lapse observation.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Very nice. Maybe it isn't a UFO running away from a missile after all.

You can see at least six ice particles reacting to the same RCS jet blast.

[edit on 3/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The mistake here is in assuming that the camera is still and that all perceived motion in the subjects are transverse to the line of sight. The behavior of the principal moving objects in these clips are entirely consistent with retrograde motion as seen from orbit. That is, one orbiting object will see another orbiting object appear to reverse direction.

Newton and Kepler are consistent, and both dynamic models predict the appearance of retrograde motion as seen from a moving reference.

The vicinity of the space shuttle orbiter is not a pure vacuum. The orbiter out-gasses incidentally for radiation and waste purge purposes, and is subject to RCS and vernier activity in LVLH attitude-hold modes. These will create sporadic and unpredictable gas expulsion events. Space borne flotsam is highly susceptible to that influence.

Also remember that the windows of the shuttle are not located at the axis of rotation of the craft, but somewhere on its outer edge; that means, when the shuttle rotates, they describe a curved path though space around the axis of rotation. This means that the angle from the window to the moving particle is complex, and will change over time as the shuttle rolls. One way to imagine it is to picture a rotating carousel, with a slow moving object (such as a bird) moving past in a straight line. The apparent path of the bird as seen by an observer on the outside of the carousel would resemble the curved path of the object in this film very closely.

This is just another case of the "need to believe." The volume and number of videos bears no significance anymore than anything else does. If you've seen one "NASA UFO video" you've seen em all...

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
If this is real - woah!
wZn

This has been seen before but without what you call 'contrails'. I think the author of the vid was showing/highlighting graphically the movement of those objects by marking them with white 'lines'.

But darned if I know what those objects are! The debunkers will stress they are nothing but ice particles/space debris. But how they change direction is what I would like them to comment on! Errr...Oh yes...RCS thrusters!

Originally posted by Akezzon
Nasa's explanation is that this is ice crystals.

Or swamp gas, Venus, lens anomalies, blah, blah and more blah!

Cheers!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
If this is real - woah!
wZn

But darned if I know what those objects are! The debunkers will stress they are nothing but ice particles/space debris. But how they change direction is what I would like them to comment on! Errr...Oh yes...RCS thrusters!

Cheers!

[edit on 29-3-2009 by mikesingh]

I just explained why they appear to move the way they do right above your reply.

EDIT: Bah, beat me to it...

[edit on 3/29/2009 by LogicalResponse]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's quite a good video. I know we're not alone and it's just a question of time (and level of consciousness) before they make offical contact.

Thanks for the post.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by teklordz]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalResponse
I just explained why they appear to move the way they do right above your reply.

Darn! You beat me by a whisker!
I mean your post wasn't up before I posted mine!

Good explanation!
But I'm not entirely convinced! Now I'm feeling the pangs of hunger and I need to gorge into my pizza with a can of beer! My reply later!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Anyone seen that video interview ,with the Canadian Man whom managed 2 cable t.v. stations, was allocated his own dish;then filmed over 3000hrs worth of shuttle mission footage and audio over 5 years?
There is some impressive stuff!
Loads of Nasa footage with verification of Anomalies by the astronauts themselves. If anyones interested in the links to it, let me know- but I'm sure there's loads of others that have seen it too- if so what did you guys think?
I think it was on Youtube or Google Vids, but probably loads more sites.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To me, the most intriguing part of this video is about the 19 to 20 second mark, you can clearly see a light flash, and the UFOS reacting to it by changing direction and accelerating at tremendous speed! shortly after you see what seems to be some sort of missile passing through where the UFOs would have been, very interesting to me does anyone else notice this?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This video may be the smoking gun.

Once confirmation is given that the artefacts are not debris, ice or whatever then is it a done deal.

The 'entities' may indeed be reacting to the thrusters.

Scientists with the knowledge on ice particles and space debris should be able to confirm.

I think what we are seeing here are living entities outside the earth atmosphere and this thread may be one of the most important UFO threads ever.

Finally, there are so many of those objects NASA would have to account for potential collision during their design. However, they seem to follow the philosphy that these entities will avoid collision themselves (like bird or animals) so they never really bothered. That's why in civil aviation, authorities have deemed the UFOs as non-threat (in terms of Hazard). How do you think they came up with that conclusion?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Jinni]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
on the full length video, posted by dracodie

from 1:30 to 1:47, there's a light at the upper part of the screen/globe that moves towards the upper-left, then at 1:47 changes direction and moves away from the globe

by the way it looks from the window of course

I watched it again and couldn't see any of the other lights changing trajectory at that same time

not saying yea or nay - just observing

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgthevoice
on the full length video, posted by dracodie

from 1:30 to 1:47, there's a light at the upper part of the screen/globe that moves towards the upper-left, then at 1:47 changes direction and moves away from the globe

by the way it looks from the window of course

I watched it again and couldn't see any of the other lights changing trajectory at that same time

not saying yea or nay - just observing

If you look carefully you will see MANY other objects changing their trajectory exactly at the same time (but in different directions).

look again.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Debunkers are funny , the few "offered" explanations are amusing to say

the least

Our hero "ice particle" starts from a stationary position at 17 sec in , moves

forward for a couple seconds, sees, hears, feels, whatever a blast from

Ronnies ray gun, then cuts a 75 - 80% turn , and burns

My first thought was swamp gas, but Ill let a skeptic take credit for

that.

new topics