It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Largely Silent as Their Nation is Systematically Destroyed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The right/left illusion at work folks the majority of Americans and the indeed the world is asleep while the elite and their servants pillage the entire planet.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
So what does this mean for people who are awake?

I think more people are aware than we realize. But some people don't want to talk about it at all. In fear that people will think they are crazy?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
honestly y'all i've stopped reading infowars and everything because every article whether it's infowars,ats, or even on TV it all gives details of a NWO but TV does it subliminally now that i've been able to spot out the truth in their lies I really don't even pay attention to tv's newscasters but every now and then I browse the politics on ATS and info wars but the reason I've stopped is because it always leaks details about the doom of it all but provides no insight or guidance on what to do...

I mean if you protest (in my city) the cops will threaten to kick your ass and I'm serious...for me I been knew Constitutional rights meant nothing when Clinton was in office heh I was bad in those days but regardless of the fact you can't be on the street and smoke a cigarette with a crowd of friends around here without a cop telling you to move and when I decided to be the one to speak up considering my friends were the uneducated as far as bill of rights and constitutional laws (i loved social studies and politics in hs, still do) i asked the cop "what about our right to assemble?" and he simply said "move along, or else."

And although race shouldn't matter this did take place in what some would call "the ghetto" and honestly when activists where in rap like Tupac they tried to warn us of how crooked these people were but not in the terms of a one world government but the old folks in these kind of communities in the 1960s til today complain about the drug dealers bringing the drugs into their cities but we all know being how limited access to alternative media knowledge was back then they were close-minded and unable to look past the highways of their cities onto their State borders which were later destroyed by Nixon for the whole 10 regions idea...but outward to the docks where the COAST GUARD!!(department of the Government) was allowing these drugs in so they had good people confused blaming the dealer who really you will see GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY being blamed for Big Brothers mistakes..

But shedding some light on some of those who did know about the goals of these guys who were black heroes their downfall was trying to play what's been the downfall of many good races of men and thats the 'race card' it would always be 'blame this kind of man'/'blame that kind of man' when we really should've been focusing on blaming the Governments the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
gah!! to the mod's before I get negged I wasn't trying to CONDONE or ENDORSE the activity in my last post I tried to delete it but I don't see anywhere 4 that and when I went to edit and just deleted it that way with a replaced one-liner it didn't work lol..I didn't mean anything negative by it though just reflecting my personal experience of having rights not mean anything to the ones who are suppose to uphold the fact of those rights existing.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
And heres some food for thought...since Ron Paul has a bill supposedly in Congress to Audit The Fed (not really expecting that to help THAT much but hey its something)

Isn't there something WE the people can do besides sit here and say hey the NWO is coming and guess who they bailed out today??

Can't WE the people that our forefathers gave Constitutional Rights to and the Acts of Government do something? Can't we just Start a Big Internet Petition To Impeach ALL THESE NWO-Figures From The White House And Banish The Fed All In One?

And By doing so just list all these minions of the CFR,Trilateral Commission, & etc in the Petition?

And on top of all this how about we compile all of this information video testimonies and hopefully the actual person if they are still around yanno cuz alot of ppl who could help Like Aaron Russo are gone, but bring them to the same Court Trial that this Petition would lead to?

I'm sure Ron Paul would love to add his Signature of Approval to Such a Thing before we Put It Into Motion!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
As a European , I would not be overly entralled by any new system you would put in place should you take over your government . I am the last person to agree with american government politics , but I am not exactly in awe of the calibre of your people and their ability for constitutional re order . Back in the 60's and 70's I would have every expectation for that generation to produce something different and better , but you are not that generation and I would bet you would probably produce some pseudo religious quasi right wing nazi state , with some weird evangelist doctrines entwined into national politics . That is the way you are , or seem , out on a limb .. weird .. right wing and religiously motivated .

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Does anyone have any Survivor updates, I lost my cable. I guess that is all I can say about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Well that's one way to skin a cat. A cat that someone who bought the other two parties will pay top dollar for now that it's shaved and clean.

You are right, unless we address the underlying problem, even a third party will soon belong to the wealthy. But you cant even begin to address that underlying problem via the two parties we have now.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
We could make a one party system work quite well in fact, probably easier than a 20 party system, based on one thing.

Honesty, and integrity and oversight. We have to figure out a way our true principals will be adhered to. That's really the problem, the citizens tend to shirk some of their duties and responsibilites, and the elites tend to overstep theirs.

You are right again a one party system could work quite well, and I agree with your honesty and integrity, and oversight suggestions. But we dont need to figure out a way to do that, someone already has figured out how to set that system up. Plato did. And with some modernizing it could work very well. What is needed is a complete separation of leadership and material benefit.

It is a very hard box to get out of. It starts with education. Education about the left/right paradigm.

Other wise known as the Thesis and the Anti-Thesis

Other Wise Known as the problem and the solution.

To the people on the right, the left is designed to be the problem.

To the people on the left, the right is designed to be the problem.

Now so you better understand, what I am really saying here, what people need to learn, is that I worded those two sentences precisely to reflect just how they read. But will change one word now in each and repeat them.

For the people on the right, the left is designed to be the problem.

For the people on the left, the right is designed to be the problem.

To and for, they are designed for, to appear as...a problem...the problem.

Notice the word that is missing here? ...solution. The word that is missing is solution. Why? Because they were designed for, one group of people to be seen as a problem, the problem.

They were designed to be a solution, or the solution for either group. Both were designed to be seen as a problem, to cause problems, but only in the eyes of one group.

The right goes first, causing a problem in the perception of the people on the left, because they were designed to be a problem as the people on the left.

The left goes next who sees what was designed for them that is viewed as problem for the right, what is in fact still a problem, but because it is a different problem than the problem the left causes, it becomes the solution to the left, because it is not the same as the problem as the one the right causes. The left sees it as a solution because it is not what the right does. They know what the right does causes a problem. This is not that, so it must be the solution. They employ it. Yet there is still a problem after they have...they surmise because it was the right created such a big problem, it will just take more time doing it to work.

But the right has grown, and so has the total problem, so now they get a chance to employ their problem again. They see it as a solution because it is not the same problem the left has used and caused. Therefore in their minds it must be the solution. They employ it, yet there is still a problem after they have...they surmise because it was the left having created such a big problem it just needs more time.

But the left has grown, and so has the problem, so now they get a chance to employ their problem again. They are sure it must be the solution because it is not the same problem that the right employs, that only made the over all problem worse. They employ it, yet there is still a problem after they have...they surmise because it was the right having created such a big problem that it just needs more time.

But the right has grown, and so has the problem, so now they get a chance to employ their problem again. They are sure it must be the solution because it is not the same problem that the left employs, that only made the over all problem worse. They employ it, yet there is still a problem after the have...they surmise because it was the left having created such a big problem that it just needs more tim.

And on and on it goes. For neither the left or the right were ever designed to be a solution, put only a problem, that each would be tricked into believing was a solution, because it was not the problem that the other had employed.

The Thesis, the Anti-Thesis.

No solution is ever offered, only the illusion of a solution, that because only one side gets to employ theirs at a time, gives them a sense of power and validation doing so, so therefore it could not be the problem.

They in fact can not contemplate it could be the problem, because it is not what the other side does, that they are sure creates a problem. What the other side does when they are not in control, and the power and validation and glory and sense of superiority and victory is theirs. Not because they were employing a solution, but because they got to enjoy the thrill of the motion and moment and glory and their moment in the sun, while the opposing party fumed and railed for naught, because it was not their turn, they cause the problems.

Neither side even feels all that bound to have affected making anything better, because after all, the other side had caused such problems, that solutions don't come easy.

They don't come at all of course when you just keep adding to the problem and have no solution regardless of the side you are on, beyond the solution of we are now in power and the other side isn't therefore ours must be the solution.

Neither side sees the box, the need to compromise or do differently even when they don't do anything differently. If the right does the same problem while in power that the left does exactly the same yet again, each will see that it was simply the other side doing it that was the problem, and not them doing the same thing that is the problem, because they are not the other side.

Yet the problem this whole charade causes is in fact not a problem to the people who designed each to be a problem for the two sides of the coin.

For they are not on that coin, but in fact benefit in different ways, neither the left or the right can imagine they could, since both the left and the right no matter what they do only end up having problems for all.

The problems for all, that are a solution for just a few, who are neither to the left or the right but above it all.

As long as people on both the left and the right refuse to imagine that they are each employing a problem, and the only problem is what the other side does, there is no solution for the people on the left or the right.

For you see both the left and the right, turn to the same people to be advised the solution, who give them the problem, which is not a solution for either the left or the right, but simply a solution to those few who employ them to believe that it is.

It is called divide and conquer, and it works so well, that thousands of years after it was first employed it works every time.

It works for only one reason, we live in an ego driven world where to feel special and right someone must be wrong, for there is no fun or glory to be had in everyone being right. The right only feel special when someone is wrong.

As long as people long to feel superior and more correct than someone else, the people can be divided and conquered every time.

It would be harder to divide people in one party. Which in fact is all we have, split into a left and a right, so someone can feel good about someone else being wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thanks for purty much summing up whats been going on
into one thread!

Wanted to post this as the title is pertinate:
jameshowardkunstler.typepad.com...
Ironically the blog this week is full commanding denial!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Lol. I just posted a much shorter, but not as elegant, comment on the same phenomenon in another thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is no difference between the agenda of the parties, because like you say, they are owned by the same people. Bought and paid for. The whole two party thing just keeps us bickering and cheering on our "team" and when they fail us too, we just tell ourselves, "well its because of the other guys, they messed it up so bad my guys couldnt do better."

And even bright people cannot let go of the dream that their favorite party is going to ride in on a white horse and save them.

I obviously agree.
Although I loved your phrasing of it. As usual, very nice reading.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of the days when the christians were not allowed to have nor read their latin bibles . They exchanged symbols and customs .. codes and practices to communicate their teachings . Perhaps we have a new bible here , a new code ?

But I am asking from a secular disposition, it all looked a little cryptic but pertinant in a skewed context .

[edit on 27-3-2009 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some good reading here:
thinkorbeeaten.blogspot.com...
I reached it through this site:
survivalacres.com...
Also mandatory reading for 'Americants"!

Sorry. Don't anyone freak out, I'm only a messenger!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Americans Largely Silent as Their Nation is Systematically Destroyed

www.canadafreepress.com

After trillions in taxpayer debt has been foolishly poured into the bottomless black hole of leftist wealth redistribution programs, under the guise of economic “stimulus” or “stabilization” legislation, the new “ONE World” government running Washington DC announces; Geithner, Bernanke Call for New Wind-Down Powers After AIG… and the people still sit silent as they watch Obamanation grow in unbridled power.

Geithner Asks Congress for even Broader Power to Seize private Firms as the average American stumbles through their daily routine as if nothing is happening. Canada Free Press managing editor Judi McLeod writes No cheerleader for propping up greenback at G20 summit asking, “Is the table being set for One World Government rather than speeding the recovery of the worldwide recession at next week’s G20 London summit?”
(visit the link for the full news article)

As Obama, no wait, that was Osama keep on saying
Death to America.

So it looks like God really does wear a towel on his head.
How right was Osama when he said Amercia will kill itself from
greed or something to that effect.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow... there seems to be a whole lot of ignorance in this article.

I love how this guy just goes on calling the left Anti-American... as if the right isn't just as much Anti-American

And he somehow thinks the people stocking up on guns are the ones who are "awake"? Awake to what?

I'd like to know what the author of this article is awake to... because he surely isn't awake to the reality in which I live...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think theres a good percentage of people who are awake and are spreading information or preparing whatever that ay be...Theres also those in the know who simply say nothing
While its common knowledge that youd think the normal reaction from people would be to think your crazy depending on how you explain whats goin on...
However we dont know everything...and in a sense what they tell us mainstreamwise...well now there pretty much just tellin us not trying to wrap it up in some lie....although they still like ot play that game

For hte people that dont know....well its hard to get everybody aware I mean its not impossible but at this moment in time where it seems there is more trouble and bs everyday the last thing people want to think or know about is the fact that this is all perpetuated and controlled and its up to US not THEM to fix it now....but honestly this is the most realistic understandable time to do such a thing...

But most people...they probably just can't cope withe fact that this way of life may not be forever...and may not be here much longer..
For the poor it just seems to prove America is based on money and will bankrupt everyone....and this standard can hold true to what is left from the middle class and eventually the rich

America also is the land brainwashed by violence and anger and media and everything else to shield us from doing anything...
Our country is in reckless danger yet...most people would rather watch the woman with 14 kids
For those who are aware and awake I suggest however you can to do something to aid to the movement of peaceful resistance...
its not the answer to all the problems at all...but for right now its a start while we have the time...
tricky situations we have....
Iagine if all our music and movies and the media told us everything that was goin on and informed us of the truth not "their" truth
You think we would stand up ??
im not even sure anyore man....I have hope...you always must have hope but sometimes you look at what has happened and say "how did we let things get this way"...and then you remember
some things are out of our control AT the moment but not everything

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sorry, but I cannot take anyone seriously who has not broken out of the left/right, liberal/conservative,demopublican/republicrat shell game. This is one the the simplest, yet most pervasive paradigms and we're not getting anywhere without understanding that it's complete lunacy.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

"A Republican is a Son, or Daughter of the Republic, because that is what this nation is, a Republic, and not a Democracy."
I will agree with you on this point as it is absolutely true. However, the 'parties' do not hold true to the constitution, and have devolved into two branches of the same larger agenda, despite trivial ideologies.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnJetson

At some point politicians realized that all they needed to do to have their bill pass is to use as much high-level jargon as possible to confuse the American into submission.

99% of the US population doesn't understand all of these new deals/laws/plans whatever else they are being termed as. I'll bet 75% + of Americans on ATS don't fully understand them either. That is a large part of the problem.

And I think the average congressman is embarrassed to admit that he/she doesn't know wtf these bills are really trying to achieve either, so they just vote in favor of them.

Corporate lobbyists like Monsanto write these bills, the 'defense' contractors are notorious for this. They are then 'stamped and certified' by our 'leaders'. The late comedian George Carlin had it exactly right in one of his last presentations when he stated that politicians are there simply for the sheeple to believe they have a say in government. What happens with the marriage of corporations (and the small group of people pulling the strings behind them) and government. Mussolini defined corporatism as fascism. Please watch Aaron Russo's last documentary "From Freedom to Fascism" still available on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

Harvard Business school ?? yeah , we are mucher smarter and aware than them ,
'
i very well remember that advisors from harvard destroyed yeltsin's russia 's economy in 1998 with their shock therapy liberalistaion .

don't gimme that crap about harvard , your harvard boys could not help save lehman or citibank and now ceo from ivy league are going begging for bailouts

enough said

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

The problem is everyone is just talking about all this stuff without acting. We can engage the enemy on our terms, or wait and have to face them on their terms.

They have taken our sovereignty - what is left to lose.

Are we all just going to wait until we lose our families and our own lives.

Complaining is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere.

Remember: The Georgia Guidestones - 300,000,000

They are getting ready to depopulate the planet and get under that number.

According to the Guidestones, they want no more than 500 million population (IMO for 'serfs). This is what we are according to Nick Rockefeller's description to Aaron Russo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join