It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange scratches on my body

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've never had scratches. I get bruises though. I have no idea why, and I'm not a restless sleeper. Maybe someone is sneaking in and beating me up in my sleep.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Scratches and bruising might be signs of a ghost haunting. But if the scratches and bruising is all you have as evidence, I don't think its enough. Now if these scratches and bruising is accompanied by frequent nightmares, restless nights, you might be onto something. Any other signs of a haunting? Strange noises? feeling of being watched when alone? Any sighting of apparitions? Missing items, that you lose to find them reappearing? Have you been getting headaches or visions? Violent or evil thoughts in your head?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ChainReaction

This week I woke up with bruises around my left wrist and I woke up once with what looked like a needle mark in my arm. I took pictures and showed them to my friends who all think it is hilariously funny. *sigh*

I think maybe it is some sort of psychosomatic injury or something. Every few months I wake up with some sort of injury so I must be dreaming about something happening to me and then my body creates it, I guess.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChainReaction

Hi, yes I have experiences of strange scratches - and ghosts. It began 1 ear ago.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
well the thing is, i've lived in the panhandle of texas my whole life and ive never experienced incubi or succubi. and ive never heard anyone refer to the panhandle as a place where incubi and succubi are common. but interesting story nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Its funny that i find this thread and didnt realize what type of web page this was. As I was reading the more intrigued I got because I get strange bruises on me as well when I wake up and deep cuts in my legs thighs and I cant count how many scratches I got on me now because there is just way too many. As I was reading down the threads I read about how one person got these things after he got saved, and another person living in the bible belt. Well I to live in the bible belt however I don't believe in God. For me their is no religion. I also have been known to do other things in my sleep. Such as have sex with my boyfriend when I was asleep. I have been known to get out of my bed and go into the living room where my boyfriend would have happen to fall asleep in front of the TV and have sex with him. I wake up in the morning and he would say that was great last night and I wont remember what I did. Doctors say I have para-somnia or something. Now I know I dont get the brusies and scratches from him because when I wake up with them, hes the first person I check to see if we did anything. He would say no. This is wierd and kind of frightning. Now you say thers things called demons with wierd names. I don't believe in that either. There is no freaking way I punch myself that hard as well. There has to be an explantion for it. Also a lot of times because of what im going through I dont end up going to sleep until like five six o clock in the morning.

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Monokio]

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have woken up and have had random bruises but no scratches that I can remember. The weird thing is that when these happened (randomly maybe once or twice a year) I hadn't played any sports in a long time. I played Rugby and Hockey for years and this was after that.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
im surprised this thread is still going, i was going to post originally but didnt .. but i will now seeing its going

when i was younger, living in a house that was haunted, or disturbed, i recalled on several occasions waking up with long cat-like scratches, (no pets at that time), they all clotted to the same very thin and long consistency, a few times on my face, a few times on arms, but generally on my feet/leg areas, never scarring except one case (below)

this is strange, because, initially i wrote off the face scratches as maybe that I was myself making the scratches in my sleep or something by scratching my face, but they eventually started showing up in different areas, anywhere from 2 - 6 inches i would say, never shorter, always healed without scarring, same patterns except one case

first; i had difficulty attributing the scratches to myself because of previous paranormal experiences, combined with the simple fact that a nail scratch, even with a chipped or chewed nail could not create such a finely thin scratch line creating the same perfectly thin clotting - i tried to scratch and recreate, its never as fine and long and precise (dont worry im not a cutter haha)

there was something wrong with that place, and i was aware of the scratching going on during my sleep, however i was never able to detect it, in presence, in nightmare or anything, they just were there, for whatever reason

only once did the scars not heal, and i dont know why: specifically i have two scars that formed painlessly on the exact same spots on both of my feet, inner heel, 2.5 inches, still visible, if i put my feet together flat, they align at congruent angles, same distances, same level of scarring that are still visible almost 2 decades later, these scars are different then all the rest, because the only way to create the level of scarring that is still here, 20 years later, would be if you took a dull knife, did a lot of damage, then allow it to heal, perfectly, on both feet, same spots, same angle, this is of course impossible, because as i stated, it was painless, both appeared over two nights, first on my right foot, then left, 2 weeks apart

time frame on the general scars i would say was maybe 2-3 times per year, over about 5 years, only in that house, never in any other house i have ever lived in since

we figured out the house was haunted much later in my life. i didnt tell anyone in my family about what was going on at that time as my parents didnt believe me from childhood with all the bizzare things that happened, and i just learned to ignore/cope and whatever else kids do

however, out of the blue, about 10 years after moving out of that house, my brother asked me about "the light/presence/things" that were in the basement kitchen area (i slept downstars, he slept upstairs), i was stunned, because i never told him about any of the occurances - ever. he was experiencing them individually from me

he said he knew something was in the basement, because it would try to draw him downstairs when he slept upstairs , pulling him near the stairs, but he would just stay on the stairs. he saw the lights in his sleep, drawing him to the basement; whereas i was in the basement, experiencing the paranormal events in the basement towards the kitchen area

anyways, hope this helps.. seems like this happens to a lot of people

[edit on 23-10-2009 by Naeem82]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My scratches started one year ago at the same time as I understod that the house was hunted. I had new ghosts in my flat all the time. A man said that there had been a cementery there a long time ago.

Two months ago I moved from that house. But - I got scratches in my new apartment too. Very strange! Then I was told that that people had been executed here a long time ago. So this place has also been hunted. I have got some help, so its better. But, I still get scratches...

A man told me that it was a ghost cat. But, I dont know if I belive that...

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EvaSweden

I used to wake up with scratches on my face.... and the other night, I woke up with six scratches on my right forearm.

It was really cold that night and this was the only part of my body that was not clothed or covered up by my covers.

I have several pictures of this. They almost look like they are claw marks and were done three at a time... but it's hard to know.

I'm freaked out!

[edit on 25-10-2009 by bluesgirl22]

[edit on 25-10-2009 by bluesgirl22]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wanted to add, that in my research of NDE's I have read about similar things.

For example, several accounts said that, while in the NDE, and being pulled in to the below/to hell/down/darkness, that the demons that were having their way with him, started out by tearing small strips of of flesh off him, gradually things got more extreme, until they were recessitated.

What always stuck with me was the fact that the demons or whatever, were tearing small strips of flesh off, and one of the guys actually described it as some of us in this thread are..

So there is a lot of possibility of ghost/haunting/demonic to many of us who are sensitive to this stuff, or have been to a haunted place. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bluesgirl22

bluesgirl, there appears to be 6 clear scratch marks on your arm, with the slight indication of 2 possible more.

all are relatively same length, all have swollen around the edges to the same degree and are very slight.. hmm

maybe you rolled over a really sharp comb in your sleep

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Man im happy that im not the only one...Ive been having paranormal experiences since I was like 12 now im 33 and they are not as strong as when I was younger or maybe im just used to them.As funny as I think it is now, once my mom would leave the house to go to church,things would start to happen in the house,scratches in the wall,twisting of the door knobs and I was the only person there.Most of my weekdays I was tired in school becouse of lack of sleeping,my nights involved a very wierd voice that I cant describe what it said but when I do it to my friends now they freak out,scratching my door,twisting the doorknob and even scratching me and sometimes I felt long nails poking at my quilt,just today when I woke up I ended having 4 scratches in my chest wich is a first i normally get them under my waist and in places that most of the women ive been with taught I was cheatin on them but there was this girl I was with once and she new a little about my paranormal problems and one night I was with her and I felt a burning sensation on my ribs and i had 4 scratches wich i would say those were the deepest scratches soo far. Just a few days ago I was texting right in front of my cpu in my desk and on my left side there was a orb floating while the light was on I saw it somewhat looking at me so I tried to grab it and it swirled around my hand and it dissapeared.I know that people will think I do the scratches my self but realisticly these type of scratches cant be done my a human I mean ive been scratched by women before in the back and theyr about an half an inch to an inch wide and they definately hurt more lol. But these ones as if some long nails that were extremely hot and sharp carved my skin.My plans to put my video camera soon and my voice recoder to see whats going on but I know thats not my imagination or a scientific explanation just these scratches today in my chest wich is a first for me its making me think once again.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've got a great thread going on this too as well with pictures, you might want to take a look at that one. May be helpful.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This morning I woke up with 4 scratches on the inside of my left arm, 2 along my thumb, 1 on the top of my hand, and 2 along the side of my arm. I do have a cat, but my door was shut and she was somewhere else in the house. These scratches are deep enough that they actually bled. I'm a nail biter, so my nails are pretty much non-existant, they arn't long enough for me to scratch myself especially not this bad. I sleep on a queen sized bed by myself. And there is nothing near me that I could harm myself with in my sleep. I honestly have no idea how I got these scratches...

Can anybody explain this at all?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wake up with scratches sometimes too. but it usually occurs after a night of drinking and raging my butt off. Any explanations?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I woke up about a month ago with a hand print across my chest like someone slapped me. It even had raised welts with the fingers. My girlfriend swears it wasn't her, and her hand didn't fit the print, neither did mine.
I have no idea how it got there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join