It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange scratches on my body

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
All this plus more has happened to me, you're not alone. U2 me if you ever come ot a conclusion. It's shocking. Yet i believe it to be some kind of entity that is always watching you, negative or maybe even looking after you. Just a guess. Farewell brother.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i get them all the time...havent had them for a few months though...
i thought everybody got them until i bought it up with a few friends...
''you know when you wake up with scratches in places you cant reach?''
"no'' came the answer....
OH......
theyre about 4 to 8 inches long and they look like theyve bled a little and dried up...
they dont last long...normally gone in a couple of days....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChainReaction

It is disturbing and horrifying. I think rather of a paranormal phenomenon, or dreams which provoke convulsions in which case you would scratch without reporting you it, did you think of filming when you sleep?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

HI Chris, you have a theory above?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I have recorded myself sleeping when it has happened. It was the donkey women, picture perfect and clear on camera. One word, - scary. U2U me for the video. She is a lady with very long fingers and nails. She scratches you in your sleep. I have proof, so U2U me. If your prepared to witness what you are facing.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I get scratches too on my back where I can't reach. It is very strange. I have also got bruised ribs at the moment (but I was drunk when I fell out of the bath!!).

There was a guy on GMTV this morning who draws the most fantastic art work whilst he is sleeping. some drawings are fantasy based such as angels, fairies etc. He has attended a sleeep clinic in Edinburgh and various psychologists have come up with theories that explain this. I beleive it is on tv tonight (UK). He said that when he has had nocturnal artistic happenings he suffers a migraine the next day for approximately 5 hours and is violently sick. This suggests that there is more cognitive than spiritual, but still interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Well...first thing which came up on my mind was "Anyone here with a gf or bf with long fingernails?"

j/k

Okay, but I don´t want to make fun of it.

Do they only appear when you guys use the boards or do they come up right out of the blue?

I mean...it´s scaring, isn´t it?

How do you react? And do you have any explanation?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
suggestion to all who wake up on a regular basis with these scratches,place a camcorder in your room switched on and pointing at you in your bed,once you have seen the results please share...as would be interested to know if you are indeed being "visited" of a night...of course nothing may not show up and you still may have the scratches but it would be worth the experiment for your own peace of mind..
I have woken and felt pinned down to my bed unable to move like I am being held down,I have had bruises on arms and legs and not known how they got there and when I was a little girl I was physically pulled by my leg whilst in bed by something not human...
so deffinatly think there are "beings" out there out to harm...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Freaky! Just a question for those that have this happening.

Are you alone in bed when it happens?

Do you sleep with any pets?

Do you sleep with any jewelery on? Someone mentioned feather pillows and the feathers scratching..any feather pillows?

Have you ever experienced anything like this before in another home?

Were you wearing pajamas? Or is this happening through bed clothes?

Good luck to you all.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'm glad you posted this topic! A few months ago I noticed some scratches on the back of my left sholder. Try as I might I couldn't remember getting them but figured oh well. Just as they were healing I noticed more in the same place! After that it happens all the time; they never hurt and in fact they are scabbed over by the time I see them. Sometimes they get to heal up before new ones appear but not always and they are always in the same general area. It took awhile but I've come to the conclusion it's happening at night as well. I live alone and seriously doubt it's the pillows or that I'm scratching myself whilst sleeping; for one thing they look nothing like fingernais scratches.
It's definately a puzzle

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I used to get these years ago when I was in my teens. But not happened for quite some time! Thing is though, even though they're in places that I'm able to reach myself (like my forearms, chest, legs), I used to bite my nails right down, and I hadn't had any pets like cats or dogs since I was 12....

Unless one of my family sleepwalks and scratches me in the night then I'm clueless! Must have been with enough force because they'd be raised and slightly swollen by morning. Just glad it's not happened for many years

Which reminds me (sorry if it is OT?) of something that happened a while back. I put it down to rubbing of a rucksack I had some weight in one day. Didn't notice if it had made any marks (wasn't paying attention mind), but I hadn't noticed that day. Next day, I woke up and when I looked in the mirror, I noticed that, if it were my bag, me or something else, I've no idea, but I had what resembled three small triangle imprints on the front side of my shoulder - kinda in the pattern of the olympic rings, if that makes sense?

I do realise that it sounds rather far fetched, and no, I didn't get a picture. This was years ago when we couldn't afford decent cameras and the disposables had all been used up, gerrr!
absolutely gutted. But thanks, this thread had just re-jogged my memory of that

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by darlin

not a b/f or g/f darlin
first though on my mind: four paws with long and sharp claws: CATS

ok actually in my case!
scratches at places where i haven.t been able to scratch myself: i know the reason.
and if there might be scratches that haven.t been caught by the little furry fellows around me, i don.t bother about it anymore!

reply to post by jackinthebox115

yup and no pajamas!

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChainReaction
I woke up on 5 or 6 seperate occasions over a 6 month period with six light scratch marks on my chest (and no, I don't think there's a connection with 6 there, it just happened to work out that way). These scratches would disappear within a day or two, and never left a mark.

I lived in a dorm room, by myself, during this period. I also bite my nails, so there is no way I could have scratched myself (plus I don't have six fingers on one hand). This never happened before I lived in that room, and it has never happened since I moved away.

I was told by a friend (who has always been real hesitant to talk about it) that that area of texas supposedly has a high concentration of incubuses and succubusses....I don't know anything about those creatures, however.

Does anyone have any similar experiences?

Biting your nails does not make it impossible for you to scratch yourself. In fact, from personal experience, biting your nails can actually sharpen them.

There are quiet a few scenarios which may have played out, but I will give you my personal best bet.

Since you said this hasn't happened since, there is a possibility that there was some sort of bug infestation in your dorm room [not uncommon]. When the bugs crawled on you while you were sleeping you would subconsciously scratch them, and therefor wake up with these 'mysterious marks'. They disappear only after a couple of days because you clearly wouldn't seriously hurt yourself by scratching, but causing discoloration happens all the time.

You don't have 6 fingers on one hand? Consider this a blessing.

Incubus'? Succubus'? Pure Horseradish. The concept of demons having sex with men/women while they sleep is one of those myths that plays directly into human fears.

[edit on 12/16/08 by Yoda411]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisonabike

I have always known from my searches and documentations that the "alien abductions" don't leave hurts with blood but scars, easily recognizable because almost all similar between them.In the ankle,in other parts of the body as the back for example...
It's correct what I have read???Or do exist wounds that bleed in an alien abduction?

It seems that it is as if the time stopped him....Certainly...if you have had her at night I don't believe that you can make this type of comparison to understand if you is really treated of an alien abduction

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox115

....just a thought....maybe some people sleepwalk.....!
I know my sister does....that's my theory!

Or as already mentioned feather doona's, they do scratch.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by bekonabroom]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

LOL
Hun, I`m flexible like a contortionist...

There is no place I couldn´t reach...

Concerning your little monsters with 4 paws....get some socks for them...so their claws will feel like pure velvet on your oppressed skin.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by darlin]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In the OP it is mentioned that there were always 6 scratches. This definitely rules out pets and (most) humans. I wonder if any one else have experienced having 6 scratches next to each other. If so could anyone tell me how much space there is between them?

I believe the scratcmarks are caused by entities or ghosts.
Or succubi/incubi. Although the latter usually experienced with a conscious mind and paralysed body. That's why sceptics say sleep paralysis disorder are proof that succubi/incubi don't exist. This phenomenon is also usually ocurring with teenagers.

But the experiences described here seem to have been caused while sleeping/being unconscious. It is very interesting. The camcorder beside the bed seems a good idea if this is something which happens to you frequently. If it does happen to anyone more frequent I would like to find out:
Does it happen in more than one place, I mean no matter where you sleep or does it also happen when sleeping in someone elses house?

From my experience mostly it is harmless, but it can be scary. There are definitely entities which try to cause harm on the material level. Fortunately they are very limited in their powers to actually manipulate matter.

I see the thread is an old one. It is very interesting though. Have the experiences as described in the OP ever happened since writing the thread?

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisonabike
i get them all the time...havent had them for a few months though...
i thought everybody got them until i bought it up with a few friends...
''you know when you wake up with scratches in places you cant reach?''
"no'' came the answer....
OH......
theyre about 4 to 8 inches long and they look like theyve bled a little and dried up...
they dont last long...normally gone in a couple of days....

Are u serious??

[edit on 17-12-2008 by spacedementia]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ups....

Hi Chris,

nevertheless u really mean what u write here or...????

Im shocked and don't understand the people, which believe
it and also still received a discussion..........

GSUS........ HELP......!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join