It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange scratches on my body

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So wierd.
okay for the past week i have been waking up with scratches all over my body but they are always three strait lines right next to eachother.
the first morning i woke up with them on my neck then the next morning on my hips then on my back and then on my chest.

any explanations for that?
its scarying me
i bite my nails very short
so i couldnt have done it to myself
and there is nothing in or around my bed that could
have done it

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

As suggested maybe set up a camera to capture what is happening whilst you sleep.....if you reveal anything please post as would love to see

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A friend of mine had the same thing happening to him and I suggested to him what I'll suggest to you. Set up a webcam or vidcam and find out for yourself what is really happening. He found out that during his sleep he was scratching at himself rather violently and somehow is wife slept right through it. It could be you and if it is something else this will give you the proof you need. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
i feel a bit relieved at the fact that other people wake up to find scratches on themselves, i have a cat but she doesn't visit the bedroom although i think the setting up of a camera is probably the best way to find out what's going on. I have never thought that i might be scratching myself as i have found scratches on my back as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You would be surprised at how many things can hurt you that are just around your bed. I don’t think any of these events can be chalked up to paranormal.

To the people with bruises that suddenly appear…take 2 things into account
1: A bruise does not always show up right away. I have been punched in the eye before…and it looked fine…till the next day. Now being punched in the eye is not something you would forget easily but a slight bump while we are walking is something the brain will forget easy if it was nothing major.

2: As said above anything can give you a bruise. People who say "I did not see anything around my bed that could do this" …just look at the wall. You can bang your head, knee, fall back, or many other body parts on the wall while you are tossing and turning if your bed is in the corner of your room. Anything can cause a bruise

To the people with marks and scratches when they wake up . This is one of the things that made me interested in paranormal studies (though the more I look into the more I do not believe in anything paranormal). I would wake up all the time with strange line marks all over my body. I thought that this was caused by some paranormal activity…until one day I was watching a movie with a blanket…and I got up and noticed the markings on me again! I had a pillow on my back and when I got up to look in the mirror…I noticed I had markings on my back. As I walked back to my pillow I noticed the markings matched the wrinkles on the pillow case

You see my skin has some sort of minor skin disease. I noticed it when I was young that my skin is easily stretched….it seems because of this things can be imprinted on it easily as well.

I am not saying this is what caused everyone’s markings…but that it is easy to chalk up an answer to "paranormal" rather then trying to find out the true cause.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChainReaction

I am 34 yrs old. I've been studing tarot, numerology, religion, any anything else i can get my hands on for 10 yrs now. I've always had spirit encounters. I can remember back to age 4, having a moving experience or being pushed from my bed.

I've always been able to recall my dreams. over the last year, i have not. on one hand it has been bothersome, on the other a relief. my dreams are quite graphic in nature. but the last week or so, my dreams have come back. and i know why. its of a personal nature, but it does involve cats...and i know who the cat is.

but, two or three nights ago, i woke up with my chest sorta burning at the skin, and there were 6 scratch marks across my right breast, curving around the center of my breast to the center of my chest, each shorter in length, with the last one being the longest. so the angle would have meant that the person or thing would have been behind me, puling upward and to the left. i don't have nails, never did. i've been a nail bitter since age 4. (coincidence?)

with the restart of my dreams, i've also heard while awake, my name being called. the first time was on the phone, i heard it three times. i did not answer it, but i did look around. nothing. yesterday, i heard it twice, two separate occasions, in two different rooms of the house.

i still haven't figured out if they are connected.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Mine come out of nowhere. Starts with a slight burning and then suddenly there is this scratch or scratches, also in areas I cannot reach and sometimes where I can. I am beginning to think it is a demon of sorts. Does that sound too crazy? If it is a demon, then what have I done. Maybe this is why God does not answer my prayers.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hello,

I have a few questions on you.
Please, can you describe the damons, that come to you in the middle of the night. Can you remember, what they say?
Because I have a close friend of mine, who also have such thing!

Thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I read here often ,but I am normally to shy to write
, because I often think that I am crazy

I see demons since i am a little girl... sometimes it is funny, sometimes it's scared me. I think that I live in another world, because here where I live, not so many people see things like me. It's good for me, that I don't see only bad things .
I have a soulmate and we meet often in the other world. I hope he don't think that I am a demon

I know he read here too, so he know now, that I am not ..

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Hi Emmy. I'm so glad I saw your post. Just this morning I woke up and had these triangular scratches on both of my shoulders. On both sides, it looks like there are multiple triangles that seem to overlap each other. The scratches are bloody in appearance, but there is no blood on the surface. It's as if they were drawn from underneath the skin. I took pictures of them so I can have a decent chance of proving what's happening to me. For about 15 - 20 years, I've had mysterious scratches similar to these on my back and shoulders. I wanted to respond to you particularly because you mentioned the triangular shape. I thought that was interesting. If you'd like to talk about this more, post back here and let me know.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey lads,

It was 3 weeks ago, when i had 2 scratches on my neck... mhh may it was me i thought so i didnt care that much. Then 2 weeks ago i had 3 lines scratches on my left leg bit over my foot... yeah i thought it could have been me again.

But then 1 week ago i woke up at night because of a pain on my leg. It felt like some one stuck a knife in. And there were those scratches again and that was more then strange. Ok i took next night my mobile phone (no i didnt thought it was a strange thing, i just wanted to see what i am doing, because that scratches hurt). ok i filmed myself... and watched : 2 minutes before i woke up because of the scratch i saw how i moved my arm in the air like to put something/may someone away and then 1 minute later i woke up because of those scratches.

hey what can that be. I mean i always wanted to feel special, but that is now to special. I don`t find any other reason for this. I wore gloves @ night, i did everything....

hey if someone else still got that, film yourself and let us see. i will do that 2..... we will find it out

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i dont have scratvches but i have scars on my back , that appeared out of nowhere , did not leave blood or made a crust or anything.

img61.imageshack.us...

img61.imageshack.us...

I still have them today

[edit on 10-2-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have read now the whole thread and I want to tell you something, with my really bad english

I work with many people,I heal them or free them from curses, in the last three years, I have seen many of this marks, you all describe. First I have think the people have a great sexual life
, but when I come in the bedrooms or appartments of the people, I often have to go out, because there was so many negative energy in the rooms. I really believe that this marks comes from daemon.
I can only take the negative energy out of the rooms, but the daemons in this rooms I have never seen.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Please all of you who have these scratches put up some sort of video recorder so we can at least see whats causing the scratches....as words without evidence don't prove a thing...sorry...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey, it'd be good if you could get a proper account on here, at least then we could exchange U2U's etc.

Sorry for my late reply anyways, but this has only happened the once and it was years ago now. So I don't know how much help I can be, but definitely, would love to chat some more

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vereny

hey, what u say sounds... right

ok i think there can be a lot of reasons... maybe also the sexual thing muhahaaa.

Ok i dont wanna believe that deamons could be... cos thats really scarry. i will film me sleeping, again and then i can put it online, if something happens.

We have to find it out.... we have to

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I have had a scratch on my left ear like, where the hard bone at the bottom is. Recently, I got a small scratch on my left arm, and the night after I got one on my right. My mum thought it was bed bugs, but they leave bumps. My friends think it's me scratching myself.
They're very very small scratches, but sting very bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok, i filmed myself sleeping @ night. I will cut it tomorrow and put it online. Nothing big happened... i just did something weird with my arms... but u will see.

I really hope that it isn`t a bug prob. That would maybe scares me more than deamons

see ya

ThePowerSandwich

P.s. don`t eat me

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I used to wake up sometimes and, upon feeling some pain in and around the back of my neck would find scratches, quite long. Then one night moving about my bed I discovered it was the zipper on my memory foam cover that while I moved would sometimes scratch me. When you find scratches, even though they are probably nothing, be sure to look for signs that they have a meaning, for example 3 marks parallel usually represents the mark of the trinity from what I've heard, and in which case, I would look for some help from someone who has studied the matter

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Suddenly there are 2 posts about strange scratches, with 2 different names posting.

Strange or what?

Rubbish or what?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join