It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican's sneeking back into Mexico - Wow, I love it ~!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

No point in debating with the guy. Ive already told him once that he seems to support his country and his government and his laws so great and so proudly, but yet he has a profil on a site that talks about Shadow goverments and Conspiracys and Goverment denils.

Thats to funny, to ironic and too Hypacritical.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
u just a hater, truth paradox your view on "legal" and "illegal" are messed up. just cuz ur govt wrote up stupid laws doesnt make them the boss of this land, taken FROM mexicans and natives. the land will be taken back and you will all see how this great empire will not live to see 300 yrs old. then we'll see who will be legal or illegal or what kind of things YOU will have to do to save your family from starving.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Ponyboy_86]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

Uh, bro, i dont know if you noticed but im on the other side, if there is a side,
have you read any of my post?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

oops i meant to say it to the guy who was dissin on u lol
sorry friendly fire

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponyboy_86

Its all good, got my vest on!
No i was mentioning to wizard that it was pointless debating this with the other guy.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You think I've broken more laws than you?
What?
Dude... You're breaking the law every single day you're on US soil...
How can you just be so "meh..." about that?
Again, you may not give a damn about US laws, but many of us do.
They exist for a reason.
That reason is not for people like you to come in and break them and not give a damn...

If you break into someone's house, you're breaking the law every second you're in the house...
Do you point out the window and say "Hey, I'm not the villain here! I'm sure you've gotten a speeding ticket at some point in your life!".

I have 3 words...

What. The. F***

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
No point in debating with the guy. Ive already told him once that he seems to support his country and his government and his laws so great and so proudly, but yet he has a profil on a site that talks about Shadow goverments and Conspiracys and Goverment denils.

I don't agree with all the laws here, but if you LIVE here, you need to at least respect them.
You can't respect our laws AND be breaking them at the same time...

I don't come on this site to talk about "shadow governments"... I mostly talk about religion, science, philosophy, psychology, and some politics.

But even if shadow governments exist, and even if every single politician was corrupt and a hypocrite, you still haven't explained to me how that makes someone else's crime less of a crime.

The only thing that's 'hypocritical' is you talking about politicians breaking the law and then not giving a damn about regular people breaking the law...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponyboy_86
u just a hater, truth paradox your view on "legal" and "illegal" are messed up.

I'm not a hater.
My view on "legal" and "illegal" are the same as the country I live in.
Wow! What a novel idea!

just cuz ur govt wrote up stupid laws doesnt make them the boss of this land, taken FROM mexicans and natives.

No, American's own the land. We appoint politicians to make the laws. Those laws reflect (for the most part) our views and hopes for the country we live in. The majority of taxpayers, the ones paying their dues, have a say in the laws, or at least have their voices heard.

And the land was not taken from Mexicans.
It was bought.
Do your research.

the land will be taken back and you will all see how this great empire will not live to see 300 yrs old. then we'll see who will be legal or illegal or what kind of things YOU will have to do to save your family from starving.

I find that hard to believe...
Let me phrase this in words you'll understand:

u just a hater, Ponyboy_86 your view on "legal" and "illegal" are messed up.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

If you could please point out were i stated that i didnt "give a damn" about criminals here or any where else, Ill give in to your ideas. But until than i suggest befor you make bold claims you show evidence, especially if it involves the accused. Thank you.

Now about the laws, I go by the laws, i follow them and i break them, just like every single person has. I can assume that maybe one day while driving you slipped and drove over the speed limit, or that at one point while walking, you happened to J-walk with out noticing. So dont come to anyone ranting about "you better obey the laws" when nobody is perfect at following laws. Like i said before Im all for the laws, but im also for helping those in need. Read any of my post towards you or towards ijif123 and you will see that I specifically said, im for the laws, im just not for the hate.

I also never said that it wasnt a crime coming into this country illegaly. I said that sometimes thats the only option. Please re read my post if your going to quote me.

Peace!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

MAUAUAHA u really think that you have a say in your govmt? good luck believing that, i see no point in arguing w/ sheeple like urself so ill stop there.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

btw, mark my words, one day u'll have to do something "illegal" just because u have no other choice, and your family will otherwise starve

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

What?
They exist for a reason.
That reason is not for people like you to come in and break them and not give a damn...

If you break into someone's house, you're breaking the law every second you're in the house...
Do you point out the window and say "Hey, I'm not the villain here! I'm sure you've gotten a speeding ticket at some point in your life!".

I have 3 words...

What. The. F***

No really I never received even so much as a speeding ticket, yeh there are people like us.....

not sure I understand breaking the law every day thing, kinda like saying "well it took me 3 miles to pull you over for speeding so since you were speeding the whole time I see that as 3 speeding tickets or maybe its 10 minutes to catch you so that's 10 speeding tickets"

ohhh by the way, when you get deported they run a criminal background on you through the FBI and finger print you to cross reference..... I dare say you may even be a pot smoker but I would be shocked if you would admit to breaking that law too. you know why I make an assumption like that right? 6 in 10 people do it / tried it........

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

ok, im sorry for intruding upon all your american inbred beliefs.

As opposed to simply insulting me, do you care to explain this statement and back it up or are you simply just shooting your mouth off?

you will see how far down the drain this financial meltdown takes the whole world, and you'll see that the main contributor will be america.

Yep it's always our fault. Blame us for everything. And while you're at it, blame me personally like you did for the butchering of the Native Americans.

i dont understand how u dont see it already(trillions in bailouts and govt spending) but i see big ass coming for the u ass of a. time to end this ignorance.

Sounds like a threat???
Care to be more specific?

you can keep talking ill stop here. you will see what i was talking about. one day you will understand the illegal immigrants. you'll see the flaw in you worldview. till then, go on, talk #.

It's funny how you're making us out to be a bunch of uneducated thugs yet you're the only one insulting people and swearing.

I think you should review the ATS T&C before posting again.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No, American's own the land. We appoint politicians to make the laws. Those laws reflect (for the most part) our views and hopes for the country we live in. The majority of taxpayers, the ones paying their dues, have a say in the laws, or at least have their voices heard.

And the land was not taken from Mexicans.
It was bought.
Do your research.

I paid taxes remember.... unlike that guy who is running the federal reserve who Obama appointed .... ohhhh whats his name ... LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If you could please point out were i stated that i didnt "give a damn" about criminals here or any where else, Ill give in to your ideas. But until than i suggest befor you make bold claims you show evidence, especially if it involves the accused. Thank you.

Well isn't that your point?
You find it hypocritical that I'm pointing out the crimes of some and not others (our politicians)?

Now about the laws, I go by the laws, i follow them and i break them, just like every single person has. I can assume that maybe one day while driving you slipped and drove over the speed limit, or that at one point while walking, you happened to J-walk with out noticing. So dont come to anyone ranting about "you better obey the laws" when nobody is perfect at following laws.

Of course no one is perfect!
But you're talking about people that are breaking the law every second they are on US soil...
And you're doing it again, implying that just because no one is perfect in following the law, people are justified in coming here illegally...

Like i said before Im all for the laws, but im also for helping those in need. Read any of my post towards you or towards ijif123 and you will see that I specifically said, im for the laws, im just not for the hate.

Good, because there's no hate here (except some anti-American responses I've seen).

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by svpwizard
this actually makes me mad now that I took the time to figure it out ..... I worked illegally for 27 years in the us.

Never once did I take anything from the system, wanna see what taxes I paid into a system I never used??

I happen to have all my pay stubs by the way, (I'm a pack rat with that and my tax returns- yep I filed taxes EVERY YEAR.....) I paid on average.

Fed - $8662.00 per year = $233,874.00
Fica - $3240.00 per year = $87,480.00

Multiply that times lets say HALF (10 million from the maybe 30 million) the illegal immigration.

combined taxes and Fica GIVEN to the government as free money they are not telling you about..... $3,213,540,000,000.00

As an example of your ignorance (no one by name "population") also a video on the financial lies goverment tells you errr not tells you.

Source - very long video

Just curious how you paid taxes without a social security number? You see you must be a legal resident to have one.
Did you steal someone else's?
Being here illegally is a felony
Stealing a SS# is also a felony
That would make you a double felon.
You should feel very lucky you're not spending a lot of time in a nice US jail.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthParadox

What?
They exist for a reason.

I have 3 words...

What. The. F***

I don't agree with all the laws here, but if you LIVE here, you need to at least respect them.
You can't respect our laws AND be breaking them at the same time...

I don't come on this site to talk about "shadow governments"... I mostly talk about religion, science, philosophy, psychology, and some politics.

But even if shadow governments exist, and even if every single politician was corrupt and a hypocrite, you still haven't explained to me how that makes someone else's crime less of a crime.

The only thing that's 'hypocritical' is you talking about politicians breaking the law and then not giving a damn about regular people breaking the law...

I also like the way he equates a speeding ticket (moving violation) with illegal immigrants (FELONS).

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

MAUAUAHA u really think that you have a say in your govmt? good luck believing that, i see no point in arguing w/ sheeple like urself so ill stop there.

Yes, we have a say - as a whole, as a majority.

btw, mark my words, one day u'll have to do something "illegal" just because u have no other choice, and your family will otherwise starve

mKay.
I'm sure you'd like that

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by svpwizard
this actually makes me mad now that I took the time to figure it out ..... I worked illegally for 27 years in the us.

Never once did I take anything from the system, wanna see what taxes I paid into a system I never used??

I happen to have all my pay stubs by the way, (I'm a pack rat with that and my tax returns- yep I filed taxes EVERY YEAR.....) I paid on average.

Fed - $8662.00 per year = $233,874.00
Fica - $3240.00 per year = $87,480.00

Multiply that times lets say HALF (10 million from the maybe 30 million) the illegal immigration.

combined taxes and Fica GIVEN to the government as free money they are not telling you about..... $3,213,540,000,000.00

As an example of your ignorance (no one by name "population") also a video on the financial lies goverment tells you errr not tells you.

Source - very long video

Just curious how you paid taxes without a social security number? You see you must be a legal resident to have one.
Did you steal someone else's?
Being here illegally is a felony
Stealing a SS# is also a felony
That would make you a double felon.
You should feel very lucky you're not spending a lot of time in a nice US jail.

Yehhh I think the guy was babbling something about all that felony stuff, seems he was more perplexed that I filed taxes every year and no one said anything?? (well of course not .... the guy is sending us FREE MONEY) but the problem they had to deal with is I used "MY LEGAL IDENTIFICATION Name and SIN#" if you know what a SIN# is then you know where I came from.

but lets kinda take the felony thing into perspective OK, smoking a illegal cigarette in some states is a FELONY too or Prostitution in Florida is a FELONY .

the point is not that what I did was OK...... its not, the point is that the GOVERNMENT MADE IT SO EASY!!!! because they encourage it!!

not speaking out of school here either because I told the Immigration officer all this PLUS a lot more details (The truth) ....

[edit on 26-3-2009 by svpwizard]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i hate no certain race, i hate no certain religion or country. i just hate ignorance. like when u feel something is not right, because its just not humane, but everyone else sais its the right way just because the govt said so. yea weed is no good, the govt said tis illegal. but alcohol is good. altho way more dangerous. yea, lets just use plastic that causes cancer when we could use hemp for everything we use plastic for and will cost way less. govt makes tons of smart decisions how could u ever question govt? we can go on debating this stuff all day long but all i see left on this thread is a few hard core believers in the american govt and a couple of us, normal common sense ppl that are "awake" to the bs thats going on trying to inform these ignoramuses. but why? why are we trying to help those who dont wanna be helped. i wish all "illegals" in usa would disappear for one day just to let the ignoramuses clean they own s for a day.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Look truth, let me explain this as simple as I can. My ideas and my thoughts, way back from when this thing got started and took off into a different path. Now Like i have said before I respect your ideas and you thoughts, perfectly acceptable thanks to this country i currently live in. I am for laws, and I am for deportion because thats the law. Im not claiming nor am I stating that The immigrants regardless of country of origin (like ive said before) and regardless of reason have the right to come through illegaly. What I am trying to say and what im am against is

1. It is justified for a man to take actions beyond the norm to do what is deemed nessacary at the time and place to survive, not only for him but for his/her family.

2. I believe it to be inhumane to sit with our computers at hand and our money in our pockets with a roof over our head and clothes on our back and the police that do some good, meanwhile we laugh and say its wrong for people to come to "our" country to seek a better life. (well what about doing it the right way Armour? Read #1)

3. I dont like how people continue to say that all illegals that come in are criminals beside walking through an open border (i.e. thugs, robbers, gangster, rapicst and the likes)

4. Im all for helping those who will work just for the simplest reason of working for others. Those who work to survive. Those who seek a better life than to stay in place were its horrible.

Now i dont know your life history nor am i going to pretend I do. But im going to assume from your view point that you have never been through what most of these people go through ever day.

So...

5. I dont understand people who speak of others action when they have no idea what they are going through. I dont make claimes of things i know nothing about.

6. I would prefer no borders and one world community, with unconditional love and peace for every human being, because there shouldnt be an asian race, or a mexican race, or an American race. There is only the Human race.

Peace!

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join