Mexico is Angry...
The State of Sonora is angry about the influx of Mexicans
back into into Mexico! Nine legislators from the Mexican
state of Sonora traveled to Tucson recently to complain
about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegals
from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegals are
now returning to their hometowns and the officials in
the Sonora state government are angry about it. A delegation of nine
state legislators from Sonora arrived in Tucson on Tuesday
to say that Arizona 's new employer sanctions law will have
a devastating effect on the Mexican state. At a news conference, the
legislators said Sonora (Arizona's southern border neighbor)
made up of mostly of small towns - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as more illegal Mexican workers return to their
hometowns without jobs or money.
The law, which took effect on January 1st, punishes employers
who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents
to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of,
or loss of, their business license.
The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on their state government.
"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Representative Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents the city of Nogales, Mexico. "There is
not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," she said, speaking only in Spanish. "Mexico is not
prepared for this; for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and sending money to their families, return
to their hometowns in Sonora< /FONT> without jobs," she said. "We are one family, socially and economically, "she said of the people of Sonora and
The U.S. is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers
are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico's citizens. It's time for
the Mexican government, and it's citizens to stop parasitically feeding
off of the United States and to start taking care of its/their own20needs.
Too bad all the states in the USA don't pass a law just like Arizona.
Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will not do anything!
Current Immigration Laws:
(Read to the bottom or you will miss the message.)
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden
will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land...options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens
naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may hold no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his
policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted, and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All
assets will be taken from you.
Are these rules too strict?
The above laws are current Immigration laws=2 0of MEXICO!
These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws passed to be America's immigration laws?
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
[edit on 24 Mar 09 by Gools]